• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Grand Finale

Aura stretched his shoulders out. "Took them long enough." He walked over to a keypad on the wall and punched in a few buttons. Turning back to Jason, "Heading from what direction?" He asked ready to open up a landing hanger.

“East,” Jason said, looking at the position of the sun in the sky. “Right over there, on the Charizard and Salamence.” Killian followed closely behind Jason, waiting anxiously for Kaleb and Isaac to get to the base. “JC and Jasper are behind them. I’m gonna deal with that guy on the roof.” Killian ran towards the hangar door and jumped off, landing on the back of Gliscor in midair. The trainer and his Pokémon flew up to the top and landed face-to-face with Kahl.

"Well hello! KILLIAN. You're definetly wondering why I know your name... But, I wasn't here for your in the first place. I was here for him." Kahl said pointing down at Voler, who was watching them. "What?!?!?! No way!!! How are you alive old man!!! Tell me!!!! I killed you back in Kanto!!!!" Voler shouted. "Look, you could've killed me. But I survived that explosion... Feel what it's like!" Kahl brought out a sort of device that held Voler trapped in the air. "What do you expect? I am your creator. NOW BURN!!!!" Kahl pushed a huge button on a controller that turned Voler red. He suddenly felt a burst of energy inside of him. He exploded, leaving half a face behind. "Any questions?" Kahl asked Killian. Jasper heard an explosion and ran towards it as fast as he could. He saw half a face and already knew what happened. "Voler..." He whispered. "I'LL KILL YOU!!!!" Shouted Jasper. Using Poliwrath to boost him up, punched him in the face, knocking him back.

Killian watched as Voler exploded. He looked down at the half of his face. “This is... this is getting brutal... what has our world come to?” He ran at Kahl and sent Gengar, who flew towards him and attacked with Sucker Punch, being careful enough to avoid hitting Jasper. Gliscor flew towards them as well and charged face-forward at the mess with Giga Impact. “Jasper, move!” Killian called out.

Meanwhile, Kaleb had landed at the IP base hangar. He saw what happened to Voler and ran outside. He knelt down on the ground next to the cyborg’s face. “So Voler’s dead? Just like that?” he said to Isaac. “I need to get on the roof.” He flew up with Charizard, who blasted a Dragon Pulse in Kahl’s direction.

"I wasn't too fond of the guy, but nobody deserves that." he said sadly. Isaac followed Kaleb on Salamanca and landed beside him. He pat the Pokemons head as he descended next to Kaleb. "If we're gonna fight, then let's do it." Isaac said smiling. He threw his Pokeball and Noivern popped out shrieking with power. "Okay, girl, use Air Slash over there." He gestured in Kahl's direction.

Something in Phoenix's mind clicked, and she exited her base, locking the doors and returning Gallade. She threw out the Pokeball that enclosed Hydreigon, landing on his back. "Take me to the trainer who attacked me," She told him, the dragon-type Pokemon taking off right away. They shortly arrived where Kaleb and Isaac were standing. She knew they wouldn't be too fond of her after attacking, so she instantly raised her hands in innocence, Hydreigon landing beside her. "Don't attack me. I'm here to help." She said, resting her hand on Hydreigon's back. "I only want my Pokemon to be safe, and there's no way to do that unless I help you fight."

Isaac gripped his spear cautiously. "What makes you think we'd trust you after you attacked us, huh?" Isaac said staring daggers into her. He couldn't afford to lose anyone else. Not after he lost Richard. Noivern, after using her move, turned quickly to Phoenix and snarled in warning.

Kahl sent out Ferrothorn, Bisharp and Magnezone. Bronzong, Metagross, Ferrothorn and Bisharp all used Protect, Magnezone using Flash Cannon on Jasper after he'd moved away from Sucker Punch. Kahl returned all of his pokemon but Magnezone, flying away on him. "I'm outta here!!!" Kahl shouted, Jasper being knocked out. In Jasper's mind there were flashes of Voler singing a familiar tune. "We'll meet again... Don't know where... Don't know when... Oh I know we'll meet again some sunny day!" Voler sang in Jasper's mind.

"I don't want anymore trouble for right now," She responded calmly. Seeing Kahl fleeing on his Magnezone, she shot a Dragon Pulse as he soared away. "You know just as well as I do that you need revenge," She said, taking the bow from her back and attached an arrow. She pulled back the string as far at it could go, then released it, the arrow whistling towards Kahl. "And so do I."

Kahl was heading to his lab. He knew everyting would go smoothly. Nope. He saw a Dragon Pulse come his way, Countering it with Thunder, Magnezone used Thunderbolt, sending it Phoenix's way. He continued to head towards his base. Jasper still lay still, knocked out.

'For Christ's sake, can't a girl take a nap in peace!?'

Not very enthused about being knocked out of another tree Esmeralda found herself a nice log to rest on. She'd hadn't even gone 5 minutes of sleep before the booming of thunder jolted her awake, she stared daggers as a Man on a Magnezone flew overhead. She squinted and remembered his face, along with the girl on the Hydreigon that made two trainers who didn't know how to respect a beauty's sleep. She'd deal with both of them... For now, she needed to wait for her team. Then they could carry out their mission and head back to Sinnoh, the war would end with Sinnoh's victory one way or another, her job was just to speed up the process. She'd start by clearing her hit-list, it wasn't necessary to kill the members on the list, but it was preferable. Her main objective was simply to stop them from interfering with the war anymore, and if a few, or all of them, died in the process? She'd earn herself and her team a nice bonus.

Having been disturbed twice she and not wishing for a third time, she set off walking in the direction the Magnezone had come from. It would seem there were people over there, and she'd need to determine if they were friend...or foe.

Dimitrij drove to the Alterra HQ to meet with Riley.
Riley came out to meet Dimitrij
Okay, I've got the rocket parts, what's your plan. - Dimitrij said.
Oh, nice! The plan isn't hard. When the rocket will be ready, we will blast off into space, leaving the planet in devastation. - Riley replied. He smiled and looked up to no good.
Really?! That's it? - Dimitrij shouted
Look, the Earth is basically reviving itself. Next generations could survive this...
Shut up, or you won't get aboard! -
Riley interrupted Dimitrij's voice.
Riley! You changed since our last visit! What's going on? - Dimitrij said.
Listen, Alterra can't save whole planet. And I'm only working for them. You're very lucky to be my friend. Now, let's evacuate our families. We'll save them! Don't you agree? - Riley was trying to convince Sergiu. Suddenly, a loud mechanical voice spoke:
[CRYOGENIC CHAMBERS READY, LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS ONLINE]
Did you hear that? We don't have much time, We're still waiting for your decision Dimitrij. Are you into it?
- Riley said. He was slightly worried about the situation.
Understood, I'm on it! - Dimitrij bravely said.
Ha ha, I knew you would do it! There's some time left and space for one more person, so feel free to search for someone else! - Riley happily said.
Ok, I'll look for someone. Wait... what's that? - Dimitrij asked and pointed on a small, strange machine
An aerobike, it'll be destroyed after all, so you can use it - Riley replied.
It was a small aircraft that could fly no more than 5 meters above ground. It could carry a driver and one passenger. It could only reach 80 km/h and was very unstable though. Dimitrij eventually headed out of the base and searched for a lucky survivor.
Meanwhile, Riley pulled out a walkie-talkie and said
Operation phase one completed, start procedure #34
Then he looked at Dimitrij by his telescopic, artificial eye and smiled ominously.

Phoenix easily blocked the Thunderbolt with an Air Slash, fizzing out the electric shocks with the powerful attack. She took out another one of her many arrows from the holder, loaded the bow, and aimed towards the direction of the fleeing trainer and his Magnezone. She was a sharp-shooter, and always had been- even if the fleeing Pokemon and it's trainer weren't so close to her, she might at least hit part of the Pokemon, and if she was lucky the trainer himself. She took out a lighter that was nearly out and lit the tip of the arrow, then shot it, it once again whistling towards the escapists.

“I’ll handle this guy,” Kaleb said. “He’s gonna pay for what he did to Voler.” He got on Charizard and charged straight towards the Magnezone with Flare Blitz. Killian sent out Incineroar and commanded him to use Flame Charge. Jason sent out Kommo-o, who jumped and used Drain Punch on Magnezone from right in front of him.

Jasper woke up thinking, "Ugh.. Why was I dreaming of Voler singing We'll Meet Again? Anyway...." Jasper began to dig a hole in the ground, putting the half of Voler's face in, and filling the hole up again. Kahl, overwhelmed by the attacks fell off of Magnezone. Magnezone being knocked out, nearly fell on Kahl. Kahl returned Magnezone quickly before he could hit the ground. "At least I dodged that flaming arrow..." Kahl said.

Kaleb pointed straight towards Kahl. “Shoot to kill, Charizard,” he told the fire type. He obeyed and shot a Dragon Pulse right at Kahl. Kommo-o used Drain Punch, aiming for Kahl this time. Incineroar ran towards Kahl and prepared a Thunder Punch.

Meanwhile, back in Kanto, a single body lay among the ruins, a body that had been there a long time. It was Luke’s body. Suddenly, a hand reached up from the rubble, followed by the rest of the arm, then another arm. They picked up the piece of rubble covering the body’s legs, and then the one covering the face. When it was done, Luke was revealed, alive, but barely. “What... happened...?” he asked himself. He saw the body of Jeremy not too far to the left.

“Is the war... over...?” He felt the huge wound on his back and remembered what happened. His back had been sliced open during the fight, and Kaleb thought Luke had died. But Luke was alive right now, with no idea how. He sent out his Talonflame, who flew him to Alola. He landed on Mount Lanakila, right in front of the Pokémon Center. His wound was treated and he flew to where his brothers were located on his tracking device.