• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Gods Whom Walk Amoung Us RP (CONTAINS VIOLENCE)

Ayden scolded at Levi."Hm,it's not that bad.It's only GUSHING BLOOD BY THE SECOND!"He screamed at Levi.He pulled up his pant leg and tried to stand up.He immediately fell over and landed on his butt.He kept trying a few more times until it hurt a little less.But as he got up,he heard the sound of motorcycles coming from the distance.He looked at the dead guy."That guy sucks so goddamn much,"Ayden hobbled over the guy and checked his pockets.In his back pocket,the necklace was there and it seemed to glow.The sound of motorcycles was closer.As fast as he could,Ayden hobbled over to the bar.

The man disappeared in a puff of smoke. "What the fuck was that all about!?" Ry half asked, half shouted, rushing over. "We need to ready. Apollo, is he ready to work with healing. He is the god of healing after all." Hephaestus said strolling over, quiet unfazed by the events.

Jake and Ares both perked up almost simultaneously, their heads swivelling towards the car park outside a moment before a scream ran out through the night. The bear's teeth drew back into the faintest approximation of a smirk. "You can smell it can't you Jake? The conflict? Looks like company is already arriving."
The boy nodded in agreement, he had indeed picked up a strange and almost exotic scent moments ago. It was almost intoxicating. Exchanging a glance with the spirit animal he reached behind him and whipped out both the handguns he had tucked there. "Guy's they might be here, get ready! Ry grab your gun, Morgan get ready with that crossbow. This kid may have some things a lot worse to heal soon enough." He barked at the others, clearing a table with a sweep of one arm. He didn't know why but he felt it appropriate to put the injured boy on a table, they always do it in the films. Jake walked over to the howling boy and gave his injury a quick glance. Pretty decent. "Levi, want to give me a hand putting him on this table?" he asked as he slipped a hand under Ayden.

Levi stared at Jake for a moment before grabbing Ayden's feet, being careful not to make the cut hurt worse than it already did. "Well it looks like we've got some work to do. Hope your all ready for a fight." He walked through the doors setting Ayden down and propping his leg up. "Lets try and slow that bleeding..." His said quietly.

After placing Ayden back down Jake backed away, he wasn't all that good at fixing people back after fights. He was much better at causing the wounds in the first place. "There may be a med kit behind the bar if you think it will do him any good, either that or he will have to learn about this healing I keep hearing our fuzzy friends talk about." He said gesturing towards the animal spirits.

"Just listen to the voice..." Levi said quietly looking around to the others. "Come on...you all know what im talking about, ever since you can remember, there's been a voice in the back of your head, guiding you in times of need, am I wrong?" He looked around at the others. "Its how I figured out my powers..."

Ayden just laid there,waiting.I mean,he was supposed to be the one healing people for he was the god of healing and stuff.He noticed that he did heal a little faster,but it still looked pretty bad.Apollo hopped over and got close to Ayden's ear."C'mon,man.Don't embarrass yourself.You're my reincarnation."Ayden gave a threatful stare at Apollo.

"I'm sorry that I can't heal myself and others WHEN I JUST FOUND I WAS APOLLO'S REINCARNATE TODAY!"He banged his hand on the table and tried to grab Apollo.Apollo gave a huge yelp and ran behind Artemis."I wish I could kill you,right now,"Ayden looked the other way and listened as the motorcycles got closer and closer.

Ry gave a shrug, and got back to work on some of the gun upgrades. He cracked open his Desert Eagle. Then he did some combonation work, with both the Desert Eagle, and another pistol. It was going to be a long ride. He finished it and said. "Load up boys. We only got a bit of time before all hell breaks lose."

As Ayden laid there,he stared at his wound.It didn't look as bad as before.He stared at the ceiling,but it began to rumble.Everything began to shake and he heard the motorcycles as close as ever.The noises stopped and he heard footsteps outside.But,they didn't come in."Are you guys gonna do something?"

Last edited:
Jake was already giving the various weapons in his bag a quick check over when the rumbling grew closer. Glancing around the room for a moment he went back to his work, now laying them out on the table so those who needed one could grab a handgun. Picking a particularly nasty looking silver one he stalked over to the wounded boy, Ayden, and handed it to him. " You may be injured but that doesn't mean you can't shoot, take this and defend yourself. It's fully auto so just point in the general direction and shoot. Press this button here to eject the magazine when it's empty and just shove in one of the two mags I've left you on the table to reload. It's a right little beauty so be gentle with her." Jake smiled, goosebumps appearing on his arms in anticipation of the coming fight.

"Anybody who wants a gun just take them, I hope your all ready to kill a man because a moments hesitation could mean you lose a fire fight." He called out to the group as he flipped a few tables and arranged them into various places that would provide cover for them. Ares was rubbing his paws together with an almost delighted look on his face, deadly fangs glinting as his lips were drew back. He knew that his reincarnation would prove his worth here, he was looking forward to actually seeing the boy in action. And Artemis' lass, he had always admired the goddess of hunting's skill with a bow and was sure that her reincarnation, Morgan, would be able to pull of some pretty impressive shots. Then there was Hephaestus and his guy. The runt's reincarnation had made some serious modifications to a few of these weapons and would hopefully be able to handle the gun he brought pretty well. Zeus and his reincarnation, well the guy could shoot lightening that should work just fine provided he isn't dumb enough to fire it off in close proximity to allies. He remembered catching the side effects of Dad's lightening in battle before due to poor aiming from the big beard himself. Not fun. Apollo's kid was out for the count but Ares would rather him than say Artemis in a situation like this. Yeah it wasn't the best fighting force the gods had ever seen but they had a chance. And he loved a good high risk stand off.

A man in a black suit entered the room, surronded by what was assumed to be bodyguards. He was holding a screen which held Hector's face on it.
"Hello brother, neice and Nephews. It's been far to long. Normally, you being my enemies and such, would give me action to kill you. But since you'll are family, I'll make an exception. So anyways, I'm inviting you all for lunch, tomorrow on the top floor of Ramirez Tower. It's just to discuss family matters. "However, if you refuse to show up, I will kill every person, whom you have every considered our friend. And maybe even more. So I recommend you show up. See you then."
The screen went black and the man and his enterage left.
"What th fuck was that all about?" Ry asked the group when they had left.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hector smiled. "You see kids, you gotta reel them in, with a false sense of security. I'll give them an option to live or die." He said towards the shadows. Then from deep within and in a deep voice someone sid, "Perfect."

Ayden put down his gun that Jake handed him.Ayden was now sitting in a chair with his bad leg up.He wiped sweat off his forehead.He was suddenly very hot.He looked at his palms.They were sweaty,but had an orange tint to them."I don't think we should go to that tower..."Ayden said to the group,"I have a feeling it's an ambush."Apollo perked up onto the table.He smiled wickedly.

"That's probably you looking into the future,"Apollo said,"Can you make out details?"Ayden shook his head no."Hm,it must only be able to sense possibilities.There could be many outcomes.It could be an actual dinner or we all get lured into a trap,"Apollo sighed.

"So,"Ayden looked at the group,"What do you guys think?"He looked around.Apollo hopped up and down on the table waiting for an answer because he was feeling quite antsy.

Both Jake and Ares seemed a little disappointed at how the tension had just defused so quickly. The boy stuck both of his handguns back into his waistband, leaning against the wall of the bar as he pondered their options. That guy on the camera really didn't seem all that trustworthy, he had a kind of oily look about him. Jake got the sense that the man had done some terrible things. "I dont like it, that snake doesn't look like the kind of guy to invite people to do anything without a hidden motive. However we could always shoot our way out." He said in a serious tone before adding the last part with a smirk.

Upon the Ares boy's request, Morgan grabbed her newly modified crossbow. It was truly amazing how much Ry had done to it, and yet it didn't feel any heavier? Morgan was careful not to pull the trigger, seeing as a few bolts were already pre-loaded in, but she certainly itched to try it. She resisted the urge, realizing that it probably could pack the punch of an actual gun at this point.
Still somewhat shaken after the whole science fiction-esque screen event, Morgan could only shrug. She was honestly terrible at making decisions, and never wanted to be the one that dictated the outcome of the situation. "I mean, it's probably a bad thing? But you never know I guess."
You should become a public speaker, Artemis remarked sarcastically.
Morgan sat her crossbow on her lap, retreating back to a barstool—one that was closer to the center of the room this time.

"Well that wasn't a live recording. It was done about 3 hours ago, by the looks of it," Ry commented. "So he knew who'd end up here, and when. He attacked all on the sane day.. This was all planned, telling us that he has information about all of us, and I'm guessing of all our friends and families. We need to go meet him tomorrow." He crossed his arms and looked around. He removed his belt and twisted the buckle, revealing a multitude of wiring. "But we will be armed. But in out own way." he gave a smile, and added, "Give me an watches, belts, or non suspicious accessories. We'll be armed to the teeth, but secretly." Ry explained, opening his palm out towards them.

"So I guess your attribute is like being a techie or something? IT support?" Jake asked as he whipped off his belt and handed it to the boy, placing it gently in his outstretched palm. That raised a question in itself actually. What was his attribute? He hadn't actually asked Ares yet....but it felt like a conversation for a more private time. Besides it obviously wasn't very important that he knew about it or somebody would have asked him about it like Ayden's healing factor. "By the way take whatever parts you need from the guns left in that bag man, just leave me a few guns intact." He added before heaving the bag towards Ry and dumping it by his feet.

Ry rolled his eyes. "I'm a mechanic. You can piss a lot of people off by calling them something else." He said taking apart the belt buckle and inserting wiring from his satchel. He worked with his hands, delicately moving circuits and adding pieces. "My adoptive father was a mechanic, and he would kick your ass if you called him a techie." He added, adding a few finishing touches to the belt. He set it on the table and took apart the nearest pistol, reworking it with his own.
"Your shit is done." He mumbled as he put the gun back together and putting it in his back pocket.

He looked around the room and said, "Okay kids, don't be shy. Hey Ares kid. Check the bodies for any jewelry of sorts. I think you are the perfect man for the job, considering you seem unaffected by the multitude of corpses. I, for one, am on the urge of throwing up." Ry said coolly.

Ayden got up.He could walk,again.But,it still ached and he still limped.He limped over to Ry and gave him the necklace."This is looks kinda sacred,but do what you want to it,"Ayden hands Ry the necklace.Ayden checked himself for anymore stuff.All he had in his pocket was lint and that wasn't going to help.Apollo walked over to Ayden and tried to get to the same eye level.

"Look,"Apollo said,"I'm sorry.But,you should be able to heal people.I mean,you practically healed yourself.Just try with others."Apollo gave a little smile.Ayden sighed and smiled back.But,Ayden went back outside to see the dead body.But,it was gone.

Jake shrugged at what Ry had said, it hadn't been his intention to insult the boy he just had a way of pissing people off naturally. What a gift. With a gruff "Thanks." he grabbed the newly modified belt from the table and put it back on, feeding it through each loop of his jeans. He couldn't tell what the boy had done to it but it did feel heavier. And in his experience a heavier weapon was normally better.

Ares had been admiring the various corpses around the room till now, his eyes taking in every detail of their mortal wounds, evaluating the skill of his successor. The shooting could have been less wasteful but hey that wasn't a huge problem. It would be easy to fix when the kid learnt to control his bloodlust a bit more. Yep, they all had potential the question was would any of these kids survive long enough to realise it?

"Sure thing, it wouldn't be the first time I've had to search a body." Jake replied, actually quite happy to have something to do. Sitting around in times of conflict made him itch. After a through check of every mangled corpse in the room he returned to Ry with a fistful of various necklaces, wristbands and earrings. There was even a lovely black wristwatch.

"Here you go, hope this is the kind of thing you were looking for mate. And just call me Jake, I'm not sure how much I appreciate being associated with the glowing care bear over there." He said with a slightly furrowed brow and a jerk of the head towards Ares who simply smirked and gave him a wink in reply.

He examined the necklace given to him earlier, and the assorted jewelry. He tried reading apart the necklace, but it didn't budge. He tossed it aside. "I can't work with it," he explained. He then began to work on the wristbands, creating a communication system between them. "Okay folks, this is a discreet radio, a way for us to communicate" he said tossing one to everyone. "My watch is the server. As long as this is up, then we're in the clear. And I can communicate or shut down the server, with only this watch. Keep this on you at all times."

"Got it, what can my belt actually do now that you've worked your magic Ry?" Jake asked the boy after taking in what he had said about the watch server thingy. He had been fiddling with the belt buckle since it had been returned to him in hopes of figuring out the new features but honestly he had got bored after a few minutes.

"Well, you see, now it can create a grappling hook, and line, allowing you to cover distances, somewhat easily." Ry explained. "You see, in case you need a getaway, you can easily have a discreet exit. Then there is also a metal detector inside it, to search for metal."

Jake was mildly disappointed with what his belt could now do. A mobility attachment? Useful of course, but not a single weapon? Well he could always strangle somebody with the belt itself......or perhaps pierce them with the grappling hook. So not a total loss then.

"I see. Thanks man." He smiled trying to hide the hint of disappointment in his voice. Deciding that it would be best to stop fiddling with the belt, a misfire could lead to some interesting results, Jake opted for returning to his initial pose behind the bar making drinks. One bottle in particular caught his eye, a bottle without any form of label but with the words "Fire brew" scrawled across it in red marker pen. He recognised it as one of Sheila's (The owners wife) home made concoctions. With a shrug he quickly poured himself a shot of the stuff, examining the reddish liquid. It looked harmless enough. Making up his mind in a flash he threw back his head and downed the entire glass in a single gulp.

Big mistake.

The drink burned like its namesake as it travelled down Jake's throat causing him to break down into a hacking cough. He vanished behind the bar for a moment before dragging himself back up using his arms, still spluttering slightly. "Okay guys, dont try this one, big mistake." He said with a slightly sheepish smile as soon as he had recovered enough to pull one off.

"Sixteen years ago, Ms. Emily Garder had gone to Rye Lake to take a walk and have a breath of fresh air. She wasn't expecting to find a baby floating on the surface of the water. In truth, it seemed as if the lake was holding the baby afloat, unable and unwilling to let it go. It was covered in a blue cloth the color of the sea. Ms. Garder had taken the baby, who seemed to have no home, and brought it to her residence. Her and her husband had raised the child as their own.
Six months ago, the child known as Aqua had learned of his past from old journals written by Ms. Garder. He decided to leave his home and family to discover his past.
12 hours ago, the reincarnated spirit of Hades, Hector Ramirez, began to put his plan to destroy the gods into motion. This began the chain of events that you have heard about so far concerning Ry and the others.
But now...? Now Aqua is set on the path to join this story..."

The brown-haired boy walked through the rain on the outskirts of New York City, having the hood on the dark blue jacket he had bought down. He knew that being exposed in the rain would be bad for his hair dye, but he could always reapply it later. Besides, he liked the rain.
Aqua didn't know why, but he had always liked water. Maybe it was just his name. Maybe it was something more. He had no idea. But that was fine with him. Since he was six, he had learned to swim. He had gotten the best swimming rank at a mere twelve years old.
But that didn't really matter right now. What did matter was the blue cloth he had folded in his backpack. It was his only clue to who he was.
Aqua kept walking, the damp ground feeling soothing. He arrived at the top of a hill, seeing a slope downwards. At the bottom of the slope was a small pond. Aqua, planning his descent, checked the slope.
He was so focused on the slope that he completely missed the shadowy figure behind him.

The man raised a sub-machine gun and fired. As soon as the first bullet shot rang out, Aqua rolled. He rolled down the cliffside, hitting the bottom hard. He landed on his side, hurting his arm. Bullet would hurt worse. The man went to the edge of the slope and fired again. Aqua rolled again, this time into the water. The pond was large, and he was able to hold his breath for a long time. The man slid down the slope, trying to find Aqua underwater. The jacket was heavy, but it blended in with the water. He quickly put his hood up, as it would help. Aqua swam to the other side, climbing up. The man saw him and fired again. Aqua dashed behind a tree, using it as a shield. Aqua saw a clear path to run, so he made a break for it. The man shot at a weak tree, toppling it over. This blocked Aqua's path. The boy ran back towards the water, able to use it as shelter until he could find another escape route. Dashing towards the pool, he saw the man try to fire on him - but couldn't, as the cartridge was empty. Aqua made a break for the water as the man reloaded his gun. Just before Aqua hit the water, the man clicked in the cartridge and fired.
Aqua's hand touched the water, and a pillar of water arose from the pool and caught the bullet.
Hitting the water, Aqua tried to fathom what had just happened. He touched the surface of the water, and a pillar of water shot out again. Cool. he thought. Wonder what else I can do. Aqua started flailing around with the water, realizing that he could create pillars of water and manipulate the shape of it. He realized he was running out of air, so got the pond to grab some oxygen for him. The bubble descended to his level, and he inhaled as much of it as he could. The man seemed to be on his radio, partially panicked. Aqua decided this would be the best time to attack. He got a pillar of water to rise from the pond, holding him up. He shot a pillar from that pillar, which hit the man. It hit him hard. Hard enough to get flung into one of the trees. Aqua manipulated the second pillar to pick up the man and throw him far away. He got the first pillar to descend and move toward the edge of the pond. Stepping off, he felt happy. But also weird. He didn't know how to feel about these water-based powers.

"Impressive. You defeated him and learned to use your basic water powers all on your own, without any involvement from me. Good work... Lord of the Sea."

"Again if this wasn't implied earlier, maybe getting drunk, or drinking anything that might cloud our senses, might not be the best idea. We need to be fully aware." Ry said, giving his eyes, a little roll. He then continued to tinker, with no real knowledge of what exactly he was building. His eyes, burned with the same passion Alex used to have. Tinkering, was mainly a way for R to stay sane. Just today, he learned he was a mortal version of Hephaestus, had the man whom he considered a father killed, been tried to kill mulitple times, and was now sitting in a bloody bar, with people who were in the same predicament. Most people would have lost it by now, at least a little bit.

Aqua turned around to the voice, shocked. "If you're here to try to kill me like that guy was, I'm warning you-"
"Calm yourself, Aqua." the voice said, covered by the shadows of the forest. "I'm not here to fight. I'm here to help."
"And why should I believe you?"
"Because..." the figure said, stepping out of the shadows. It was a clear blue horse, seemingly made of pure water. "I'm your former self."

Aqua was dazzled. A water horse? That was impossible! It couldn't possibly exist in the real world... could it? There seemed to be some godly glow inside it, giving it an almost heavenly radiance.
"My... former self? What does that mean?" Aqua asked.
"My name is Poseidon." The horse said. "I am one of the gods of Olympus... or at least, I was. Until I decided to reincarnate myself as a mortal to follow Hades and was struck by a curse. The curse is waning, though, as I am able to meet with you at last. This water horse form is insufficient for my true power, but it will do for now. As you can guess, Aqua, you are my reincarnation. However my memories and spirit have not transferred to you. But you do have my powers, albeit far weaker versions. You are going to find the rest of the reincarnated gods and together we shall defeat Hades."
"I... How... Why should I believe you?"
"I'm the god of the sea. Wouldn't it make the most sense for your water powers to come from me?"
"...alright. It's just hard to believe that I've found out who I am at last. I'm in. What first?"
"Well, if we're going to fight the God of the Underworld, we'll need to get you ready for the coming battles. Time to do some training!"

[Insert training montage here]

Poseidon, knowing exactly what Aqua was capable of, taught him how to fight with water. He taught Aqua how to condense it and add pressure to it, making it able to hit as hard as a wrecking ball or as soft as a pillow. He taught Aqua to heat and cool water, transforming it into vapor or ice. He taught Aqua to create anything imaginable out of water. And he taught Aqua how to bring water to him, wherever he was.
"Alright, Aqua. I think you're ready."
"Only because I had you to teach me."
"Quite true. They are my powers, after all."
"So, where next?"
"I can sense the presence of the other gods faintly. It seems they are all gathered at New York City."
"That's where we're going, then?"
"Indeed. Onwards, Lord of the Sea!" Poseidon said, as he and Aqua started the trek to the Big Apple.

Jake's eyes narrowed at Ry's comment. Drinking had always had a mildly soothing effect on him personally so he didn't really see what the problem was. Besides he could probably fight a room full of trained MMA fighters even if he was piss drunk and come off pretty well.
"Alright guys, bar is closing early tonight." He drawled sarcastically, stalking over to the front door and changing the open sign to closed. He had never really seen the point in the sign, on a normal night people would just waltz right in regardless of what the sign said. "Then again" thought Jake as he looked at the assembly of mismatched people and animals "This was hardly a normal night."

Arriving on the edge of New York, Poseidon led Aqua through some side tunnels, allowing him to enter the city without being noticed.
"Anyone could be in league with Hades." Poseidon had said. "Better to remain hidden from all prying eyes than to risk discovery early. And this way, I don't have to remain hidden."
Poseidon's logic had been sound, as was his direction. Aqua made it to the Hudson River without being noticed by more than a single homeless man. Aqua had given him some money, being a nice person. Arriving at the Hudson, the two planned their next move.
"So... where to?" Aqua asked. "You're the guide. I've never been to New York before."
"I feel the godly presence in Manhattan." Poseidon said. "Let's let the lake take you across."
Aqua did so, and the lake absorbed him and brought him through the waves.

Ry rolled his eyes, at Jake's comment. "We need to get some kind of plan. If we don't let's just say, we're royally fucked." He stood up and stretched his arms. "I'm heading out for a walk," he said exiting the bar, getting some fresh air. He walked around looking at the lights casted off by the city. It was peaceful, ignoring the car horns and other sounds that the city had. If he hadn't known better, it would be a perfect night. But the memories of the night flashed through his head. He never got the chance to any goodbye to Alex. Tears welded up in his eyes. He was going to see Alex's corpse. To say goodbye. He then broke into a run, with Hephaestus close behind.
"You're making a mistake," the fox called out.
Ry ignored him and ran a little faster.
"I ain't gonna stop you, but I will protect you," Hephaestus said jumping on the boy's shoulder.

Emerging on the other side of the river, Aqua dashed into the shadows once more. It was a good thing it was late at night. Good for Hades' forces too, he was betting.
"Alright, now we- wait." Poseidon said, interrupting himself.
"What?"
"One of the godly presences is drifting off from the others... in our direction." The water horse said. "No, wait. Not in our direction, but close to it. We may just be able to meet up with the god alone from the others. Plus, if they get jumped by Hades' forces, the loner will be the one we want to protect."
"Alright." Aqua said. "Just guide me there."
---
About fifteen minutes later, Aqua arrived at what looked like a garage. Aqua entered, a small ring of water circling around him for protection's sake. He walked around, the garage dark. Then he tripped over something. Poseidon lit up the room with an almost divine light... revealing a dead body.
"What the hell?!" Aqua said quietly. He then heard a door open.
"Someone's here."

The man hid in the shadows, waiting his with his pistol. The boss had told him that the Hephaestus boy might show back up to his house. As a way to have some closure. Soon he as rewarded with the reincarnation of Posideon, and the reincarnation of Hephaestus closing in. He gave a grin. Two birds with one stone. Then the Posideon kid, noted his presence, and he swung around and aimed him gun at the reincarnation's head.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ry's legs soon began to hurt. His head was pounding, as he drew nearer to the garage. When the garage was in sight, he slowed down to walk. As a sign of respect. He heard a voice say something. "Someone has the nerve to come back here." He angrily thought drawing his gun. Then he looked in the broken in door from the previous raid, and saw a boy, a horse, and a man aiming a gun at them. Instinctively he fired the gun in his hand, killing the man, who disapeared in a puff of smoke.
"Who the hell are you?" Ry asked in a harsh voice.

"What the-?!"
"Hephaestus. At last, I've found you." Poseidon said, appearing. He then looked at Ry, obviously aggressive. "Calm yourself, now. We were here looking for you. I am Poseidon, and this is Aqua. We've searched long and hard for you. Well, I have."
"So you're another god reincarnated?" Aqua asked. "Great. I assume you are in contact with at least a few of the others?"

"I'm in contact, with them, but first please leave this house. Now. There are reasons why no one should be here." Ry said, just as aggressively.
"Oh hey uncle. You two might want to give the boy his space." Hephaestus said, climbing off Ry's shoulder to meet Posideon. "Today's been a more of a crapshoot, then anything for him."

"I can believe that." Poseidon said. Turning to the dead body, he sighed. "I'm assuming this poor fellow was close to the boy? Terrible. If I may..." Poseidon knelt down and bowed. "May the blessings of Poseidon ease your poor soul. Come along, Aqua." the god said, getting up and taking his protege out of the house.

Ry dropped to a knee and placed his open palms on his fater's back, with a single tear rolling down his eye. After a moment, he joined Posideon, his reincarnate and Hephaestus outside. "Let's head back," he said quietly.

"Back... where, exactly?" Aqua said, pondering. "This is the first time we've met, so I don't know where you and the others are. Or what you were doing, for that matter."
"Towards the interior of the city, I believe." Poseidon replied. "That's where I'm sensing the others, at least. Guide us there, but keep us in the shadows. Hades' forces could be anywhere - as that encounter inside the garage just proved."

"Yeah, we should go," Ry said putting his head down, walking a little faster to avoid any unnecessary conversation. Hephaestus walked close to Ry. "So what's you boy's name. Mine is Ry Burst." Hephaestus said, trying to giving his kid to be a little bit social.

"I'm Aqua." the boy said. "And you don't have to talk about me as if I'm not here."
"He's gained decent control over his water powers." Poseidon said, galloping along. "Thanks to my teachings, of course. What about your kid? How are his powers coming along?"
"And what have you guys been doing?" Aqua asked. "I'd like to catch up on what's happened while I was on my way over here."

"He can build, and used a little bit of his fire ability earlier. That's pretty much what he can do now. And we've been chiling in a bloody bar, full of corpses, with the occasional visits from Hades' minions, and an invitation to join him for lunch tomorrow," Hephaestus said recounting the things that happened.

"I'm not going." Aqua said. "It's probably a trap. And I'm betting Hades doesn't know shit about me."
"A smart move." Poseidon said. "But just in case, we'll hold back and keep a look out on you guys. If Hades pulls something, we'll come in for support." They arrived at the bar as the god made this decision. Aqua walked in, Poseidon hiding.