• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Fragmented Completion (Super Smash Bros. RP Discussion)

1) Wolf's not a space pilot. Captain Olimar's the only one that's been to space, and only he and Samus have ever had contact with extraterrestrial life. Wolf's just a mercenary pilot.
2) Probably on one of the GUN carriers.
3) I need to approve it first.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
1) Wolf's not a space pilot. Captain Olimar's the only one that's been to space, and only he and Samus have ever had contact with extraterrestrial life. Wolf's just a mercenary pilot.
If he's not a space pilot, and, presumably, the other star-animals on the star-fox team aren't, then when will they, in theory, go to space. The entire Star-Fox saga is in space, yet you only choose two of the other franchises to allow them to go into their natural environments. Please explain your logic? And if Wolf is on this planet, where would HE be and where would his team be. From what you've put, it makes it sound like Wolf has been isolated from the rest of his team.
2) Probably on one of the GUN carriers.
Where would these GUN carriers be?

Because they work as mobians and we don't have a massive space empire thing. The heroes will be going to space once we know who the major villains are, but we don't have the Cornerian Army here. General Pepper works for G.U.N., as does the rest of Star Fox, and we can substitute certain events from Star Fox to here if it's really necessary. But so far Star Fox hasn't had any major battles, they're just G.U.N. fighter pilots remaining on standby for when the UN finally decides to take out Eggman.
And the G.U.N. carriers can often be found... uh, wherever G.U.N. is. The following is one of said ships, the Letter of Gabriel.
latest

Because they work as mobians and we don't have a massive space empire thing. The heroes will be going to space once we know who the major villains are, but we don't have the Cornerian Army here. General Pepper works for G.U.N., as does the rest of Star Fox, and we can substitute certain events from Star Fox to here if it's really necessary. But so far Star Fox hasn't had any major battles, they're just G.U.N. fighter pilots remaining on standby for when the UN finally decides to take out Eggman.
And the G.U.N. carriers can often be found... uh, wherever G.U.N. is. The following is one of said ships, the Letter of Gabriel.
latest
Where would GUN be now, in the rp?

Everywhere that the UN is part of. So everywhere but the Leftherian Islands and the Empire’s territory.
And to make it clear, are there no Star Fox locations whatsoever, including Corneria? Because it could fit in, like you could put one of the locations on the Leftherian Islands or somewhere else.

My idea for Andross fitting in could be where he was a scientist who worked as Eggman's assistant, before leaving him. In the Star Fox universe, he was a former Cornerian scientist who experimented and created turmoil on the planet, before being bannished to Venom. In this universe, he could have been working with Eggman and then left him to another location, started the Star Wolf team and then when Fox battles him he finds out that he hasn't actually left Eggman

Okay, the Andross idea sounds cool and believable. But I was thinking Star Wolf was formed by Wolf himself as a mercenary team.
And no, there's no Star Fox locations. Because all of them take place on other planets and the current world's already crowded enough, and they can fit as being Mobians from either Dreamland or South/Westside Island that joined GUN.

Okay, the Andross idea sounds cool and believable. But I was thinking Star Wolf was formed by Wolf himself as a mercenary team.
And no, there's no Star Fox locations. Because all of them take place on other planets and the current world's already crowded enough, and they can fit as being Mobians from either Dreamland or South/Westside Island that joined GUN.
So Wolf could have formed the mercenary team of Star Wolf first, maybe he knew Fox, and then Andross acts as a businessman who has funded the team. The mercenaries can raid other places to steal valuable artifacts and other's money.
And my thinking as to Corneria being in it was that it could have been a city. You see, from what I gather, it's just like a normal but slightly futuristic city so it could have fit onto one of those small islands you were talking about or it could have been a former Wily or Eggman controlled city, but because of what you said, that doesn't matter.

Eck, let's make Corneria the name of one of the GUN cruisers like Letter of Gabriel and Mor Ardain. General Pepper can control it.
Okay.

Please can I take Bowser Jr and Falco. For now, i'll be both Star Fox and Wolf crews. If someone wants them or thinks i'm taking up too many characters, i'll give them to someone else.

Hey, this looked pretty fun, so I'm gonna try and join it! Can I be Silver? Since someone's got Shadow and he is an assist trophy, and so is Silver, and I thought it would be really fun to be him!