• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Fall of the Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Unova, Ghetsis was smiling at the land, losing its former shine. He turned around, to a struggling trainer and his Pokemon. "You see what happens when you try for more than you can handle? Do you see what happens when you fail?!" The boy didn't answer, but continued to tug and pull at the bars he was trapped behind.

In Asperita, a girl in a bright green hat was walking hurriedly down the street. She found herself rapidly knocking on a door of a small family. "Hello?" Hello?" A girl with blonde and pink hair opened the door with a smile. "Hello, Bianca." "Oh, it's you, Piper, I--" This girl with green eyes, with her pajamas still on interrupted. "Oh, is it time for me and my friends to get our Pokemon?"

In his new pair of gray rollerblades Luca slid down the paved streets of Asperita in a scurry.

"Shoot. Shoot. Where is she?!"

He cruised through the town that was so foreign to him in search of the woman with blond hair. A small Purrlion was curled up in a boy's lap as they sat on the wooden porch of their house and munched on star-shaped cookies.

Luca stopped in front of the house next door, a large one in fact. "Is this the place? Well only one way to find out..."

He slid up to the walkway of the cottage. Everything he needed for a fresh new start was neatly packed into his backpack. Pokeballs, a jacket, cans of food, and a Pokegear he stole from his sister's vacant bedroom.

A cute girl was standing on the porch with an older blond woman.

"Okay. Here I go."

Status
Not open for further replies.