• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Escapists: Prison Break

Michael nodded at nine "anything I need to bring" he asked "I can get material very easily" he begun to softly grin since he has ways of getting things needed, but the way he held himself was almost like a terrifying serial killer that could feed you your own brain to you as well as pat you on the back.

"Where is he?" Pro asked, before calling his superiors.
One of the senior guards sighed "Another escape attempt, the rat is probably hiding somewhere in the facility, spread out and try to find him"

While the Gym Class went on, the guards, including Pro, searched in groups of two, but nobody could find anything
"Well no signs of escape, yet no signs of hiding" the senior guard said "We continue the search tonight"

Michael chuckled a little bit "the guards are pretty much terrified of me" he whispered as he walked away. He walked outside of the exercise room and walked around the prison camp observing the guards "you never find him" he whispered to himself as he went to his cell. When he entered the cell he looked at the small puddle of blood where the bed should be and moved the bed to cover the stain.

Harolds mouth was taped up, and his arms, and legs were chained up. 3 guards were transporting Harold when they got to harolds cell they unchained him, and then threw him in the cell before leaving they told harold "Good luck your right next crazy"

Unsurprised by the new cellmate Michael looked at him "Hello there" walked forward towards the door "everyone is at the exercise room right now" he walked out of the room his posture still excessively proper in a creepy way.

"Guard Duty" the senior officer ordered Pro "We cannot allow the escapee to reach our Main Guard Room, and we are already stretched extremely thin, so i'm leaving that to you"
"Yes sir!" Pro said, taking his baton and running to the main room

Ashley sighed and went to another Punching Bag. This one was one of those smaller bags that was teardrop-shaped that people punched in quick succession, and that's exactly what she did. She just kept punching and punching and punching the bag. Her fists and their target were like a blur, that's how fast she punched it.

He changed direction to go find a guard and talk to him. He found a random guard "Hello officer" he said to him loosening up a bit. The guard looked at him and didn't get scared "what is it" the guard said.
"I know where my old cellmate is" he said a small invisible grin on his face "just follow me" he said beginning to walk away.
"okay" the guard said. The guard begun to follow him to the cafeteria food storage.
"there" he said pointing to the storage area. The guard nodded as he opened the door. Out of nowhere Michael hit the officer making him stumble forward onto the ground. As he tried to stand up Michael continued to move forward reaching down to the guards head. As the poor officer struggled to loosen Michaels grip, but it was to late Michael moved his head breaking the officers neck. He searched the corpse and took the keycard so he could access the main armoury.

Ashley stopped punching the bag. She put her hand on it, keeping it from swinging and hitting her in the face. "Yeah?" She asked patiently, unlike how the others would've probably responded.

Michael closed the door the body hidden in a spot that they won't find it. He put the keycard put in his pocket and begun to walk to the Main armoury and building. He rebuilt his excessively proper posture as he moved forward the guards not wanting to draw attention to himself as he moved towards the building. He got to the main building the door, like he expected, but that's why he had the keycard. He unlocked the door and walked inside the building on his way to the armoury.

"Who is there" Pro asked, as he heard Michael enter. Using he guard card to seal the door, he stood in front of Michael and pointed his baton at him "why are you here?" He asked

Michael stared at Pro not threated by the man. He stared right at the baton of the guard "I am merely here to retrieve the prison master key for the warden," he said as he moved the baton to the side glaring at the guard slowly moving forward "he had forgotten it and asked me to retrieve it, that's how I got in" he said not a bit of doubt in his voice.

"The Warden?" Pro asked, surprised "The Warden is on vacation! He isn't back yet. Wait a sec"
He called the Senior Guard "The warden?" the Senior Guard asked "The Warden is on vacation! He isn't back yet. Wait a sec"
The Senior Guard got on another phone and called the Warden
"Master Key?" the Senior Guard "I'm on vacation! I'm not back yet. Wait a few days!"

The Senior Guard relayed the message back to Pro

"You lied" Pro threatened "Hands in the airlikeyoujustdon'tcare, now!"

Pro jumped backwards to avoid the punches and swung his baton repeatedly.
"I need backup" he said, touching where his walkie-talkie was meant to be, but it was gone. He looked at the ground, it was on the ground next to Michael, it seemed Pro was by himself.

Michael grabbed the walkie-talkie and smashed it with nothing more than his hand. He begun to laugh "You're all alone now Pro" he said his voice now that of a crazy man. He took hit after hit from the baton but it didn't bother him as he continued to move forward throwing his arms out trying to strangle him either to death or into submission... which ever came first.

Pro looked around in desperation, this was an armoury, there had to be a gun in here somewhere. He ran through an aisle but couldn't find any weapons, just random misc items. He saw an alarm at the other end of the room, if he could reach it...

Michael grabbed the closest blunt or sharp object, the leg of a table, and slowly, much like a movie serial killer like Jason or Michael Myers, moved forward towards the officer. He got close enough and begun to swing the object "this fight is only going to end one way" he said to the guard "don't even try to get to the alarm" his voice sounded crazy and insane like he wasn't in jail and Pro wasn't an officer.

Last edited:
Pro deflected the leg with his Baton and thrust it into Mike's stomach.
He frantically looked around looking for a weapon, something, anything. He noticed an aisle titled "Police Weapons", and made a break for it

The leg didn't cause to much pain but still hurt "you can try to kill me but" he dropped the object and followed Pro "I wont let you leave this building" he caught up and pounced on him like a tiger attacking its prey "Ihr Leben ist auf seinem Schwanz Ende" he whispered in the only German he knew as he attempted to strangle the guard once more.

Pro was going to die, there was no doubt about it... but if he just could reach a gun he might be able to alert the other guards who may be around to hear the shot, or at least put himself out of his misery quickly. His prayers seemed to be answered as there was a handgun on the ground right there, just out of his reach

Michael saw the gun on the ground but didn't pick it up instead he kicked it towards the guard "I hate to kill people who stand no chance" he stopped walking towards him "so go ahead try the gun shoot me." He held his arms out to the sides "shoot me" he said.

Now willing to play Mike's game, Pro first shot the gun at the shelves, since he was in the Police Weaponalry section, there were a lot of explosives to hit. He ended up shooting a grenade which set off others, and the entire shelf began falling on Pro and Mike

Ashley was about to respond to Harold, but heard the gunshot go off. Neglecting to shower, she ran to where the sound was coming from. She saw a guard and a prisoner under a shelf and lifted the shelf off. There was gunpowder on it. Gunpowder that had been ignited. Are they...Dead?

(we are inside of a building that only guards can enter so and Michael killed a guard and took the keycard from the corpse)
The shelf falling took Michael by surprise but he had managed to take the gun from the guard with someone lifting the shelf he didn't care who he sat up. He wasn't shooting the guard instead he sat there and lifted Pro up so the both just sat there. He looked at Pro and said to him "that was a hell of a fight you put up" he was panting trying to catch his breath after all the events that just unfolded. They were alone where he sat up the guard "ya know I was going to kill you" he said "but, I don't think I will anymore" he looked at Pro and asked the question "do you know who Samantha Lotker is"

"Lotker?" Pro asked "the officer who was tortured to insanity? Yes of course, all the police officers heard, it was all over the news! why?"
He stood up and brushed himself off "anywyas you still tried to kill me and just openly admitted to it, I'm reporting my higher u-" he noticed Aspen "how did you get here?"

Michael stood up pointing the gun at Pro "ignore her" he said "you are going to come with me and do as I say" just to prove his point he pointed down towards the direction of his leg and pulled the trigger without hesitation.

Ashley pointed to an open door. "Someone, uh, left the door open...I heard something crash and ran in. Did something blow up?" She asked the obvious question. "Because that would explain the gunpowder and the bang..."

Ashley noticed that a pistol had fallen off of the shelf. She grabbed it off of the floor. "If I go down, you're comin' with," She said, sounding a little overly confident in herself.

He turned to face Pro "I didn't and I regret it" he looked back at Ashley "now Ashley I don't want to kill you, but I want you to leave that's it" he said his voice had a sense of authority.

Harold sighed he then ran to where gunshot noise came from he saw that the door was open, and went in, and saw what happened "Yippee a prison break ill join ya" he said excitedly

"No you won't!" Pro shouted defiantly, even though he had a gun to his face, "the other guards have had to have heard this chaos by now, and are coming!"
As if on cue, three men in dark suits entered, a SWAT Team. They hesitated when they saw Pro, but pointed their guns at Harold, Mike and Aspen