• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The end of the world

How many people(Accounts) should we have at the max

Votes: 1 25.0%

Votes: 3 75.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Its 2036, a somewhat more advanced society, but things are happenings, people just spontaneously dying, as well as a strange illness, and the sudden emergence of strange powers, as well as talk of strange gods, but then something even stranger happened, a meteorite filled with shape-shifting aliens fell down, and started attacking, and that's how the end of the world started.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
RP Thread:https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-end-of-the-world-rp.23677/
Hey, welcome to the RP with advanced technology, superpowers, aliens, Made Up Gods and character death(if you want them to)
List of Gods(Can add upon request):
Linhik, God of Survival Connections: None
Forial, God of Future Connections: Partners with Porial and Prorial
Porial, God of Past Connections: Partners with Forial and Prorial
Prorail: God of Present Connections: Partners with Porial and Forial
Inkij: God of Dragons Connections: Enemy of Jikni
Jikni: God of Dragon Slayers Connections: Enemy of Inkij

Rules:
Pokecharms Rules
Try not to be too graphic
Put Jkhsus in Bio

Character Sheet:
Name:
Age(13-50):
Power(If they have one):
Backstory:
Description:
Personality:
Supporting God(If they have one):
Other:

Mine:
Name: Jacob Kinio
Age(13-50): 13
Power(If they have one): Random Foresight
Description: Dark black hair like a raven, as well as pale white skin, and cyan eyes, about 4'1.
Personality: Shy, doesn't like to talk. Is embarrassed easily, including second hand embarrassment.
Supporting God(If they have one): Forial,God of Future
Other:I put it in too

Last edited by a moderator:

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Name: Neon Daimon
Age(13-50): 14
Power(If they have one): can create ice from hands
Description: White hair like snow, with light skin, blue eys and is 5'1
Personality: Calm and collected
Supporting God(If they have one): Inkij
Other: jk hahaahahha red sus

Name: Zack Daimon
Age(13-50): 14
Power(If they have one): can create fire from hands
Description: orange-ish hair, light skin, black eyes and is 5'1
Personality: Reckless and doesn't think things through
Supporting God(If they have one): Inkij
Other: i lied i was the impostor jk hahahaha i wasn't sus at all

among us

Spongzilla

Previously LizardWarrior
Surprisingly enough this is my first @ even though that signature has been there for eternity :(

Name: Gros Sweat à Capuche Garçon (Call him Gary Gros)
Power: N/A
Backstory: Gary grew up in a farm town and moved to the city to study in school, he always wanted to be an accountant and his dream came true. He became one for some big company that sells peoples data and he is entirely average. He goes home to his wife and has the most boring routine of anyone to ever exist ever.
Description: Bland, imagine a basic 50 year old man. He's baling, glasses, khaki's and button ups with no patterns. Brown eyes and hair, slightly overweight.
Personality: Gary is the most boring man on the planet. He'll talk non-stop about golfing for hours on end and will make you want to rip your hair out.
Supporting God: He's an Atheist but grew up with Linhik.
Other: I forgot it like umm jkhsitbdci or something idk.

So thank you for being the first to @ me :)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Katelyn Saunders
Power: Super Human Strength
Description: 5'8 with long wavy blonde hair and bright green eyes. She has a mature, busty build with a tattoo of a crow on her shoulder. She wears white leggings with a blue skirt, black trainers, a white top and a denim jacket with her and Jack's names embroidered onto the chest pocket.
Personality: Katelyn is a smart and gentle person with a bit of a temper. She is cunning and dedicated but can be insecure at times and tends to get angry over the littlest things. She loves Jack even though at times he drives her mad. She is ambitious and hard working with a fear of heights.
Supporting God: None

Name: Jack Smith
Power: Cellular Regeneration
Description: 6'2 with short neat black hair and pale pink eyes. He has an athletic build with a tattoo of a fox across his back. He wears grey trousers, black trainers, a white top and a orange fox hoodie with ears and a tail.
Personality: Jack is a bit of a doofus and can get himself in trouble often. He is funny and a tad clumsy but he is kind and trust almost anyone. He loves Katelyn and would do anything to protect her. He is smart and ambitious with a fear of being isolated and alone.
Supporting God: None

Other: Jack and Katelyn have been dating for about 5 years JKHSUS