• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Eight Gyms League Roleplay

She placed her hood down before grabbing her mask and placed it to the side of her head with the snout of the mask facing in another direction as her face was revealed. "Oh right, the girl on my left is Amara, and the boy on my right is Sasha"she said. "Also, it is pretty cool you are planning on using Mega Evolution again, I mean if I was a key stone user, it would be placed in the middle of my cross I wear and Blade my Absol would be my pick for mega evolution because when Absol mega evolve they have a special ability that is very useful in battle and I just love how the mega Absol looks so I believe Blade could really pull it off if I could" she added. "But, how you been lately Hades? Are you really going to challenge the gyms now?" She said. @DevVoid

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Oh JC, it's not that easy to do a Mega Evolution, nevermind hold one up. You'd first need a REALLY strong bond with the pokemon to even evolve it, otherwise the power will overwhelm it which can either damage the pokemon or make it rampant with power and become an uncontrollable problem, even for you. It's not just about looks, trust me. Mega Evolution is a dangerous thing. It's a shame there hasn't been an Umbreonite discovered yet, I say that Blue would most likely be your only pokemon who could endure the dangers of a Mega Evolution. " Hades explained. " And I've been relatively good. Last year I spent my entire time in Johto, gathering badges and elite four signatures using an almost all new Pokemon Team, with only keeping Gojira in my team. The only pokemon I used aside Gojira were ones I caught in Johto, as a new challenge. Safe to say, things went pretty smooth. After that, I originally came here for a small vacation, but since there's already gyms here, I thought I might aswell try another go. " Hades said, shrugging with one arm while holding on to his motorcycle's handlebar with the other. " Oh yeah, I should probably get out Gojira incase we do run into any troublemakers, eh? " He said, then reached for the hyperballs on his belt. He took the one on the far right and held it forward, pressing on the button. A red beam shot out of the hyperball, which materialized into a massive 7'8ft, dark-skinned yet non-shiny Tyranitar, a black cloak covering its entire body and a golden crown with the Tyranitarite in it on its head. Hades put the hyperball back onto his belt after doing this. " Take the lead Gojira, we're walking to the first new town of the region! " Hades shouted up to his partner pokemon. The Armor Pokemon nodded and begun walking ahead of the group, a sandstorm kicking up from its ability.
@LunarSilvally @Jade_Eevee53 @BegalBitez

She chuckled. "I know it is Hades, that's why I preferred not to use Mega Evolution because of how dangerous it can be, I don't want to put any of my girls in danger because of mega evolution" she said. "Also, yes your right about Blue and I, our bond is inseperable and very strong since in battle we are in perfect sync I mean I have raised her ever since she hatched from an egg as an Eevee" she said. "Well since you are challenging the gyms, you will eventually battle with me which was one of the reasons why I came to this island but let me warn you, I won't show any weakness or hesitation when we battle since all the gyms are limited to one typing even if we are good friends but I am pretty sure you want an intense battle with an opponent" she chuckled again. "Again....we will be stuck in this sandstorm for a bit thanks to Gojira" she added as Blue and Blade didn't seem to mind the Sandstorm being active. "You see my team is already strong that they don't need to mega evolve since I have faith in my girls" she added. @DevVoid @BegalBitez @Jade_Eevee53

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Yeah, I'm quite aware your team is strong, JC. I've seen the way you and your pokemon fight. But don't think that you're stronger than I! " Hades said, jokingly making a fist and pounding it against his chest lightly two times. " Keep in mind I went with my team down sixteen gyms and eight elite four members in total, aswell as the previous Kalos Champion! We know how to fight, and we won't be easily taken down. And trust me, I know what dark types are like. After all, I keep a whole team of them, and I've been the reigning champion of the Kalos Pokemon League for almost five years now! "

She chuckled. "Don't get cocky my friend, you may know dark types but how my stragety works is very different to figure out, since coming here a lot of Trainers gave up on the challenge because they were unable to defeat me and don't forget I am the Champion of Alola and still undefeated" she said. "I know Dark types have a couple of weakness to certain types but all my girls received special training from me to deal with that weakness but you never know we might be evenly matched in power my friend" she chucked. "But you won't get to me for a while until you get the required badges from each gym including my brother Shadow" she added continuing through route 110. @DevVoid @BegalBitez @Jade_Eevee53

After a short while on a ship landed Silver Corviknight. He looked at Damion and cuddled to him for a second just to see Scythe and cuddle to him too.
"Naga, Erica, this is Lancelot" said Damien and smirked.

Meanwhile, Scythe was pet Pokemon's head and Lancelot seemed tired as he was flying all this way.
@LunarSilvally @Mangoez~