• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Endless Cave Of Horror

In an endless cave...Many Pokemon find themselves in that very cave but the reason is Unknown. Legend says that those who enter the cave never ever come back but maybe just maybe the story will be a little bit different with these Pokemon. Many adventures await those Pokemon. The Cave is made up of their most frightening nightmares that they have seen before and have seen now and will see. Now the Legendary story of these Pokemon Now.......Unfolds...
---------------------------------------------------------------
Name : Zero
Personality : Calm, Highly Curious And Adamant
Species : Umbreon
Shiny? : Yes
Dislikes : Cruel Pokemon, Humans And Know-It-Alls
Other : Wears A Light Blue Scarf Around His Neck (Look At Profile Picture)

"..." Zero Woke Up In A Dark Cave
"H-Huh? Where am I?" He Asked Himself Confusedly
He Walks Around The Cave Looking For Other Pokemon 'Maybe I could find someone...' He Thought
He Continues Walking Around The Cave While Humming A Song He Made
"How did I even get here?" He Thought Confusedly

Name : Zach
Personality : Friendly, Curious, easily scared
Species : Rockruff
Shiny? : No
Dislikes :Scary pokemon or events.
Other : Carries a small backpack.

Zach kept itself walking since it woke up on a dark cave, always chasing the exit, so it encountered a umbreon, and started feeling safe.It jumped to next of it.
"Excuse me, you know the exit right?"

(OOC: Added in more information in the character bio here, as I perfer to have my character expressed out a lot more.)

Name: His name is Daniel.
Species: He is a Ditto.
Shiny?: Yes, he is shiny.
Appearance: In his true form, he is your everyday, shiny Ditto; being a sky bluish blob instead of purple. Due to a genetic disorder however, he is unable to transform into more powerful Pokémon here. (Such as legendaries, mega evolutions and not being able to be the full size for most evolved Pokémon. This is for not only balancing purposes, but also for his genetic disorder he has.)
Personality: He has a modest outlook towards others, as he tends to stay rather quiet. He can be mischievous at times, since he likes to play tricks on others from time to time. He also likes to pretend to act like the Pokémon he is, as he will act like a baby when he is a small Pokémon; he will act more maturely when he is an evolved Pokémon.
Skills: Aside from being able to transform into other Pokémon, he is excellent at manipulating others. He is also able to travel around more efficiently.
Likes: He likes to be alone sometimes, as he also likes to pretend to be a baby when he is a small Pokémon, such as Pichu for example.
Dislikes: He dislikes being in his original, blobby form, as it makes it harder to maneuver around. He also despises others that harass him just for being different.
Other: He might get some critical details wrong when he transforms, especially if he does it solely relying on memory, or if he is doing it too quickly.
-------------------------------------------------
BIC:

Daniel was camoflaged next to the other piles of rocks inside the sorrow, gloomy cave, as his body was rudely woken up by the sounds of movement and a question that a voice emitted out. He yawned and uncurled his small body from his soft, metallic shell, as his bluish eyes slowly opened towards the blackened environment. He quietly stood up on his stubby arms and legs for support, as the openings on his head gradually ventilated the heated air that cuddled around his babyish body.

He saw a blackish figure that was next to the other canine-like Pokémon that emitted out the question earlier, as he stood near the rocks still. He was too nervous to go towards the others, as he knew that he was in an unfamiliar area. He took in several, quiet breaths to accelerate the process of his ventilation, as the blunt spike on his back was noticeable to the observant eye. He continued to stay towards the rocks that blended within him, as he observed the Pokémon's ruff of grayish white fur. His eyes widened to sight of brownish pebbles that were stubbed around, as he intensely focused on the Pokémon.

He pretended to act babyish towards the Pokémon, as he emitted a faint, babbling cry towards him. He feigned his nervousness, as his small body trembled about. He stood near the rocks; one of his arms was hugging against the biggest rock. He gazed over at the blackish figure again, as he kept his patience and observance at a viligiant level.

Name:Neo
Personality:relaxed, friendly,scary
Shiny:Yes
Species:honedge
Dislikes:cruel pokémons,music
Apparence:normal Shin honedge

Neo wake up "a normal day like always" He said noticing his bed was not there "wait......Where IS my bed!?!?!"

"Huh? Oh hi my name is Zero" He Said Calmly
"And, No I don't know where the exit is" He Said In A Worried Tone
"Wait. Some thing's moving" He Said As His Ears Twitched A Bit
"I think it came from over here" He Said As Walked Over To The Pile Of Rocks
"Hmm" He Put His Hands Forwards And Felt A Blobby Feeling
"Huh? Who are you? Are you a ditto?" He Asked Confusedly
"Why are you hiding? Don't worry we won't hurt you" He Reassured The Scared Pokemon
"Hey, Kid, There's a pokemon here" He Called Over To The Small Rockruff

"Im Zach, nice to meet you!And, too bad."Zach was disappointed.
After answering it stopped moving as the umbreon heard something near, but runned back to the umbreon's side and started staring at the newfound blobby pokemon, next to some rocks.
"Hello, what are you doing here?"
Them it looked at the umbreon.
"Can we take him with us?"

"Uh, Yeah sure" He Said Kinda Doubtfully
"But, why don't we ask him first?" He Asked Calmly
"Plus, He seems scared" He Looked At The Ditto Worryingly
"But, That aside we should really focus on how to get outta here" He Reminded Them
"Hey, I have an idea! Why don't we try to get out of the cave together?" He Asked Them Excitedly
"So, What do you guys think?" He Asked Excitedly Once Again
"You can take your time" He Told Them Patiently

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Friendly reminder that if someone else's ditto is transformed into something that isn't a Ditto and hasn't transformed again, you wouldn't have any way of knowing it's a ditto. And forcing them into an untransformed state is autoing.

READ EACH OTHER'S POSTS. Don't just skim them. An RP is not a dialogue of the deaf.

(Yeah, me too sorry about that I'll continue without knowing that there's a ditto)
"No, sorry I Don't really know the exit" He Told Him In A Worrying Tone
"But I don't know how I got here either" He Was Even More Worried
"Hey, how about we go find the exit?" He Reassured The Small Rockruff
"By the way, what's your Name?" He Asked Curiously
"Mine's Zero, Nice To Meet You" He Pulled Out His Paw To Him
"So, Shall we go?" He Asked Him Patiently
"You Can Take Your Time" He Told Him Patiently

(OOC: Code Frost has been executed.)

BIC:
Daniel ignored the others that were within the area, as he walked towards the other direction of the dark cave that he was in. He intentionally disregarded the voices that chatted about, as he continued to walk on his own. He did not seem to care about his small size, as he walked past the stalagmites and stalactites that rested about. He was used to being on his own after being alone for a while, as he kept his movements and breathing silent. He continued to move alone, while he still turned his blind eyes towards the other Pokémon.

"Im Zach, nice to meet you!So...Yes we should!"Zach cumprimented it with the paw and them keeped walking.
"Do you have any clue, idea, plan or something like this about the exit?"
Zach starte getting worried about the dark maze where they stayed.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Name: Flare
Personality: Brave, And kind
Species: Litten
Shiny: No
Dislikes: Mean pokémon and high- pitched noises.
Other: Can use Z- moves and has greatly developed senses.

Flare slowly woke up to the sound of pokémon voices. He noticed he wasn't in the forest, but in a dark cave. He grabbed a stick and lit it, so he could see better. He saw an Umbreon and a Rockruff, and walked over to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
"No, I really don't but for some reason I just know we could find the exit" He Said Confidently
He Noticed A Litten Coming Over To Them "Hm? Oh hello! My name is Zero And This is Zach" He Said Politely
"What's your name?" He Asked Curiously
"Wanna find the exit with us?" He Asked Curiously Again
Suddenly The Cave Went Dark And The Litten's Torch Went Off
Zero's Blue Rings Were Alight
"Hey now don't worry, my rings are Alight now" He Reassured The Small Pokemon
"Why did the cave suddenly get dark anyways?" He Asked Himself Confusedly

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"Hello. My name is Flare." He seemed confused about what was going on. He jumped back in surprise when all got dark, but he stayed calm after Zero's rings were alight. "Well, I'll join you."

"Yeah, I think so" He Said In A Worried Tone
"But how did we get here and how do we get out?" He Asked Himself Curiously
"Well at least there aren't any PokeMon that want to kill us" He Said That Calming Tone
"Am I right Flare?" He Reassured Himself And The Small Litten

"Yeah, me too" He Said Calmly As He Continued Walking
A few minutes later, the cave suddenly got less darker
"Huh? Well would ya look at that! There's a bit of light now" He Said In A Reassured Way
"How bout' we take a break here, could ya do a small ember on the ground so there can be more light?" He Asked Him Patiently

Name : Ysara
Personality : Tricky, cruel, likes to scare people
Species : Misdrevous
Shiny? : No
Dislikes : Positivity.
Other : Entered the cave knowing how much fear would come out of it. But she doesn't do all this for no reason

The Misdrevous floated down the cave tunnels, hunting for Pokémon. Ones who got isolated normally worked best, but if completely nessecery, she could always go after a group. Hearing voices, she called on her natural ghost powers to become transparent and hard to look at, and looked round the corner. A Litten, a rockruff and an Umbreon were all with each other, talking, and another Pokemon was walking off in the other direction. Perfect. Snickering, Ysara took a different route, one that would intersect with the isolated Pokemon, and hovered into it. She then started to cry, an incredibly realistic crying sound. If you couldn't see the source, you would think it was a human, crying. Or maybe a Pokemon. Which was exactly the point. She stayed in that tunnel, still crying, and waiting for it to hear her.

(@Charlespark Pleas can you tell me what your ditto has transformed into. It does not say in any of your posts)

(OOC: I do not directly mention what the Ditto has transformed to, as it forces others to read the post to actually understand and see what it is. I can tell you via conversation if you really need to know.)

BIC:

Daniel continued to move along the straight path, while he ignored everyone else that was in the vicinity. He heard a cry that came from above him, as he intentionally disregarded the sound; thinking that it was the other Pokémon from before. He moved along the rocky ways with his stubby arms, as he kept his gaze straight ahead of the pathway that he continued to gradually shuffle on.

OOC: (Oh, right, I see what you mean. I think I know what it is)

BIC: Ysara saw the Steel type walk past her, completely ignoring the crying. Well, he must be one of the cave-hardened ones, she thought to herself. Not wanting to give up, she snuck behind the Pokémon, occasionally making quiet mutterings to put it on ease. Then, she let out a great scream when directly behind it, the unholy sound echoing through the tunnels

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"For now, we should rest for a while. Then we should keep going and make a shelter somewhere... nice." he said, despite not being very good at making plans.

Flare heard the scream and jumped back in surprise. "What was that?" He asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel continued to ignore the quiet mutterings, as he stood completely still when he heard the scream that came from behind! He still kept his cool, as he slowly walked forward, noticing the echoes that emitted throughout the tunnel from the thunderous scream. He felt his metallic body quietly rattling with the echoes that gradually got quieter, as he continued to intentionally disregard the echoes from the roaring scream that almost startled him. His cold emotions started to make him oblivious to everything around him, as he didn't seem to respond to even the sound that would have scared him off.

Giving up on the first Pokémon, despite feeling a slight fluctuation in it, Ysara had felt a much stronger sense of unease coming from the main group, so she flew back. As she got closer, the worry was almost strong enough to taste, so she isolated the Pokémon giving it off, the Litten, and began to use the same tactic as she did with the other Pokémon, quiet whisperings behind them to put them on edge, then the scream. The whispering began to increase in volume, then she let out another piercing scream, right behind the Litten

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Flare looked behind him, and saw the Misdreavus that was making noises. "Hey! What are you doing!?" He yelled, since he was getting frustrated and used Feint Attack on Ysara.

No, no, no, not anger. Anger won't work. Also, he knows dark type moves. Not good. Ysara flew backwards, attempting to dodge the attack, but couldn't move quickly enough to block it and took the full brunt of the blow, falling onto the floor heavily, and not moving

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Flare thought for a second about what he just did, and cooled down. "Gosh, I'm sorry. That usually happens. Are you fine?" He asked, worried about the pokémon.

Ysara hissed, and shook herself off as she rose up. "No, I am not. You nearly knocked me out with that! All I needed was some food."

Sadness... That's more like it. Ysara thought, her red orbs glowing slightly. I can't exactly get much fear from him when I nearly got killed by him at the moment, so I suppose I'll have to make do with this

Ysara had regained enough energy to fly again, and was now flying above Flare, attempting to absorb as much of the sorrow as possible. Her orbs were beginning to glow a bit brighter now, with more energy to take in. Nowhere near enough, however

The anxiety began to seep into Ysara's orbs, which were now a dark pink and pulsing. She let out an invoulentary hiss as she felt her energy level rise, but like before, it was not enough

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Knowing that Misdreavus use fear and sadness as food, Flare started thinking about things that scared him, trying to make up for hurting Ysara.

Where did all this fear come from? I suppose this cave just does that to Pokemon. Ysara's orbs were now a dark purple, pulsing gently and generating energy to make up for the many days she'd gone without meeting a Pokemon.

Daniel continued to walk astray from the others, as he heard some nimble movements that came from the front. His body started to shake in unnerve, as he saw a tall, bulky figure that quickly approached him. The Pokémon appeared to be much bigger than him, as her blue eyes shined authority towards him.

Her body was primarily black like the surrounding darkness; there were grayish plates of armor that were also on her body. Two modest horns protruded from the armor on her head, as the blunt spikes on her shoulders signified dominance over Daniel. The gray, silvery bands around her elbows and knees rested about, as her hands and feet each both have three sharp claws that served more than just for assaulting other Pokémon. Her long, hard, black tail stood up straight like her horns, as she said to Daniel in a stern tone, "Well what do we have here? A little baby that's just wandering by himself in the cave now?"

Daniel was completely silent to her unsmiling voice, as he attempted to resist the urge to let off a metallic screech at her. The Pokémon then continued to speak in response to Daniel's reticence, "Well, aren't you a silent one there little baby? I just wonder here, why are you so quiet around me? Are you too young to speak and fend yourself, or are you afraid of my big size, or is it perhaps a combination of everything?"

Daniel continued to stay completely quiet towards the towering Pokémon, as he saw the Pokémon slowly lowering her arms towards his small body. He attempted to back away from her, as she quickly grasped him in swift motion, and said to him while chuckling, "You really seem to not like being still don't you? Well look, I can't have you being all by yourself in this cave now, so you're coming with me here." Daniel gulped at the Pokémon after hearing what she said, as he felt rather embarrassed since he was being treated like a baby. He noticed her walking on the path that he was walking on earlier, as she continued to move in an unfamiliar direction that was most likely not the way out of the cave.