• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The First Annual Solaurea City World Tounament!

Hope this is good, tell me if I need to change anything
Name:Cooper Currie
Age(14+):15
Hometown: Azalea town
Appearance:Skinny and small. He wears orange shades with a black cap. About 4’8, orange and black striped shirt with blue jeans.
Personality:Shy but can get get very angry easily. He has a short temper even though he is shy and gets ticked off most easily if someone insults his Pokémon. He will fight to the end if he can do it for a friend.
Pokémon:
Nickname:Splice
Species:Gliscor
Personality (optional):fierce, always wanting action, impatient. Sitting still makes him nervous and agitated.
Appearance (optional, things such as accessories, shininess, special marks etc. go here):his left tooth is chipped
Favourite Move(s) (optional):none

Nickname:Krustav
Species:Clawtizer
Personality: Patient, waits for the right time to fire, focus on exploiting weaknesses then going all out.
Appearance:shiny
Favorite move:water pulse

Nickname:Copper
Species:Escavalier
Personality:Brave, goes in without a thought in his mind. Not afraid to take on any opponent.
Appearance:his armor looks like copper due to spray paint from teenagers.
Favorite move:none

Nickname:Riro
Species:Typloshion
Personality:likes to create trouble and gets into a lot of fights. Was cooper’s first Pokémon. They grew up together but their personalities help them balance out.
Appearance:nothing out of the ordinary
Favorite move:none

Nickname:Sengria
Species:Weavile
Personality:Cocky, takes risks and loves to do things that are dangerous. Likes to taunt the opponent.
Favorite move:icicle crash

Nickname:Stern
Species: Dhelmise
Personality:likes to think out of the box, is unpredictable and sometimes doesn’t listen to cooper.
Appearance:nothing out of the ordinary.
Favorite move:anchor shot

Last edited:

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Hope this is good, tell me if I need to change anything
Name:Cooper Currie
Age(14+):15
Hometown: Azalea town
Appearance:Skinny and small. He wears orange shades with a black cap. About 4’8, orange and black striped shirt with blue jeans.
Personality:Shy but can get get very angry easily. He has a short temper even though he is shy and gets ticked off most easily if someone insults his Pokémon. He will fight to the end if he can do it for a friend.
Pokémon:
Nickname:Splice
Species:Gliscor
Personality (optional):fierce, always wanting action, impatient. Sitting still makes him nervous and agitated.
Appearance (optional, things such as accessories, shininess, special marks etc. go here):his left tooth is chipped
Favourite Move(s) (optional):x-scissor

Nickname:Krustav
Species:Clawtizer
Personality: Patient, waits for the right time to fire, focus on exploiting weaknesses then going all out.
Appearance:shiny
Favorite move:ice beam

Nickname:Copper
Species:Escavalier
Personality:Brave, goes in without a thought in his mind. Not afraid to take on any opponent.
Appearance:his armor looks like copper due to spray paint from teenagers.
Favorite move:iron head

Nickname:Riro
Species:Typloshion
Personality:likes to create trouble and gets into a lot of fights. Was cooper’s first Pokémon. They grew up together but their personalities help them balance out.
Favorite move:flamethrower

Nickname:Sengria
Species:Weavile
Personality:Cocky, takes risks and loves to do things that are dangerous. Likes to taunt the opponent.
Favorite move:icicle crash

Nickname:Stern
Species: Dhelmise
Personality:likes to think out of the box, is unpredictable and sometimes doesn’t listen to cooper.
Appearance:nothing out of the ordinary.
Favorite move:anchor shot
Looks good! Accepted! I'll post the RP soon.
OK thank you you could tell me it's missing what for me to add
I told you what I needed, also someone sniped you soo yeah. It's closed now.

I'm chill with loosing as long as I don't get completely wiped you know XD
Fair fight with stakes not a one sided battle will do me just fine whether I loose or not but I think we should determine who wins.

~Rinko~

Can I ask how exactly will this work?
Do you decide a winner?

Or do we decide amongst ourselves a winner? And if that happens, there’s a high potentiality that the fight will be ongoing and continuous because neither roleplayer wants to lose

So again how exactly will this work?
The two players will discuss a winner, either on this discussion or via PM, before and/or around the same time as the their fight starts. If no-one can decide on a winner, I'll decide who wins (And if it's being discussed in PM, I'd like one of them to post here and specify that).

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Fighting crimson is going to be tough. Though there are types of that Pokémon that we have already, i won’t know what to expect. Good luck to us both. @Crimson Sun
I'm using Fakemon that the original user allowed me to use in roleplays. Meaning i will be using their abilities as well, so hopefully that doesn't affect you too much lol

But good luck to you as your are technically facing Pokemon you've never fought before lol

~Rinko~

If it’s a world tournament I’m pretty solid that there’s more than 16 pparticipants in the world.

I’m certain that we aren’t supposed to start at 16 people immediately rather, we can time skip to the quarterfinals, where the 16 participants are at.
16 isn't the amount of people in the quarterfinals, it's 8. And I'd say that there are only the 16 participants buut if everyone thinks there should be more then we'll skip one round and say that there were 32 at the start.