• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Escapists: Prison Break(Discussion)

Should we add custom items?

• Yes, I have Ideas.

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No, But I Have Ideas.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • no.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi, This is a Roleplay based on the popular game'The Escapists', In this game, you are a prisoner in the high security prison: Kategi moni, here is the form

Prisoner Form
Name(first and last): Soras danta
Prison Nickname(Needed unless your character is new to the prison): Kanine
Age(Over 20):34
appearance: apart from the Inmate outfit, Soras has black hair, blue eyes, and peachy skin
Personality: Serious and never happy(unless someone is very kind to him), always causing trouble.
Crime: Stole 20 Dogs from the kennels, the dogs were later given back to their owners
Cell Number(1-230 for boys, 231-460 for girls, roomates are allowed): 4
Items(Max-3): Inmate outfit, Hot chocolate, Whip
Other: Been trying to escape for ages
Job: Cleaning clothes

OR...

Guard form
same as prisoner form, but no crime, no job, no cell number, but add what key you have

As you can tell, I will be a prisoner.

Last edited:
Sounds cool! I'm adding this to my millions of RPs I'm in! I just won't be able to start today. Because Christmas.
Name(first and last): Aspen Sparks
Prison Nickname(Needed unless your character is new to the prison): None, but her friends call her "Tree"
Age(Over 20): 21
appearance: Standard inmate outfit, shoulder length semi-curly brown hair. Green-hazel eyes.
Personality: Very loyal(Can I just RP out the rest?)
Crime: Broke into someone's house to "Exact her revenge"(Just steal some stuff) after they messed with her friends.
Cell Number(1-230 for boys, 231-460 for girls, roomates are allowed): 232
Items: Inmate outfit, orange soda, bobby pin(for picking locks)
Other: New to the prison.
Job: Mailwoman

oh yeah, when it comes to money, start with $10, guards don't need it, and some people(Like me)Blew almost all of it, and some people are new.

Last edited:
Name: Pro Tector
Prison Nickname: The other guards call him Protector, the prisoners just call him "That Stupid Guard with the stupid name"
Appearance: Regular guard outfit
Personality: Excitable, enthusiastic, no experience with the real world.
Items(Max-3): Guard outfit, Cell Key,
Other: Basically sucks at being a guard

Name: Pro Tector
Prison Nickname: Guards call him "Protector", Prisoners call him "The stupid guard with the stupid name"
Age(Over 20):24
appearance: Guard Outfit,
Personality: Excitable and willing to help, but has no experience in the real world
Items(Max-3): Guard outfit, Cell Key, Baton
Other: Sucks at being a guard

Lol, first the Superheroes RP with "Cree Ator" AKA "The Creator" with the power to create anything or something along those lines, now "Pro Tector" AKA "The Protector" that...protects...people...? XD IDK what I'm even getting at...

Name(first and last): james Baxter
Prison Nickname(Needed unless your character is new to the prison): the horse
Age(Over 20):26
appearance: apart from the Inmate outfit, jame has red hair, greeneyes, Ann pale skin
Personality: immature and always happy(unless someone is very mean to him), always causing trouble.
Crime: Scammed people for horse rides
Cell Number(1-230 for boys, 231-460 for girls, roomates are allowed): 4 (if that's ok with fraseandchico
Items(Max-3): Shovel, tazer,large comtraband pouch
Other: optimism is a must in his book
Job: Clean up

And can I be in the same cell as soras cause I want to see what's gonna happen when James Baxter the most optimistic person ever and soras get put in the same cell

Aye Mates, am i late to the party?
Name(first and last): Alex Lowell
Prison Nickname(Needed unless your character is new to the prison): Cook Boy
Age(Over 20):35
appearance: Inmate Outfit, Blue Hair, Red Eyes :3
Personality: Sarcastic, Master of sleep, Ready for le fights,
Crime: Beat 26 People to death with a Mango,
Cell Number(1-230 for boys, 231-460 for girls, roomates are allowed): 8
Items(Max-3): Inmate outfit, Mango, Sock Mace
Other: "Aye mate, Don't go Messing the Spices up."
Job: Kitchen

Name: Michael Zetzotski
Prison Nickname: Mad Mind
appearance: apart from the Inmate outfit, short brown hair slicked back, pure black irises
Personality: crazy, psychotic, smart, calculating, feels a high after the thrill of a kill, always has a grin
Crime: 150 cases of confirmed murder, 55 cases of those involved cannibalism, torture of a highly respected police officers driving them insane
Cell Number(1-230 for boys, 231-460 for girls): 15
Items: Inmate outfit, sock mace, battery
Other: frightens the guards with a simple stare of his eyes
Job: Tailor

(this is an excerpt from a short story I've written, tell me what you think)
"I'll ask one more time" the voice said sounding demanding not wanting any dillydallying from the suspect "What did you do to Samantha Lotker?" The suspect looked at the doctor with a look of surprise "Health" the suspect begun laughing crazily "Heath, you know if you want just go down the street, to the asylum, and ask her herself" he begun laughing crazily once more then fell completely silent.
"I know but I want you to admit to it, tell me how did you torture her" the suspect remained silent "Hello" he sighed as he walked to the exit of the interrogation room "Prisoner has fallen silent, return... Mr. Zetzotski back to solitary" he said as two men dressed as S.W.A.T. members entered the room grabbed Zetzotski cuffing him guiding him to his cell.

Stole 20 Dogs from the kennels, the dogs were later given back to their owners
Broke into someone's house to "Exact her revenge"(Just steal some stuff) after they messed with her friends.
Scammed people for horse rides
Beat 26 People to death with a Mango,
150 cases of confirmed murder, 55 cases of those involved cannibalism, torture of a highly respected police officers driving them insane

That escalated quickly...

I really want Pro Tector to give this guy a "Cell Search" while he is inside, acting all cool and confident before readign his file (HE would have one, right?)

Is it to late to join?
Name: Jack Devlin
Prison Nickname: Rex
appearance: Apart from the prisoner outfit, Jack has yellow eyes and black messy hair
Personality: Usually nice, Can get pretty angry though
Crime: Murdered a Guy for attacking his Sister
Cell Number): 15
Items(Max-3): Inmate outfit, Comb Shiv, Lighter
Other: Doesn't really care about escaping but will do if there is an opening
Job: Cleaning clothes