• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Grand Finale (Discussion)

Mainly Hoenn, Sinnoh, Kalos, and Alola, where our characters currently are. Kanto has lost, with Unova soon behind it, and Johto is trying to keep the peace, but is ultimately failing.

Hmm, alright then my character will be a member of the Sinnoh Army. She'll be leading a small team of Spec Ops operatives to Sabotage your crew in.....whatever it is you're trying to do...and maybe get Alola destroyed in the process.

Your objective isn't very clear...

Our objective is basically to survive. Or even stop the war from happening. But mainly the first option.

Also, i will ask again. @Vapor, is the Mega Gallade authorized by an admin?

@StormingCobra55 you might want to add a definite objective of some sort so that we actually know what we're doing. I don't really want to be wandering around the forest aimlessly for my next post, and heading towards anyone sounds like it'd be a battle.

Though, If you want to push survival as your primary objective then I can work as the 'hunter'. Though, I'll probably need to make some more characters. 6 vs 1 doesn't sounds very fun ~3~

I've been away from this trilogy for a while let's just say Ron and Alexis will return to this rp but to SCRUNCH it up a bit one of them will sadly oof anyways here are the characters
Name : Ron
Appearance : Tall and thin, Dark blue hair, brown eyes, wears a chain necklace, black jeans, White T-shirt and a red jacket
Personality : Humorous, friendly but really tough, anyone that messes with his friends or him would be in trouble
Starter : Gallade, Ferrothorn, Sharpedo, Mimikyu, Mudsdale and Galvantula
Goal : End this D-Day
Weapon : Sharp-Carved Longsword
Other : He has a sad history leaving him alone with his cousin, he was adopted by a couple at an orphanage. People who ask him about family would most likely get an awkward silence for an answer.

Name : Alexis
Appearance : Dark purple dyed hair, about an average teenage height, always wear a dark de-saturated blue jacket, she wears jeans most of the time but sometimes she wears coolclothes, she has a green cap for traveling and wears a bronze necklace. Her eyes are dark blue, she has pale white skin and she is also an athlete.
Personality : She's shy and quiet with strangers but she can be a good friend she always care for others, mostly PKMNs, she is really aware of her surroundings and she is very tough in battles, she would risk her life to save anyone who is related to her.
Goals : To bring peace to every region.
Weapon : Silver Rapier
Pokemon :
Gardevoir (Shiny) (Female)(Ability : Synchronize) : Kiki
Manectric (Male) (Ability :Lightning Rod) : Sparky
Crawdaunt (Male) (Ability : Shell Armor) : Claunch
Breloom (Female) (Ability : Effect Spore) : Fisty
Altaria (Female) (Ability : Cloud Nine) : Cloudy
Camerupt (Male) (Ability : Magma Armor) : Sahara

Im back, just very confuzzled. It always takes me a while to understand what goes on in you guys's battles, since you use all your pokemon at once and so vaguely. That is the one reason I quit the Forena region.

PLOT TWIST! LUKE IS ALIVE!

Bio:

Name: Luke Storm
Appearance: Dirty blonde hair, 5”9, wears a black shirt and blue pants, brown eyes.
Personality: Goofy, friendly, optimistic.
Pokémon: Vikavolt, Trevenant, Talonflame, Rhyperior, Greninja (shiny), Sandslash (Alolan)
Weapon(s): Staff
Relationships: None
Family members lost: Parents
Goals: To find his brothers
Other: PLOT TWIST!

Jack will be arriving soon, followed by Anthony and Nicholas at some point. All of them have been used in one RP before this one, and one of them is going to bite the big one in the end. Jack and Anthony’s final cards are on my bio, while Nicholas’s bio is just the Sinnoh Academy one. His team will be the same, but Monferno, Cacnea, and Snorunt will have evolved (Snorunt into Froslass).