• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Forgotten Ones (Yo-Kai Watch RP) [Disscussion/Sign-Ups]

Have you ever wondered why you overslept on that day at school with a test? Maybe you had to pee really bad hen your crush was talking to you? Suddenly feel like you wanna stay at home, eat popcorn, and watch TV in a burrito-style wrapping in your blanket? Well, the things that make you do that are called Yo-Kai, little spirits that can possess you in the blink of an eye. However, only few have been able to see them, and that's with the power of a machine called the Yo-Kai Watch. The people who possess the Yo-Kai Watch can also befriend them and gain things called Yo-Kai medals. Store them in the Yo-Kai medallion, and boom, a complete Yo-Kai expert. The rest is probably pointless, since you probably know what Yo-Kai Watch is if you've decided to RP in this.

Rules:
-Characters from ages 10-16 please.
-There can be romance, just don't make it all mushy and gushy, 'kay?
-No swearing with the exception of crap.
To make sure you've read the rules, say FUDGESICLES ARE WAY BETTER THAN POPSICLES!!!!11!1!!

Character Sheet:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Yo-Kai Watch Er Naw:
Main Yo-Kai: (only if you have Yo-Kai Watch, or you don't have to have one)
Extra:

Here's mine:
Name: Lucas
Appearance: Lucas is a tan boy with light brown skin and dark brown hair, with a black t-shirt with light green trim. He also has black shoes and blue jean shorts.
Personality: Lucas is often shy, but he always finds a way to get around his fears. He lives with a slightly poor family that lives in an apartment. But he does go to school, and that's when he met Tori, who he instantly had a crush on. Lucas has always felt cold at night, no matter how many blankets he put on, they didn't help at all. When he just about had it, he went to a monk in an alley and he asked him why. The man said it was a Yo-Kai. He gave him a device called a Yo-Kai Watch, and once he discovered the spirit that was making him cold all these years, he gave it back, but the man said he could keep it.
Yo-Kai Watch Er Naw: Yee
Main Yo-Kai: Pupsicle
Extra: N/A

Name: Tori
Appearance: Tori has long brown hair and blue eyes, and white skin. She always wears a dark blue hoodie with strings. She also wears blue sweatpants and blue shoes. And a blue bow. Yeah, she likes blue.
Personality: Your average fun-loving girl who has a knack for engineering. But if there's one thing you should know about her, it's don't make her mad. She's been at school for years, and was Lucas' first ever friend there after moving.
Yo-Kai Watch Er Naw: Naw
Extra: N/A

Quick question before joining, can I use fake-yo-kai? I haven't stayed up to date on the series as I used to, and never played the game, so I'm rusty with the real ones.

Ah, forget about it.

Name: Yin
Appearance: Pretty tall, standing at 5'9" weighing 102 lbs. She has platinum blonde hair with bright blue eyes. Yin holds true to her namesake wearing a black jacket over a white shirt and black pants.
Personality: Yin is calm and collected normally. She always seems to be able to guess right more times than not. Yin has insomnia causing sleep to be hard.
Yo-Kai Watch Er Naw: Yee
Main Yo-Kai: Siro
Extra: I cannot lie, so I am unable to say what is ment to be said.
Also, Yin inherited the watch from her deceased uncle.

Nice.
Name: Chilly
Appearance: Like a normal Pupsicle. (Wait...You had one. Oh well XD)
Personality: Chilly is often scared, shaking out of coldness and fear. But they seem to care about others alot.
Yo-Kai Species: Pupsicle
Extra: Fudge-sickles are WAY better than Popsicle's.

Finally! A Yokai-Watch RP!
Name: Chris(topher)
Appearance: Shaggy Black hair, Tan skin, Brown eyes so dark they looked Black, Mostly wears Red Shirts and Black shorts, and Black and White shoes.
Personality: He's a pretty happy-go-lucky guy, who always tries to keep the mood up even in some of the worst situations.
Yo-Kai Watch Er Naw: YEET
Main Yo-Kai: Noko! (The best snake boi)
Extra: He lives in Uptown Springdale with his Dad. Even though Chris has a great outlook on things he had some of the worst Bad luck, If he went out into his backyard he'd step on a rake, if he went to get food he'd be a cent short. Until one day he woke up with perfect hair, all his clothes didn't need to be ironed, he got to class early, and the day went by quickly. And after school he went to the market but found a odd store so he went in and a old man lent him a watch and then he found out why he was so lucky that day. He also doesn't know how to check dates.

P.S. Fudgesicles are way better than popsicles.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
THANK.GOD. I was about to get Blasters.

Name: Neo
Appearance: Desses like Nate in YKW 3
Personality: Kind-hearted and Quiet.
Yo-Kai Watch: U1
Main Yo-Kai: Castelius III
Extra: He loves Fudgesicles more than Popsicles.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Frost
Appearance: Like a a normal Frostina
Personality: Caring, Curious and Daring. Likes to help others.
Yo-Kai Species: Frostina
Favourite Food: Candy
Extra: Fudge-sickles are WAY better than Popsicle's.