• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Fragmented Completion (Super Smash Bros. RP Discussion)

GUN isn't there - the Colony 9 Defense Force is a separate thing, but aside from that it's good. And I guess Sword and Blade are looking after the home base.

Oh true, I guess Daisy's on the list too. She was already in as Luigi's GF anyways. And Inklings... maybe they can fit in? Dunno how... maybe one of the secret experiments?

Anyways, still need people to post on the RP. Maybe start multiple scenarios so we can get non-Brotherhood characters involved? Maybe a United Nations conference relating to the recent actions of Dr. Eggman and more general matters?

I would, but I don’t know when to pull out Bomberman or Villager. Or even Dedede. Only Kirby. So if I’m gonna write a post, it’s gonna be only Kirby.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
I'd like to take Fox Mcloud from GUN, Captain Falcon from the Brotherhood, Wolf O'Donnell (I'd like to have him and his Star Wolf team working with him, if he's really a freelancer, maybe he could go about trying to find everyone) please.

Where exactly would each of these characters be, especially Wolf and Star Wolf. If you are saying that we can't have the Star Fox and Star Wolf crews that's highly disappointing, as they can fit easily into this universe. The Star Foxs could easily fit into GUN.

Just some ideas I came up with, maybe Ridley could be one of the Eggman experimentations sent to destroy GUN. That could be how Ridley enters this. And Wolf could be trying to gather his old team if that was still a thing. I think we could very well see Andross in this. Because you have Wolf down as a freelancer, maybe the only faction he wants to be part of is the empire of Andross-in the games you see, Andross was an Emperor, as Eggman and Wily were in this canon. Maybe Andross has been destroyed and Wolf wants to bring him back. Hence why he doesn't even join Eggman's faction.

Last edited:
Sure, sounds good.
There is actually a few specifications for Star Fox/Wolf. Star Fox is an elite group of Mobian GUN pilots led by Fox McCloud that comprises of him, Falco Lombardi, Krystal, Peppy Hare, Slippy Toad and ROB 64 - the same ROB that will later be destroyed and turned into the Robotic Operating Buddy. Pigma Dengar is also a member of the team, but is actually a spy for the Eggman Empire within GUN. He killed James McCloud when he was discovered, as was Eggman's orders. Star Wolf is a freelance mercenary/pilot group led by Wolf O'Donnell with Leon Powalski, Panther Caroso and Andrew Oikonny as its members. Star Wolf is often hired by either Andross, a Mobian mob boss, or the Eggman Empire, which has led them into conflict with the Brotherhood more than once.
Captain Falcon, meanwhile, is an expert racer who won the F-Zero grand prix several years ago and has won it every year since. Douglas Jay Falcon is also a master martial artist (as trained by the Chozo Fighting School), and used some of his racing money to buy one of the rare Fire Flower petals. Douglas met Samus Aran at the Chozo Fighting School, where the two became good friends. The two went for entirely different reasons - Douglas went to get stronger while Samus went to belong somewhere - and Falcon admired her reasons more than his own. Later in life, the two started dating. Though the Captain would never admit it, he feels a bit sad about how distant Samus has been since her new job as part of GUN's Project: Checkmate. He doesn't know she wears the armor and goes on GUN's toughest missions alongside Cloud Strife and Solid Snake.

Sure, sounds good.
There is actually a few specifications for Star Fox/Wolf. Star Fox is an elite group of Mobian GUN pilots led by Fox McCloud that comprises of him, Falco Lombardi, Krystal, Peppy Hare, Slippy Toad and ROB 64 - the same ROB that will later be destroyed and turned into the Robotic Operating Buddy. Pigma Dengar is also a member of the team, but is actually a spy for the Eggman Empire within GUN. He killed James McCloud when he was discovered, as was Eggman's orders. Star Wolf is a freelance mercenary/pilot group led by Wolf O'Donnell with Leon Powalski, Panther Caroso and Andrew Oikonny as its members. Star Wolf is often hired by either Andross, a Mobian mob boss, or the Eggman Empire, which has led them into conflict with the Brotherhood more than once.
Captain Falcon, meanwhile, is an expert racer who won the F-Zero grand prix several years ago and has won it every year since. Douglas Jay Falcon is also a master martial artist (as trained by the Chozo Fighting School), and used some of his racing money to buy one of the rare Fire Flower petals. Douglas met Samus Aran at the Chozo Fighting School, where the two became good friends. The two went for entirely different reasons - Douglas went to get stronger while Samus went to belong somewhere - and Falcon admired her reasons more than his own. Later in life, the two started dating. Though the Captain would never admit it, he feels a bit sad about how distant Samus has been since her new job as part of GUN's Project: Checkmate. He doesn't know she wears the armor and goes on GUN's toughest missions alongside Cloud Strife and Solid Snake.
Okay, cool. I will be Andross as well. I won't be the whole of the Star Fox original team as some people might have/want to take the rest.

Andross counts as an NPC - any non-fighters are NPCs, which means the rest of Star Fox/Wolf aside from Falco. And maybe Krystal. Should Krystal be a fighter? What do you all think?

Andross counts as an NPC - any non-fighters are NPCs, which means the rest of Star Fox/Wolf aside from Falco. And maybe Krystal. Should Krystal be a fighter? What do you all think?
Krystal appears as a collectable trophy in the smash bros series. Andross is living breathing assist trophy that can be summoned. Andross has more presence and in the Star Fox series one could argue he's more important than Wolf. In fact, if I were making the lore, Andross would be as important as Eggman, maybe even form some kind of alliance with him. In his own series, he has an Empire.

Hah, not a chance. Sorry pal, but no one gets more stage presence than Eggman except GODS. And Andross is just gonna be a normal giant monkey here, not a floating head.
Also Krystal is now ALSO an assist trophy so the first part of your statement is invalid.

Hah, not a chance. Sorry pal, but no one gets more stage presence than Eggman except GODS. And Andross is just gonna be a normal giant monkey here, not a floating head.
Also Krystal is now ALSO an assist trophy so the first part of your statement is invalid.
Is that in Super smash bros for the wii u or is that in Ultimate? I've only played the Wii U version once. My main experience is with Brawl. Eggman is literally what Bowser is to Mario, a repetitative misunderstood comedic villain . Wolf has always taken orders from Andross as he started all of that story.

She's confirmed to appear in Ultimate. I assume it was in one of the character trailers on the Smash website.

Maybe, but Andross can't fit into the grand scheme of things well. He's a side character and I'm going to keep him a side character. Krystal, meanwhile, has plot potential.