• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Festival of Stars

OOC-I'm pretty sure I would start dancing too.....))

Cody continued laughing as Silver finished dancing, and returned to Cody's shoulder. Cody picked silver up, and literally threw him across the room. He collided with a Kalseng's Swablu, and the two continued flying for the the corner that Rosa was trying to sleep in. Swablu partly cushioned Silver's fall, who stood up on his tail. Realizing, however, he was standing on Rosa's back. He quickly jumped up, and, once again, landed on Swablu, who was again in the air. The two fell for the polished gold floor, as Cody divebombed for the two. He caught the two, stood up, let Swablu fly, and chucked Silver at the couch, who landed with a soft "thud" on the star-patterned pillow.

"Well then," cody said briskly, "Thanks for dancing with Silver, he really enjoyed it." He said to both Brian and Axel. He tossed a Sitrus berry to Axel, and a (insert something Brian would want here) to Brian.

Cody sat in an armchair, close to Brian and Axel. He tossed a Pok

Kalseng felt his eyelids get heavier as the day drew on, wearing away at his bones and muscles...

"Haunter... Haunter..." Kalseng called patehtically, until his ghost-like partner faded into view. "Good... Can you get in your pokeball by yourself? I'm dead tired..." Kalseng said, his face dropping to an exhausted beg. The pokemon nodded, and placed himself right where he belonged. He was snug and iside his pokeball before too long, and Kalseng was wearily turning towards the group.

"Guys..." He begged. "I'm tired... Can we find a hotel thing?" Kalseng said, groping for the right words.

"Sure, I could use a rest." Cody answered, smiling.

"Why not?" Brian added.

"Heck, I'm bushed!" Daniel added.

"You tired?" Rosa asked Rosie.

"Yeah... I kinda am..." Rosie answered.

"Sweet..." Kalseng said, dragging himself to the door. "Someplace quickly?" He asked, slurring together his adverbs and tenses. Before too long, they had found a nice hotel, Cody vehemently opposed Kalseng's offer to pay, and they were each in their own beds, calmly snoozing the night away.

[[OOC: I'm sorry to point this out, but it's only gonna be monday when we wake up. Tourny's on Saturday. If you want me to set up a mini-tournament, I could. Just a little 8-16 person tournament wouldn't be too hard for me to pull off. Whaddya say guys?]]

OOC- May I join? I probably won't be able to have Darkrai, will I?

KK was relaxing in her nice hotel room. "This sure beats wandering around in the woods all night.." She said.
You see, KK is a Pokemon Ranger, and sort of a trainer. She has Pokemon for fun battles, and helps the enviorment by caputeing misbehaved Pokemon.

"I wonder what's on TV..." KK whispered to herself.

She flicked on the TV and she started to watch a contest way back in Hoenn.

[[@EveeBean: Post your character Bio in Mainstream PRP Bios thread at the top. I don't want you to be banned.]]

Kalseng wandered to the bathroom inhis mainly green PJs. His Haunter was walking behind him, so that he could put Kalseng back to sleep when he decided to wander back in bed. Kalseng found the restrooms, and utilized them. When he had finished his business, he wandered off, groping for another door. HE found a doorknob, and pushed it open.

Inside was not the hotel room he had left, but the room of a female trainer. She was watching some kind of contest on the TV when he barged in. Kalseng looked around for a moment, and then realized he wasn't in his hotel room anymore.

"Where am i?" Klaseng asked, his memory fuzzy. "Who are you?" he asked pointing a finger at the trainer. "I'm Kalseng..." He said, rotating the finger back to himself.

[[Also, no Darkrai. Unless a mod okays it. And I didn't ask Yoshimitsu or Linkachu, so I doubt they'd let me toy with him.]]

Cody plopped down on the bed of his hotel room. This wasn't the fanciest of places, only rated a three star. Silver, the blur of a monkey, hopped onto the lights protruding from the wall. Cody laughed as he turned on the TV. A contest from the Hoenn region was on. The amazing display of a trainer's Kirlia was currently on. Hopping down from the tacky-wallpaper covered wall, Silver landed on the bed, with a dull thud. Then, making himself at home, laid right down on Cody's pillow."Chip hasn't been out in quite some time..." Cody thought, tossing an Ultraball onto the ground. Out popped a shining Arcanine, who, shook as if shaking off embers.

The Arcanine saw fit to run out the door, which was closed. So, he turned around, ran to the window, and crashed right thru them. "Silver, don't you-" Too late, the monkey had already jumped out of the window as well. "ESPY!!!" Cody called, angrily. The Espeon appeared, and quickly followed Cody. "Espy, use Psychic to lower me down, then yourself." He said, picking up his backpack. The cat-like Pok

OOC- Ok! I have my character posted!

KK looked at Kelseg and turned the volume of the TV down. "Well first of all why do you need my name? And second of all this is my hotel room."

Just the Eevee run out from under the bed. "Eevee Ev!"

"Eevee return.." KK held out a Pokeball and Eevee was sucked back in. "Now get out... I have to change into my Pajamas...." Then she slamed the door.

Kalseng turned to his Haunter.

"Why didn't you tell me where my room was?" He asked, still shaking off the grogginess. Haunter continued to laugh. Pretty hard. A quick return silenced him, and Kalseng stumbled into his correct room. The window was broken, and Cody was missing. Kalseng turned to Haunter. ""You have my permission to go help him. Do whatever he asks of you. Okay?" Kalseng instructed his Haunter nodded, and then floated right out the window, following the trainer and his pokemon.

Kalseng fell onto his bed, and pulled up the nice, warm covers.

[[OOC: Gee thanks for slamming the door in my face. Ydoc, can I see in your PM inbox please?]]

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Brian was awakened from his nap by a slap to the back of his head by Axel. Unfazed, he opened one eye and focused it on his Pokemon.

"Was that really necessary?" he asked standing up.

"Everyone's getting a hotel. We should go too." responded Axel.

"Sure, why not? I've got nothing better to do." Brian said. They joined the group in finding a hotel and rented a seperate room. If they were all to share a room it would be pretty crowded with six people and their Pokemon. The night was still young and Brian and his Pokemon were no where near tired, so they found ways to amuse themselves. One way was to divide his Pokemon in teams of two, where one member of the team would have opposable thumbs, and play poker.

King of Hearts, Jack of Clubs, Jack of Spades, 7 of Cubs, and 3 of Hearts. That's what Brian held in his hands. He looked over his cards to the other teams. Team Fighting (Axel and Riolu), Team Flight (Aerodactyl and Metang), and Team Heavy Weight (Piloswine and Munchlax). Brian threw down the two non-face cards and drew two more.

"How many do you guys want?" he asked. Team Fighting wanted three more, Team Flight only one, and Team Heavy Weight also wanted two. As dealer, Brian distributed the cards as requested. He looked at his new hand now consisting of a Jack of Hearts and King of Spades. Sweet! Full House baby! he thaught. Brian threw in another chip for anti-up. Team Fighting and Team Flight both called.

"Team Heavy Weight, are you going to call?" asked Brian before noticing all their chips were missing. "Munchlax, where are your chips?" Brian asked seriously. Munchlax just looked from side to side nervously. A poorly timed burp gave him away. "Not again! Dammit Munchlax! For the third time, just because they're called 'chips' does not make them etable!" Brian scolded. Unable to call, Team Heavy Weight had no choice but to fold.

"Show hands!" Brian announced. Team Fighting had a pair of 9's. Nothing spectacular. However, the big shock came from Team Flight, a Royal Strait Flush of 10-Ace of Diamonds, winning them the hand. "Metang, being part Psychic Type doesn't mean you somehow cheated does it?" inquired Brian. Metang just srugged its arms as if saying 'I don't know what you're talking about.' That had been the last game of the night and after returning his Pokemon to their balls, Brian crawled into bed and waited for sleep.

OOC: Note to self; never play poker with a Munchlax unless potato chips are used in place of poker chips :p

KK then knew Kelseg was gone. She then jumped out the window and tried to follow the Pokemon that escaped.

"I try and rest then out of no where I hear this crash and see two Pokemon jump out a window... Then this guy barges into my room... I need to get paid for this..." KK mumbled to herself.

KK then ran into the thick forest.

[OOC: Mind if I join? Hope it's not too late ^^;; If it's okay, I'll be using my character Hitoshi - he's in the mainstream.]

"Look at these fools...so oblivious..." An adolescent boy sat in a seat at an empty table, observing the festival from his position. Thoughts of mischief ran through his mind, reminding himself of why he was here. He wondered if he had missed the registration for the tournament, but no matter. He did not care if he could participate or not, as long as he could successfully collect the trainers' pokemon with the help of his fellow men who were currently in position as well. The boy tossed his head back, forcing the violet tresses hanging over his right eye to move slightly over. A sinister smirk fell across his expression at the idea of Team Rocket ruining this joyous occasion for the people of this place. Suddenly, he was broken from his thoughts. A faint beeping sound came from his pocket. With an expressionless face, Hitoshi casually, yet discreetly, removed the item from his back pocket. While pressing a button, he placed the walkie-talkie to his lips. "Speak."

[OOC: If you guys would like, feel free to use the Rocket grunts ^^ ]

"Good job Espy, come back now." Cody smiled, as the Scottish man returned his Rampardos.

"Crap..."The man said, still with an accent. Cody just smirked.

Cody turned on his Pok

Before Hitoshi could speak another command into the device, his eyes widened in shock at the unexpected greeting. He froze, but then quickly and calmly switched the walkie-talkie off, and then slipped it back into his back pocket.

"Don't you know it's rude to bother people when they're in the middle of a conversation?" The onyx eyed boy stated with his velvet voice, giving the man a stone gaze. He wondered what was going on. Hitoshi leaned back in his seat and narrowed his eyes at the trainer, though his left eye was the only one visible. He was prepared to answer anything and everything.

Cody chuckled a bit. "I know who you are. I know your kind of scum, illegal Rare-Candy trades have gone to far." Cody also sat down in a seat across the table from Hitoshi. "I'm well aware of how rude it was, it's my duty as a top-ranked Trainer to stop scum like you. Let's say we battle?" Cody asked, standing up. "One on one, no switching out. I win, you go stop the Rare Candy trades. You win, I'll leave."

((Gotta love the OMGZ UR A DRUG DEALER!!! Instead of the ROCKET! accusation...))

[OOC: Lol, I'm almost tempted to have Hitoshi slip rare candies under the table XD ]

Hitoshi's hard expression had become broken; his lips curved into an amused sneer. He placed his arms behind his head and studied the man standing in front of him. He had to admit, the guy had guts to be so direct...too bad those guts were about to be spilled.

"I would agree to your proposition, my good man, but I'm afraid that there are a few things on my agenda I should attend to," Hitoshi replied. He tilted his head to the side, considering another possiblity. "However, I'm sure I can find you some playmates." Lifting his hand into the air, the Rocket snapped his fingers. All of the sudden, several Rocket grunts appeared from different places; behind a merchant counter, an 'old man' lifting his cloak, a man dressed in a Pikachu costume, etc. The grunts surrounded the table, smirking sadistically at the man with pokeballs in their hands. Hitoshi stood to his feet and mannerly pushed his chair back underneath of the table. "If we meet again, then I promise that we may have that battle. Your challenge sounded interesting enough." Hitoshi began to walk away as the grunts parted to let him slip away. "That is...if you survive."

The grunts suddenly closed the circle, and crazed laughter was released from their lips as Hitoshi disappeared into the crowd. One of the grunts took it upon himself to start, relinquishing an Ekans from his pokeball.

((BUT I WANTED SOME RARE CANDIES!!! XD))

"Pathetic..."Cody mumbled. "DREAM HYDRO PUMP, FOLLOWED UP WITH FLAMETHROWER THEN DRAGON PULSE!!" Cody crouched low, confusing all the grunts. They were all hit in groups, one group was soaked, one was bruned, and one was thrown to the ground. Though they all were "blasting off again!"

"So," Cody thought, "He's either very well connected, or a Rocket Executive..." Cody slumpt to the ground, too lazy to get in a chair. "Good job Silver.." He whispered. The Monkey had slipped a camera onto the strange man's coat, and it was currently recording. "I think I'll get that battle pretty quickly..."

Hitoshi continued to walk through the crowds of the festival, his eyes focused on only ahead of him. He was glad to have rid himself of such a nuisance and could return to his work. Squeezing his way between a group of pokemon trainers, Hitoshi had slid into a small crevice away from sight. He slipped the walkie-talkie from his pocket and pressed the switch again. It began to make a blurred sound, but then became silent.

"009 - I apologize for earlier. There was...an interruption." Hitoshi stated the last word as if it were irritating to say. The device fizzed again, then suddenly, a female voice came through.

"An interruption? What're you talking about, Hitoshi?" The feminine voice responded; it sounded high pitched and almost irksome. The boy merely sighed, then parted his lips to reply.

"I think some of the trainers here are onto us. It's almost like they expected the festival to be invaded..." Hitoshi's voice was about to carry on, but the girl, dubbed 009, had cut in.

"I don't care what they expected!" The girl's voice snapped. "If the operation gets screwed up, then you'll know what the boss will do. He won't just have your head, but mine too. Lie low for now, Hitoshi, or else you'll mess everything up."

"That's exactly what I've been doing," he stated in a composed fashion. "My coat even covers my uniform, and the police do not know my face. But this man...he knew who I was..." There was a brief pause.

"Hitoshi..." 009's voice stated after a moment. "Meet me in the forest near by." Soon after, the transmission ended. The Rocket stared into the device, lost in deep thought. However, he knew what he had to do. Tucking the item back into his pocket, he swiftly walked out from the crevice he hid in and began to leave the festival, unknowing of the tracking device attached to his coat.

"Tsk tsk tsk..." Kalseng threw out his arm, connecting solidly with Hitoshi's face. The rocket member fell to the floor, and shot back up, only to be stopped dead in his tracks by a particularly peeved haunter. Kalseng stood silently for a moment.

"You have a choice," Kalseng explained "You can take me on in a no-holds-barred battle where I might kill your pokemon, or we wait for my friend Cody to show up, and I take you on in a regular multi-battle. The rocket member reached for a ball, only to have his hand frozen to the ground, and the rest of his limbs followed suit. A dewgong passed on by, his horn still glowing from an Aurora Beam attack.

"So choose. And choose wisely."

[OOC: Can I ask that you not control Hitoshi? It's not a big deal, but he's my character. You can control the other rockets though =) ]

Hitoshi simply began to laugh softly in reply. First an immmature man confronts him, then a little kid? This was too humorous; in fact, it was almost slightly annoying. The Rocket smirked; the boy had fallen for it.

"Very courageous of you, boy." Hitoshi chuckled lightly. "Or very stupid." At once, Hitoshi stomped the ground. A pokeball flew out from the inside of his boot into the air, and then he kicked it while it was suspended before him. "Houndoom, I summon you!" Once the pokeball fell upon the ground, a dog-like creature appeared. It appeared fierce and cruel, wrathful. "Houndoom, use ember." The pokemon held its head back, facing the younger boy to attack while it fired up. But suddenly, Houndoom turned around at the last second, landing the flames on his master instead. Hitoshi sneered as he removed his hand from his coat, the ice having been melted. He stretched his fingers out and clenched them together, attempting to regain feeling in them. His eyes then slowly ascended to meet those of the troublesome boy. "You and your friend seem very determined to battle me. I can't blame you...my status in Team Rocket is very...desireable."

Hitoshi held his pokeball outwards towards his pokemon, causing the hellhound pokemon to return to its place in the small sphere. He placed the ball back inside of his boot, and while he did this, he noticed a certain gleam along the side his coat. At first his eyes widened in surprise, but then he began to laugh. His gaze returned to the boy ahead of him.

"I see your friend was one step ahead of me...Cody, you said his name was?" Hitoshi placed his hands in his side pockets, and he tilted his head to nod towards the camera attached to his trench coat. "I'll tell you what. I'll keep this on me, and if you and you're friend would like, you two can find me and my associate in the forest. It would be best to be in suclusion from the rest of the festival. Team Rocket Executive battles can be very...hazardous." Hitoshi's eyes gleamed with mild amusement; his partner would not like the idea of this waste of time, but Hitoshi could use some entertainment before the real fun began. "Later."

At that moment, Hitoshi had leaped into the air, frontflipping over the young adolescent. He then landed gracefully behind him on his feet, and disappeared into the crowds of people.

OOC-Eehp, that was a pretty large auto...isn't Kalseng in the hotel room anyway?? Oh well...such is the complications of roleplays...))

Cody, still slumped to the ground probably looked strange to all passer - by. It was about 6 in the morning on (Sunday I think...). Cody sat, in the middle of the dirt street, with an Aipom on his shoulder, an Espeon in his lap, and a Salamence behind both of them. And, he was staring intenesly at his Pok

[OOC: Lol, I haven't seen that commercial XD ]

Silhouettes of treetops covered the once open sky, only darkness of deep green filling the heavens above. A figure slowly made his way through the prickling blades of grass below, searching. Hitoshi wondered where she was going to meet him. The girl always seemed to have an annoying nack of finding him. Even more curious, he wanted to know what she had in store for the festival. As he walked through the forest, a bush had shifted nearby. The boy stopped in his tracks, frozen with alarm. His eyes were wide, but then bacame calm. The bush had stopped moving. However, a tree top above him began to move around, and his focus became fixated on this. All of the sudden, a figure leaped out from the treetop, descending towards the ground and falling towards Hitoshi. In an instant, the Rocket evaded this by leaping towards the side. The being had landed where Hitoshi once stood, and he sat on the ground, observing this shadowy figure.

The image began to slowly make its way towards the boy, coming closer and closer. His eyes narrowed and he was about to stand to his feet, but the figure stabbed something that looked like a metal, black tulip next to his body. His eyes shifted to the item, recognizing it at last. Hitoshi's eyes then became calmer, and the being's face came closer to his own.

"Scared ya, didn't I?" The girl giggled; Hitoshi lowered his eyelids, rather irritated by this entrance.

"Was that truly professional, 009?" The boy asked in boredom as he stood to his feet. The other Rocket pouted while she withdrew her weapon from the ground.

"No one else is around, Hitoshi. I always tell you to call me Domino when its just the two of us. We're on the same level after all," the blonde grinned flirtatiously. Hitoshi began to brush off his trench coat, ignoring the girl's advances.

"This is business, 009. And we have bigger problems than names," the violet haired boy explained. The girl, Domino, blinked in surprise. He was correct, but she hated always being 'business' with him.

"Bigger problems, you say?" Domino raised an eyebrow at the boy. Hitoshi averted his gaze, looking into the covered skies.

"I'm expecting company."

[[Pretty large? What the heck? I only made him fall, sit up, and reach for a ball! Oh well, such is life. It's monday, and I escaped from the hotel.]]

Kalseng made quick turns through the streets of the fesetival, until he hit dense forest. He then called Dewgong back into his ball, and scanned over the area. He determined that it was indeed a forest. A foresty forest with trees. Great, more forests. Kalseng didn't like forests. He kept getting smacked in the face by branches... He should have just stayed in bed at the hotel, but no. He had to be informed of this great travesty, so Kalseng had to get dressed and sprint out the already broken window. He had to run down the streets, and catch the rocket member before she got too far. If only Haunter hadn't... Wait... Haunter!

"Haunter!" Kalseng called. His haunter appeared next to him, glowing a slight red. "Hey! Make me intangeable, and let's breeze through this forest!" Kalseng ordered. After that, he called out his swablu, who gently floated beside him, singing softly, as if in a trance. "Swablu, I need you to follow us, and if you hear talking, have us stop." He ordered. Both of his pokemon nodded in agreement.

Haunter put his hands out, and moved them in slow patterns, trying to connect Kalseng's mind and body with his own. Kalseng opened up his mind, letting Haunter prod his way through to Kalseng's nervous system, until a cold hand latched on to Kalseng's power, and entwined the two. The bodies were easy. Haunter continued to hold the connection, and approached Kalseng slowly. Haunter strafed around to Kalseng's back, and placed his hands on Kalseng's shoulders. kalseng felt them meld together, and they were both completely intangeable, and Haunter pulled Kalseng up above the ground so that they gently floated above the ground.

Kalseng nodded to Haunter, annd they flew above the ground towards the center of the forest, sleeping pokemon and tall, old oak trees passing through them. It was a funny feeling, having things pass through you. you could feel something with their densiity just hit your sking, and maintain that all the way through, like a hand probing your stomach until you passed on by.

Kalseng smelled the different elements of the fores all combining into one, giving the air a sleepy smell to it, completely quiet the deeper they got in. The moon above them was full, and would be the entire week of the festival. The way the sun and moon aligned on this week was one of the reasons the festival existed, along with others. The forest looked old and new at the same time. The forest itself had tall, old trees, but with new, baby pokemon inside it buzzing about. Each looked so full of life, as if they were ready to explode into energy if they woke up. Kalseng took deep breaths, trying to place the ever present smell of moss and fresh, crisp grass.

It didn't take long for them to travel near the voices. Swablu chirped when they came near, and Haunter and Kalseng stopped, a branch stuck about halfway through Kalseng's stomach, trying to phaze through.

The air was thick with tension as Kalseng tried to hear what the people said ahead. The warm, slightly humid air teased at Kalseng, heating up his fully dressed body. He was already sweating from being in the forest for so long, but it was better when they were flying. It didn't take long for Kalseng to steel himself for the next part. His nerves solidified, Kalseng gave Haunter and Swablu the go ahead signal. They all flew the next 20-30 feet through the forest, and the voices got slightly louder.

"I'm expecting company." Hitoshi said. At that moment, Kalseng rounded the group of trees to face the two trainers, with haunter gripping him by the shoulders, and a cheerful swablu floating about. Swablu relaxed herself, feeling the evil vibes eminating from the people around them. Kalseng gleened that they were both rocket members, mostly for the glimpses of Rocket uniforms that Kalseng got. Hitoshi did well in trying to cover up his rocket uniform, but Kalseng knew what they looked like.

Kalseng flared out his seafoam green cloak, and grabbed a pokeball from where it hung. He pulled it from his worn out denim jeans, past his forest green shirt, and finally aimed the ball at Hitoshi. His deep green cap fluttered in the light breeze, revealing glimpses of Kalseng's misty-green eyes and light brown hair. His thin lips stretched into a smile, and his eyebrows furrowed ever so slightly. Kalseng didn't have great muscle build, but he knew how to pose himself. He switched his left foot forward, and broadened his shoulders. He knew how to make himself look menacing when he needed to.

"Hey!" Kalseng called out. "I'm here! Now what? Do we wait for Cody, or can I take you on right here?"

((009 is from Mewtwo returns right? And I kinda like that commercial, I'm pretty sure it's for Sprint. And the Tournament starts at midnight tonight right? [RP time of course))

"Crap!" Cody said, perhaps too loudly, drawing some looks from the merchants he was quickly passing. "No responses yet..." Cody said, returning his focus to where Chip was taking him. The closer to the center of the Festival they got, the less angry looks there were. Fewer people up here knew that this Arcanine had recently created chaos. In fat, several people were rushing to get a picture of the rare shining Arcanine. "Extremespeed" Cody said, not only did he prefer to be behind the lense, they had to hurry up to get to the forest. "I 'spose no news is good news....I hope they're all alright...."

Cody was the most worried about Kalseng and Brian. Kalseng, though he seemed very nice, didn't seem like he could hold his own in a battle agaisnt someone like the Rocket Executive he had met. And Brian, which he didn't know as well, seemed like a very capable battler. And the fact he hadn't replied yet worried Cody that it might have been too late. For all he knew, Rocket had blown up that hotel.

The sudden burst of speed from Extremespeed was oer, and Cody could see the forest closer now. In one swift move, he hopped of Chip, pulled out the Ultraball, and had him back inside. "Sorry bud," Cody said, swapping the Ultraball with a Pok

Kalseng's nose itched. He scratched it furiously with his open hand. It itched again. He scratched it again. Twice? Someone's thinking about him, and it was bad. Kalseng glanced around, and saw bare traces of a figure. It looked like Cody's outline, so Kalseng smiled and plotted.

"But then again," Kalseng said, making his words slow and hypnotic "Why rush things?" His arms slowly dropped to his sides, followed by his shifting back into a normal standing position. "We can wait for Cody and his pokemon. But I warn you, they're wicked strong." Kalseng brought his shoulders up in a small shrug. "So, why don't we just wait. I mean, it's not like Cody would jump us if we waited." Kalseng felt haunters cold finger phaze his skin, and reconnected their minds.

"What are you doing?" Hunater asked, almost scolding him.

"Relax MOM. It'll be fine." Kalseng insisted, childishly. "Although, I understand your worry of me getting into a battle. You saw me face off with everyone in Kanto. We can use your new Thunderbolt move though."

Something set off in Haunter's brain. A picture of Haunter's evil smile split across Kalseng's mind. "Very well. Talk the night away if we can battle." Haunter phazed his fingertip out of Kalseng and broke the connection.

Kalseng smiled gently. This was gonna be a fun day. Kalseng turned himself, so that Kalseng could signal Cody without the others seeing. He pulled out a small pokeball and opened it behind his back. He hoped Cody would see it as 'Come on out' Signal.

Cody locked eyes with his Espeon, who read his thoughts. Espy then transffered those thoughts to Haunter, who transferred to Kalseng.

"I'm here, but quit stalling for me, just get the battle started..." Cody hoped he would get the message.

It was getting to be about 7 30 A.M. Cody could judge by the rapidly rising sun. He took the slightest step back hoping it would make a difference. Luckily, the twig he stepped on didn't crack. It bent under his weight. If Cody didn't stay still, he'd be found out. Espy had finished communicating with Haunter, and continued sitting, eerily still. Silver was atop Cody's shoulder, and for once, was also being still. "You've handled worse then this before," Espy transmitted to Cody.

"Yes, I know, but I want to make sure this goes well...." Espy didn't bother saying anything back.

"Dangit." Cody thought, "Still no Brian or Daniel....or Rosie and Rosa for that matter......." His thoughts trailed off.

But, while all of these new and exciting things had been happening. Two trainers however, had missed out on all the fun. Still back in the hotel room they had rented, Rosa and Rosie tried to do various things to entertain themselves, well Rosie anyway. Rosa had all but collasped on the bed with Volts by her head. It looked as if even an earthquake wouldn't wake them.

Rosie flipped through the channels on the TV in a very bored way. After a few minutes, she tossed the remote behind her and heard a crash as it hit and broke what looked like an exspensive vase. Rosie froze, she and her sister would definetly get thrown out of the hotel if anyone found out about this. "Why do these things always happen to us?!" She groaned to herself. "Sweetie, help me clean this up with Vine Whip."

"Chika!" Her pokemon chirpped, obidiently extending two long brown vines to grip a dustpan as Rosie swept up the pieces with a broom. As her owner deposited the shattered snowy white pieces in the trash can, she heard a knock on the door that made her jump so badly that she almost fell back into a cabinet.

"Excuse me," A male voice called through the door, "room service heard a crash. Are you alright?" The words made Rosie's heart freeze.

"Oh my god," she breathed, "we are so dead." She looked wildly around, Rosa still slept, the TV was still on (Rosie hadn't bothered to turn it off), the window was closed and- The window! Rosie instantly formatted a plan. She ran over to Rosa as the knocks sounded again, this time a little louder. Rosie shook Rosa's shoulder hurriedly, whispering frantically. "Rosa, wake up! Come on, we gotta get out of here!" Rosa responded to her sisters efforts by letting out a small groan and rolling over away from Rosie, almost squashing Volts in the process. "Come on Rosa," Rosie tried again, "we'll get thrown out!"

"Go away," Rosa mumbled through her blanket. Rosie sighed very deeply, time for some action.

"Sparky!" She hissed urgently, a lump under the covers moved and her Raichu tumbled out, his fur sticking up everywhere in a bad case of static in the blanket. "Sparky, listen. We're gonna get thrown out if Rosa doesn't wake up, so could you give her a teeny shock for me? Just one?" Sparky black eyes twinkled maliciously at the fact that he could shock his owner's bad-tempered sister and get away with it. He clenched his tiny paws and crackled electricity alomg his fur, and shot out a bolt of golden lightning from his fur. "Not that big!!" Rosie yelled, but it was too late. The bolt enveloped Rosa and she let out a wild yell, tumbling off the bed.

Oh she was awake alright, and swinging her fists and spitting fury. She rose up and whirled upon Rosie, her bright blue eyes blazing like fire. "What the hell was that for?!!?" She screamed at the top of her voice. Rosie was about to tell her to keep it down, when something pounded furiously on the door.

"Open up!" A deep voice demanded. The duo were silent for a second, Volts and Blaze reoriented themselves from sleep and looked around.

"Now look what you did!" Rosa hissed angrily through gritted teeth.

"What I did?!" Rosie cried indignantly, "It was Sparky who shocked you and- HEY! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!!" Rosa had heard enough and lunged forward and grabbed the nearest object to her-the broom. She took a mighty swing and missed Rosie's face by millimeters. The sight of her furious sister was enough for Rosie's courage to fail her, and she turned on her heels and ran, Rosa following close behind, still swinging and saying the most awful things. Rosie realized that her plan could work yet, and she turned to Sweetie, who was running alongside her. "Razor Leaf!" She shouted, pointing to the open window. Sweetie swung her head around, bringing the leaf on her head swishing through the air and shooting half a dozen cresent-shaped leaves through the air. They hit the window, which shattered into a hundred jagged pieces with an earsplitting crash. Rosie dove headfirst out the hole with Rosa just behind her, with their four pokemon following faithfully behind.

Everything seemed to slow down as the six beings almost hung in midair. Rosie plan had been to land on the balcony and go down the fire escape or something, but there was one problem. There was no balcony. Rosie instantly went numb. Time came back to life as they fell downwards. Rosie let out a piercing scream and Rosa shouted something that had an Oh and a word beginning with an S in it. They all yelled and and hit the alley below with a banging crash. Wait, crash? Rosie realized that they were suprisingly not dead and had all landed on a bunch of empty garbage cans, the banging and rattling was loud enough to wake the whole city. "Run!" Rosie shouted as they heard a bang that sonded like a door breaking down from the room they were just in. Rosa leapt forward, looking like a wraith out of a dark nightmare and began swishing through the air madly with the broom, which also suprisingly was not broken.

Rosie took off with the four pokemon, glad that they had not bothered with taking off their packs, and burst into the street. "I'm sorry Rosa!" She screamed, putting her hands over her head, "I'msorryI'msorryI'msorry! I had to get Sparky to shock you to wake you up!"

"Sorry?!" Rosa yelled, looking very demented as she did so, "I'll give you something to be sorry about! Now hold still!!" Salespeople and customers alike turned their heads, their faces quite ghastly, as they saw the terrifying group sprinting through the crowd fast enough to win a marathon.

(I wanted to have some fun. ^^)

KK was still searching in the forest. She rubbed her eyes and said "Face it KK... Those Pokemon are probably long gone by now..."

She shaked her head and darted to the entrance of the forest, but then she heard talking. She looked through the tree to see a Machoke, a Rocket Exutive, and that boy she saw earlyer in the hotel.

"It's your turn.." The Rocket said.

"Ma. Machoke! Choke!" Then the Pokemon ran out the woods and started running to the town.

"I've got to stop that Pokemon!" KK said quietly to herself. Then she ran out the words secretly following the Machoke.

When she got to the town, see saw a horrible sight. The Machoke was running around smashing Market stands and causing havoic.

"Hey you big bully!!! Stop wrecking this town!!!" KK yelled at the Pokemon.

The Machoke got angry and charged straight twords her. "Maaachoke!!!!!"

KK then pulled out her stylus. "I'm ready!" Then she began moving her arm in a circle. The stylus started making an energy line and the Machoke got cought in the circle. Before you could blink, she cought the Machoke.

"It's ok. Your free now." She said as she released the Machoke. Then the villagers started clapping for her.

"She saved us all!" One man said.

"She's a hero!" One woman exclaimed.

After the cheering everyone started cleaning up.

OOC (Blah! My internet hates meh! Let's just assume that I was quietly following you guys throughout the hotel excursion. ^.~))

As Daniel sat on a bench stroking Nidorino, his Pokegear began to sputter and make static-sounding noises. He looked down at Nidorino with a confused look on his face. Nidorino shrugged and barked.

"This thing has never acted faulty before," Daniel said more to himself than to Nidorino, "Better check on it, just in case." He mumbled as he slid the yellow and red machine-pack off his back. adjusting multiple dails and buttons, he fumbled with the radio attachment under he heard something rather odd...

"009 - I apologize for earlier. There was...an interruption."... One ice-cold voice said. "Houndoom, I summon you!" The voice said again, followe by the bone-chilling roar of the fire pokemon.

"No responses yet..." Cody's voice then echoed from the Pokegear's tiny speakers. "I 'spose no news is good news....I hope they're all alright...." Cody's voice faded into static, to rise up again and say the occasional word, like "forest" or "battle."

Daniel suddenly realized the urgency of the situation. Some rogue trainer was out looking for his newfound friends, odviously trying to cause them harm, or worse, steal their Pokemon! Thinking quickly, Daniel handed Nidorino a napkin that Kalseng had previously used to wipe his face during the explosive Star Feast.

"There ya go, buddy, make sure to get his scent nice and think, now." Daniel cooed as Nidorino gingerly sniffed the napkin. The poison pokemon suddenly looked up at Daniel, nodding.

That was all the assurance Daniel needed. "Pokemon! Let's head out!" He shouted as he strapped his Pokegear back on his backpack. Scyther, Arbok and Rhydon looked up with concerned looks on their faces, all of which, including Rhydon's immediately hardened. Arbok wrapped her purple coils around Rhydon's left arm, as what was usually done when the two needed to get somewhere rather quickly. Daniel hopped on Rhydon's shoulders, while Scyther buzzed around them to take the head with Nidorino.

"Scyther! Get rid of the undergrowth in front of us! We need to go as fast as possible!" Daniel shouted, pointing ahead into the dark depths of the forest now in front of them. Scyther nodded briskly and buzzed in front of a sprinting Nidorino, who now had a firm hold on Kalseng's scent, and began using his patented 'Fury Cutter' technique to remove any small trees in the way. The larger ones Nidorino ran past effortlessly, later to be trampled by Daniel's stampeding Rhydon. The troupe sounded like a runaway train, with Daniel's whoops of encouragement, Nidorino's determined barking, Scyther's constant chopping and hacking at any trees in the way, and Rhydon's frenzied stomping. Arbok merely sighed, and wrapped herself tighter around Rhydon's arm.

Finally, Scyther chopped his way into a clearing, closely followed by Nidorino and the rest. Arbok slithered away from Rhydon, looking slightly woozy from the trip, and inched up to join Scyther and Nidorino. Daniel surveyed the clearing before him, ecstatic to see Kalseng there, looking slightly tense.

"Hey, Kalseng! I was wondering where you were!" He said, waving to his friend. He jumped off Rhydon's shoulders and dusted his white suit off, picking a leaf from under his cufflink and wrenching a branch out of his red, shoulder-length hair. His additude suddenly changed from warm and inviting to cold and defensive, so much, in fact, that his usually soft, quiet voice echoed with icy tension.

"And who, pray tell," Daniel half-snarled, turning to look at the other trainer in the clearing. "Are you?" He finished, peering over his rectangular specs, his icy-blue eyes staring at the sinister-looking trainer. his pokemon behind him tensed. They knew what happened when he got like this.

[OOC: I was glad you caught onto that, ydoc777 ;) I thought I'd add her. She'll be an NPC, so you guys can control her if you want as well.]

"Someone you should not be meddling with, I can guarentee," Hitoshi chuckled softly with his smoothe voice; he then eyed the direction where Cody was standing. The girl, Domino, folded her arms under her chest, tilting her head back and smirking pompously at Kalseng. She had no idea that two little boys would decide to go up against the top two agents of Team Rocket.

"Hitoshi, you have to be joking. This is a waste of time!" The blond girl complained, her shrill voice causing Hitoshi to wince slightly. The violet haired boy merely shrugged, then flicked the camera from his trench coat.

"That won't be necessary anymore..." He mumbled under his breath. "We now have two pokemon trainers...no. Make it three." Hitoshi lifted his chin, gazing behind the two trainers. "Cody, would you like to come out and play?"

((Yes, I catch onto things pretty quickly, and please, for the remainder of the RP and for all eternity, all me Cody lol, it's my name....))
"Good, Daniel's here too....." Cody thought.

"Cody, would you like to come out and play?" The voice of the Rocket said.

"Well sure," Cody said, stepping out from the shadows, Silver on shoulder, Espy in front "but I am a little disturbed by the fact you used the word play....and you know my name...." Cody said in a "WTF you creep" kind of voice (Is there a voice for that?) Cody spun an Ultraball on his finger, "You know those grunts you sent after me, I'm pretty sure any of the ones left will quit..." Cody said smugly, referencing the Ultraball.

Realizing who he was facing, Cody seemed to get just a little nervous. "Domino, am I right? Or...uh...009?" Cody pondered.

"What the-! How did you-?!?!" She stuttered angrily.

"Trust me, earning the title of Blackthorne gym leader (part time, and ranked number seven in the world by a Johto magazine : D) has it's perks. The Leage (I know I spelt that wrong..) has scouts everywhere, we know ALOT more then you thugs give us credit for..." The nervousness was gone.

"Oh we give you all the credit you deserve..." She said, her eye's flickering with hatred.

"Well then," Cody began, "this is really no place for a battle, may I suggest Daniel's Sychter make a clearing for us?" At this point, Espy had calmed down a bit, and was sitting instead of standing in a battle position. Silver, on the other hand, was alert, and incredibly tense.

Kalsneg looked at Daniel, then Domino, and then Cody. There were Five of them? You needed four for a multi-battle... Anyway, Kalseng was in no mood for this. They would wreck the festival if this persisted. Kalseng held out Haunter's pokeball and faced Domino and Hitoshi.

"Hitoshi! Domino!" Kalseng said demandingly. "I challenge you to a multi-battle with you two, cody and me!" [[little known fact, that's appropriate grammar.]] Kalseng held his ground, patiently awaiting the response.

[OOC: Sorry about that...Cody XD ]

"Hold on." Hitoshi held a finger forward in front of him. "If you ask me, you're right. This is an uneven fight. Three versus two? For vigilantes of justice, you three don't seem to know the basics," Hitoshi smirked playfully. He then pulled the walkie-talkie from his back pocket once again, and pressed a button to speak. "Tyson..." he began. "Come several blocks forward from your positioning. I can guarentee you'll like what you see."The device then buzzed, and a course voice spoke in reply.

"This better be good, Hitoshi. I'm waiting for the signal from the boss," the throaty, masculine voice responded. Then suddenly, the transmission ended. Hitoshi placed the device into his back pocket and chuckled inwardly.

"Thought I would make this fair, ya know?"

"Vigilante's of justice..." Kalseng considered "I like that! 'Kalseng, defender of justice!' It's got a nice ring to it, you know?" Kalseng offered. He noticed Domino's dejected look, and Kalseng shook his head. "Sorry, about this... Tyson? Sure, why not. All's fair, I guess." Kalseng said, shrugging. He turned to Cody and Daniel. "Whaddya think, guys?"

"How cute...they seem thrilled," Domino giggled sardonically. Her lips had created a distorted smile as she shifted her gaze to Hitoshi. "And now you're bringing in Tyson? My, my, this must be important to you."

"I believe you have the wrong idea." Hitoshi smirked at his associate and placed an idle hand on his hip. "I am merely giving these trainers a lesson they won't soon forget. And with Tyson, that will be assured."

[OOC: You guys can use Tyson too.]

"I think," Cody said, staring intensly at Hitoshi "I want to fight the one who wants so desperately to 'play' with me....That punk should use a bit more respect to those older then him..." A battle was coming. And as all battles went, Cody began to get intense, just thinking about the battle.

"Cute?" Cody asked, staring at Domino. "You realize I'm older then both of you?" Aipom laughed. Cody's stare was intense, not his usual nature. "Now then, who's this Tyson?" Cody said, looking at the sky, expecting someone to come any second.

Suddenly, a pair of hands gripped Cody's shoulders; they were large and rough.

"I am." A deep voice stated behind the man.

"Ah, Tyson. You arrived," Hitoshi greeted the fellow Rocket admin. Tyson released Cody and then began to walk towards his associates.

"Don't get chummy with me, boy," the large man grunted. He seemed to not be extremely enthusiastic to be here. "This better be quick." Tyson now stood before Hitoshi and Domino, and then turned his head back towards the three trainers behind him. "Actually, this should be quick."

Cody looked at Silver, nodded, and Silver dissapeared.

"Well then," Cody began casually talking, "Let's have at it shall we? We can battle in the conviently located clearing over there, complete with a nice litte lake..." (Hey, it happens in the show...)

Silver appeared in front of Tyson, unseen. He began climing up his legs from inside his pants. Once he got to the knee, he would turn around, smack the fellow with his tail, and run like there was no tommorow for him.

Daniel continued to stare at the two criminals, who seemed rather at ease, even though outnumbered 2 to 3. The male trainer quickly remedied this and called for backup. From the sounds of the walky-talky, Tyson seemed to be the human equivilent of a tank. No matter. Physical brawn had no place in pokemon battles.

As Daniel finally seemed to relax, his icy glare turned into a smooth, breezy gaze. Strightening his posture and crossing his arms, he adressed the two trainers. "Oh goodness, look at the big Rocket executive, calling for backup. You know, the only reason Rocket executives have such a long criminal-life expectancy is because said executives always have a finger on the emergency button. Under those fancy duds you two are just a couple of punks trying ever-so-vainly to please your boss." He said, calmly cleaning his glasses on his purple dress shirt.

Daniel suavely winked at the female trainer, Domino, (Leaving it up to you guys for a reaction, I wanna see what happens ^^) and turned to Scyther. "Scyther, would you mind making this clearing a little bigger? The faster you get that done, the faster you will be able to fight." He said, patting the large bug pokemon on the shoulder. At the words 'fight', and 'soon', Scyther's eyes lit up, and with speed almost that of a ninja, Scyther zoomed around the clearing, a blur of wings and blades, chopping up everything in sight. Within the second, Scyther was back at Daniel's side, grinning smugly at his handiwork.

"So, is this large enough?" Daniel cooed in an ever-so-slightly mocking manner.

Kalseng scanned the man over, trying to take in his battling style. Nothing gave it away though. He turned to Hitoshi, smiling. Kalseng walked over to the clearing, keeping his eyes trained on Hitoshi.

"Hitoshi... that's your name?" Kalseng asked. "Very well. Let's all choose our pokemon to start. I choose you, haunter." Kalseng turned to his pokemon, who's smile split his face from ear to ear.His yes steeled up, causing tremendous chills to wrack Kalseng's spine. He calmly set aside his creeps, and turned to the trainers. Something inside him clicked. His face seemed to mature almost 4 years. His smile left, and his eyes became different. "Pick your pokemon. And choose wisely. I'd like a challenge." Kalseng's voice lost its melodic tone, and dropped an octive. He had learned that battling was a different affair all together, and he knew the battlefield inside and out. Kalseng had changed. His shouldres were even striaghter, his cape had stopped moving and his hat had been tilted back to reveal his face.

This was why Haunter worried.

"Well, then this is fine. We should start," Hitoshi stated matter of fact.

"I get dibs on that punk!" Domino pointed menacingly at Daniel. "I'll wipe the ground clean with him!" She began to stomp her foot in a fury, but Hitoshi and Tyson paid no mind to her. Hitoshi flicked his long, violet bangs which hid his right eye, and then spoke, parting his full lips.

"I think we should make a wager, as you suggested earlier." Hitoshi looked towards Cody. "You three win, Team Rocket will leave your silly little festival alone." He then took a step forward, and folded his arms over his chest. "However, if we win, then you three shall hand over your pokemon without a word. And Tyson may decide to give you an old-fashioned...lesson." As Hitoshi said this with a sly smirk, the large executive began to chuckle, punching his fist into his hand.