• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The FXZ Virus. (Discussion)

Oh my, that hit me very hard. How would that even work? That's against the philosophy of Waterbending. Unless it's not. Change is the way of water. Wait! could Bloodbenders have taken over the tribes in that world? They got mad at the Avatar because he deemed Bloodbending to dangerous and made it illegal so then they took over the world? O.O

When she forgot Eli telling her not to touch the box, it was because her memory loss often erases everything over the last few hours, making her forget everything that had happened. She just forgets Buddy a lot, another reason Buddy doesnt like being away from Clover, so he can be there if something happens.

Oh boy! This is moving WAY to fast of me. I think I'm going to drop out. Sorry everyone, but it is going way too fast. If you feel like you need Atsuko anyone can play her as long as she stays in character and you use firebending properly. Kuannira can also be played by someone.

Ok, made a new inkling. Well two. I originally only had one, but. Thought of another one.

Name: Kaito (He prefers being called Kite)
Appearance: Kite is an orange inkling. He wears a straitjacket, and is covered in band-aids. His left fang is missing, and he’s almost always covered in dirt.
Personality: Kite is cheerful, always running around and talking to others. He’s also insane though, and often gets anyone around him into danger. He remains happy though, trying to live his life normally.
Backstory: Kite lived on the streets with his younger sister, and was often teased and bullied. He would try and protect himself, but everything got to him, the harsh conditions, the pain, the bullying, and made him slowly go crazy.
Species: Inkling
Skills/Abilities: Normal inkling abilities.
Other: He is normally calm and happy, but if anything happens to his sister, he goes ballistic and will murder whoever did anything to her.

Name: Chidori ( Kite calls her Chi-Chi.)
Appearance: Chidori has dark-blue tentacles. She wears a light-blue sweater and dark browns shorts, and her left tentacle is completely cut off. Due to it being cut off, when she’s in squid form, her left tentacle is missing. She has a scar over her right eye, and she’s covered in bandages.
Personality: Chidori is a shy and timid person, preferring to be with people she knows than strangers. She will run off at any type of threat, hiding or clinging to Kite. She is a sweet person though, and enjoys keeping everyone happy.
Backstory: Living on the streets with Kite, Chidori never could do anything without risk of being hurt. She stayed by Kite at all times, and has little knowledge of life because of it.
Species: Inkling
Skills/Abilities: Normal inkling abilities
Other: She can’t talk very well, often only making noises.