• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The first ever pokemon creativity contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This month's theme: Pokemon Attacks

ALERT!!!

I now have a fully registered bunch of people. Thank you everyone for your kind intrest in my project! Judging topics will be posted up within the next week. I am sorry for the delay, I just moved to my own appartement and its taking time to settle in.

Welcome one welcome all to the Pokecharms premiere of the pokemon creativity contest! I will be your host and organizer for your time here.

For this first time around I will keep it straight forward and simple: Each participating member will create from scratch (meaning it is very frowned upon to make an attack that is just a slight variation of an existing attack.) a [glow=red,2,300]pokemon attack[/glow]. For this month I will not impose specific criteria, it may be a defensive attack or an offensive one. It can be any type and even be pokemon species specific if you want it to be. Just make it as original and functional as possible.

This is how it will go down, there will be 8 spots to fill for participants. Each member wanting to participate will send me their idea in the following format by PM.

Name of the attack:
PP:
Accuracy:
Base Power:
Pokemon that can learn it:
Effect:

The spots will be filled on a first come first serve basis but I am warning you, if your idea is too ridiculous or badly formatted I shall pass to the next person and discard your entry entirely.

Of course, I shall also require judges. Judges will need to send me their PM stating that they are interested and must make absolutely sure that they are available to judge for the time I need them. I HATE having to wait around for judgements from "too busy" people that did not think ahead when entering. I will require 5 judges for this contest and those spots will be filled on a first come first serve basis also. Oh and obviously one cannot participate and judge at the same time.

Now I hope I did not forget anything and even if I did feel free to use this topic to ask any questions you may have. And remember: ALL ENTRIES MUST BE BY PM!

Oh yeah ! And the winners prize will be a tailor bred pokemon for them, its not amazing but hey I'm not the most creative person ever.

Participants:
- Shado
- Shocari
- GodlessM
- Tangrow
- Kini r teh n00bzorz
- Secad
- Proffessor Noctowl
- Arceus Lord

Judges (Full):
- Jeydis
- Linkachu
- LoN Colossus
- Cody
- Pheonix

Last edited by a moderator:
You may want to read the date of the post, the date its been edited and actually read the entire thing to know how to enter, Supergamer1.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Speaking for the very small minority here (which includes me), but what if we enter but lack any way of getting the prize? As in said participant doesn't have a D/P/Pl game or even a DS.

Speaking for the very small minority here (which includes me), but what if we enter but lack any way of getting the prize? As in said participant doesn't have a D/P/Pl game or even a DS.
There can be additional prizes if I get to talk with LoN about a prize signature and userbar. If you ever think up another prixe that is not Wifi related that could be fun feel free to suggest it to me by PM or here.

[quote author=Supergamer1 link=topic=6158.msg105540#msg105540 date=1244356194]
how do you enter the contest or is it an old contest?
[/quote]
As RX kindly pointed out all the instructions on how to enter are within the first post, if you cannot bother to read the whole thing then I cannot bother entering you.

Best hurry guys, places are getting filled! If you don't get in for this month, no worries another contest will be hosted up very soon.

PS: If anyone wants to suggest themes or well any ideas for my contest feel free to PM them directly to me. Same goes for wanting to donate prizes or prize ideas.

[quote author=Shiny Eevee link=topic=6158.msg105579#msg105579 date=1244381027]
There can be additional prizes if I get to talk with LoN about a prize signature and userbar. If you ever think up another prixe that is not Wifi related that could be fun feel free to suggest it to me by PM or here.
[/quote]Sure, I can do that. Its about all I can do, but I can do it :p

Nah sorry Ulises but this is plenty already to judge. Don`t worry though you can keep your creation ready since there will be another attack creation round in the coming months.

Closing the thread now for any suggestion of question please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.