• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Fun Begins!

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
So imma give you the basics of this Rp. You either live or move to town. My "OC" moves into town after they lived in Kalos (They travel everywhere so they have multiple Pokemon). They move, get a small house (or a big one if your that fancy) and then "The Fun Begins". Anyway, here is what you gotta do so that your OC is in. This may look like an Ask to Join, but it really isn't. You just enter, make an OC, and your set.

Name: Possibi

Pokemon: Fluff (Female, Cleffa), Cent (Male, Furret), Mudski (Male, Swampert), Red (Male, Starraptor), Mimi (Female, Mimikyu), and Seed (Female, Bulbasuar).

Personality: Rowdy, Fun, Nice, Can be annoying at some times, will act sleepy and "I don't care" ish if enough energy is wasted, Ect.

Looks: Sandy blond hair, blue eyes, Yellow jacket (pockets are black), Blue and brown backpack (for storage), Dark blue jeans, and gray and white-ish shoes.

Gym badges: 8 (All of which come from different regions).

Back story: When Possibi was first born, his parents took care of him for a while. When he 10 years old, he wen't to the lab to get his first Pokemon. All the Pokemon were sadly, already chosen. For his birthday, He got an egg which was brightly colored pink. After 9-10 months, It hatched into a Cleffa, who was named Fluff. After the egg was hatched, they moved to Johto. Possibi's backpack zipper holder thingy was open, so a wild Pokemon jumped into the backpack. When Possibi looked into the bag, he saw a sleeping Sentret. When his parents tried to release the Sentret back outside, It wouldn't go out. It was stuck with them. They then moved to Hoenn, he got a Mudkip, they moved again, So on so forth until they stopped at a town with many trainers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After moving into a small apartment, Possibi went outside and met with who-knows how many people. It seemed like a big city but it was just a small town. Possibi soon realized that...he had moved in while the Spring festival was going on. He then looked in the crowd and saw 2 of his best friends, Zipz and Berry. Sadly, he couldn't go greet them because his Dad and Mom had to go to "work" so he had to stay home. "Man," thought Possibi "Its sad how I can't really do anything." He then soon fell asleep.

Name: Aerin

Pokemon: Totodile (Male, Jaws), Weedle (Female, Pindle), Egg

Personality: Stubborn, Optimistic, Hot-headed

Looks: Dark hair, Pale skin, Brown eyes, Red hoodie, Jeans, Black tennis shoes, Age (12)

Gym Badges: None

Backstory: Aerin lived in Johto most of his life, and when he was two years old he was gifted a Totodile. On Aerin's 11th birthday Professor Elm took him out to catch a Pokemon, which turned out to be a Weedle. One year later Aerin's dad had received a business opportunity in another region. Before Aerin moved away Professor Elm handed him an egg and told him to "show it the world".
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aerin's dad had left for work, so it was just Aerin, his mom, and the Pokemon at the house. Jaws and Pindle were running around playing, per usual. Aerin looked outside and saw the Spring festival. Aerin's mom took notice and said, "Hey son, why don't you head outside and enjoy the festival?" Aerin eagerly ran to put his shoes on, grabbed his Pokemon and the egg, kissed his mom goodbye, and ran out the door.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
Once his mom came back from work, she said that he could go out to the spring festival. He didn't need to rush because he had plenty of time, and regardless, their having a party later in the afternoon. When he got outside, he saw another trainer who looked like he also had just moved into town. "Hey!" Said Possibi, waving at the trainer "Are you new, too?". He then walked up to him, so did all his Pokemon who were following him. "Cleffa!" Said Fluff "Cleff!". All his Pokemon were excited to see the newcomer, and so did Possibi

Name: Andy
Pokemon: Kricket(Kricketot, Male), Flash(Volbeat,Male), Peter(Pinsir, Male)
Personality: Energetic, Talkitive, A bit annoying.
Looks: He wears a light-green t-shirt, brown jeans, and a white backpack. He has dark blue eyes, a messy light-brown hair.
Gym Badges: None
Backstory: Andy lived in Hoenn for 7 years, getting Kricket there, keeping him from when he was older. He moved to Sinnoh next, getting Flash and a Illumise for later. He moved to the town when he was 10, accidentally wonder trading Illumise away, getting Peter in the process.
——————————
Andy was outside, playing with Kricket. His parents were busy with work, so he was told to go outside and play. He sat down and snuggled with his Kricketot, smiling. “Wow....everything is so cool here! I’m glad we moved here.” He told his Pokemon, who nodded.

Name: Nortus
Pokemon: Laser and Bomber (both Dragonite, Male) Flamethrower (Arcanine, Male) Shazam (Alakazam, Male)

Personality: Dark, unsocial, stubborn and can get quite angry some times. Can get furious when his Dragonite is defeated.

Looks: black coat, black hat, black rather short hair, blue eyes and a big scar on his face

Gym Badges:8 from Unova

Backstory: As a child he fished two dratini with his father. After his father was kidnapped by Team Plasma he started his Journey with both of them with one goal... Revenge...After he had defeated all eight gyms of Unova he made his way to the Pokemon League only to find the one person he hated so much: Ghetsis. After a tough battle he lost and was injured badly by his opponents Pokemon.
"I lost once to this man and that is not going to happen again... One day I'll get ya Ghetsis, one day...memorys can be forgotten but scars will never heal completely and my hatred will burn forever!"

Name: Dimps (Real name is Alice)

Pokemon: Pipy (Male, Empoleon) Bee Queen (Vespiquen) Lion King (Female, Linoone) Maria (Tsareena) Pain Doctor (Blissey) Baron (Male, Arcanine)

Personality: Generally happy, active, and sarcastic when called for. She takes jabs at people with harmless jokes pretty consistently, but enjoys doing everything she can. She's not known for following dumb rules without argument. She always knew more words then kids her age should, but she's a little behind on one hit wonders, like trends, memes, and technology. She's always stuffed in a book, drawing, or taking a walk with her Pokemon, because nothing flashy really interest her. She's always late to anything. She is also know to have anger issues, and is very bad under pressure. And for some reason, she really hates Pelipper.

Looks: Like a female tuber from Pokemon Diamond (my pfp) but with slight differences, like having a blue and white shirt with a blue and white skirt. She wears boots more then shoes, and if she's not wearing a skirt she is wearing shorts. She will also put her hair in ponytails. She keeps her swimsuit under her clothes.

Gym badges: 8 (All of which come from different regions).

Back story: For her entire life she trained Pokemon, often going out of her way to ensure they were never taken away by saying they were her father's. People eventually figured out that was a lie, because her father began carrying 6 Pokemon. It's difficult for young kids to be allowed final evolutions, especially if they weren't verified trainers by a professor. That's when she dedicated the next few months just to that. Being trusted enough to be verified as a trainer. She always lived on the coast so that wasn't too difficult. Her father and mother then decided that the best thing for the family would be to move to different regions, and train for the next year. At around 8 years old she got several new Pokemon from a few regions and collected a few badges from the final gyms of the region. Her childhood was basically entirely cheating, since no gym leader had any way of knowing if she was telling the truth or not as to being a real trainer. She was eventually verified in her home region (Sinnoh) and recognized in Sangem Town as being the Rogue Tuber, but nobody else really knows or cares who she is. She is amazingly only 9 now, but has final evolved Pokemon at around Lv. 60 because of all the illegal training and battling. She moved to this new town about 3 months ago but believes she's been there for years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a really loud day. Dimps and Pipy were sitting on the couch. "Spring is, like, the worst season. You're just eagerly waiting for Summer and Spring is teasing you. It's so mean..." she said to the Empoleon, who didn't respond. "You know, we should go outside. Maybe we can find someone to battle, or..." She paused for a second, looking a little spaced out, "... Literally anything to do?"

Pipy nodded and stood up. Dimps stood up after he did, and grabbed her Pokeball case. They set out the door, and immediately saw the Spring fetival. They stared for a moment and looked at each other. "What do people even do in a festival, anyway?" Dimps said, and Pipy began moving his flippers, doing different motions. "Right you can't talk. Sorry." She said in response to his signalings. "Let's go there. I have, like, 2 dollars on me... 1 dollar nevermind. I bought ice cream with the other one." After she said this, Pipy stuck up 2 of his spiky fingers. "What do you mean ice cream is 2 dollars? I must have paid subconsciously. Whatever! We can enjoy it anyway. We have nothing better to do, Pipy!"

They walk into the festival, and immediately panic. They see a bunch of trainers and their Pokemon following them. If Dimps threw out her Pokemon to follow her than she would surely be thrown out. "We stick out like a sore thumb, Pipy. This was a bad idea... Should I send out someone else or just have you follow me? I don't wanna look like the random girl that came here in a rush, but half of the team could break the atmosphere easy!

Pipy shrugged, grabbed a random ball, and threw it on the ground. Out came Lion King, her trusty Linoone, and it looked at them with a firm look. After Lion King looked around for a bit, she put herself BACK IN the Pokeball. Dimps was stunned. Not even a hello?? Pipy then pulled out another random one. When he threw it, an Arcanine came out. She barely took it out for battles or any social events, on account of it being big, so it was a surprise to see it stay out after looking around. "Great!" Dimps began, "Good morning, Baron! Do you mind if I ride you through the Spring festival? We'll have lots of fun! I think!" Baron nodded, and Pipy helped her on. After Dimps was on Baron's back, Baron and Pipy began walking.

She passed by a person with a Cleffa that was trying to talk to someone. She didn't recognize him or the other person, and they seemed to just be talking to each other, so she payed no mind and ignored them. She did stop next to them though, to look around of course. "I don't know what to do, guys. Any ideas?" Baron and Pipy shook their heads. Dimps silently yawned and spoke. "I'm even more bored now. There's no one interesting and nothing good to do around here. I could sleep! Wake me when the fun begins. You guys can interest yourselves for a bit, right?" Dimps got more comfortable on Baron's back and dozed off quickly.

Pipy and Baron didn't know what to do, they thought she was joking. they just decided to stand in place, and hoped someone would come quickly because it was starting to get awkward between Baron and Pipy. Pipy took another ball and threw it. Out pops Bee Queen, Dimps' Vespiquen. and the 3 begin talking in their own little bubble about how they are really interested in the festival, but can't move until Dimps wakes up, which will likely not be soon. Obviously nobody understood since it was in the Pokemon's language, but they didn't really care.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
Possibi realized that the trainer was paying no attention to him, so he looked around. He then saw another trainer. "Hi!" Waved Possibi "Name's Possibi, nice to meet ya!". He then walked up to her, giving her the "friendly aroma". "Mimikyu" Said Mimi, excited "Kyu". Mimi and Fluff noticed her Pokemon, and walked up to them. The other Pokemon did their own thing, but know to stay in a border. "Cleffa!" Said Fluff, Trying to talk to Pipy "Cleffa!". The Pokemon seemed excited.

Name: Jackson

Pokemon: Pansy (Roserade) Mighty (Accelgor) Mimi (Gothatelle) Buoy (Floatzel) Flora (Florges)

Personality: Optimistic, ignorant of insults, will be happy to help strangers.

Looks: Platinum Blonde hair, lime green eyes, Blue vest with orange undershirt, running shorts, orange boots.

Gym badges: 8

Backstory:

As a kid, Jackson was the good child. He received a flabebe when he was 10, due to his large responsibility. He was the oldest of 10, and it taught him how to be a leader. He went all over regions in no random order once he matured. Now, at the young age of 16, he moved here in an apartment. Nothing too bad happened to him as a child whatsoever. He's just, a fine person!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, Mighty! Catch up with me!" Jackson shouted behind him. He was running a race with his fellow pokemon. Usually, Mighty out speeds Jackson, but the pokemon trainer's in luck! As he keeps running he has no idea what's in front of him! Before you know it, he falls on top of a pokemon trainer! His Accelgor laughs a bit...

(Anyone can fill in as the pokemon trainer being ran into! I'd like that :D)

Last edited:
Aerin was focused on the festival and didn't realize there was someone standing behind him before it was too late. Aerin tried to catch up and apologize when he heard loud voice from his side, "Come on, Mighty!" the voice said, "Catch up with me!" Aerin quickly looked over, but it was too late. He lay on the ground with another trainer atop him. An Accelgor was at his side giving a slight chuckle, while Jaws and Pindle inched out of the way. Aerin got back up on his feet and held out his hand to help the other trainer up. "Hey there, guess you're really excited about the festival, huh."

The boy moved his hand toward the trainer and was helped up. His face was red. The Accelgor's laughter stopped. Jackson had no idea what to say at first, due to gathering info about what just happened. He opened his mouth, but nothing came out at first. Then, after a few awkward seconds, he said, "S-Sorry! Really, I'm just practicing my running with my Accelgor. I actually had no idea there is one..." He scratched his head. "I-I'm Jackson!"

717434_trainercard-Fleur.png

Name: Fleur

Pokemon: Couleuvre (Serperior, Female), Chien (Zoroark, Male), Fantôme (Haunter, Male), Vipère (Serviper, Female), Rose (Clefairy, Female)

Personality: Bubbly, EXTREMELY gullible, kinda stupid, oblivious, a romantic, a bit vain, and snobbish sometimes

Gym Badges: 8

Looks: Thigh-length chestnut brown hair under a ridiculously large sunhat with a lilac ribbon and an Aromatisse feather, mocha eyes, a poofy alabaster silk dress adorned with lavender finishes, and black schoolgirl shoes on top of white stockings

Backstory:
Fleur was a privileged girl, even at a young age, she had everything served to her on a silver platter. One day came along where she was old enough to go out in the real world, discover new pokemon, and have a life of her own. Despite her ignorance, she managed to gain a (kinda) stable team of pokemon, and has explored the entire reigon of Unova. After challenging all the gyms, she decided to settle down in a small town with her parents paying for her apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Strolling in the street, Fleur gazed at all of the people around her. She held onto her hat as the wind blew onto her face, leaving her hair trailing behind her.
"Chien, do you want this one?" she babbled to her Zoroark, pointing at the assortment of malasadas. Excitedly, Chien snapped up one of the spicy malasadas. "No!" Upbraided Fleur. Grabbing her wallet from her ruffled bag, she quickly payed for the ingested pastries, apologizing profusely.
"You don't eat things that aren't yours!" She squeaked to Chien. Swiveling her head like an owl, in search of directions, Fleur spotted two people who looked like they knew what they're doing. Ambling over to them, she inquired "Excusez-moi,"
(She's of french origin n stuff but she's saying "excuse me")

Last edited:
Aerin helped the boy up,m "Hi Jackson, I'm Aerin. It's really no big deal, Jaws and Pindle over here jump on me all the time." Aerin gestured towards the Pokemon, who by now had started running circles around the Accelgor. "Yeah, I'm new here but from what I've gathered it seems to be a big deal."