• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The FXZ Virus. (Discussion)

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
the energy is the thing that hold universes together, it will collapse that barrier and force you into a new form due to the way I strucherd my multiverse when I made it

Ok, I’ll think through my options. I’ll probably just change her into an octoling though, cause Ginova’s already one, so I can control her without trying to memorize a whole new person. But, I’ll see if I Can think of anything else.

I just like Splatoon. I’ve only ever been able to roleplay as something other than an Inkling or Octoling after, even if I Do, its just uncomfortable for me, so I’m gonna stick with changing her to a Octoling, if she’s not gonna be changed back for awhile, or not changed back ever.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
just so ya'll know Eli is a part of a large multiverse I've been constructing for years,so the reasoning I have for everything I do is firmly set in some rules I've had for years, He isn't even my favorite character from my world

I know, also how are my characters bending? Atsuko I can understand but Kuannira needs Yue and La to bend. Unless their power (although greatly weakened due to becoming mortal) reaches even here.