• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The First Annual Solaurea City World Tounament!

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Name: Rebecca "Becca" Maxwell
Hometown: Ambrette Town, Kalos
Appearance: Tall and lean girl with fair skin with medium length brown hair. Has dark blue eyes and wears a white sleeveless top with orange stripes along with a pair of blue jeans.
Personality: An adventurer by nature who tries to see the best in others but at times can be a bit of a "nag" as she is quite organized and occasionally holds others to such a standard. Has a natural sarcastic side to her with deadpan jokes on occasion.
Pokémon:

Nickname: Sabrina
Species: Delphox
Personality: A loyal companion who more often than not has a good head on her shoulders and is a natural leader...but also has a bit of a mischievous side to her all the same.
Favourite Move(s): Fire Spin

Nickname: Ariel
Species: Milotic
Personality: Very serious and often times "unsocial" as she seems to have an air of sophistication to her. But in spite of the cold demeanor she presents there is a more caring soul hidden underneath.
Favourite Move(s): Disarming Voice

Nickname: Sparky
Species: Pichu
Personality: A natural energetic individual who loves having a good time and at times can be a bit childish and too curious for its own good. But has a strong heart and determination to match.
Appearance: A green scarf with an everstone on it.
Favourite Move(s): Thunderbolt

Nickname: Destiny
Species: Sylveon
Personality: A bit on the vain side, as she has a natural desire to prove herself and "show off" a bit. Somewhat of a perfectionist though begrudgingly has a more gentle side in spite of this.
Favourite Move(s) (optional):

Nickname: Shadow
Species: Absol
Personality: A bit of a loner, serious about most things and to those who don't know him a bit scary if not unfriendly. But he is quite protective of both his trainer and his team.
Favourite Move(s): Night Slash

Nickname: Goo
Species: Goodra
Personality: The team mom in a sense. Always kind and compassionate who often has to resolve petty squabbles among her team, though can be a bit protective leading to rare moments of true fury.
Favourite Move(s): Dragon Pulse

hello i can join the RP

Name: Alexej LePoisson
Age (14 +): 30
Hometown: eterna city
Appearance: my profile with black clothes and brown hair
Personality: proud, arrogant and mocking
Pokémon: garchomp my best pokemon I have since my childhood he was a brilliant target that my parents raised until I stole him to go on an adventure I had trained him day and night for twenty years, shiny chandelure, , shiny Tangrowth , zoroark, magnezone and Azumarill

Name: Ken Blake
Hometown: Hearthome city, Sinnoh
Appearance: Has a pretty fit build, average height medium black hair with one the bangs over his right eye. Wears a black jacket over a re T-shirt, wears grey pants and black boots
Personality: Ken is a very laid back and relaxed character and is often lazy. However, that lazy persona take a drastic change when he's battling, he becomes this serious and enthusiastic person and gets very excited during the heat of battles
Pokémon:

Nickname: Geb
Species: Blastoise
Personality: Similar to his trainer, laid back and a bit lazy but kept fired up in the heat of battle.
Appearance: A bit smaller than normal
Favourite Move(s): Rapid Spin

Nickname: Iggy
Species: Lycanroc
Personality: Like to fight so much he would get hurt on purpose just so the fight would go on longer. Very energetic.
Appearance: Midnight form
Favourite Move(s): Counter

Nickname: Sheer Heart Attack
Species: Shuckle
Personality: Determined and full of energy, really jolly.
Appearance: Normal
Favourite Move(s): Toxic, Infestation

Nickname: Pet Shop
Species: Staraptor
Personality: Seems somewhat cold and not afraid to fight, has a menacing air around him but isn't that bad when you get to know him.
Favourite Move(s): Aerial Ace

Nickname: Lisa Lisa
Species: Gardevoir
Personality: Cold and unresponsive to others except the ones she trusts, is actually quite shy.
Favourite Move(s): Psychock

Nickname: Yukako
Species: Lurantis
Personality: Somewhat obsessive about her trainer and downright aggressive to the people that goes against her trainer.
Favourite Move(s): Leaf Blade

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Name: Rebecca "Becca" Maxwell
Hometown: Ambrette Town, Kalos
Appearance: Tall and lean girl with fair skin with medium length brown hair. Has dark blue eyes and wears a white sleeveless top with orange stripes along with a pair of blue jeans.
Personality: An adventurer by nature who tries to see the best in others but at times can be a bit of a "nag" as she is quite organized and occasionally holds others to such a standard. Has a natural sarcastic side to her with deadpan jokes on occasion.
Pokémon:

Nickname: Sabrina
Species: Delphox
Personality: A loyal companion who more often than not has a good head on her shoulders and is a natural leader...but also has a bit of a mischievous side to her all the same.
Favourite Move(s): Fire Spin

Nickname: Ariel
Species: Milotic
Personality: Very serious and often times "unsocial" as she seems to have an air of sophistication to her. But in spite of the cold demeanor she presents there is a more caring soul hidden underneath.
Favourite Move(s): Disarming Voice

Nickname: Sparky
Species: Pichu
Personality: A natural energetic individual who loves having a good time and at times can be a bit childish and too curious for its own good. But has a strong heart and determination to match.
Appearance: A green scarf with an everstone on it.
Favourite Move(s): Thunderbolt

Nickname: Destiny
Species: Sylveon
Personality: A bit on the vain side, as she has a natural desire to prove herself and "show off" a bit. Somewhat of a perfectionist though begrudgingly has a more gentle side in spite of this.
Favourite Move(s) (optional):

Nickname: Shadow
Species: Absol
Personality: A bit of a loner, serious about most things and to those who don't know him a bit scary if not unfriendly. But he is quite protective of both his trainer and his team.
Favourite Move(s): Night Slash

Nickname: Goo
Species: Goodra
Personality: The team mom in a sense. Always kind and compassionate who often has to resolve petty squabbles among her team, though can be a bit protective leading to rare moments of true fury.
Favourite Move(s): Dragon Pulse
Yup, accepted.

hello i can join the RP

Pokémon: garchomp my best pokemon I have since my childhood he was a brilliant target that my parents raised until I stole him to go on an adventure I had trained him day and night for twenty years, shiny chandelure, , shiny Tangrowth , zoroark, magnezone and Azumarill
Sorry, but that bio doesn't have enough details in it for me to accept you.

Name: Ken Blake
Hometown: Hearthome city, Sinnoh
Appearance: Has a pretty fit build, average height medium black hair with one the bangs over his right eye. Wears a black jacket over a re T-shirt, wears grey pants and black boots
Personality: Ken is a very laid back and relaxed character and is often lazy. However, that lazy persona take a drastic change when he's battling, he becomes this serious and enthusiastic person and gets very excited during the heat of battles
Pokémon:

Nickname: Geb
Species: Blastoise
Personality: Similar to his trainer, laid back and a bit lazy but kept fired up in the heat of battle.
Appearance: A bit smaller than normal
Favourite Move(s): Rapid Spin

Nickname: Iggy
Species: Lycanroc
Personality: Like to fight so much he would get hurt on purpose just so the fight would go on longer. Very energetic.
Appearance: Midnight form
Favourite Move(s): Counter

Nickname: Sheer Heart Attack
Species: Shuckle
Personality: Determined and full of energy, really jolly.
Favourite Move(s): Toxic, Infestation

Nickname: Pet Shop
Species: Staraptor
Personality: Seems somewhat cold and not afraid to fight, has a menacing air around him but isn't that bad when you get to know him.
Favourite Move(s): Aerial Ace

Nickname: Lisa Lisa
Species: Gardevoir
Personality: Cold and unresponsive to others except the ones she trusts, is actually quite shy.
Favourite Move(s): Psychock

Nickname: Yukako
Species: Lurantis
Personality: Somewhat obsessive about her trainer and downright aggressive to the people that goes against her trainer.
Favourite Move(s): Leaf Blade
Aand you're accepted! Just need one more participant!
Here are the brackets currently, you should find a rough map of the city in the discussion there shortly.

hello i can join the RP

Pokemon:

Nickname: Roxas
Species: garchomp
Personality: as arrogant as my character who thinks he is legendary because of his abnormal strength compared to the other of his kind
Appearance: shiny, much bigger than any other garchomp
Favourite Move(s): Earthquake

Nickname: Poisson jr
Species: gyarados
Personality: angry and destructive would not hesitate to attack the opposing trainer to get the victory only respects my character
Appearance: has a scar in his right eye
Favourite Move(s):roar

Nickname: master mind
Species: zoroark
Personality: sneaky and sadistic not hesitate to use his illusion to defeat
Appearance: more small than other
Favourite Move(s): shadow claw

Nickname: excalibur
Species: Aegislash
Personality: kind and helpful do not like the other pokemon of my team has a sense of justice
Appearance: shiny , scratches all over the body
Favourite Move(s): shadow sneak

Nickname: Aurore
Species: Ninetales-Alola
Personality: arrogant looks at everyone from high
Appearance: has a scarf when it does not fight otherwise it is similar to the other
Favourite Move(s): moonblast

Nickname: antaiye
Species: Tangrowth
Personality: big cozy
Appearance: most large
Favourite Move(s): giga drain

I have changed a little better?

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
hello i can join the RP

Pokemon:

Nickname: Roxas
Species: garchomp
Personality: as arrogant as my character who thinks he is legendary because of his abnormal strength compared to the other of his kind
Appearance: shiny, much bigger than any other garchomp
Favourite Move(s): Earthquake

Nickname: Poisson jr
Species: gyarados
Personality: angry and destructive would not hesitate to attack the opposing trainer to get the victory only respects my character
Appearance: has a scar in his right eye
Favourite Move(s):roar

Nickname: master mind
Species: zoroark
Personality: sneaky and sadistic not hesitate to use his illusion to defeat
Appearance: more small than other
Favourite Move(s): shadow claw

Nickname: excalibur
Species: Aegislash
Personality: kind and helpful do not like the other pokemon of my team has a sense of justice
Appearance: shiny , scratches all over the body
Favourite Move(s): shadow sneak

Nickname: Aurore
Species: Ninetales-Alola
Personality: arrogant looks at everyone from high
Appearance: has a scarf when it does not fight otherwise it is similar to the other
Favourite Move(s): moonblast

Nickname: antaiye
Species: Tangrowth
Personality: big cozy
Appearance: most large
Favourite Move(s): giga drain

I have changed a little better?
A little, but it's still got a fair amount of grammar errors (which isn't very helpful for a RP) and very vague descriptions for personalities and appearances so it's still not quite enough for me to accept you.