• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Forest

I went to my step grandmother's house and found and hid eggs with my nephew and the family then my sister, step sister, nephew, and I went to the pool and we had dinner after that

Name:Rocky
Species:Rock ruff
Moves:Rock Tomb,Earthquake,Sand Tomb,Sand Storm
Personality:Clumsy falls alot, A bit Selfless.

I'm going to add another character;
Name: Levi
Species: Umbreon with red rings
Moves: Dark Swift, Shadow Ball, Shadow Beam, Foul Play, Protect, Teleport
Personality: Over protective over his pack, kind when you get to know him, cold when you first meet him, will kill you if you try to hurt his pack or if you make a wrong move (I wish you luck everyone)
Appearance:
IMG_1188.JPG

OMG! That woulve been a great idea but no I didn't, I actually named him after a character from my book that I'm writing and the idea for the name Levi in my book came from my father giving me some ideas, but that would've been cool, I didnt even think of that lol

Is someone going to post on the RP? I stayed up until 5 a.m. and watched everything, there was like only ten or so people on here! I was so surprised

i have been doing this for a while and now you say something but i don't get what you mean i have trouble getting things from people don't know y but i do

Your rp style is similar to that of a trollplayer a trollplayer is a rper who rps to ruin rps. They have fun bringing in op characters in rps and situations where the opponents are underpowered opponents you had a fully evolved Pokemon attack a kid an injured Pokemon and a first stage fairly competent but asleep Pokemon the odds were stacked way in your favor and that was no fun for anyone the host removed the scenario by teleporting us away and actually giving you a fair fight basically you are rping like the person everyone should ban from their rps

oh now i understand thank you for telling me so it means i should'nt make it into a situation to where no one can get out of so I should always have them get out of it , Is it also that i am attacking you with a stage 2 up against a basic people always do that in games. but i don't play them

i' just going to pretend you don't exist poppolio row let I'm going to click that ignore and pretend your not there because I know if I paid attention to what you did I would do everything I could to get you banned. Because I despise trollplayers like you above almost all other types of people.

Calm down, both of you! Poplio didn't know that he was being a troll player so he has no reason to get banned, so if you two would please stop we could continue our lives

Character Form:
Name: Buster
Species: Rowlet
Personality: likes luna but doesn't say it, is a good friend defendful, cool kinda
Moves: leaf age, gust, leech seed?