• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Four Legendary Sages Discussion

NDB

Previously BartenderReaper
why is all of ghostryder's posts showing up like 4 posts ahead of other posts? I’ll get a notification that they posted at like 5:45 pm but their post was at 1:45pm (just an example), and his post will be 4 post ahead of other posts that I didn’t see around the time it was posted.

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Why does it need an administrator approval to begin with?
And not to mention, by the time it was posted, we're all pretty far ahead already, so what are we going to do about that. I don't want to leave them behind with no reply.

Um only the admin can tell you that, it's like a moderator who checks the post and edits anything words that are now supposed to be in there I was in that state before so it's like a waiting game for the post

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
@BartenderReaper I myself saw it as vain lol, which was why I wanted to point that out so it doesn't seem like I was trying to make my oc seem favored over the others. And not to mention Gracie, she probably thought it was vain oof.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
I think if I were to choose, I'd give Long Yan an Iron Fan matching that of his dragon's tail. It's a weapon meant for defense, and since his job was to protect the princess, it fits. But then I'm also thinking about giving talismans and whatnot (talismans are also meant to protect but mostly represents fortune so that one might be a no go) so the decisions are hard. And then my freaking brain decided it was a nice idea to remind me of the dragons pearl, which is a ball that nearly all chinese dragons are depicted running after, so that's a concept I took into consideration.

Hhhhh, I'll just go with the iron fan idea since that one fits the most, seeing that Long Yan already have a fan and such, just that this time he's going to get himself a fan that looks like his dragon's tail.

NDB

I was thinking of a wooden staff with some type of ornamental top, like a green jewel with vines or woods wrapped around it.

Oops, sorry. I've not been getting alerts for some reason.
Moving on, I was thinking on giving Oralee some kind of long, white sword with an engraving of a pair of wings between the handle and blade,with some kind of swirls on the handle and the lower part of the blade. If not, im open to any other ideas ^-^.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Well, I'm playing the Sage of Protection, so honestly, strengthening defense is important, but speed wise can also be boost a bit if possible at all. If not, defense is fine.

NDB

What about something related to healing? Like a healing aura he can give off. It wouldnt be an instant heal, like a healing over time.

Last edited: