• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The End(Roleplay)

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Okay, nice to meet you guys.” Justice smiled at Phantom and Leaf before the leader of the group went outside. He noticed the girl from before, and he did a little wave at her before he couldn’t see her anymore. Justice sat down, he was getting tired from standing up for too long. “So, how did you guys meet? Do you all have superpowers too?” Justice was indeed curious, and he wanted to know more about these people.

Phantom sat down, "We all are here because I looked for people like you with powers and reasons to hate Centipede," he sighed, "I hate them because of what they do to this world." he got up and walked towards a room and opened the door, "This is Alicia the one that helped me," he looked at Alicia with her hazel eyes an old police outfit that she found, "She used to be a cop for Centipede and she went Rogue,"

"Where are the others?"Alicia looked at Justice, "Justice Flames is it?" she walked up to Justice looking at him studying his face.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
The new guy seemed kind enough, but he waved to Maddie as if they knew each other. She decided she needed to find out more, no matter how uneasy it made her. She heard Alicia talking to him and decided to listen in.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Oh, well I’m here because I’m in search of the killers of my parents, Burn and Blaze.” Justice looked at Alicia, she seemed like a nice person. “Yes, my name is Justice Flames.” He felt a presence, but he dismissed it. Maybe the killers of mother and father are this ‘Centipede’ these guys are talking about...

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“You can read minds?” Justice asked, he was quite surprised. “Hmm, I guess I could join.” He smiled at Alicia. Then he noticed a girl who had just turned back from her steel form. Wow, these guys have interesting powers... Justice saw Leaf run back in, “There are more? You guys are a pretty big group.”

Arkady wanted to join to the rest but... He had a little problem, Thomas was still trying to kill him with his lightnings. After a while Arkady noticed storm clouds "what, there schouldn't be a storm for a while... No, it's not the time to think about it, I can't let this bastard to attack my friends" and he stopped. "Finally, He wants to fight. I have to say thanks to Kheod for preparing those clouds..." then Glaive yelled "Kheod, now"

Arkady heard thunder, after a while second one.... "I'm Thomas Glaive, Known as a Thunder Angel. Do you know why Thunder Angel... becouse of this!!!" He shouted then thought a wound in his hand came a long metal stick, who was entwined with wires and from his back made from the same materials, wings. Glaive raised his hand and few lightnings hited him "Maximum power...I will destroy you and then your friends, who stands there" and he pointed at Leaf and the rest of heroes, a bit far away. Thomas flew to the sky and tried to hit Arkady with his lightnings.

Last edited:
Arkady saw, what Phantom did to Thomas and he attacked him. After a while of punching and kicking, Thomas regain a bit of his body control and he shot at Arkady with powerfull lightning. Arkady lost consciousness after the hit "Not yet..." He whispered...

Meanwhile, Glaive tried to take back control over his body.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"Fine..i dont wanna get...PHONED" he maee the joke out of nowhere before putting his phone innhis pocket "Alright. . So Leaf, whats our next move, my plan failed myserably..." Sam continued "and this is bad, like , really bad, now the bad guys know were gonna try to-- " berore cutting mid sentence "you downloaded their plans didnt you" before noticing some teammates arent here "where are the rest"?

Last edited:
Phantom picked up Arkady and began to run he ran all the way to the base, "We need to go now they know where we are everybody start running now," he gave Arkady to Leaf, "Take him and swing away,"

Alicia started to run. Leaf swung, carrying Arkady. Phantom grabbed the computer and possessed it and it began to float and fly with the USB inside.

"Arkady, my Little... Sweet child" said woman voice and Arkady woke up. He was in his room, in front of him was a photo, when he, his Mother and Father celebrate his power Awakening. He turned to the entrence, he saw a beautiful woman, probably around 37 years old with black, waved, long hair. That was his Mother, Arachne. "My child, I need to explain to you something... About your power" She said and before Arkady asked about what his mother want to tell him. She began "Our power, is one of the big mysteries of this world.(...). There are 5 Tiers of our power. 1.Hidden,when we use 0 or 1 of spider legs, we are just slighly stronger than humans and faster.
2.Dancer,when you use 2 or three legs, your reflex raise.
3.Warrior, 4 or 5 legs grants as great speed and power.
4.Prince, 6 or 7 legs... This just like Warrior, gives us even more power and the last...
5.King, nobody could control this power"
"Mom, how much legs I could use" Arkady asked "If you won't train regulary with me, maybe 2, when you will be older. Remember, if you don't want to be a danger for anybody. Don't use more than you can..." then she started to dissapire "Mom... wait, don't leave me alone... Again. I don't want to be a torn for anyone! "

Glaive started to searching for Heroes, Kheod told him that He found Frostbite and he said that He need to find hero with informations about Centipede. Glaive didn't found anyone in the place that Kheod said that heroes schould be, after a while of searching from the sky he saw someone who carred Arkady. Someone, who carred something as heavy as Arkady... Just couldn't run with his whole speed. Then he tried to catch them.

Meanwhile, Arkady still was Unconscious...

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Metallica ran after the others, attempting to keep up with Alocia, she decided to return to her steel form inorder to defend herself from attacks. She continued to run with the group watching as Leaf swung by with Arkady.

Diablo dropped from a ledge landing almost silently next to Glaive, "so we're capturing the heroes right, just making sure I know the plan" he then decided to add for clarity "oh yeah I'm slightly late had an errand to run". He turned and saw the hero carry another hero and shot a rather large fireball at them.

Leaf felt the heat behind him and swung out of the way it nearly hit him. He decided to instead to go into the forest and swing lower. He swung with much grace his hair flowing slightly his eyes focused on making sure Arkady doesn't get hurt while he swings.

Last edited:

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Maddie felt a fire form behind her and went into her slime form to avoid it, she didn't like being on the run, but it feels like that's all she's done since she joined the heroes. It feels less like a team of heroes and more like a group a scaredy cats who can't defend themselves. She knew they didn't stand a chance right now, but they weren't even trying. She wanted to talk to Leaf about this, but he was a little preoccupied. She realized they had to protect everyone, not just defeat the bad guy. She did however decide to split off from the rest of the group to create a diversion, she might be able to rejoin later, but she had to get some of the heat off of their backs, literally.

"Over here you big flaming idiot!"

Forest could be a problem for Glaive, becouse He had to stop flying. "I know you are somewhere here"

"So, we are escaping right now. Running for our lives, as we don't know our opponents strength" Arkady asked "Quite close" said someone similar with appearance to him. "They all... Will die in the end" said person
"No, I won't..."
"And I don't care, you want to help them. Then fight as a warrior to protect something"

Meanwhile, Arkady woke up and he fell off at the ground. Then he stood up "Leaf... Where are we... Leaf, just continue to run, I don't want to hurt you" said Arachneo, then Glaive came. "Wow, so you actually survived my attack. Will you continue to escape. I don't want to destroy this nice forest, but Kheod starting to be bored probably" as He said Kheod name, his voice tune was sighly higer. "Sorry, but if heroes want to win against you, then Leaf have to survive." From Arachneo back came Four legs, He screamed and after a while, he grabbed Glaive's face and he was smashing him at the trees "He wasn't that strong earlier..." said Glaive, He tried to schock Arachneo but he quickly threw him at the next few trees. Glaive wings looked a bit broken. "You want to fight, then I will crush you" said Glaive, his fists and legs emanate great amount of lightnings. He rushed at Arkady and the battle continued.

Leaf watches from a distance. Seeing Arkady fight like that amazed him he saw him thrash Glaive left and right pushing him into trees. Leaf decided to take this opportunity to run so therefore he did. He swung away and saw a floating computer and he grabbed it. From the floating computer came Phantom and he began floating beside Leaf swinging. They needed help and quick.

Last edited:

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
VOLCAN

Volcan heard the commotion at the base and found out from one of the underlings what was going on. Apparently, a group of wannabe heroes had infiltrated the base, and it seemed like they were getting away. He didn't think he would have to get involved, but then the other group of idiots (the other members of centipede) couldn't handle a small rebellion. When he did finally start chasing them, he saw a little slime girl calling him a "flaming idiot" Volcan easily lost his cool at this and erupted into flames, quite literally. He erupted into flames and started chasing after the slime girl.

MADDIE

Maddie successfully got one of the villains to start following her as a diversion, but she also seemed to make him mad. Not to mention it was a flaming enemy, so if she got to close it would be lights out for her. SHe did need to keep him occupied as long as possible though. She started running and shooting balls of slime behind her to keep him angry and distracted.

Dead account

"Every one left..I GOTTA CATCH UP!!" Ocean said directly running out as fast as he can in many directions.. after some time and went to the forest "they have to be there som-- " he cut mid sentence as there was a guy he didnt know fighting Arkady "you need help? I dont know,i dont care ill help" he said before blasting GLAIVE with some water

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Justice was running as fast as his legs could go. “Running like this isn’t going to get me anywhere.” He quickly changed back into his snake form, and he started to pick up much more speed. This was the easiest way to run to Justice, because it took less energy and he was faster in his snake form. Slithering around trees, Justice saw Phantom and Leaf. He slithered over to them, not noticing a branch had set on fire because of his fiery form.

Glaive was barely dodging and blocking Arkady's attacks and when Ocean attacked him, He lost his focus and his face met Arkady fist in the worst possible way. Glaive was sended at the tree, after a long battle, He was very tired already "Even if I will destroy this entire Forest..." He said, by using his both hands to create the big sphere of lightnings "I will destroy you"
Sphere hit Arkady and explode, trees that surround him was set on fire. Glaive wasn't happy for a long time, He saw Arkady who was still standing and he was using now 5 legs, He rushed at the Glaive.

Then, in the blink of eye. Kheod came and blocked attack with two fingers "Kheod..." Thomas started "You, Diablo and Volcan have failed. Your mission was to take USB" Kheod said with calm voice, He saw that Arkady started to be annoying for him. Kheod just Finger Flicked him and Arkady lost consciousness again. His spider legs dissapired. "I will go to the rest and you must return to Base, probably Frostbite is awake already" Kheod said. When Glaive left, He looked at Ocean "You schould take your friend, you all are lucky that I didn't get a mission to kill you" Kheod left, searching for Volcan and Diablo.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
After other heroes ran out, Ømega done same thing. He followed them to the forest, and then climbed on a tree so he has bette view. He saw Arkady and Ocean fighting Thunder Angel.
'Nah, they don't need help. It is 2 on one situation.' Ømega said himself
After searching a bit he saw Slimegirl being chased by Volcano.
'I can be helpful there!' Ømega thought and jumped of the tree, and landed right behind Volcano.
"Hey, what do you think about finding someone equal to you?" Ømega made joke with Volcano, and before he even turned around, Ømega released powerful magnet force from his hands.

Phantom
Phantom saw Alicia way behind, "Leaf go get her I will stick with the computer," he possessed the computer and began to Float faster. He found an old abandoned house and decided to go there.
Leaf
Leaf swooped in and he grabbed Alicia and looked at a GPS on his phone to see where Phantom stopped. He swooped into the abandoned house and he put Alicia down.
Frostbite
"Darlings why do I have to do this all myself," she said as she shot an ice beam at Ømega. She then shot an ice beam at Slimegirl. "Why don't you darlings cool down for a bit," she said as she let out an evil laugh.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Ømega was wasn't expecting attack from behind. He was hit and fell on ground. He looked behind and saw Frostbite.
"I usually don't fight girls,but I will make exception here." Ømega said getting up.
He done one of his magnet pushes on Frostbite.
'Ah,what will Jellygirl do now?' Ømega said when he saw Volcano still going after girl.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Justice saw someone shoot two Ice Beams at a slimegirl and another person who can use magnetic forces. He slithered up to the three, but kept his distance. Smoke rose from him much more. Justice gathered up a lot of heat, and spewed out green flames at FrostBite. The flames came out as a ball before expanding into a beam-like shot.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
He let out a hiss and spewed more green flames towards Kheod. Ugh, I wish I could speak in my snake form... Justice huffed at the thought, and he slithered forward. His fully black snake eyes glanced at everyone, so he breathed more green fire at Kheod and and FrostBite.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Maddie
Maddie grinned when some of the other heroes came to help her, but that didn't exactly fix the current situation. She quickly dodged the ice blast thrown at her, knowing that it would be deadly if it hit and continued dodging and shooting the villain made out of magma.
Volcan
Volcan was getting annoyed because he couldn't lay a finger on the girl without her slipping away. Kheod then showed up and he knew he was in for it. Volcan hated Kheod, but he also knew who would win in a fight. He wanted to argue when he suggested letting the wannabe heroes get away, but again, he would lose badly in a fight so he let the choice go.

Kheod saw annoying Flames, He took hit from all of them, becouse He knew that Frostbite could be badly hurt becouse of them. He quickly stood behind Justice "Hey, little snake. You want to die so young... Volcan. I changed my mind, you can kill this stupid Reptile with fire breath" said Kheod. "If I remember right, you like killing"

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Volcan
Volcan walked towards the flaming snake, such a... strange creature. Too bad it was not long for this world. It's flame was just a candle compared to a volcano. He put his fist on the snake and started to crush it.

Last edited:

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
He was surprised when Kheod spoke behind him. Justice hissed back at him, wanting to say something so badly in his snake form. He didn’t see Volcan’s fist coming, and he fell to the ground. Justice struggled to get up, his small fiery head was nothing against Volcan’s fist. He felt weak against all these bad guys. Justice then mustered up his courage and he tried to attack, but all Justice was able to do was bite Volcan’s fist with his sharp fangs.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Arrival of another one Villain was last thing that Ømega wanted. He saw Volcano attacking snake that tried to help him. That pissed him off. Before doing anything, he sent emergency message to Phantom, Leaf and Ocean.
"Hey!" Ømega said "Leave that snake alone you foolish pile of lava!"
He knew Kheod was most reasonable, so he talked to him
"I know you can easily beat us now, but what victory would it if you defeat me. Snake is just small animal and Jellygirl is very young. So practically it is only me against 3 of you." Ømega said using his incredible wisdom

"Muscle pile, beautiful woman and me. So it's 2v1, and I even don't need to take my part in this" said Kheod, He came closer to Ømega. "Heroes killer don't need to fight with a bunch of amateurs"

Glaive returned to base and start to fix his wings. Meanwhile, Arkady was slowly waking up and six legs on his back appeard.

Dead account

"AND an emergency call oh my god.. this is really bad ..oh he left. .ØMEGA! IM COMING" he said running as fast as he can to ømega "im here.. ok now i see why you called.." he said before water appeared on his 2 fists and punching volcano with both of them " you know, three on one is really unfair"

Kheod sat on the ground and watched everything "Why there always have to end like this..." He didn't need another fight, but he can get a new DNA for him ,as He still could mutate some more. He heard scream, but he couldn't say. What was that?

Arkady appeard from the Forest and Kheod noticed him "Oh, He stood up already? Interesting" after that He heard another loud scream.