• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Festival of Stars 2010

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
((OOC: No worries, Psycho, I'm very patient with RPs. :3))

Ame nodded and waited for Charles to lower his head, climbing on that way and holding onto his horn-like head protrusions. It wasn't often that they wer so crammed for space, but there were times that Ame had had the pleasure of another passenger before. She slid herself back so she was snuggled back into Brian a little bit, her back against his chest.

With a small prompt, Charles started flapping his wings, lifting from the ground slower than usual, but not looking too much like he minded. He was a very large dragon-like PokeMon, after all, so this sort of thing wasn't much of a problem for him. He turned around the central area again to face towards the direction of the townhouses, where Ame had decided to take up residence during her stay when the tournament was going on.

They soared over the booths of the carnival, and finally outside of it, the sights all around them so intriguing and beautiful, it took Ame's breath away a little bit. As much as she knew this region and flew often, she never got tired of how the world around her was. She let out a soft sigh as the wind blew through her hair, the sensations of flying always raising her heart above the clouds, and if possible, sometimes she felt she would be able to get lost in these moments.

But this wasn't a time to contemplate the outside, as they were already flying back down towards the Earth, the townhouses resting just below. Charles came to a soft landing, bending his head to let Ame slide back off, and she watched for Brian and Axel to descend from Charles' back as well.

while she was waiting, she fished the key out of her wallet, chewing on her lower lip in anticipation of whatever might happen after this moment.

(OOC: I'm sorry, half-assed reply again T_T)

"Why yes, Minnow, as in Minnow Redsnare," Kimzie said, dusting off some more dirt on her yellow dress. She poofed the dress a little bit more, giving back its former bell-skirt shape. "Brown hair, happy-go-lucky personality. Has an Umbreon and a cheery Wynaut with her." Kimzie then stared at the stranger's face for a few seconds, then asked her, "Are you, perhaps...Eloise?"

Kimzie widened her eyes and smiled. "It must be you! Who else could Minnow describe as someone from the Joy family without the conformity!"

She then called on her Pokemon. "Sakura, Big Bang! Over here!" The pink and yellow duo ran over to their trainer. Big Bang looked extremely irritated, as it was a while since he had battled, and the chance to prove that his abilities haven't rusted had gone without a single scratch. Sakura was stuttering up an apology to him, realizing that she had yelled at and commanded her team leader. After they had settled down, Kimzie began to speak again.

"I'm so sorry I haven't introduced myself properly," she said, now calm and composed. "My name is Kimzie, and this is my Blissey, Sakura, and my Pikachu, Big Bang. I'm collaborating with Minnow on a Pokemon circus, which I am apparently late for."

Sakura nodded politely, then handed the Pikachu in her egg pouch an Aspear poffin as compensation for the earlier events. Big Bang, being an old grouch, accepted the Poffin, although he was still a bit annoyed about the lack of battling.

OOC: This post is basically a giant "Oh fuck this group thing."

Cole was a bit overwhelmed by everything that had just happened. In addition to that, the lack of caffeine he was experiencing had started a headache that had snowballed into a Migraine that could take a Wailord down without a hitch. He grabbed his newfound friend, Aiden, by the wrist, and made a clicking noise with his tongue against the roof of his mouth. Stag responded to this by carrying the little Shieldon with him. Cole pulled at Aiden softly, and jerked his head towards the registration area.

....Ouch. Migraine.

"Let's go," he muttered just loudly enough for only Aiden to here. With a quick tug, he pulled the two of them, Stag in tow, away from the loud group of problem-filled people. "We can go get registered now. I also need a soda like a Grumpig needs a pearl." He took Aiden carefully away from the crowd, giving the people a wave over his shoulder.

It was rude, but it needed to happen before Cole's head exploded in a firework-like display of pain.

(*kicks the RP machine* Fixed it! :))

Jack pleasantly munched his way through the top half of the fish, exposing the flat bones that spread like a fan down the middle, then flipped it over and began working on the other half. The crowds were slowly building up as time moved along, and the fact that half of them decided to take out their prized pokémon was not helping either. It was honestly quite baffling to see so many people with their pokémon out and nobody battling with them, since everyone was saving their energy for the battling to come later that night. Now the sun was peaking the sky, so it was probably around one' o' clock. Jack felt the heat of the sun beat down like a fan. A headache was beginning to come on. He barely had anything to drink since the night before, so it was natural that the throbbing initial effects of dehydration would come on. Jack was going to need water, a lot of water, and he intended get it before the sign-ins for the tourney opened up. Apparently enough, his hopes were answered, in an unexpected way as he turned to lift himself from the bench.

"Glubber!" Jack gasped, as he inhaled just as a splashing of water made contact with his face and some of the water washed down his throat. Jack fell forward and let out four strong coughs, clearing his windpipe of the stray water. Eventually, the vicious cough died down to a slow but heavy breathing.

"This was not the first time it's happened today either…" Jack muttered as he stood up and looked over to see the fountain adjacent to the bench he was sitting on, with the floors surrounding it coated in a slippery layer of water. A Furret and a Linoone appeared from inside the fountain, with guilty looks on both of their faces. A Quilava and Buizel standing on either side of the fountain, with similar expressions plastered on their own faces. Jack looked behind them to see a man, in his early twenties and wearing a bowler hat, whom Jack presumed to be the trainer of the other four pokémon. The man's eyes gave Jack a strange feeling; they seemed to burn with a fiery passion. Jack felt that this person was a trainer who was not to be taken lightly. Jack put this mental note aside as he began to talk.

"So…" Jack wiped his forehead with his arm in an attempt to dry it off. "What just happened there?"

(If it turns out that my description of Tony is off, then I'm going to need to be told, I'm not an Alakazam)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rex

Resident Furry
OoC: Tony is nineteen, but could easily be mistaken for a man in his twenties, because of his height. Otherwise, you got him.

BiC: Seeing that his Pokemon's antics had finally gotten a trainer wet, Tony brought them to an end. He had Jake haul Andre and Mike out of the fountain, they complied without much of a struggle. Tony himself walked over to the trainer, Blitz following, while Seth and Flynt followed Jake over to where their master had been sitting.

"Sorry about that," Tony sighed, "those two are young."

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
As soon as Charles began take off, Brian wrapped his arms around Ame's abdomen both for balance and as a reply to her snuggling.

The part he loved best about flying was how it put everything into perspective. On the ground a person's view of the world is closed and narrow to what's around them. From the sky one can see a larger area and even further into the horizon. What went unnoticed or ignored below was as clear as day from above. While only the seafood stall and other stands had been visible before, now Brian could see the entire Star Festival arranged in its star shaped pattern along with the tiny dots of the other people and Pokemon attending. If only humans had wings.

Soon the festival was replaced but a suburban setting, most likely where Ame was living. Brian got a face full of Ame's brown hair as Charles made his descent toward one of the town houses. All the trainer had to do was turn his head slightly to the side to avoid it, even if Ame's hair did smell kind of nice. She was the first to get off once Charles landed by the house with Brian following suit. He patted the black Charizard's shoulder while thanking him for the ride.

"You, sir, are a magnificent flier. You should teach Aerodactyl a thing or two." Axel complemented getting off and facing the taller Fire-type. In the monkey's opinion, Brian's Aerodactyl was a bit reckless as he liked to swoop into divebomb style landings. It didn't help matters that their human was a thrill seeker and encouraged the behavior.

Brian stretched his arms to the air while Ame pulled out her keys. Once he entered her territory, she would be the one calling the shots and he was content with the idea. Unless Ame suggested something specific, Brian started thinking of ways he could repay her for her generosity.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
replied Charles. Charles gave an amused, toothy smile, nodding back to Brian when he was thanked for the ride. Charles gave something akin to a sigh, a slight twinge of jealousy going throughout his body that he quickly suppressed.

Ame led Brian inside, unbuttoning her coat and hanging it up on a nearby coat rack, revealing for the first time in his presence what was hidden beneath it. She wore a green T-shirt over a long-sleeved white shirt, both with v-necks to show off her beautiful... jade pendant. She motioned him inside, towards the couch, opening a closet hidden deftly into the side of the wall.

Out she came again, with another black trench coat draped over her arms, this one seemingly bigger than the other. She walked back towards Brian, looking into his eyes with her ice-green ones, which sparkled with warm emotions. She came close to him, but far enough away that she could hold out the coat towards him without touching him.

"Here you are, Brian," she stated simply. "I had hoped to see you along my travels, and as such acquired this a while ago so that the next time we met, I could give it to you. Now it is yours for the taking." As am I, she thought, before shaking her head slightly at herself. It was horribly inappropriate to even think of that on the first date, after all.

She simply stood there with her arm outstretched, simply imagining him enfolding his arms around her and holding her close.

Psycho Monkey

Brian entered Ame's house with his heart pounding in excitement and only one thing on his mind. However, it wasn't that one thing that most young men his age would be thinking about when entering the domain of a female they were interested in. He was either too mature, nice, innocent, or just plain crazy for such naughty thoughts. Perhaps even a mix of those traits. Even so, Brian's anticipation came from the modification he was about to make to his wardrobe.

As Ame took off her coat, something began to stir within Brian almost as if a long dormant force was waking up. Even without that awesome leather garment covering her, Ame still possessed a kind of allure that was hard to resist. It only took her a moment to go into her closet and retrieve Brian's gift setting his mind back in equilibrium.

Brian squeed with delight as Ame held out his new coat telling him to take it. "Thank you!" he cheered elatedly with a small hint of love in his tone as he gratefully accepted the coat. He wasted no time unfolding the trench coat to try it on. The black leather was flung over his shoulders in an instant with each arm going through the appropriate sleeve. The final touch came when Brian zipped the gun metal black zipper that lined the front center of the coat to the base of his neck at the collar bone.

He held out both arms to not only test out the fit, but to also admire his new look. On the topic of fitting, it was as if Ame knew Brian's exact measurements because everything was perfect. The sleeves stopped just past his wrists and the length was down to his ankles. Long enough to give a level in badass, while at the same time the wearer wouldn't trip over it nor would it drag on the ground.

"What do you think Axel? Am I badass or what?" inquired the trainer taking a few combat or otherwise impractical poses to show off. The monkey responded by swinging his right arm over his torso while lowering his head.

"It is an honor to be serving you milord. Your new badass long coat puts even that cape wearing fool of the Elite Four to shame." complemented the Infernape playfully. Brian giggled mischievously at his partner's response, then turned to Ame.

"I love it! Thank you again!" he said gleefully as he tightly embraced the woman who made this all possible. After a couple of seconds with the initial exhilaration wearing off, Brian loosened his arms into a more intimate hug. He was slowly being overcome by a sudden urge that couldn't be put into words. No matter how hard Brian tried to resist, the instinct persisted. It was like trying not to eat when you were hungry. You can hold off for a little while, but ultimately the smell of delicious food will break your resolve. And so it remained true with Brian. How could he hold off this feeling when what he wanted was in his arms.

"I'm not sure if this is right, but I think I just thought of a wonderful gift for you in exchange for this coat." he said softly. After that Brian said no more as he pressed his lips against Ame's. Even the normally talkative Axel was left speechless and awed by his trainer's bold move.

( :o Did I actually just type that!?)

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
((OOC: Yes, I do believe you did, Psycho.))

BIC:

Ame watched as Brian took the coat with a joyful expression on his face, wasting no time trying it on. She had studied him right the last time she saw him, it seemed, as the coat fit perfectly and actually looked very good on him. He thanked her and embraced her, a slight pang going through her mind before the sounds of a PokeBall opening to return a PokeMon were apparent. Charles had decided to remove himself from the situation, not to mention it was hard for him to stand with such low roofs.

She had expected the hug, and gladly hugged Brian back, feeling pleased that he enjoyed her gift so much. But then he didn't let go, as if he had read her mind, seen the wish she had made in passing thought. Time seemed to slow down for a few moments as he pulled away from Ame only slightly, a shiver running down her spine as Brian said he had a 'wonderful gift' for her as well.

She saw him moving towards her again in such a way that indicated a kiss, so Ame closed her eyes in anticipation. She felt his lips press against hers, and in that moment emotions she had buried deep inside started to surface again. She felt like her heart had caught itself in her throat, but was also wrenching at her chest at the same time, as if trying to pull her away.

Albeit reluctantly, she obeyed, making it seem like she was merely breaking for oxygen. She opened her eyes, to show that they had become a dark shade of avocado with the strength of an emotion that wasn't meant to be acted on now. She regained her composure, the dark shade of green soon frosting over to become icy again, and she turned away, hugging herself in the dark memories of her past.

Ame had let him in farther than she had anyone in a long time. Perhaps it was a sign that she needed to change, that she needed to let go of the past. She turned back to him, showing him that she was scared and lonely, a tear running down her face. She bowed her head into his chest then, wrapping her arms around his waist and beginning to let go of the pain of the ghosts that haunted her.

"I've been involved with some bad people, Brian," she began, her voice trembling slightly. "I've done things that I regret deeply, but when I met you... You helped me realize that what I was doing was wrong, that I needed to become a better person. I am a changed woman now... But my past still haunts me, and I don't want that to hinder what we've become."

Ame felt so vulnerable in that moment, that she shivered slightly in his arms.

(The Festival of Stars 2010: Contains mildly mature content, rated PG-14)

As the man pulled the two normal-types out of the fountain, Jack, still cradling the egg in his jacket, got a chance to see his other two pokémon: A Flygon, about the regular size of being twice the height of an average adult male. In addition, a Lucario, who was about two-thirds the size of his trainer.
However, this Lucario was a brilliant red color instead of the regular sapphire blue, and he had a fractured chest spike. That is two shinies in one day. Seeing one shiny was already a very lucky achievement, even if it belonged to a trainer. Seeing two was luckier, and three, as Jack's uncle often said, meant you were graced by the gods. That meant if Jack saw just one more shiny, trainer's or not, he might just get lucky at this tourney.

"Sorry about that, these two are young." The man apologized, holding a soaking normal-type in each arm.

"Heh, no sweat. I really should be used to getting my face soaked like that by now." Jack replied, taking the incident lightly as if it was a friendly joke. Up close, Jack could see that the man was much younger than Jack originally thought, probably no more than a year older than he was, though his eyes still burned an unnerving feeling into him. It was likely that this person was here for the competition, and the last thing Jack would want to do is make dangerous rivalries, especially with someone as tough as he appeared. So Jack tried to get on friendly terms, and took note of clues found within the majority of the pokémon he had. "I don't believe you're from Johto, a foreigner I presume?" Jack questioned.

Rex

Resident Furry
Luckily for him, the man blew it off as if it was nothing. Tony relaxed a little, at least this one had a sense of humor. Suddenly, the man asked him an unexpected question. He wanted to know if Tony was from Johto or not. He really hoped he wasn't about to say to much with his answer.

"No," Tony answered, "I live in Hoenn, but I travel a lot."

"Hoenn then, I've never been there myself. Though it's got to have great fishing, with a sea as vast as the one it does." Jack said, hoping he was doing well with being friendly. "Though, since both of us have a team of pokémon by our sides, and we're at this festival, we're no different: Our intentions here are clearly one and the same." Jack said, and then extended his hand for a proper greeting. "The name's Jack Arbwin of Mahogany Town. And I look forward to seeing you on the field."

(I honestly don't like this, it's too short for my liking. Though I don't know what to rant about to expand lines)

Rex

Resident Furry
Tony nodded. So this person was from Mahogany Town. Tony had only been there once, when he got his badge from Pryce. This trainer had never been to Hoenn, but Tony still felt safer using his false name. He grabbed the other trainers hand, and shook it.

"Anthony Reiner, of Lilycove City," he answered, "But most call me Tony."

Meork strode up to Ethan's stand, numerous trinkets and shiny things held in its maw. Ethan's eyes shined as he grabbed the money from the boy and had his Purugly push him out of the way with the necklace. He turned to Meork, and quickly uttered "Whatcha get girl whatcha got?" Excited as there was a number of gems he could spy with the Persian, he took one out of her mouth as the cat dumped the rest on the bench, where Skittles quickly sweeped them to a bag beneath it in one fluid motion. "Ooooh, very lovely, dear!" Ethan tied up the bag and put it inside a chest in the back. "Now with that done...I'll have to ask you to watch the shop for me, Bo. I can't trust the other two, and I'm sure I can register you anyway." The heavyset feline snorted in annoyance, to which he replied, "I'll have none of that! Just, do me a favor please." He then walked off towards the registration area, Skittles in arm and Meork closely behind.

"Well hello! I'd like to register for the tournament thingie please!" Ethan smiled kindly to the man behind the table before him, who wore an unamused expression on his face. Ethan had been waiting an eternity, in his opinion, even though only five minutes had passed since he got on line. Either way, his smile was a bit strained and it was all he could do to not faint from a man with a noxious Koffing behind him.

"Name?" The man seemed to be in his middle ages, and clearly did not care for whom he was speaking to. Ethan immediately regretted getting on this line, as compared to the other two, which had two women with sunny dispositions, one of which seemed to be a Nurse Joy.

"Oh, my name is Ethan Nekory!"

"Mmmmhm." The man scribbled down something akin to Ethan's response on the paper, and then said "Alright, can I get a Pokedex or some form of identification off of you?"

"Oh, uh, sure. Just a moment!" Embarrassed, he bent down and sat on the floor, pulling up his pants to unhook a Poketch from his left ankle, which he then stood up and handed to the man. He fiddled with it for a moment, and handed it back to him. After another excursion to the ground, Ethan stood up and said, "Um, anything else?"

"I'm going to need the Pokeballs of the Pokemon you will be participating with, thank you."

"Er, right. Do they need the Pokemon in them or something?" He opened up his shoulder bag, searching through it for a moment before taking out a handful of Pokeballs, removing the ones without any seals, as those lacked his Pokemon, and placed it on the registration table.

"No, they do not." He took the six capsules and placed them in a machine to the right of them, inserting the paper he was writing on into it as well. After some mechanical noises, an affirmative beep came from the machine. The man took the 6 out and handed them back to Ethan, who threw them haphazardly into his bag again. "Thank you for registering, that will be all. Next." Ethan was then forced to move as the man with the Poison types moved forward.

"Woah, that smells. Alright, so we registered and are totally ready for the tournament, I think! Hooray~! Y'know, I think we should get a bite to eat!" Skittles pawed at him as he said this, to which he replied, "I'm sure Bo can wait a moment, and we'll bring something back for her, okay?" The Skitty settled down, and Ethan strode back into the crowd.

(Kay so that's how registering goes, I guess. I forgot how many Pokemon go in the tournament, so I just put six instead |D Now lets move move move D:< Oh and cause I said so there's three register lines, one had this guy, another has Miss Joy, and the last um I dunno

"Only Minnow can come up with something as crazy as a Pokemon circus," Eloise Margaret muttered as she reluctantly extended her hand towards the young lady she now knew was Kimzie. "Eloise Joy, though MJ will do...I guess." How and why MJ stuck to her as a nickname she never quite understood. It seemed like any other minor nuisance in her life at the time and like all previous complications, was largely ignored until it eventually sunk in. "Pleased to meet your acquaintance." As quickly as she offered her hand, the young nurse quickly retracted it and stuffed it into her pants pocket. The gesture was there and that was what apparently mattered.

"Ah, right. This little Chansey with me is Franny. She'd probably evolve into quite the Blissey not unlike your own, perhaps if she were with someone," She said as she motioned over towards the plump, pink Pokemon behind her. The Chansey pouted, placing her stubby arms against her round hips, or lack thereof, and had humans been able to understand her, she would have very much liked to point out that her name was Francesca.

"Now, I suppose we're in a bit of a hurry aren't we?" Eloise Margaret said, noting that the young lady before her had mentioned that she was in fact, late for some sort of rehearsal. She took several steps past Kimzie as another gesture that they should probably be on their way, though as to where, the nurse herself wasn't fully aware. "I'm afraid I don't know the way to this grand circus of yours. We best be off now." The young nurse clutched her bag tightly and checked to see that all its contents had been collected from the previous mishap. Francesca gave a sigh and turned once again to the Blissey with the small Pikachu in her pouch.

"I'm afraid you must forgive Miss Eloise Margaret. She's never been the type to get along with those of her own kind," Francesca said with a courteous bow.

Psycho Monkey

Those few moments that two had become one seemed to last for only a blink of an eye and yet felt like an eternity. Ame was the first to break the embrace and seemed to almost be crying. The sight of that tear sent a wave of guilt through Brian. He mentally kicked himself for being so careless as to act on his impulses like that. He felt terrible that his actions had had this kind of effect.

Before Brian could apologize for his behavior, Ame came back to hug him leaving the young man greatly confused. He wondered if perhaps he had been wrong about being wrong and that Ame's tear had been for another reason. She explained to him that life hadn't been too kind to her in the past and that Brian had been the one to save her from the darkness. Brian wasn't entirely sure how to respond. He never was good with romantic stuff, especially when it came to saying the right thing.

Brian hugged Ame back, patting her head to comfort her. He figured that wouldn't be enough though, and while he didn't know the right thing to say, he figured it wouldn't hurt if he gave his perspective on life.

"Ame, no one ever said the road of life was an easy one to take. There are ups and downs like ascending and descending a mountain or a hill. Some take longer to get over than others. Sometimes there's a really bad storm like being outside during a downpour. The key is to always keep moving forward and never look back. What's past is past, over and done with. Plus it can't rain forever, the sun has to come out sometime." explained Brian the best he could. He wasn't sure if this would work or not, but at least it was the truth on how he viewed life.

By nature Brian was very protective of those he was fond of so, until Ame was ready, he was satisfied just standing there stoking her head.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Ame felt soothed by Brian's fingers running through her hair, and she gave a great sigh as if lifting a great weight off of her shoulders. he was right in what he said, the past was meant to remain there, and that it couldn't rain forever. She lent back into the relaxing feeling of his fingers, and looked at him with her ice-green eyes, a bit of warmth coming to them as she gave him a small smile.

"You always know just what to say to ease my mind," she commented, a soft giggle escaping her. "I think I would very much like to find the sun with you." She spoke in the metaphor that he had used not long ago, so she was sure he would get what she was saying. She wanted to find some form of happiness with him, and erase the darkness of her past.

"Would you like something to drink?" she asked, remembering he was a guest in her temporary home. "Are you going to stay a while, or do you need to train with your companions some more before the tournament?" She wanted to spend as much time as possible with him now, but sometimes training and adventuring needed to take priority, else they wouldn't get any money.

She decided to kiss his cheek for good measure, to show that she was okay now.

"Well, it's great to meet you too Tony." Jack greeted, then became aware of a commotion behind him. Turning around, Jack saw that two of the tournament administration desks were now open, and long lines have escalated through, stretching into the streets where the festivities themselves were. At each booth, there were two attendants in uniform that struggled to keep the frantic lines in order. Looking to the side a little, there were six other people in similar uniform trying to cut their way through the crowds towards the booths. Unless there was a theme party, these people were going to fill in the remaining booths. It looked like an easy ticket to the front of the lines.

"Well, we ought to get signed in before the lines get any worse. Maybe I could catch you again later tonight?" Jack suggested, he felt like exploring the festival a little more once he finished signing up, but he was a little behind in his training, and needed to find a private space to catch up.

Psycho Monkey

Now that all of the emotional tention was subsiding, things were starting to feel normal again. The only difference Brian noticed from earlier was that Ame seemed happier. It was harder to notice any changes within himself because his mind always perceived itself as a constant.

"Would you like something to drink?" offered Ame. Brian thought about it for a few seconds even looking over to Axel to see if the Infernape wanted anything. The Flame Pokemon shrugged his shoulder in indifference. At this point in time it would be rude to not accept the offer. Besides, it did give him the excuse to stay with her a bit longer.

"Sure, why not. We'll both have some tea. Any kind you have will do." Brian accepted. "And I don't mind staying for awhile. Any training at this point would only leave my Pokemon worn out by the tournament." he responded to her second question. Brian's answer won him a warm tingly kiss to the cheek.

"Question! Is Ame my new sister-in-law?" inquired Axel still confused regarding the complicated act of human courtship.

"Potentially." Brian answered evasively again as he too was still unsure about what the future held. For now he would continue to enjoy the beauties and wonders of the moment. What would happen after the tournament was not even on the young man's mind. That would be dealt with when the time came.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Ame nodded afterwards, moving into the small kitchen nearby to fill up a kettle with water and began to boil it. She stretched a little bit afterwards, rifling through the cupboards to find the tea and some cups, setting them on the counter. She had heard Axel's comment, a translation forming itself into her head which caused her to blush. She was glad Brian had answered the way he did, otherwise she would have ended it there - as much as Ame was flirtatious, she didn't like to rush things.

After that the kettle started whistling, indicating the water was boiled well enough to allow Ame to make the tea. She quickly turned off the stove and carefully poured the water in after putting the actual tea in the cups. She was careful to leave room for milk and sugar, and she brought the drinks out to the table in front of the couch there. She went back to get a small beaker of milk and grabbed some sugar packets, placing them all out to take at will.

Ame sat on the couch and made her cup of tea with a lot of sugar, indicting she liked it very sweet. She patted the space beside her, inviting Brian to join her in consuming the delightful drink and also to enjoy his presence more closely. She had brought out an extra cup out for the Infernape to do with as he wished.

"So, how have things been since we saw each other last?" Ame asked, trying to start a simple conversation.

Tailon

Gryffindork
OoC: Haven't posted here in a while...hooray for following up romance with half-assed movement and other arbitrary silliness!

Jake stepped away from the booth, replying, "You too man…" and placing the plush doll in his bag for Sneaks to play with later on. Jake then decided to take a walk, Slithers behind him, and found the festival a truly fascinating place. Looking around, Jake became aware of a fountain not too far away, with two boys satnding next to it, near his age or a bit older and stepped over and began watching the water shimmer beautifully.

Slithers decided it was time for Jake to get over himself somewhat, as he had been acting like a bit of a jackass that day…well moreso than usual. Slithers waited a few seconds, then launched a quick Screech directly behind his trainer, snickering, hissing actually, to himself, as the teenager lost his balance.

Jake had not expected the practical joke, and was startled at the Screech behind him, reeling forward and making a rather large splash. "Damn it, Slithers!" he scolded, somewhat playfully, knowing full well he deserved it, as he pulled himself back up and out, taking a red and white Poke Ball from his Belt, and tapped the button, releasing Scamp, his Vulpix onto the scene in a bright flash. The Vulpix shook himself, and immediately saw the problem, starting up a weak Heat Wave to dry his trainer off and glaring at Slithers, who was now keeled forward laughing at his own joke.

Rex

Resident Furry
"Nice job," Tony laughed.

A teen had fallen into the water. His Pokemon had played a practical joke on him, it seemed. None of Tony's Pokemon had done that to him, not since he was seventeen. Tony pulled his Poke balls off of his belt, and recalled all his Pokemon but Seth. The Buizel walked over to his side and stared at the unfortunate Trainer.

"You okay?" he asked.

Psycho Monkey

(That's ok Tailon. I love random comedy! :D)

Brian took a seat next to Ame and began fixing his tea how he liked it, adding two packs over sugar to it. Ame wasn't the only one who liked sweet tea. He took a sip and smiled at how good it was.

"So, how have things been since we saw each other last?" inquired Ame. Brian took another sip before answering.

"Not bad. Nothing too eventful really. Just the regular wander the world, train myself and my Pokemon, finding new ways to entertain myself slash getting into trouble. Not the bad kind of trouble, just the standard monkey business. I ended up spending most of the winter in Hoenn to escape the cold that I hate so much. That was fun." Brian rambled on.

Meanwhile, Axel had stolen the teabag out of the trainer's cup along with a water bottle from his backpack to fix himself some tea. To warm it up, the monkey simply ignited his hand like he was going to use Fire Punch, but instead dipped his finger into the cup until steam came out from the heat. Axel licked his finger clean, then began drinking his tea.

"So what have you been up to?" Brian asked after his tangent.