• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The End..? [DISCUSSION]

Hello, I am new to Pokecharms and want to rp, so I have this one idea to share.

Plot:
The world has changed.. drastically..

Two years ago, an ongoing pandemic had been raging on. This pandemic affected the globe drastically, and has killed many people and Pokémon in the process.

An unknown source had made the “vaccine“ to the pandemic. It had been a success, and it showed positive results.

The least infected of the regions, Kalos, had not received any shipments, as it had barely any cases. But that wasn’t the reason; all transports of the “vaccine” had failed, and nobody knows the reason as to why.

But this would soon prove lucky to the Kalos region, as the “vaccine” really didn’t show any positive effects. Rather, it would show negative effects.

Soon, the vaccine revealed its true purpose. Its first victim had changed.. drastically. They would have blank, red eyes, and talked rather weirdly. Their Pokémon were also changed like that. They would also turn out to be more agile, more strong, and more intelligent.

This would soon go to all who got injected with the vaccine. One by one, the regions got destroyed. Kanto. Galar. Johto. Alola. Unova. Sinnoh. Hoenn.

Only Kalos remained, and yet had anyone get affected by the “vaccine”, as Kalos hadn’t received it yet.

But time only tells when Kalos falls too..

And that was what came up in your mind. You, an experienced trainer, wanted to stop Kalos from falling too.

You had received a message from Professor Sycamore that asked a huge favour, saying,

Dear _____,
As you probably know, the whole world is under anarchy.

This “cure” to the virus had worked, but it has led to the current situation the other regions have now. I know this may be a huge favour to ask of you, but knowing you are rather experienced as a trainer, could you help me stop this disaster from reaching Kalos? I understand if you don’t accept, knowing that this may be too much for you.

If you do want to help me, please come to my lab tomorrow at 8 am.

Thanks,
Professor Sycamore

Rules

1. Follow all Pokemon Role Play and Global Rules.
2. Romance is allowed. We shouldn’t go too far, however.
3. Your character may say swear words.
4. Mega Evolutions and Z-Moves are allowed (with moderator’s consent). Same with Shinies and Fakemon (no moderator’s consent needed). I am banning Gigamax and Dynamax (I don’t know much about them anyways..) I will also ban Legendaries.

Application Form
Please fill this out in order to join.

Name:
Age*:
Appearance:
Personality:
Pokémon**:
Other:

* - Age should be from about 14-16
** - Note: Your character is an experienced trainer, so it is suggested to have a pretty good team

My Form

Name: Allison (Allie) Smith
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Allie has long, light brown hair reaching down to her lower back. She has light brown eyes as well as a slim build. Her height is 5’11, and Allie has slightly tanned skin. She usually wears a red skater dress, a bow on the right side of her hair, and white tennis shoes.
Personality: Allie can act rather stubborn and impatient with others when they first meet, but after she gets used to you, she still is stubborn, but will be caring and friendly as well. Allie will sometimes go to huge depths just to help her friends, as she is fearless.
Pokemon:
Ninetales (F)
Gardevoir (F)
Umbreon (M)
Garchomp (M)
Raichu (M)
Sylveon (F)
Other: None.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Welp, I'm interested.

Name: Ben Capman
Age*: 16
Appearance: Ben is a licensed pokemon ranger, as such he wears a blue shirt under his red hoodie, as well and red goggles, a yellow scarf, blue fingerless gloves, and all-terrain ranger shoes, which are pretty worn out. He also carries a styler, specially modified by Prof.Hastings, and also has a rotom inside. Otherwise, he wears jeans.
He's 5'11, with tan skin, black hair, and very dark brown eyes. Skinny, but has some muscle, although it's hardly noticeable due to his clothes.
Personality: Kind and caring to a fault, Ben will try to help every and anyone. He's capable in battle, and is surprisingly intelligent, at least pokemon-wise. He's dabbled in martial arts by training with Auro, his partner pokemon. He's pretty optimistic and like to crack jokes often. Despite his intelligence, he can be very dense and can't really take a hint unless said aloud. He can be sarcastic and snarky when in a bad mood, usually because of cold or if he just doesn't like the person. Ben also has a hard time remembering names, so he often nicknames people to remember them.
Pokémon**:
Hardy M.Lucario-Auro (Justified)
Serious M.Greninja-Viran (Protean)
Naughty F.Weavile-Swipe (Pickpocket)
Bashful F.Goodra- Dragoo (Gooey)
Mild M.Ampharos-Shovis (Static)
Docile Golurk-Auto (Iron fist)
Other:
Hope this works. I'll fix anything I have to.

My first role play on this site, hope I don’t mess anything up -

Name: Jacob Friedman
Appearance: Jacob is 6’1, has black hair, has a slight muscular build, and dark green eyes.
He usually wears a black t-shirt, jeans, and a white sweatshirt with a hoodie.
Personality: Jacob is very laid back. He becomes sarcastic a lot, and tends to be chill. Jacob barely ever panics, even while in bad situations.
Pokemon:
Male Greninja
Male Vaporeon
Male Garchomp
Male Gallade
Female Espeon
Male Charizard
Other: nope

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Been a while since I gave a Pokémon RP a shot, this should be fun.

Name: Issac Parkins

Sexuality: Bi-Sexual

Appearance: Issac stands at around 6 feet tall with a leaner build. His brown hair is neatly trimmed, but usually hidden under greyish cap. Matching his hair is his brown eyes, which sit behind a pair of glasses. His outfit consists of a button shirt, a grey coat, black jeans and a pair of hiking boots.

Personality: Issac is a naturally curious young man, as being a aspiring archeologist would. He is always trying to find the answers to life’s greatest mysteries, and this virus that has quickly torn the world asunder is no different. He can be straight forward and blunt with his emotions and is never afraid to hide his feelings. He, above all else, wants to help those in need.

Pokémon:
Decidueye (Male)
Machamp (Male)
Runerigus (Male)
Vikavolt (Female)
Marowak (Alolan, Male)
Wishiwashi (Female)

Other: Originally from Alola, but has travelled across the world to nearly every region. He was in Kalos when the virus first hit and stayed there for his safety.

Name: Brandon Inblix
Age*: 16
Sexuality: straight
Appearance: A tall(6’5) muscular build with jet black hair. Wearing a black bandanna from an old team aqua base, a black sweatshirt and black jeans. Black boots and go goggles complete the ensemble.
Personality: Despite having the build of a jock he is a very intelligent person. Being top of his class he was out of school by the time the virus hit. He soon region hopped attempting to flee each region he went to until he got the email. He chooses who he trusts and doesn’t know who that is anymore.
Pokémon**:
Sceptile (m) Unburdened grass gem
Dracovish (choice scarfed) strong jaw
Magnezone choice specs magnet pull
Snorlax (F) leftovers thick fat
Mamoswine (M) life orb thick fat
Mandibuzz (F) rocky helmet overcoat
Other
Sorry for the late post, just got back into pokecharms

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Name: Neon "N" Daimon
Age*: 15
Appearance:
Personality: Neon is pretty quiet most of the time, and doesn't talk much. But when you gain his trust he'll be open like a book, He's still pretty secretive about some things, and it's pretty hard to earn his trust.
Pokémon**:
Absol-Male (Justified)
Noivern-Male (Sound-Proof)
Sylveon-Female (Pixilate)
Umbreon-Male (Synchronize)
Other: He is blind, but his hearing is better than anyone, and he could run backwards without tripping just by using sound.

Name: Dave Strider
Appearance:
Yeeeeah the name and appearance are homestuck references i couldn't help it
Note: I in no way claim the pictures as my own, they are merely here for reference since i am terrible at describing characters
inspiration 1
inspiration 2
inspiration 3
inspiration 4
Personality: Dave is a laid-back, calm and somewhat lazy person. He usually is the most tactical and thoughtful person in a group. Armed with a sharp wit, he is able to crack jokes and make friends easily. He is skilled with assesing opponent's pokemon's weaknesses and exploiting them. Enjoys music, and is one of his hobbies.
Pokémon:
Infernape "Heat" (M, Iron Fist, Scope Lens)
Bisharp "Sharp" (M, Inner Focus, Focus Sash)
Toxtricity "Crush" (M, Punk Rock, Poison Barb)
Walrein "Wally" (M, Ice Body, Nevermeltice)
Braviary "Econ" (M, Keen Eye, Quick Claw)
Tyrantrum "Rant" (M, Strong Jaw, Hard Stone)
Other: None