• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Enera Region

Discussion thread:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Plasm yawned as he woke up from a much needed nap. It had been only two days since he teleported himself onto Enera, but he had already made himself at home. The small Pokemon, surrounded in a translucent, blue, gelatinous substance, levitated its way to the coast to look at the sunrise. Perhaps it was an old habit of his that he never grew out of since he was a Solosis, or perhaps he was just childish. Either way, he couldn't deny how beautiful the sunrise was, wherever in the world he happened to be in.

Last edited:
"Zar! What are you doing?!" Dante frowned and stumbled after Zaria. "We're going to explore! See if anyone else is here!" She called back to the Shiny Eevee as she continued to walk forward. "B-but.. th-that's dangerous! W-we could get lost.. O-or h-hurt!--" "Dante, you know I wouldn't let ya get hurt, would I?" Zaria chuckled, to which Dante sighed and nodded. ".. No, y-you wouldn't." The two Fox Pokemon talked and continued to walk. The Eevee's fur fluffed up as he saw the Psychic Pokemon. "Z-Zari! Th-theres ano--" Before he could finish his sentence, Zaria started to walk towards Plasm. Dante followed hesitantly and stayed near the other.

"Hi there!" The Zorua smiled happily as she looked up to the Reuniclus. Dante, who seemed extremely nervous, stayed behind Zaria.

Gipper had stared out at the sunset longingly. He missed Sinnoh. But despite that, Gipper tried to keep a positive attitude by being hardy to his surroundings. The cold climate wasn't something he was quite used to. Being the Mud Fish Pokémon, he had been more adapted to muddier and more humid habitats. Making use of his new home, he had piled up a bunch of frosty twigs. Eventually, Gip had made himself a little shelter with a small pyramid of sticks only small Pokémon like him could fit in. He carefully crawled in and laid there, gazing at the darkening skies.

"Hm?" Plasm looked down to his right and saw a Zorua and Eevee. "Oh, hey! You're some new faces! No one really comes this island in the middle of nowhere, y'know?" The Reuniclus said with his usual happy and upbeat voice. "So, where did you two come from? I'd really like to know about you!" Plasm smiled warmly and levitated slightly off the ground.

Upon reaching shore, Waffles shouted at the top of his voice "LAND AHOY!". It was almost like a scream, and startled some of the Pokemon nearby, but they eventually just went back to task. "Shhhh! You're going to get us into trouble!" whispered Stella. "Where even are we?", she said in awe, as she looked at the beautiful, cold island. "Ooooh, I see a conversation happening!" Waffles excitedly stated, before heading over to the same destination as Waffles. "Hello! Are you stranded too? Or do you live here? CAN YOU BE MY FRIENDS?!" the Puppy Pokemon asked, panting happily and waving his tail in the same mood.

Zaria smiled back happily. "We actually just arrived yesterday.. We both are from Unova. Uh.. he accidentally fell into the water, so I tried helping and bringing him back to land. But, we both kinda got pushed further away from land." She shrugged as Dante frowned and looked away. "Managed to find a boat and--" Zaria paused and her ears twitched as she heard the shout. Dante did a small 'Vee!' sound, also heard the shout and buried his face into Zaria's fur. "Dante.. It's okay.." She sighed and shook her head. ((Assuming that Waffles came over to the small group here,) She blinked as she saw Waffles. ".. Please don't shout again.." Zaria chuckled. "Mhm. We're.. stranded, because of someoneee.." She laughed again as she glanced back to Dante, then the Rock Type Pokemon. "Uh, friends? Maybe?" She shrugged.

Gipper was about to take a nap when he was interrupted by noises. He tried to shake the sounds out if his head but he was driven to crawl back out of his shelter. The Mudkip scrambled up a rock and was overlooking a group of Pokémon. He would've said 'hi' but he was quite intimidated by the number of strangers before him. They all seemed stronger so he had no chance to defend himself. Unable to go back and sleep, Gip nervously sat there frozen still.

"Hey! You came from the Unova region? I did too!" the Psychic type Pokemon said, happily. He then noticed the Rockruff who was the source of the shouting and smiled. "Also, I never got to introduce myself." He extended his gelatinous hand in greetings to the three smaller Pokemon. "My name's Plasm! Nice to meet ya!"

Zaria nodded and was pulled back by the Shiny Eevee a bit. "How can we trust them?" "Dante, don't worry! They don't look bad!" "But what if they're putting on an act?!" Dante frowned as Zaria shook her head. "Dante. Believe me, it's fine.." Zaria looked around before her eyes darted to the Mudkip looking at them. She tilted her head, curious. "Zaria, don't do it--" Dante tried to beg, but Zaria ignored him. The Zorua made her way over to Gipper and the Eevee quickly followed behind reluctantly. Zaria climbed up the rock rather easily as Dante staggered behind. She approached slowly, not wanting to scare the Mudkip that much. She smiled, trying to show it was okay. "Hey there! Are you okay? Ya seem kinda.." Zaria looked around and shrugged before she looked back to him. "Kinda lonely, I guess." Dante looked away and started to mumble things under his breathe, like 'We need to go home..' 'Why are we even staying here..?' 'We need to find a way back, now.."

Flow looked around and spotted a few other Pokémon chatting with each other. The Reuniclus, A Rockruff, and a few other Pokémon were chatting with each other, and of such had decided to intrude on their conversation and ask for help, since she’d literally just fallen out of a portal from the Unown Dimension.
She got up and observed the few other Pokémon that seemed to be in the area. She ended up choosing the Mudkip that seemed to look frozen with fear. Or something. Flow asked “Uh, hey! Who are you...?” to the Mudkip in an attempt to converse with the Pokémon. She attempted to adjust the Christmas ribbon-bow on her head.

Tyler hid behind another rock some distance away from the other Pokémon. The eroded stone was big enough to conceal a Pokémon his size, as he listened in on the nearby conversation. “Home? I can’t even find it... I somehow stumbled upon here a few days ago, though no one seems to notice me at least,” The infantile Pokémon thought.

He peeked over and noticed an Eevee and a Zorua approaching another Pokémon. He emitted a deep breath and took out a clipboard and a thick pen out of his inner pockets of his lab coat. He unfolded the clipboard, perfectly adjusted the blank page and wrote:

Dear Serah,

It’s been about a couple days now, and I managed to find a couple patches of snow near a frozen lake before to crash for the nights. It’s not exactly like being able to sleep in a crib with all my toys, but it’ll do I guess. The radio doesn’t seem to be working as effectively, and I don’t know what to do if I get stuck here forever.

I don’t even feel at home at all. It’s not really freedom if you’re not free to have anything you want and ensuring that you have what you want. Sure I’m all alone without any rules... but I can’t care for myself as much as I used to. It was much easier when I was a lot bigger and had the ability to help others, but now I feel worst than a helpless infant.

Someone, anyone, please pick up the signal... I can’t afford to live another week here. I don’t want my mother to be thinking that I’m a few under.

Sincerely,
Tyler Frost

"Wait, why are so many people lost?!" Waffles asked, confused *A Rockruff, a Mawile, and Eevee, a Reuniclus, and now an Unown?!". "I have to admit, it's quite odd. At least we're not alone though." Stella said, a bit quiet. She headed over to a pile of snow, and managed to make use of it, and in 5 minutes there was a little tent-like home spot for 2. "Is that for us?! So cool!" Waffles asked in awe. As he walked into the tent, he was pushed out. "This is for me and Crunchie! It only fits 2.". Freezing cold, he lept and curled into a ball, and lay on the snowy floor, whimpering and shivering.

Gipper was a little spooked when he was approached by three Pokémon. But the Zorua's kind tone of voice calmed him down a bit as he slowly turned to face her. "Lonely? Well I'm not from here. In fact, I don't even know where I am. I don't suppose you know?" He blurted these words out and then tensed once more when an F-shaped Unown asked who he was. "Oh, how rude of me. My name is Gipper. It's fine if you just call me Gip."

"Oh, you aren't?" Zaria said; she sounded rather confused. She looked over to the Unown and then to the Mudkip. "Oh, uh.. I'm Zaria, he's Dante." She gestured to the Shiny Eevee who was behind her, who still looked rather unsure and afraid. She thought for a few moments. "No, I don't exactly know where we are either.. Me and Dante ended up here yesterday." She said with a shrug. "But, anyways. Nice to meet ya, Gip!" The Zorua smiled, seeming rather happy.

“Sorry about that. Uh, about where we are, hmm... I don’t know either. But nice to meet you, Gip. And Zaria and Dante as well. My name’s Flow.” introduced Flow. She did have a minimal psychic power that allowed her to pick up small things and stuff, but it didn’t expand far enough to become something like Psybeam or Psychic, like the Pokémon attacks the Reuniclus could probably do. So she picked up a few small sticks with it. “So, um, what are we going to do?” asked Flow, yet again.

Tyler picked up the faint scent of a peculiar Pokémon near the group of other Pokémon. The little seal Pokémon focused his gaze at the symbol-shaped Pokémon resembling a stick man missing an arm and ear, as he quickly jotted down some notes on his clipboard. The bottom part of his first page read:

Spotted some sort of strange Pokémon with the group nearby, I think its name is Flow after managing to pick up some conversation nearby. There's also some other Pokémon in that group that are Gip, Zaria and Dante. I have no idea what that eye thing is... but it looks like something I would find in a historical book. It looks like it could be psychic, since it picked up some sticks with that kind of power... though it could probably also be normal since it doesn't exactly look too special. I'll probably need to be careful around that thing, since it looks like it could pick me up like a little doll if I'm not careful.

Tyler opened the silver clip on top of the clipboard and carefully flipped the page. The page was set down as straight as a parallel line with the clip silently being clamped on top of the page. Tyler took a noiseless breath and continued writing in his clipboard, as the page read:

I guess I should be glad that I didn't forget too many things at once. I should probably go over my charts since some of the Pokémon over there look a bit familiar. I'm pretty sure that everyone's got some sort of hole in their defense like I do, and I might need to be careful of mine also.
  • The Mud Fish: I would probably guess it is weak to electrical and grass attacks, though it can also be weak to ice... but then immune to all types of electricity if mud really does relate to the ground. It doesn't seem too threatening, though I should still be careful. I'll admit, the bow tie on it is a bit cute.
  • The Trickster: I remember that might blows that thing away... that hospital trip a few months back is not that easy to forget. I think it's also afraid of those insects and probably those new fairies that I just barely heard about. I gotta be a bit careful since that fox might have some tricks up its sleeve, or legs I guess.
  • The Many Evos: I think it probably has some stuff inside that bag that could probably turn the fight in their favor, and I'm pretty sure that's not how that Pokémon is supposed to look. I'm guessing that rabbit thing is still in its first stage like I am, and I think it should be weak to something like that black fox is.
  • The Symbol: It is probably vulnerable to those insect Pokémon like that fox is, but I think it might also be scared of those ghosts and the dark like I am for the most part. I should probably avoid fighting that thing if I can, since it looks like it could probably throw me in space without even laying a finger on me.

"W-what we're going to do? Uh, survive and help others I guess!" He answered Flow. He figured it was that simple, but it may not be so. Gipper sensed he was being watched, but shook it off as a bit of paranoia. He looked down from the rock and saw other Pokémon, including a Reuniclus. "Those guys are friendly, right? You were talking to them I think. Just a sec ago..."

"T-they might j-just be putting u-up an act, l-like you m-might be!" Dante growled defensively as he pulled back Zaria, who simply sighed and looked back to him. "Dante, I'm sure they're not putting up an act. Trust me.." She mumbled as she looked back to Gip and Flow. "Yeah, yeah. They're friendly-- at least the Psychic Type is." She said with a shrug.

“Well, the Psychic type seems strong... and only kind of friendly. About the others ...” said Flow, “I probably wouldn’t stand a chance against them. Especially only having one real attack.” Flow started having thoughts of trying to fight larger and stronger Pokémon. Based on what she assumed the Reuniclus could display, she would probably lose in a fight against that Cell Pokémon. She was just too weak for that. Flow drew a picture of Gip in the dirt with the stick, to pass the time.

"I've made a little clearing over there, if anyone wants to stay," Plasm piped up. He levitated a couple feet off the ground when he sensed psychic energy coming from above him. He looked up and saw a Pokémon that resembled the letter F. He was more generally surprised because it was a Pokémon he had never seen in Unova, which was a very large region. The Psychic-Type Pokémon cocked its head in curiosity. Despite his easy ability to make friends, he didn’t want to alarm anyone.

Last edited:
Waffles heard Plasm inviting Pokemon to the clearing, and immediately jumped up off the floor, and waddled over to it, as if nothing was wrong. At the clearing, he thanked the Reuniclus with a smile on his face, and happily lay down, in a much warmer sleeping area. Stella looked over at the two, and snorted, as she turned over, to go to sleep. However, she felt lonely, as deep inside she knew this was selfish, but she wanted others to know not to mess with her. With both thoughts, acting like a Devil and Angel, like in a play, she just shut her eyes and tried to sleep.