• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The First Inter-Regional Sky Race

Alright, then, since I've been wanting a PRP that I can get involved in, I decided that I was just going to make one :'D

This isn't really a discussion thread so much as it's a "hey, who wants in on this? Make a character bio!" Thread. Of course, I don't want it to get too crazy so I'm limiting it to 5 others, maybe 6 if I feel like it.

So here's the basic idea behind this: This company who isn't malevolent in any way, shape or form, they're just a company D:< anyway, they decide that they're going to host a sporting event with open invitations to anyone who wants to take place. There are some qualifying rounds and the thirty fastest times get to be participants in the first annual inter-regional sky race.

The qualifying rounds are like in every region, so we're probably going to skip those and just say that everyone taking part in the RP made it to the finals. Since, if you didn't, it would make for a short RP >>;

The actual race is hosted aboard a gigantic airship that travels around from region to region and there is one race in each region. The races are, naturally, in the sky around a set course marked by floating markers and obstacles. The participants race in these events and then spend time in luxury aboard the airship as it makes way to the next destination.

That's pretty much the RP in a nutshell... wait! I've just received this update: it appears that someone aboard the airship will be murdered! The murderer could be anyone, and they could strike at any time! Who is this fiendish felon? Who will be his first victim? Where will he strike? Fill out a bio and stay tuned to find out!

BIO FORM-

Name:

Pokemon companions:
Flying Pokemon
Participating in the races:

Keeping the Bio simple since most of the description will take place in the RP anyway :p

----------------------------------

Name: Rein Vanguarde
Home region: Kanto

Pokemon companions: Umbreon (Lunara), Gallade (Eckart), Froslass (Nevara), Bellossom (Hana), Lapras (Tethys), Charizard (Napalm)
Pokemon Participating
in the races: Charizard

Name: Chad Felling
Home region: Johto

Pokemon companions: Murkrow (Omen), Magcargo (Ooze), Xatu (Navan), Tropius (Little Foot), Whismur (Julie), Dankmar (Dusknoir)
Flying Pokemon
Participating in the races: Tropius

Name: Riley Heckler
Home region: Unova

Pokemon companions: Vanillish (Weston), Emolga (Makoto), Drifblim (Seiga)
Flying Pokemon
Participating in the races: Drifblim

Heehee, sounds fun! everyone loves airships.

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Name: Tim Dye
Home region: Johto

Pokemon companions: Swinub (Amato) Gligar (Aurel) Flygon (Rene) Dunsparce (Baldur)
Flying Pokemon
Participating in the races: Flygon

Races, airships and murder? Definitely sounds interesting.

This sounds quite fun. I'd love to join! This means I could also (finally) use my PRP character Jake ^^

Name: Jake Denith

Pokemon companions: Verin (Zangoose), Jeremiah (Marowak), Sparxx (Luxio), Darrel (Scizor), Valerie (Flygon), Jango (Medicham)
Flying Pokemon
Participating in the races: Flygon

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
This idea is actually pretty cool and fun sounding~ :D

Name: Jane Long
Home region: Hoenn

Pokemon companions: Plusle (Yin), Mightyena (Sirius), Swellow (Ed), Flygon (Lucia), Medicham (Anna)
Flying Pokemon
Participating in the races: Swellow (freaking huge Swellow...)

Name: John Long
Home region: Hoenn

Pokemon companions: Minun (Yang), Gallade (Wiz), Ninetales (Aster), Lairon (Largo), Altaria (Soprano)
Flying Pokemon
Participating in the races: Altaria

This seems like a really nice plot!

Name: Ciel Phantomhive Alucard (I know I'm mixing and matching but WHO CARES D:< )
Home region: Sinnoh

Pokemon companions: Riley (Lucario) ; Thomas (Vibrava) ; Sebastian (Abra) ; Ethan (Persian) ; Rachel (Misdreavus) ; Isabella (Mienfoo)
Flying Pokemon
Participating in the races: Thomas (Vibrava)

Rex

Resident Furry
Name: Leon Vance

Pokemon companions: Grant (Tropius), Jim (Wynaut), Scott (Krokorok), Devin (Cubchoo), Elizabeth (Vespiquen), Adam (Ambipom)
Participating in the races: Grant (Tropius)

Name: Spencer Asimov
Home region: Sinnoh

Pokemon companions: Mikhail (Infernape), Hades (Dusknoir), Charon (Shedinja), William (Yanmega), Andrew (Shiny Mienfoo), Kevin (Sableye)
Participating in the races: William (Yanmega)

BAM! Full-up! No longer taking any bios.

Ahem. Okay, so in addition to our charries there are 20 other participants. I'm going to go ahead and say that you can go ahead and create and auto them since they don't really matter. Except for a few of them, obviously. I'll figure out what to do with the others before I start the RP, but for the most part they're going to be in the background anyway.

A huge section of the airship is reserved specifically for competitors, but a large portion of the ship is home to spectators who paid vast amounts of money or won contests to watch the show from the airship. And the media is there too. And then there's the hosts of the contest too. It'll all be clearer in the first post, just giving you guys a bit of a heads up.