• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The End(Roleplay)

Arkady attacked Kheod, who was truly suprised that He had to normal block it "Why he is so strong,how He get this strength so quickly... "then he looked at his spider legs.
"He reminds me of her, but she used finesse in fight and he is using just brutal strength" when He quickly dodged the attack, Kheod stopped to be the closest target for a Arkady. Who rushed at Leaf "What is he doing..."

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Maddie
Maddie wanted to help everyone, but she couldn't get close to most of the villains due to their elemental powers. The most she could do was shoot bullets of her slime, but the most that would do would be a distraction. She did it anyway hoping to keep their opponents from being able to keep their heads.
Volcan
Volcan thought it was funny that the snake thought he could get away by biting molten rock, so funny in fact that Volcan wasn't paying attention to the boy with water powers who hit him right in the face. Because his face is molten rock, it started to cool into solid rock. He couldn't move his face, until he was fired up again, he would have to watch out for that kid.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
He saw the water hit Volcan’s face. Justice took this chance to pry himself free from Volcan’s fist. He hissed furiously and breathed green flames at Volcan. Hmm, so he is made of molten rock... my fire and fangs would be useless against him. Justice sighed, he could do nothing against Volcan. But he wouldn’t give up, so more green flames came from his mouth.

Leaf was frozen and he couldn't move. Frostbite went back to the Centipede base and put the frozen statue in front of Ventreleus, "I found what you wanted darling, The leader of the new rebellion," she laughed evilly quietly and stared at Ventreleus' blank mask.

"Wonderful job Frostbite, it seems you and Kheod are the only villains that can do their job right," he broke the ice surrounding Leaf causing him to become free and took off Leaf's mask, "Aha Chris Lang how nice it is to see you. It seems that you and your band of misfits are playing a game they know they won't win."

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Maddie
Maddie was horrified. Leaf was captured, and nothing the heroes were doing seemed to slow the villains down. What good was the flash drive if everyone who would actually be able to use it is dead. She couldn't see a way out of this. She called Phantom. If he brought back the flash drive, then maybe the villain's would let us go and spare Leaf. "Phantom they are about to kill Leaf, please come back with the flash drive I don't want him to die." She was almost in tears knowing they'd lost.

Volcan
Volcan laughed at the snake, he couldn't do anything. She saw the annoying slime girl crying. There wasn't much these "heroes" could do at this point.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
He saw the slimegirl crying, and that made him feel a bit more sad as well. They had failed... Justice looked at Volcan and changed back into his normal form. His green eyes filled with determination, he aimed a punch at Volcan’s face. Oh wait, he is made of molten rock.... oops...

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Ømega saw boy, who was snake little before, punching Volcano and he knew that it was bad decision. He have pushed boy to left with his Magnet Pulse and stood in from off Volcano. He gathered a bit of power and released two powerful Magnet Waves on Volcano that caused him almost falling on ground.

Arkady heard that someone was crying "Is that... Crying... Who... Why..."
"Leaf cannot protect them now. Do you want to destroy the one who made her cry"
"Anybody... Who will hurt my friends... Need to be defeated..." Arkady answered, the Shadow smiled." Then let's use the 60% of our strength, let them see the power of Fourious Prince"

Meanwhile, from Arkady's back came 7th leg, as He attacked Kheod. He didn't saw the attack and was sended at the closest wall. Loud scream, that sounds like the answer to friends tears. Kheod was hurt.

¦ music¦

"I must be sacrificed
So can I help you all
I'll be a scapegoat if I can
I won't let you all cry anymore...

Did I became a monster in
your eyes.
You so need to know
You don't need to go
Just wait for me right here

You can trust me when I say
It won’t be long
We’re gonna see the end of night... "
¦
music ends¦

Arkady rushed with big rage at Volcan who would be quite opened becouse of Ømega attack.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Volcan
As Volcan was trying to get up after being knocked down by that kid Omega, volcan was hit by what felt like the force from a 2 ton truck. It was that kid with the spider legs. Now that he was thinking about it, most of these" heroes reminded him of the heroes from all those years ago, from the first villain/hero war. He recognized the slime powers from Slimer, the snake reminded him of Burn, or maybe Blaze, and the spider legs... just about gave him ptsd. These must be their kids. That would make it all the more satisfying to kill them. He shot lava at the spider boy.

Last edited:

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
He was suddenly pushed out of the way by a force, and he saw two people attack Volcan. “Watch out!” Justice called out to the boy with spider legs. He quickly turned into a green flames snake and ran in front of the lava that was shot by Volcan. Justice believed that it wouldn’t hurt as much, since his snake form was make of fire as well.

Snake blocked the attack but it didn't look like Arkady cared, if He got hurt. This wasn't normal for him. He yelled "dieeee" and then Kheod protected Volcan from getting cut by the claws in 3 spider's legs. "(Deep Breath) Volcan, we have to retreat to base. Don't worry, about those guys alive..." Kheod looked at Arachneo "...This guy will probably kill them all, maybe I can't feel any emotions to anybody but... I learned pretty well to see emotions of the others, greedy for Power boss, usually picking the fight Volcan, calm man, brave snake... That boy, I could see in his eyes that He was alone for a long time. He meet people, that he could trust and protect. But in this guys eyes, I see only blood thirst. It's not the same person" Then he noticed, Arkady had Scarlett eyes and now he had Golden.

"Hey, did we win" Arkady asked, Shadow came closer and looked at him with his gold eyes "No, but we are going to..."

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Maddie
Maddie stopped crying to see her once fallen comrade now a beast that she didn't recognize. The sheer strength of Arkady at the moment was scary, but she was glad to have him on her side, at this rate they might win. She called Phantom again to tell him not to come. She honestly had no idea if Phantom had any intention of coming in the first place, because he might have decided the flash drive was more important. She went into her slime form so she might be able to trap Kheod in her gelatinous body while he's distracted by Arkady. They might pull off a victory after all.

Volcan
Volcan had never heard fear in Kheod's voice before, and it was a little strange. He seemed like he was trying to keep his cool, but there was definitely something strange about the way he was acting. He then counted the legs on the spider boy's back... 7. From what little Volcan could remember from the one fight with his mother, she had never used more than 5 legs when she bested him the first time. No wonder this kid was so strong. He realized they might have to call this mission a failure if that was their competition. "(To Kheod)Fine, I'll let the boss decide what happens next. (To heroes)"Next time I see the likes of any of you, you're dead."

Arkady attacked again Kheod who blocked all his blows, yet he felt them, He was tired. "Volcan, sorry. It may be a bit sudden" He grabed him and then his legs was filled with 'Black' light. "If He won't return to his sense, He will probably kill his friends" Kheod said then with giant speed, He returned to the base with Volcan.

"Did we win?..."
"Not yet"

Arkady, who lost his target, started to search for a new one. He turned to Ømega. "I must kill... To protect..." He slowly walked toward Ømega.

Ventreleus began leading Leaf to a machine, "This here machine will be tested by you to see if it increases power to the full potential. If it kills you, most delightful, if the experiment works, most delightful," Ventreleus pushed Leaf in but a familiar face took his place, Phantom, "Well then you both can have fun," he pushed Leaf back in shut the door and pushed a yellow button causing the machine to spin and shake and spark with electricity. The two of them came out of it out of breath and they seemed more powerful as Phantom possessed Leaf making Leaf into a ghost to and they flew up and away to the abandoned house. Ventreleus was furious, he clenched his fists, scrunched up his face, "No! No! WE HAD THEM NO!"

"This sadness isn't over ... They still crying..." Arkady was saying, when he was coming closer to Ømega. "Why... I was alone for many years and now... They want to kill everyone, I care about again" Arkady reached Ømega and looked at his eyes "She could defeat those Villains, but she had to protect me and citizens, Why she didn't use her 7 leg..." Arkady attacked suddenly and his fist was heading to Ømega's face.

Meanwhile, Kheod left Volcan, when they reached the base and he walked to his room. Where He could use his faster regeneration, as he needed prepare himself to this. He saw that the door to Glaive's repair room were open and he came inside "Thomas... You didn't end yet or you are so scared of boss that..." He didn't end as He saw, that Thunder Angel, Thomas Glaive was killed. His wounds were probably from slashing weapon and he didn't get them before "... Remember that you can die, even in Centipede. (...) It looks like he was at full energy before someone attacked him... I schould tell this to boss probably" becouse Kheod was born with no emotions, He wasn't really sad that Glaive died but he felt somehow empty.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Justice saw Arkady throw a punch at Omega. He quickly changed into his flame snake form, and breathed a small amount of green fire at Arkady. Justice was still confused as why he would attack his own teammate. Has he gone mad? Or maybe it’s something else... He slithered closer to the two, the smoke that came from his flaming body twisting into thin clouds.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Maddie
Maddie went into her slime form and got in front of Omega right before Arkady hit him. With her abilities, the punch basically bounced off her. She needed to stop Arkady from hurting anyone, but she didn't really understand what had gotten into him in the first place. That didn't matter now though, she just knew she had to get her friend back.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
As he saw Arkady punch ømega "Dude what the heck?! " he said before e saw slimegirl go in front "good job slimegirl " he continued before he decided tk go to Arkady ready if he was gonna get punched "now..we are not gonna fight, so either you turn normal and we can look for leaf and phantom, or we have to fight, wich i dont want to"

((Christmas is really close, so eveyone MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!))

Maddie blocked Arkady attacked then everyone started saying to calm down.

"We have a little problem, we can't use our full strength. I need you to go to sleep"
"I don't..." Arkady started but Shadow quickly punched him "I said go to sleep"

"What will you do if I won't give you your friend... Attack me, you can try. The difference between you and me is that I'm the King and you are mere mortals" said Shadow with his voice in Arkady body.

Meanwhile, Kheod came to boss "Glaive is dead"

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
He hissed when Leaf and Phantom wrapped Arkady in vines. Justice slithered closer to Arkady, worry filled his pure black eyes. His forked tounge flicked in and out, and he heard Arkady speak strange words. Huh? Did someone possess him?

Justice then changed back into his human form, his black eyes turning back to his normal green eyes. “Well, I will get Arkady back, even if I have to fight you.”

Last edited:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"Their back, alright cool" Ocean said as 'Arkady' with a different voice "Arkady, i wont hesitate punching you,--" he stopped as he heard 'you either go uncounsious or you give our friend "thats not Arkady, so hes possessed, he just needs a well placed punch and we have him back" he said

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Maybe a little beating up would help him to get better" Ømega said to others. He turned in his next form. In his Rage form.
"You know friend, I don't like when someone tries to punch me!" Ømega said while he was getting closer to Arkady's face.

Leaf
"To be honest I don't know if I'm stronger than you but all of us together are," he said as he made the vines stronger. Phantom had kept Arkady in the choke hold and then he let go.

Ventreleus
"Yes, Kheod I know he is dead I needed someone to try my newfound power on so he was the perfect failure for it," Ventreleus gave Kheod a flask, "This should give you his powers go to the lab."

Kheod looked at the flask, He took his way to the lab and prepared it and another two to exctract DNA and Mutate with his.

Shadow got bored already So He used Arkady's raw strength to release himself "You all are brave, but I'm worst than the Centipede. And do you know why... Becouse I don't want to rule, just to kill. My power grows for many years after I was killed and used as experiment in Sekho's family lab... In that time there were many heroes, and everyone had to kill the user of my power if He or She lose control. But you are probably not similar to spider boy, and you are ready to kill. If you will entertain me for a while maybe I will let him go for some time... Of course I don't want to be beaten so... " Shadow said on Arkady's back reveal 8 leg, his fangs started to rise, his eyes widened their pupils." I Have to make sure that you won't hurt me badly"

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(Ok)

“I think we do.” Justice said as he changed back into his flame snake form. Hmm, I wonder if Spiders are flammable... He hissed at Shadow and Arkady, looking at the Eighth leg that came out of Arkady.

Arkady lifted two rocks, He threw one to the sky and he jumped to it. He threw second rock on Justice. After that He jumped off from his rock and he landed next to leaf, He grabed him with his two legs, third one's claw was on Leaf throat. "Well, I started to play with you" said Shadow "Show me, that you are worthy of my mercy and his protection"

Arkady hardly stayed in his position after hit with the water "I felt that, nice one. But it didn't hurt me" then he felt that someone was biting him. He grabed Justice with his hand "That hurt.Do you,little snake, want to be crushed with 15 tons power" Shadow asked, angry a bit at Justice. He started to crushing Justice in his grib "you know, If your friends will rescue you and that Leaf guy, I will see you strong enough" He told to Justice.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
He gritted his teeth in pain, and gave a hurt yet mad glare at Shadow. Justice hissed at him before Ocean freed freed him. He nodded at Ocean showing that he was okay. Justice looked back at Shadow, and breathed his green flames from his mouth. The flames started out as a ball before expanding and exploding in front of Shadow.

Shadow quickly dodged the attack and he stood behind Justice and Ocean "well, I see that you have some guts. Still, I would win with you without big demage" He appeard in the enter of the Forest, in blink of eye some trees fell and before they hit the ground just like rocks before, they were turned into dust "let me just warn you, if you will lose... " Shadow left Arkady for a while, Arkady fell at the ground and Shadow continued "then I can always change side... If you want Arkady to live, He cannot use Judgment... That's everything I wanted to tell you" He said and he returned to Arkady's body, who hide his legs and sat on the ground.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
He saw the trees turn to dust right in front of his eyes. Wow, this guys is really powerful... Justice saw Shadow stop and come back in Arkady’s body. He changed back into his human form. “Arkady? Are you okay?” Justice ran over to him, worry filled his eyes.