• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Also I have a question, can we use TMS that your pokemon learns in the festival? I looked up on Bulbapedia and apparently Delphox learns Rain Dance from the TM

Name:Jack
Appreance: purple eyes, Blue hair, black pants, grey shirt, a thin black jacket, a fedora with a feather in it.
Four pokèmon: Primarina,Chandelure,Vespiquen,Slowking

Last edited:
So, I'm making sure I'm clear on this. We can't use any of the Pokemon we use in the first or second round in the battling rounds, correct?

@Ry_Burst | That is correct! If you wanted to use Charles again with a different pokemon of yours, you can! But those two cannot be used for Round 3 if you were to make it.

Everyone else: @Sarah316 | @Platinum_ | @Excalibur Queen | @AspenTR33 | @Sun and Moon |: Congratulations on making it through! However, Round 1 was more of a preliminary, meaning the judges were slightly lenient on you guys. You all did great, but make sure to take the judges advice, because in order to make Round 2 you will a total of at least 50 points to advance!

Feel free to RP freely right now, get to know eachother! Day 2 will advance whenever I post next

Alright, passing Coordinators! Round 2 has started! Whoever posts first has the honors of being the first out of you all to start it off. And remember, you must win at least 50 points to move on to the battle rounds!

Good luck!! ♥

Oh and one quick note!: If someone posts their performance, you do not have to wait for me to post after them this time!

You can just go on and post yours, as long as you post "As (insert name here) walked off stage, my name was then called." in the beginning of your post

Ok everyone, unfortunately since we cant seem to get a hold of Aspen for the past 5 days, in order to continue the RP, they will not be able to advance :( We will give it another day, but if shes a no-show, then we will have to move on to Round 3 without her

Alrighty everyone! Battle rounds have started!!

REMINDER: Since there is no actual way to add a timer like they do in the show, each battler gets 5 posts each to battle ! Make sure you try your best ;)

@Sarah316 @Sun and Moon | good luck to you both on your battle!