• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Eye of the Tiger

Hi There, MagicalRedwood here.

I am looking for a 1x1 role play through PM or the Forums. This can be multiple people of course though if you'd like to RP.

Well, let me get to the point. If you read Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck it would be a plus, but you do not need to have read it to RP with me.

A young prince from Malaysia has been cursed by a neighboring kingdom's leader, his fiancee was killed in front of his eyes, and now he finds himself behind cage bars in a new environment. It is now modern times, and it has been over 700 years since he (and his brother) had been turned into a tiger. They are slowly losing their humanity, and the tigers cannot become human until the right person comes along...

Your character is about to begin college, so a new job is in order. He/She begins working at the zoo and somehow finds a connection with a certain tiger, but you cannot put a name on the feeling. You end up spending a lot of time with the tiger, even reading it stories and occassionally falling asleep next to the cage. One night you wish that he is free... At that point you fall asleep. When you wake up, the tiger is gone, you assume that he is just elsewhere in his enclosure. Standing in front of you is some strange man asking for you to help him.

After some uneasy thoughts you agree, but you are unaware this means going outside of the country. Throughout your journey you will break the curse of the prince to restore his humanity.. You will find yourself falling in love with a 700 year old prince, but not without some struggle.

I don't have much else to say, the rest we can work out.

I don't mind if we do slash or a straight relationship.

Do you want to role play with me? Feel free to ask below.