• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Enemy (Discussion/Sign Ups)

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Got it. I'll post when I get the chance.
Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but are the Outcasts are currently camped near the palace? I plan on just having my three OCs join the Outcasts now instead of having been there beforehand.

Uggg, you say that we need less Outcasts, but I have a strong urge to make one AGGG! I NEED CHARACTER INTERACTIONS THAT ARE NOT MY OWN TWO CHARACTERS! (I'm so lonely here)
I might leave or make an Outcast if I don't get a friend in the museum.
Quick question! Are the Museum Kids and the Outcasts allies?

Last edited:

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Oh, if you'd like, I can handle another two characters...
Bio: He was never very into sports, or any athletics, but he did make a high place in the archery team, though he doesn't consider that a sport. He lost his parents, but he was an only child.
Name: Jordan Smith
Appearance: He's black, with short curly black hair, green eyes, and a blue short sleeved shirt and a digital wristwatch. He's taken ripped up leather and turned I into a clip that holds his hunting knife in place, which is attached to his cargo jeans. He can't carry a bag, because the quiver is on one side of his hip, hunting knife on the other, and his bow slung across his back. So he carries useful stuff he finds in his jeans.
Personality: Upbeat, well disciplined, and ready to go psycho on the zombies at any given time, and obedient as heckle.
Group: Tower kids
Weapon: Hunting knife, bow
Other: Very into music, and likes spicy foods.
----
Bio:
Name:
Trevor Lee
Appearance: thin brown hair that's tucked neatly to the right, and gray eyes. He wears a white tank top covered by a green and grey flannel shirt and khakis. He wears brown hiking boots, and has a scar that goes from one cheek, over the bridge of his nose, to the other cheek, which he got from fighting a zombie with a pretty serious dagger. After killing it, he took the dagger for himself. He also has a backpack, which he carries various things in, such as sticks and a whetstone, and a stolen frying pan, along with some other camping materials.
Personality: Fun, and a bit hyper active, loves challenges, and will give a more brutal death depending on his pissed he is.
Group: Museum Kids
Weapon: Dagger and sword (don't ask...)
Other: A very good cook, and a former First Class Boy Scout. He wasn't a big athlete, but he has skills and strategy to make up for it.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
@Steel_Snek accepted

And for information, these are the alliances.

The Museum kids will definitely be allies with the Tower Kids when they meet as a lot of them were originally from the same group, who got split up when the south of London caught fire.

The outcasts are allied with anyone who doesn't like David.

The Government is secretly allied with The Palace Kids, the Government kids don't know this fact.

The Countysiders will team up with the Holloway kids when they head for the Palace.

So that means I have two alliances! Nice...
Anyway, I know someone made a Museum Kid person, but I still feel a strong urge to make an Outcast... Should I, or do we have too many? I have an amazing idea for the character

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Right a few things, @PrimaQueen mentioning parents is pointless, it's been a year, everyone over the age of 14 has been dead for a year.
Also have you guys seen a map of London, how did Hallie get from the tower of london to the area between buckingham palace and the Natural History Museum it's about 3.2 miles which is about an 1 hour 5 minutes.

london_centre_road_-_tourist_map.jpg

Also for extra info and to add some realism, I decided to add the distance from other gangs to the palace.
Natural History Museum to Buckingham Palace 35 min (1.7 mi)
Houses of Parliament to Buckingham Palace 16 min (0.8 mi)
Holloway to Buckingham Palace 1 h 36 min (4.7 mi)
St James' Court to Buckingham Palace 6 min (0.3 mi) (Outcasts)
Just outside Slough to Buckingham Palace 6 h 59 min + (20.9 mi +) (Countrysiders)

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Okay I've screwed up big league. Not sure if I was supposed to enter them all as traveling and entering the groups or enter them as part of them might be too late though... :/

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I made some rule changes and I'm adding an extra character so I can interact more.

Name: Amy Cooke
Appearance: Very small for her age, blonde hair, grey eyes. She wears a pair of black wellies, a oversized pink hoodie, a pair of denim shorts and a brown neckerchief.
Personality: Shy, easily scared, can become easily attached to older kids, sometimes leading to her literally clinging to them. She is very attached to Hallie.
Group: The Towers Kids
Weapon: Small dagger
Other: She has a weapon because Jordan Hordern trains the kids like an army, and believes everyone should be armed.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I'm trying to find a way for Mia to come and get revenge on the Palace Kids and let her psycho side shine through. You think that she could hear the conflict from where the Outcasts are?

Mia: "Yeah, I'll get revenge... hehe..." *Dips her dagger in poison

Nope! Takes about 35 minutes to get there. I don't think even Stacy can yell that loud. I would say wait until they come back and plan an ambush... I like that idea (MUHAHAHA) Trust me, if I could make a character for the Outcasts, I would.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Ah, okay. I'll just have them hear about it some time from now.

Mia: *Sheathes dagger "Maybe next time... hehehehe..."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
@PrimaQueen there is no way that anyone could have got in and got past everyone in the museum, in the book series there are over 70 kids living there.

Also guys, just a reminder you can use the leader, they are all NPC characters after all.

Also the Place Kids aren't openly evil, most of them are actually nice. They are trying to get people to join them, so being clearly evil will ruin David's plan.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
@PrimaQueen there is no way that anyone could have got in and got past everyone in the museum, in the book series there are over 70 kids living there.

Also guys, just a reminder you can use the leader, they are all NPC characters after all.

Also the Place Kids aren't openly evil, most of them are actually nice. They are trying to get people to join them, so being clearly evil will ruin David's plan.
kk

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Confusionha, @PlayfulFox47 if you'd like, i'm still utterly confused about the whole museum thing, should I belong there or walk in? I honestly don't care, if we need to we can delete the whole sudden intro thing.

My character honestly was talking to Prima's character, not yours. She was trying to get you to help her, I'll check to see if those posts are still there though.