• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The grand tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you are walking down the road a Delibird lands infront of you, pointing at its bag it hands you a note

Greetings trainer

I have heard many great things about you, this is why I would like you to join my tournament. Only the best of the best of the best are allowed to join.
If you are interested to join write your name on this note, and the cöordinates for my private island will will be send to you.

Until the day of the great tournament, trainer.​

As you decide to join, you write your name on the note and hand it to the Delibird.

At that time on an island on in an unknow location, a man stands infront of a great machine.

He inserts something in a diskdrive, then he turns to the computer screen, a lot of scribling appears on the screen.
After the man presses the enter button, at the right side of the machine a egg bursts out of it, hatching on the spot, a small ball appears out of the egg, then a few minutes later a completly black Nidoking is standing at the spot of where the ball was.

The man starts talking to the Nidoking,"You are my creation, You shall do my bidding and crush does who oppose you.". The Nidoking lets of a rour before dissolving into thin air.

"Failed again, it looks that its not just the DNA of a strong pokémon i need but also that of pokémon raised by a strong trainer, it looks that it wasent such a bad idea to hold this tournament"

This is my first RP, if the part above dident make any sence to you, this man has created a machine that lets him create perfect pokémon, he has organised a tournament to test his invetion, but the last attempt that failed he will use DNA of the pokémon of the competers.

C&C is welcome, but PM me if you want to join

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.