• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Gods Whom Walk Amoung Us RP (CONTAINS VIOLENCE)

"Well maybe you should go anyways. Apparently Hades has enough info on us, to make us pay. And by pay I mean kill everyone, we've ever considered a friend." Hephaestus said walking in the bar with Ry behind him. "But then again, you could take the risk. It's you're choice."

"He doesn't have any information on Aqua." Poseidon said. "I've made sure of that."
"How can you be sure?" Aqua said.
"I just can." Poseidon replied. "Trust me on this."
"...if you say so." Aqua said. He silently checked the bar, verifying that Hades wasn't spying on them.

"Again, it's your call," Hephaestus said, before hopping on a clean table to sleep. Ry followed suit, falling asleep in a chair.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hector was alone in a dark room. Things moved in the shadows, hole he kept his eyes closed. Then after a moment, something lunged at him. He grappled at their throat and tossed the creature aside.

"Mr. Ramirez. You should really go to sleep. You have big day tomorrow," Albert's voice said, just outside of the room. Hector responded by punching the wall, absorbing the darkness it his hand. "Fine, but tomorrow I'll give them an offer they can't refuse." He said exiting the now, lit up room and retiring to his own for some sleep.

A water nymph was inside of Hector's personal chamber. Marina, a nymph working as a servant in the castle, was preparing Hector's room. She was at the closet, hanging up some shirts.
"Oh, Lord Hector!" the nymph said, shocked. "I-I was unaware you would be returning this early! I apologize for not having finished cleaning this room sooner. You just had a much heartier meal than usual, making it take longer to clean the dishes. So only now have I gotten to the laundry. Again, forgive me milord." Marina had a candle set next to the closet, allowing her to see better. It gave a faint light in the dark room.