• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Enemy (Roleplay Thread)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Join here --> https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-enemy-discussion-sign-ups.20998/

Katlyn
Katlyn was attempting to keep the smaller kids entertained. She had been told to deal with the little ones, which she didn't mind, while Maxie was meeting with Blue to discuss the rumours of a safer place to stay. One of the small children was pointing at something nearby, a lone grown up, a mother had gotten over the fence. She sped over to the kid moving them behind her and swing her axe at the mother, slicing her face, the mother fell. She then proceeded to take the kids inside the Waitrose, before going back outside and throwing the dead mother over the fence.
Daisy
Daisy was on lookout, the Outcast had been camping out in the buildings surrounding the palace. Shadowman told them to ignore the rumours as someone who used to know David King's right hand man, Jester, he knew David too well. Daisy pulled out a bottle of cider from the crate they found, turning to Ryan she said, "hey Ryan, you want one?"
Renton
Renton was charged with watching the crops, he wasn't planting anything, he was a guard for the farmers, he stood by the fields, his sledgehammer resting against his shoulder. He heard some noises nearby and saw a small group of sickos, they looked like 18 year-olds, but he didn't care, making his way over to them he dealt with the three teens pretty quickly before returning to his post.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Jaden stayed up all night patrolling the palace, till daylight shined once more, "*sigh*, finally the palace can be safe once again" or so he thought.

After some time double-checking if the palace had no intruders, thieves, or imposters, he decided to take a walk around the palace gardens, "*sighs*, someday we will conquer London" he whispered with a grin on his face, now he was ready to start the day "bring me the prisoners" he shouted to a guard, "yes, sire" the guard said nervously, "please, please, spare me i have a family" the prisoner pleaded, " it's a shame their not here" Another day, Another drop of blood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stacey played with her toys in the museum. She was glad she wasn't with the so-called 'palace kids'. She heard awful stories of them and was glad she stayed here instead of going like other kids did. When she got bored, she started to skip throughout the place, like any child would do.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Sitting and observing, Hallie threw some of her knives up and caught them almost as if doing a dangerous juggling act. A playful smirk was evident on her lips as she glanced at her would-be victim. From her watching spot, she watched as they walked closer and got drenched in water. Laughing quietly she stood up and ran off. Clothes were replaceable, so if she was caught, she wouldn't get in huge trouble. Still laughing, she headed off, likely to find somebody else to torment.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The trio walked through the streets - if one could call them that - of London. Allie appeared to be leading them, Mia was looking around excitedly, and Raven had her arms crossed and an angry expression on her face.
"Maybe we'll find some survivors here, guys!" Mia exclaimed excitedly.
Raven scoffed. "We've been searching for months. You think this is going to be any different?"
Mia glared at her. "Hey, I was with some survivors for a while, not far from here. There's gotta be more."
"You got kicked out," Raven reminded.
"No, I left of my own volition. They were too annoying."
"You got kicked out because you were too pathetic, then you left of your own volition," Raven corrected her with a small smirk on her face.
Mia immediately drew her poison-tipped dagger. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?"
Before a fight could start, Allie jumped between the two. "BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!" Allie screeched. "You're both getting on my nerves!"
Mia hung her head. "Sorry Allie."
Raven just crossed her arms, not bothering to apologize. Allie smiled at Mia, then glared at Raven. Suddenly, she shushed the two with a gesture of her hand.
"There's some signs of life by that building. Let's see what's there." Allie motioned for stealth, and the pair obeyed.
They crept towards the building, before Allie abandoned stealth and burst in. "Who's there?" she asked loudly, drawing her two swords.
Mia was shocked. She whispered to Allie, "Hey! I think this is the Outcasts' base!"
Allie silenced her with a stare.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Ryan laid back on the floor, currently waiting for something to do other than toss his kunai up and down and catch it.
Hope something happens soon, because I'm gettin' kinda' bored... he thought, yawning softly and sitting up straight. He walked towards the door and took a deep breath and stretched. He exhaled heavily. He sat down on the floor and pulled up his hood, and began tinkering with sticks and rope. He began to tie together a little ineffective ninja star.
"Done that already..." He muttered, undoing the knots and trying again. . .
So when a trio of women burst in he was slung across the room, causing his hood to come off. He did a little barrel roll midair to regain balance.
He wasn't gonna fight yet... But his hand was on his kunai.
"Hi."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie was trembling slightly. This person didn’t look like one of the infected, but she had learned long ago to not trust anyone. She gripped her blades tightly, ready to use them if needed.
“Who are you? Tell me, then I’ll tell you. We don’t intend to harm you, unless you harm us first.”
“That’s debatable,” Raven muttered. She had already drawn her dagger.
Mia, on the other hand, was completely trusting. “Hello there! I’m Mia, and this is A-“
Allie interrupted her. “Raven, stand down. Mia, shut up.”
Mia quieted. “Okay.”

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
"I'm Ryan." He stated simply, loosening his grip on his kunai just a tad
"Now, who are you? Or is my name not enough?" He asked.
He glanced a quick look behind him. Should they attack him, it would take approximately 5.7 seconds to reach his javelin, and based on the distance, about three meters, it would only take about 4.2 seconds for them to reach him. He was in a tight spot. Hopefully they were peaceful... of course, he'd hoped that the noise had reached Daisy, but with her being on a whole different floor, it would take 10.5 seconds when running... well... he was in a very tight spot...

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie stared at him for a moment, still slightly on edge. Her intuition told her that this person meant no harm, and she decided to go with her gut.
She sheathed her swords, and extended a hand for Ryan to shake. "Allison. But call me Allie, please. I'm the unofficial leader of this trio, consisting of myself, Mia and Raven." She gestured to the girls as she said their names. Mia waved sweetly, while Raven still looked suspicious.
"Stand down, both of you. He's a friend... I think," Allie commanded.
Raven scoffed. "You think? Seriously, I don't know why I'm not the leader here-"
Allie looked her dead in the eye. "If you were, a lot of innocents would be dead right now."
Raven quieted, before finally sighing in defeat. She turned to Ryan. "Fine. I'll trust you. But if you dare harm any of us-"
"Raven, I said STAND DOWN!" Allie shouted, annoyed. "What is wrong with you? He's obviously not one of the infected, so why would he want to harm us? And we are not harming him, either. We're all in this together, we're all in the same situation. Do I make myself clear?!" she said, with a threatening tone. Allie very rarely spoke like this, but she had a good feeling about Ryan. She was desperate to find someone, anyone, that she could trust, and she hoped that Ryan would be that someone.
Raven could tell that she was in the wrong, and crossed her arms. "Crystal clear."
Mia smiled. "Good to meet you, Ryan! You have no idea what we've been through to get here..."

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
"Hell and back? Cause I haven't heard that one before." He said, shaking Allie's hand.
"Now if you don't mind..." He said, picking up his stuff, which was scattered everywhere, and picked up his mess of knots and wood and at at the table, where he emptied his satchel and pulled out some metal pieces and began to assemble a makeshift pocket knife. For some reason, Ryan found great joy and peace in doing this.
"So," He began, talking while tying intricate knots "You plan on staying?"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie shrugged. "No idea. I've kinda just been playing everything by ear - Mia, don't do that!"
Mia had taken out her most severe poison and was tipping her arrows in it. She glanced over at Allie and tilted her head. "What?"
"Mia, you know how dangerous that poison is! You can't use that inside, let alone around other people!"
Mia lowered her head. "Sorry. Just wanted to be prepared in case we run into some infected once we leave."
Raven leaned against the wall. "What do you mean once we leave? I'm staying here. I'm not going out into that wasteland."
Mia tilted her head again. "You really think that we're welcome here?"
Raven shrugged. "I don't know, and I couldn't care less. If you think I'm going back out, you've got another thing coming."
Allie sighed. "You two are hopeless."
Mia chuckled. "Exactly!" she said, with a huge grin on her face.
Allie held her hand to her forehead. She turned back to Ryan. "Hell and back, plus dealing with these two on a daily basis," she said dryly.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Ryan chuckled, and held up the makeshift pocket knife. He flicked up, and a rusty metal blade slid up, loosening his square knot, which slid a wood panel to keep the blade in place. He pulled the square knot tight again, and it folded back neatly.
"I like this one, I'll keep it..." He muttered to himself
"Well, I won't force you to stay, or force you to leave, it's up to you guys." He said heading up the stairs to grab a drink
"oh, you guys want any? It's cider." He asked

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Eh, why not." Allie decided to follow him. Raven and Mia tagged behind her.
"This is better than that stupid palace," Mia remarked. Realizing she had some explaining to do, she spoke. "I used to be a member of those Palace Kids or whatever they call themselves. But I left because they were too snobby."
"You got kicked out, then you left," Raven reminded mockingly.
Mia drew her dagger. "Watch your mouth."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy
Daisy, came down from her lookout position, and nearly walked into Shadowman, "oh sorry, Shadowman I wasn't focused. So I guess you going to see the new people who just arrived", he nodded and then continued to walk, Daisy following behind. They found Ryan with the trio, Daisy stared "Ryan, I know we're not like normal gangs, but at least wait for Shadowman to meet them before giving them our cider." Shadowman stepped forward, he examined the girls before saying, "so where are you from, then".

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Hallie practiced her stabbing and throwing techniques. She always practiced when she had nothing else to do, and that was often. Sighing, she paused for a moment. When will more people come? It seemed stupid, but she secretly wanted something interesting to happen. Shaking her head, she resumed. This was no laughing matter after all.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
After some bloodshed, Jaden craved for more, he left the palace and went to the museum, he sneaked inside the museum passing every child he could see, but he found a small child alone, "well, well, did your friends abandon you here little girl, don't worry i'll take CARE of you, he said with an evil grin on his face.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie was still a bit on edge, but tried to remain friendly. "Depends on what you mean. Before all this, we were all from different places. After the incident, we made friends and have kinda been traveling just about everywhere. Except Mia of course, she was with the Palace Kids for a while-"
"-then she got kicked out," Raven finished.
Mia's dark side instantly emerged. "I LEFT, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! ARE YOU ASKING TO BE POISONED? IF SO, I WILL HAPPILY OBLIGE!"
Raven gulped. Mia may have been a little bit girly, but she was terrifying when she was angry. "No."
Mia reverted back to her usual smiley self. "Good!" she replied airily.
Allie held her head in her hands. "Why is it that every time I'm trying to make us not look like little kids, you two decide to act like little kids?"
"Oops," Mia giggled. Allie just sighed.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
"'aight." Ryan said, Lazily rolling the Cider back into the crates, he then went back to trying to perfect his makeshift pocket knife with near empty tubes of acrylic paint he'd found last week. he made it black and grey and the blade he left alone, for fear of cutting himself.
---
Jordan was just strolling around the tower, wishing he had something to do other than tap his knife against his knee and stare out windows, so he went to talk to someone, he didn't care who, just someone. So he picked up his pace a bit, pulling out a rag to scrape off some stuff that'd gotten stuck to his knife.
---
Trevor was having fun, he found rails to sit on and slid down them, only to leap off to reach the next one right after that. Which he could only do twice, but he was an irresponsible child, what did you expect? At one point he fell off the stairs, and luckily the floor was right below him, but that made him stop and go look for some other stupid idea to try out. He didn't have rope, or else he would've swung from the ceiling like Tarzan. In other words, he was an idiot who needed something to do and he was proud of it. When he couldn't find something to do, he'd walk around and try on the armor. Or take a nap. Either was fine. But if he was up to something it was best to stay away.

Stacy looked at the boy that came in. "I'm not stupid. If you don't weave, I'll scream and everyone who wives here will come after you. I suggest you weave." She said. Stacy stamped her foot on the ground and gave a pouty face.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Trevor looked at her from his viewpoint, upside down on the stair case. He was pretty sure she'd said something about wives coming after him.
"eh?" He had no idea what she'd just said except for the wives part.

Stacy pointed at Jaden. "He wonts to hurt me." She tattled. How could he not see the danger ahead of the two of them? She was getting very angry, however, he did just fall down the stairs. "And I said wives, not wives."
(The italicized wives is pronounced as in lives as in 'everyone lives here' she has a lisp)

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Just as Jaden was about slash the little girl's face, he noticed David was behind him, "S-sire" Jaden nervously said, "Jaden, i heard that you were killing one of our prisoners again, and what are you doing to this poor little girl', David said, "S-sire, i was just-", Jaden pleaded, "no more excuses" David appeared in front of Jaden, his weapon nearly cut Jaden's face, "why, hello there little one, listen we are not here to hurt you, even though he already tried to, don't look at him" David joked, "here, i brought you something" David handed a yellow teddy bear, "well, so long, children!!!" David shouted while going out of the museum and scolding Jaden.

Last edited:

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Hallie stood up suddenly. Where was Amy? I usually see her at least once a day. She started running around the tower. What if she ran away because she was scared? What if some people were mean? She bumped into Jordan and was finally shaken out of her thoughts. "I'm so sorry!" She said, quite obviously panicked. She offered him a hand up and then asked, "I'd hate to be a bother but could you help me find Amy please?"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Amy
Amy was up on one of the walls, she was with Ed as she had asked to look around. She was holding his hand, Ed was one of the only people she trusted fully, other than Hallie. She looked out at London, recently there had been talk that the only true safe place was the palace. She didn't believe the rumours however.

Daisy
Daisy watched the newbies, she stood and held out her hand "my name is Daisy, nice to meet you". Shadowman nodded at the girls, indicating that they could stay, he then grabbed a cider and walked off. "Hey would any of you like to go on watch with me, it's not dangerous us lookouts just watch the nearby streets.

Renton
Renton heard a commotion from the farm house, the grown ups had got in, they had breached the north entrance, he watched in dismay as a signal went up, the signal to abandon the farm. Hurding the nearest small children and farmers, him and 3 other guards started the evac, he told people to not look back and head for the main city. Now him the other 3 guards, 10 farmers and 17 under 9's were wondering through Slough, on their way to the centre of London.

Last edited:

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
David pushed Jaden and choked him "what, do you think you're doing, if you want to kill, kill yourself, YOU, ARE, DESTROYING, MY ,PLAN, people viewed the palace as a sanctuary, a safe house, and you are destroying it, if i ever hear about you trying to kill again, you know what happens" David angrily said, and let go of Jaden, "i'll have my men take you back to the palace" he said while leaving.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie smiled at Daisy. She was beginning to feel more comfortable.
“That’d be great. I’ll come with you,” Allie replied.
“Me too!” Mia squealed.
Raven crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. “I’ll pass.”
Allie sighed, staring at Raven. “Fine. You can stay. But if I come back and find out that you were being insolent... you won’t hear the end of it.”

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Ryan subconsciously heard street watch and lifted his head.
"Can I go?" He asked, he wasn't sure why, he just felt like he needed something to do...
---
Jordan helped her up and nodded.
"Yeah, sure." He remained calm, but there was an ember of panic for anyone getting lost.
---
Trevor was confused. Not much else to say. He had a thought process the speed of a snail.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Hallie managed a half-smile. "Thank you so much, I owe you one," she said. "Let's go this way," she gestured pointing at the stairs. "We'll get a better view this way," she said, still visibly panicked.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Jordan smiled back, and followed her point at the stairs. As a precaution he left his hand on his hunting knife. He doubted anyone had got in, or could get in. But still, life was unpredictable.
"Okay." He said, and began somewhat of a speed walk towards it.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy
Nodding at Ryan, to say he could come, she lead the 3 people up to her lookout spot, she could see most of the area, if she looked north she could see the palace from behind a clump of buildings, she turned to Allie and Mia, so this is what I do all day, I'm a look out because I know how to use a bow. So what do you girls specialise in? Weapon wise that is.

Amy
Ed turned from the wall, "come on Amy, let's go find Hallie, I'm assuming you didn't tell her you came up here", Amy shook her head, "ok then, come on" he lead Amy back down from the wall, Amy spotted Hallie before him and shouted "Hawwie!" she flung herself at the girl, instantly clinging to her leg, affectionately. Ed looked at Hallie "she is aright, she wanted to look around so I asked Jordan Hordern if I could take her up onto the wall, he said that was ok, so that's where we were". He smiled at Amy's affection towards Hallie.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Ryan weakly smiled, but to him, that was a smile. He followed them outside, and when Daisy started talking about using a bow, he realized he left the only ranged weapons he had inside. He held up one finger in a 'gimmie a sec.' kind of way, went back inside, put everything back in his satchel (except for a few sharpened metal blades he'd made earlier.) and walked back outside, five blades in hand. He took four and lodged then in the wood, but he cut himself on one of the blades. (luckily not a very rusty one. Still hurt though...)
((hope y'don't mind if he swears a bit.))
"AH! SHIT!" He swore loudly, immediately biting his lip afterwards, he shouldn't have sworn so loudly, or sworn at all.
"Sorry, it slipped my tongue.." He murmured, pulling up his hood as he took one blade and sliced off a longer bit of hair, and then a strip of his short sleeved shirt, put the hair under the fabric, and tied it around his bleeding hand. The hair did nothing, but it didn't rub against his skin like the fabric might. As much.
---
Jordan stopped and watched as Amy flung herself at Hallie. Jordan grinned,
"Guess you found her." He smiled, then stopped and instinctively just kinda stood frozen in place, which was what he did once a task was complete and nothing else needed to be done. He was not the kind of person to start a conversation.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Hallie smiled at Amy and reached down to hug her. "Next time tell me where you're going, okay?" she said sighing. As she straightened up she looked at Ed "Thanks for bringing her back," she said. She then turned to Jordan, "Thanks for helping me find her. If you need help with something, feel free to ask," she said smiling.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
In response to her question, Allie drew her bow. Mia did the same.
“I’m best with my swords, but I’m still useful with a bow. Mia here prefers her dagger, but her aim is still great.”
Allie glanced at Ryan, hearing him curse. “Oh, you’re definitely the first to do that,” she said sarcastically, a small smirk on her face.