• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Failed Ones Discussion

Everyone has just broken out of the main prison building, and we are now trying to find a way away from the prison's outer wall. We've also discovered the dead bodies of a few gijinkas who have yet to be disposed of.

Ok Nix i guess will be traveling around the area i guess or going down to that area.
also hes kind of still mad so he might kill again. human only.

Plus, it's physically impossible to kill you without breaking the rules, since I'd have to force a hit. I could attempt, but it'd be up to you whether it hits

hey @Sky5372 sorry for using your character as my tailor, but you had it coming when i poured my heart out in that speech and all i got back was silence...
just kidding, but i hope you're not mad though :)

It's fine. It's not like it was a significant auto. And I'm sorry about missing that, I'm legitimately pissed I couldn't reply. I'll just try mentioning it now

hey guys,just to make it clear,cus at least i'm a little confused here, where are we?in the building in the locker room or out?we still in the prison walls? i may have missed something too

i re-read it, we were still inside, but i'll assume we just walk out of the building and in my next line we'll escape from the prison,ok? nix took out the guards in the door,so it's not like we'll have to fight