• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The FXZ Virus. (Discussion)

that'd probably even happen at like 50 degrees
Skitters: OH GOD IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD WE'RE GOING TO FREEZE TO DEATH
someone else: what do you mean, it's only a bit chilly
Skitters: *incomprehensible screaming*

If Skitters were to freak out, Ginova would probably be the only one of my people to try and calm them down, since Clover would get excited and start going crazy if anyone started screaming and no one was trying to kill them, Buddy wouldn’t care at all, and Alan is evil. And Ginova is pretty much my person who tries to help others.

I think I'm going to make another character during the snow storm. A WATERBENDER WHO COMES FROM THE SOUTH POLE FROM HER WORLD(because that's where waterbenders usually live)
Name: Kunnaria
Appearance: Tan skin, blue eyes, Dark Brown hair with two small braids that connect into one braid. the rest of her hair is down. Blue Water Tribe dress with white trim. Bluish-gray leggings. Black flats. Brown bag to carry extra stuff (She will be appearing with a Blue coat with white fur trimming and blue mittens)
Personality: Loves the cold, quiet, careful, thinks on her feet, hates Firebenders
Backstory: She was born in the Southern Water Tribe. She was taught Water Bending as soon as they found out about her ability to Waterbend, due to Fire Benders killing them all of during the Hundred Year War. She heard all the stories about their horrendous acts and has a hatred for them, even if Katara, the only Waterbender that survived the attack, forgave them.
Species: Human (World of AtLA)
Skills/Abilities: Waterbending, Healing, Icebending
Other: nothing else

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Its in your hands now but let me tell you how this works...

1:It could outright kill her
2:It could collapse some dimensional barriers, like Eli uses on a regular basis (Except this will be much more painful and random

Oh. Well, Eli started saying not to touch it so much, Clover had to touch it at some point. I was gonna do something where Buddy pushed Ginova into it, but they probably wouldn’t let those two into that room at the same time.

Lacquer and Skit are two NPCs from the group Skitters originates from. Lacquer's a teacher and Skit's trying to overthrow her
also your daily reminder that Taranza is only 10" tall

Well, if you watched AtLA Lightning means death. Waterbending+Lightningbending=Dead Waterbender in the world of Avatar. Usually, Waterbenders can hold their own against Firebenders, but Lightningbending is OP (kinda like Bloodbending, which can only be used by Waterbenders under the full moon)