• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Golteia Region Discussion

Well, I understand that people are a bit rather busy here on the gyms, but I would like to Axew a little question. (Which is to the RP creator, @Stormursa.)

So, are we allowed to have more than one character in the RP? (I am asking because I would like to create a rival character, and I will be getting more into that privately with you.)

That or we maxed the amount of people in the conversation... Sorry Koopa. Also we can't use ghost for that gym either because it's also an elite typing.

Psychic, fairy, fire, ghost, dark.

I didn't choose them.

Dark type is champion

I think we may have one more spot if you'd like to read through the conversation and see what the chaos has been like?

*Jigacho sighs while solving his 10 x 10 rubik's cube in less than a minute*

I never knew there was actually a max in the conversation... I guess I could see what the chaos is like then...

I would have figured since there's too much chaos going on... I think that it's best for me to probably just keep on adding in the info for my other character then.

Alright since I've been asked too I'll take Paltarre Gym. I'm thinking a bug type gym.
Name: Danielle summers.
age 30
gender female
Looks: Light blonde hair that is tied in a pony tail. Crystal blue eyes and wears a elgant summer dress.
personality: A bit of a flirt who encourages her opponets and gives quick critiques of their battle style to help teach them.

Pokémon
Slyther
Butterfree
venonat

Well... the Fakemon rival character I'm going to have might be a bit too powerful since it's capable of basically crippling an entire Pokémon team of three and making them fall onto their knees before being denounced fainted from the powerful moves it launches at them...

Well that part is very understandable since it's literally only the baby form of my pusedo legendary Pokémon... (And also, let's just take a little second to take it easy since I figured that someone would already point out that debilitating the entire team within three to five turns to the point where they'll be practically useless will be overpowered or even something beyond that.)

So, I am most likely going to use my much more balanced character for the rival part then. :3

Ps, balancing out stuff to make it just right is my main flaw in RPing...

Yeah, that's a good idea, Charlespark. The convo discusses a lot of plot things and where the RP is going to go, anyways, so it's a good idea that the main characters can't see it. I technically have a part for the rival made as a reoccuring character, but since we have enough people I don't think we'll need him.
Oh, and Storm. There's someone you need to approve back on page 1.
Also, Jag. Looks good! I see no reason why you can't be the gym leader - just need Storm's approval.

Here Ajax will start with Knightlite as his partner and build up to the previously stated team

Knightlite
3 feet tall with a pale grey body, arms which collapse to form blades, a small tail, red eyes which are a bit too big for the rest of its body and wings too small for its body meaning it is capable only of gliding instead of proper flight. Knightlite has a small bony collar around its neck (much like houndooms) which houses a small red crystal. It is rather timid in nature and shy.

Ability: Mold Breaker

Evolves after level 30 with high friendship

Knightmare - Alpha form
5 feet tall with a larger more sleek body, it's arm blades now extend past its elbows and slide forward when attacking, it's legs have grown considerably dramatically increasing its speed. It's tail has also grown slightly. It's eyes now are in scale with the rest of its body and its wings are now big enough to allow proper flight for short periods of time. Its bony collar has grown into an armpit plate across its chest and the crystal has grown. Knightmare is now much more confident and comfortable in its abilities

Ability: Omega Rage
Knightmare calls upon the full power of its crystal and transforms into its Omega form. (Initially only used when fearful of its own safety or that of its friends)

Knightmare - Omega form
6 feet tall with a dark grey body, Knightmare's once sleek arm blades have been replaced with larger jagged blades which run from its elbow to the very tip of its claws. It's legs are now capable of launching Knightmare forward at astounding speeds, its tail is now much longer and ends in a sickening bony spike. It's blood red eyes crackle with energy and rage. It's wings are now much larger and allow Knightmare to remain airborne indefinitely. It's chestplate now cover its entire shoulder and torso (like mega houndooms). The crystal glows with energy in the centre of its chest. Knightmare' personality fades away as it furiously attacks anything and everything it seems as a threat to the safety of itself and/or its friends, including its friends if they aren't cautious. A considerable amount of training is required for it learn to control this form. Even with training this form drains Knightmare considerably

Ability: Omega Rage
While in its Omega form Knightmare's attack and special attack are raised

Last edited:
@Frontier Master, again, the point still stands. Your character us to OP. The way you described Knightmare, makes it seem a lot like a Legendary or a Puesdo. And if that ability us like a BattleBond, the ln you have two Pokemon that can Battle Bond, one of which being Ash-Greninja, which CA only be used by Ash. There's no way Ajax would have him. So you have 2 Puedos, A Battle Bond Greninja, and a Fakemon who is OP with a Puedo like description, and not but two form changes. You understand that Fakemon have to be reasonably balanced.

Name: Soras
Looks: black hoodie, peachy skin, green eyes, white shirt under hoodie, black joggers. a blue pendant with a sharp tooth on it.
Personality: mostly kind, although can be cocky, has smart moments in battle, is rude to people who disrespect Pokémon.
Backstory: a Pokémon trainer from Kanto, Soras met his partner at a young age, and has gone through several regions, from Kanto to Alola, he has trained for a long time, getting to the finals in almost every league apart from Kalos, to train for the Alola league, he left to a new region, and only took Dunsparce, his partner.

Pokémon

Name(nickname if there is one): Dunsparce
Looks: normal, with a small pendant with a sharp tooth on it
Species: Dunsparce
Ability: Rage increase(Custom ability: raises power and speed when angry, but lowers Defense
Personality: Playful, fun, has an Aura of power, gets angry when losing.

Hmm... this is quite hard to decide my rival since either the ones I would like to have as that are overpowered, or very underpowered...

*Jigacho fiddles with his rubik's cube and tries to decide*