• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The FXZ Virus. (Discussion)

I know, you are trying to learn her abilities. She has been training since she was six. Bending is something you learn over time. If you can get a good teacher you might learn the basics in about a year. If you are really pushing it you can learn how to shoot out a flame in a month. But unless you are the Avatar you cannot master it in a few days (It is debatable if Aang actually mastered fire). Even if you copy her abilities, you cannot copy the spiritual connection that is achieved through Bending, every bender is taught this through experience. (and I'm pretty sure you can't copy that)

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli has traveled the multiverse and experienced hundreds of powers, granted he won't be on an expert level, but he will have enough of an idea to get a head start at learning it, beside small fire powers are better than no fire powers

Yeah, we have my bio and you are trying to copy my character (from abilities) and we have your bio, so if I were running this rp I would say no. But if Lilipup says get a new bio for this then make a new bio.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
That's his transform lightning, Fire comes from your chi and He's had his transformation powers so long it's infused into every part of him, He's going to have to learn to separate it

Is that fine? I can change it.

hi i'm gonna join and nobody can stop me
i've never been too active on 'charms but i'm gonna try at least
i'll be Taranza (KTD) and an OC from an ARPG i'm apart of
if there are no rules on size then Taranza will be very, very tiny (10"). like he could stand on Skitters's head

Name: Skitters
Appearance:
Skitters_ref.png

(Picture drawn by me, for better reference.)
Skitters is a maroon serpent-like creature with 4 arms, each covered in some sort of leftover molting material that's a dusty indigo color. She has shale-colored belly scales with a circular gap near where her hips should be, with the scales above the gap facing up and the ones below facing down. She has 4 seafoam-colored eyes, one pair being much smaller than the other. She has 4 ears that look more like antennae, with bands on them that are a brighter version of the arm molts. She has darker maroon markings on the end of her tail and halfway up her arms. Skitters occasionally wears a lime green bandanna on her head. She "stands" at 5'5" tall.
Personality: Skitters is usually cheery, but can be a bit snarky at times. She's prone to sticking to people that she knows like a burr, but she means well. Generally a positive, glass-half-full person.
Backstory: Nothing all that special, she hatched in a volcanic cavern and was lead out by an equally-lost snakekey. She lived in Artisan City before being transported here.
Species: Exoskeletal Snakekey
Skills/Abilities:
- Skitters's vision is very, very blurry. To make up for being technically blind, her hearing is top-notch. No sound escapes her notice.
- Skitters's bellyscales allow her to slither across walls, ceilings, water, etc.
Other:
- i got lazy and copied the appearance description from another rp adfghj
- unless the average temperature in this FXZ-infested dimension is somewhere around 120 degrees, Skitters is going to be uncomfortably cold.

I decided I’ll add a scientist cause why the heck not.

Name: Alan Grey
Appearance: Simular to Monster Kid (from Undertale), Alan is a monster with no arms. He has wings Simular to a dragons though, and his skin is blue instead of yellow. He wears a sleeveless shirt that has red and green stripes.
Personality: Alan is a ruthless hunter, and wont hesitate to kill anything or anyone. He worked on the FXZ Virus awhile, and once the accident happened, he decided to go to the new world to stop anyone that could threaten his research.
Backstory: He prefers not to say anything.
Species: Monster
Skills/Abilities: He can use mind control
Other: He is skilled at flying and running, but gets tired easily.

Figured we need a scientist here.