• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Four Ancient Kingdoms

"Netsu..." Adusk(Netsu) repeated after Minako, He looked at her and he seemed to be lost in thoughts.

Meanwhile, Demons and Soldiers of Flameria was watching this and was also thinking what will happend next.

After a while Netsu said "Netsu is... A really cool name" He stood up and slowly came closer to Minako "Hi... Mom"

"Netsu Homura, that is your name, and it fits quite well actually" the Empress informed, as she placed a hand on the boys shoulder. "Come back to the palace with me" Minako stated with a smile, "you never have to go back to your father, I can protect you from him and in Flameria you will be able to master the flames" the dark haired beauty informed

Netsu thought about this for a while and then He answered "I would be happy to come with you, Mother. But, even if you are my mother... I'm not able to love you yet, maybe if I will meet you better and if I will get some time to think.....I want to come to your palace" He stated.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Lucius began to shrink down and become less muscular, he was still powerful he just preferred to be smaller. He turned to Netsu and Minako, "It would appear that I was mistaken, your mother is clearly alive." He sighed contently, then he frowned, ''but if he stays with her I'll have to answer to the wrath of his father, and without the Apocalypse Riders what would happen in my homeland" he thought to himself, "Maybe I'll lie low in Flameria for a little while."

"Well then its settled, you're going to live in our palace" Minako cheerfuly stated. "But first, let me send a message to your father" the female grumbled, before grabbing a nearby demon and whispering a message into their ear. And once she released the monster, it scrambled off to tell the underworld ruler what Minako had said. "Alright Netsu, lets go to the palace"

Netsu slowly followed Minako, from time to time, He could hear as someone whispers "look at this demon" or "How our lady can take to our capital something like this".

"Great, I'm popular as always... Mom, if we will finally reach the town. Can I look around for some time" He asked as He didn't want for his Mother to hear what people say.

"Sweetie, dont listen to them, people here in Flameria are all very....um how do we say....ah yes, they are very simple minded" the Empress informed. "And Netsu, I cannot just let you explore the towns, since your place is next to me, in the palace, since you are the prince, due to the fact that you are my eldest child" Minako informed.

Once they reached the palace, the guards opened the large golden gate, to let the mother and son pass. "Now that we are here, you need to leaen how to control your flames" Minako informed as she formed a bright flame in her right hand, while Kaen flew to his perch that was next to the throne in the throne room.

"Understood, Mother" Netsu said and he created from black flames a fireball in his left hand and Whip in right hand "I can of course use a fireballs or something like that easily, with my right hand I can create a weapon-like whip from fire. If I'm focused..." He started and then whip and fireball dissapired, behind him appeared third hand made from black flames.

"Sometimes I make that hands and this is everything, I trained almost whole my live in assassinations and battle strategy. So I didn't train how to better control my flames" Netsu ended and his hand dissapired "You see, mom... I'm getting tired very fast when I use my power".

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Lucius walked towards the palace, the guards at the gate attempted to stop him but he called out, "your majesty, you can't keep him here, if I return without Adusk..I mean Netsu, then his father will go beserk, even I won't survive that confrontation." He stared down the two of them and then added "If you won't allow him to return to the underworld then at least allow me to stay in Flameria. I promise you I will only harvest the souls of those on the brink of death."

Minako made a signal for the guards to let Lucius in, "you may stay here in Flamerie, under the protection of the Homura family" Minako stated. Though when Lucius spoke, she heard him call Netsu, Adusk. "Adusk......is that the name your father gave you, my sweet little Netsu?" Minak questioned out of pure curiosity

"Yes,mother" Adusk said "My Father gived me a name, Adusk. When he took me to Tartarus" Netsu stated, then He looked at Lucious and smiled.

Meanwhile, in the Tartarus mysterius person that talked with Borutha in <Tartarus Departament of Ancient Demons> left the palace of Underworld Ruler. Then someone came to him and asked "What happend"
"Nothing, to my Father came Demon with information from Flameria's ruler. She took Adusk with her"
"What, we have to bring back your Brother, lord Odiare" yelled Demon
"We don't have to... Everything goes with my Father plan. Soon, we will visit Crown Prince of Flameria..." said Odiare.
"I don't understand"
"And you don't have to. Anyway, have you saw Lucious. I had task for him" asked Odiare
"As I heard, Lucious is still on the surfance"
"Then, nevermind"

"Sweetie you do know that as the heir of Flameria, you must attend the cherry blossom festival, since it is a full moon tonight, right?" Minako questioned, as she lead her son to his extravagant room on the third floor, "the maids will take care of you sweetie, get dressed and I will meet you at the training field" the dark haired beauty stated, before leaving her son in his new room

Netsu didn't want to act like he don't know anything, becouse He really didn't know. As Adusk in Tartarus, He was training almost everyday and he never was on any Festiwal, event or something like that. When Maids came He greeted them and he prepared himself with their help. Then he went to training grounds to meet his Mother. "I hope that I won't do anything stupid" He whispered to himself.

Minako smiled when she saw her son approach her in the training grounds, "alright, lets see how you are when you spar against me" Minako stated as Kaen flew out of the palace and landed on Minakos forearm, before dissapearing in a burst of light, which meant that he was back within Minako. And it also meant that the two could communicate via mental thought, "are you sure you trust this boy?" The phoinex mentally questioned, "Kaen, he is my son" Minako calmly replied. "Okay, now Netsu, dont hold anything back"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Lucius stood nearby intrigued, what was up with this woman why had his senses of endless knowledge on death been number about Netsu's mother. He narrowed his eyes and examined the blacked haired woman, he sensed two different souls no doubt that phoenix of hers. Interesting he thought to himself.

"Okay, let's do it" Netsu said and in his hand appeard whip from black fire then he said "I'm ready"

"I'm really interested, how strong is my mother. Probably as strong as my Father..." as He thought about his Father, He quickly remind himself that He had one question to his mom, but he didn't want to ask now.

Minako elegantly stood in her place and smiled, "I'll merely dodge, since I dont want to cause you any harm" the woman informed, her smile never leaving her face. "Minako, this boy is your son, which means that he's bound to have inherited your temper and brute strength" Kaen teased, "thats why this will bound to be fun" the Empress whispered

Netsu slowly walked around the arena, suddenly, someone could say that there is many copies of Netsu. "If this is a spar, I can use my assassin skills" then from Minako's left was fired a fireball, after a while from the back and from the front.

Minako stood in her place, as she became engulfed in flames. But instead of feeling any pain, the Empress instead continued to smile at her son. "Netsu, Im the guardian of the burning flame, fire doesnt hurt me" Minako informed with a slight chuckle, as she absorbed the flames

Netsu thought quickly about another strategy. Then, He reminded to himself that Ryoma could create lightnings. It took more time and energy than fire, it was also weaker ,but he knew that lightning may hurt his mother. Then he shot purple lightning behind his mother. "Then maybe that will do a thing" He said, as He shot a lightning, the copies dissapired. "I used too much energy for this attack" Netsu whispered to himself and he was on his kneels "But, maybe my lightning will hit..."

Minako calmly moved out of the way of the lightning in such a fast speed that it was almost impossible to see her, she then appeared behind her son and placed a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Netsu, thats enough, I know how to train you now" the mother informed with a smile

Netsu stood up and turned around "Thank you, Mother..." said Netsu then he looked at Minako "Mom, when I will attend to the Cherry Blossom festival" Netsu asked, as He waited for reply his eyes change color to golden.

Meanwhile south of the Draconi Kingdom.

Odysseus was on a trip scouting a small village near the Flameria Kingdom seeing if there was in any way shape or form of aggression against his kingdom. He cursed to himself seeing that nothing was happening and was bored out of his mind after spending countless hours watching and taking mental notes of random things. Every once in awhile he would splash water at passing animals and freeze it (Don't worry he unfroze them, no animal cruelty here).

"Netsu, the cherry blossom festival is occuring tonight, during the full moon, and as the heir of Flameria, you must be by my side at all times, and it will also mean that you get to see close up how I start the festival" Minako stated. She then noticed how Netsu's eyes turned gold, so the female smiled and changed her own eyes to gold

"Understood" Netsu said, He came to Lucious and he asked him, how He liked their fight and What he want to do now (...) After this He start to train in training grounds, when He once used lightning power again. When his right eye was still bright with golden light, left was bright with purple light, but only that one time and only for a while.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Lucius was about to speak with Netsu, when he felt a sharp pain in his head, he had suppressed his true evil nature too long, he fled the training grounds bumping into two soldiers, one of them started to say "hey, you aright, you don.." Lucius horns and tail fully materialised and his eyes emitted a black aura. A long shadow tendril slashed the guard clean in half, Lucius glared down at the other one but he was stopped, there were more coming. He ignored the guard who ran off, to get help no doubt. He turned to see a small patrol of guards they saw the body next to him and he grinned maniacally at them. He raced forward tendrils slashing left and right, when he was done all but one of the guards remained alive..and in one piece. He touched the guards forehead and sucked the soul clean from his body. Instantly his horns shrunk as did his tail, he slumped in the mess of body parts and blood, he clutched himself this had never happened before what would he do.