• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The great alolan life (Pokemon rp)

All was always a paradise for both humans and pokemon, until team skull managed to find the legendary. All the Pokemon have now turned against each other and fight until one wins. A team of 2 Pokemon managed to build a secret base for all the Pokemon who don't want to fight. This base is the last hope to restore peace in alola.

Rules:
1. No swearing
2. 2 characters are allowed
3. Follow all rules here and all the main rp rules

Character sheet (filled out for mine):

Name: hope
Species: eevee
Nickname: N/A
Personality: Hope is very shy and often hides from strangers. She only trusts Pokemon that she knows well enough.
Other: Hope has to rest once and awhile from a head injury during a battle.

Name: Trick
Species: Zorua
Personality: Trick is brave and curious on the outside but has a caring inside. She never stands down from a fight as long as she has a reason to fight.
Other: Trick wears a special bracelet on her leg that reminds her of her family that she wants to save.

Might I be able to join?

My character is below.

Name: Zuzu
Species: Absol
Personality: Zuzu is very cautious and looks out for all the other Pokemon, acting as somewhat of an older sister to the bunch. When supplies are running low at the secret base, she is almost always the first Pokemon to volunteer to go outside and gather berries and other supplies. She is very compassionate and cares deeply for the other Pokemon, especially Hope, whom she views as a baby sister. When things get hectic and the occasional argument breaks out she always at least attempts to be the mediator and calm everybody down.
Other: She has emerald green eyes, instead of the usual red eyes the most Absol have.