• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Epidemic Virus Discussion

(New character guys)

Name: Shadow
Appearance: He is a light-skinned young male with a well masculine build. He has jet black hair that is slightly longer in the back with light blue-gold eyes. His bang covers his right gold eye. He stands at 5"8 in height. He wears ninja-like clothing like his sister JC with a bandage only on his right wrist with a watch on top of it. He wears a black cross around his neck.
Personality: Brave, Strong, Calm, Overprotective(of JC), Gentle, Strongwilled
Sexuality: Straight
Partner: Jolteon(F)(Sparkx)
Pokemon: Braviary(M)(Talon), Decidueye(F)(Ghost)(Shiny), Arcanine(F)(Hetilla)(Shiny), Lycanroc(M)(Eclipse)(Midnight form), Houndoom(F)(Serabis)
Family member(s) lost: Mother and Father, Sister(missing)
Weapon: Scythe
Secondary weapon: Katana
Crush: N/A
Other: He wears a black wolf gold-streaked mask and black hooded cape to hide his appearance. He was separated from his sister when the virus started so thinks she is still missing.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
It's done. Mia's a bit.. socially awkward so expect quite the interesting interaction. XD

And to all of you, YES, I have an underlying reason why Mia is all over the place.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
@LunarSilvally Aww man, you couldve tagged me in the first post. I'd have loved to continue with Hades!

Name: Hades 'Headhunter' Whitecastle

Appearance: Hades, underneath all his clothing, has burn marks all over his skin, the point where you can even see flesh where the skin couldnt re-connect anymore. This is the very reason he keeps himself so heavily clothed. He lost nearly all his hair in the fire aswell, which is the second reason. His hair, while barely being present, is an ash-black colour and his eyes are a light-blue colour. He stands at 6'2ft tall. He wears a skull mask (as seen here. ) and a spiked biker helmet (the one where the spikes are arranged in a mohawk fashion) to completely cover up everything but his eyes. For clothing he wears a black leather jacket you'd see a biker wear, with a red scarf tucked underneath the collar. His hands are covered by leather gloves of matching colour and his legs are also hidden by black leather pants with matching combat boots. He keeps all this colour on himself for three reasons: 1: Black is just his favourite colour. 2: With an outfit like this it's quite hard to spot him in the dark. 3: Extra protection and it hides all burned bits of him. In addition, he also wears a black duffel bag on his back that acts like a backpack most pokemon trainer have. It contains all kinds of gadgets, foods, ammo and whatnot.

Personality: A stubborn loner who went through alot due to the apocalypse had maddened him up quite alot. He's a lone wolf who seemingly suffers from megalomania. He always tries to get his way, as he is extremely stubborn on it and will most likely go his own way rather than listen to the others who have better plans. When he's not around anyone, he's taking time to care for his pokemon. He does most of his killings for the sake of keeping his team alive in first priority, then him in second place.

Sexuality: Straight, though tries his best to appear disinterested in love.

Partner: Hunter (Zoroark, M, Shiny)

Pokemon:
Zoroark (M, Shiny)
Mightyena (F)
Hydreigon (M)
Sharpedo (F, Shiny)
Tyranitar (M)
Cacturn (M)

Family member(s) lost: Parents, Brother. (House Fire in which he had to fight his infected parents and had to escape without the time to save his brother.)

Weapon: Two Machete's, Silver Desert Eagle (If I read the rules right, multiple weapons are allowed. And hades aint that stupid to go out in the wasteland with just melee weapons. Not anymore, atleast.)

Secondary weapon: Molotov Cocktails and Throwing Knives

Other: He's usually found riding around on a Harley-Davidson Low Rider motorcycle he stole once to make a getaway. It is iconic for its loud sounds and black appearance.

Thought I switched up weapons to add a bit more realism. I mean, who carries Khopesh in a zombie apocalypse, right?

Last edited:
JC, Axel, and Allie are at the secret base she built. Mask, Mia, Noah and @~Add~ character are in the forest at the moment interacting with her or Noah is about to approach them. Also, Shadow and Genevieve are somewhere else at the moment.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Don't forget Milo. ;)

Then again, there's no way to interact with him unless you somehow broke into the place, which is literally almost close to impossible, the security system is too good. XD

Name: Nancy
Appearance: Nancy is a tall girl with a slim build. She has dark skin and brunette hair, usually tied into a ponytail with her bangs on the left side of her face, along with emerald green eyes. She usually wears a baggy grey sweater over a white tank top and casual beige shorts along with running shoes.
Personality: Nancy is quiet, intelligent, and shy, but can speak her mind if she really wanted to. Because she’s quite shy, people are surprised to see that she is a skilled acrobat who knows how to handle weapons well. She is very determined to help out other people, but doesn’t do it often because she’s nervous to talk to others. Nancy also makes it clear that she is completely capable of taking care of herself and doesn’t follow anyone who tries to help her or bring her to a base, she’ll probably just run off.
Sexuality: Straight
Partner: Marie (Ampharos, Female)
Pokemon:
Marie (Ampharos, Female)
Hydra (Hydreigon, Male)
Pixel (Sylveon, Male)
Edna (Salazzle, Female)
Wren (Metagross, Male)
Claudia (Altaria, Shiny, Female)
Family member(s) lost: Unknown, though most likely the vast majority of her relatives.
Weapon: A machete that somehow she keeps in her bag.
Secondary weapon: Grenades, but she doesn’t have many, so she’ll use fighting skills to hold back the enemy so she can flee.
Crush: n/a
Other: n/a

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I don't have enough to make a substantial post, so assume Mia went back to base and Allie went up to sleep.

I might introduce Allie's presumed deceased sister later.

DevVoid

@LunarSilvally Now, don't quote me on this, but I'm not entirely sure @Breon will really come back. They were last online three days ago, and its just giving me a premonition of this happening so I'll just tell you what I think will happen now.

DevVoid

@LunarSilvally Would it be a problem if:
1. I fix Hades' Age, since it has been two years since last time
2. Give Hades a duffel bag as a backpack, since he is a pokemon trainer, and most trainers have atleast something to store their items in.

DevVoid

@LunarSilvally Hades had already removed his mask earlier, when he was talking about how his face was not the only thing burnt. Just noting, since I cant really remove it again in another action. ^^