• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Eight Gyms League Roleplay

Scythe simply keep humming, but also noticed red flush on Erica's face and got worried, he was also a bit mad at himself, that Naga noticed that before him. "Something is wrong, Erica?" he asked and walked up to her and Ribbon. He looked up to her eyes.

"I make lots of mistakes.. Still do" Damien answered.
Damien blush only grow bigger as she was got closer to him and placed her hand on his forehead. "I-.. I-im fine, don't worry.." he tried to smile, but he got a bit nervous, she was just.. Really close..
@LunarSilvally @Mangoez~

She looked to Damion and blushed as well to see how close she was to him...at least by face. She quickly removed her hand from.his forehead before she gave a gentle smile raising her hands up. "oh my....my apologies Damion.....I was too close that I made you uncomfortable......you could have told me if I was....I don't like making others uncomfortable...." She said as Shiver still rested on her head as Ribbon was still looking at Erica with a gentle smile. "Sylveon!" She said. "And also Scythe, we should be there soon hopefully....." She added.

She was starting to head back to her gym that was further away from here until she saw a girl with a Rockruff. She approached as Blue walked beside her. "You seem to be searching for something, is it the first gym perhaps?" She said looking to the girl as Blue sat down next to her, her gold eyes watching the girl and her Rockruff. @Clite of Dragonbow @Jade_Eevee53

Sasha was an older trainer but he still needed the occasional 8 gym challenge to liven up his life. He already had a set strong team, but training seemed all but over. He had heard about all of the regions and what had happened to them, but as an interest he decided to visit the secret island for one thing: New people as gym leaders, stepping up to the chalange. He had gotten a small flyer in the mail for it.
I guess this is a gym challenge for the advanced trainers Sasha thought as he flew on the back of his Swoobat.
"Hey Swoobat, how much farther" Sasha shouted into the wind wipping past his face.
"Bat swoo." He replied calmly.
It wasn't much farther to this area. He couldn't wait for this ability go gain more knowledge.
I guess I should use my back up team here since this is like a reboot. They would love the training and plus I could get closer to them since the main team is the one that battles all of the time and...well....they don't get to do much all of the time.
Swoobat the started a decent, gliding down through the clouds and to the town where this small chapter of his life would start.

Last edited:
Madeline grinned. This was what she had always wanted. A chance to prove herself to the world, that she was strong and powerful.
"Ready, Fennekin?" she asked the small fox Pokemon beside her. Fennekin had been her first partner, and Madeline sometimes let her out of her Pokeball.
"What's the first gym?" Madeline murmured to herself. "Oh! Right - the fire type one. Right...fire-types are weak to rock-types, water-types, dragon-types, and surprisingly other fire-types." She glanced at Fennekin. "Hm...you're a fire-type, Fen. You'll come in handy. Fletchling will be useful, since fire-types aren't weak or strong against flying-types or normal-types. Same goes for Azumaril, but replace flying with fairy."
"We are so prepared! We can't lose!" Madeline cheered, forgetting that sometimes modesty is good, and knowing type advantages might not do anything for her...

(Blue is a female Shiny Umbreon @Jade_Eevee53 the black and blue flower on her right ear shows the gender of her)

She looked to Amara. "I was going to evolve Wolfa into the Midday form but she had a rare ability that caused her to evolve into the Dusk form of Lycanroc but either way I was happy with the transformation" she said. "I don't know if the gym leader is at the gym so I'll have to tag along with you for now since we have to get through route 110 to get to Phoenix City where Gym leader Kino is located so don't worry about running into trouble I'll handle it if things get messy" she added as Blue saw something move in her bag. "Umbre?" She said moving her head down to the side in confusion. @Jade_Eevee53

Madeline scooped Fennekin up into her arms. "This is a very big day for us, Fen. I can't wait to add more members of our little team." Madeline reached into her bag and took out two Pokeballs. "Fletchling, Azurill, come on out!" Madeline's two other Pokemon appeared in a flash. Madeline laughed.
"Hey Fletchy." Fletchling flew over and landed on her shoulder. "How're you doing, Azu? I'm sorry I didn't let you out on the boat, but I didn't want the other trainers seeing our full team." Madeline sighed and put the two (now empty) Pokeballs back into the bag. "Anyways...who's ready to fight that fire-type gym and earn the Phoenix Badge!"
"Fennekin!"
"Fletch!"
"Azurill!"
"I'm going to interpret that as: I'm ready!"

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
(OOC: I’m sorry for being later than usual. Also, surprised this kinda revived.)
BIC:
Erica
“Err.. uh.. er.. it’s nothing at all!” Erica lied, as she began to become more red at the second. She was getting embarrassed by seeing someone she was starting to develop a crush on, and that one smile of his was not helping her at all. The situation didn’t get any better as Erica’s Eevee went out of its Poke Ball to just give a look at Erica, and scratched itself due to anxiousness.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
(OOC: This post is slightly weird. Not really though.)
BIC:
“Y-you didn’t! I’m just feeling.. uh... uhh.. you know.. kind of sick!” Erica said, as Eevee chuckled at her, making Erica basically faint on the ground due to embarrassment. Eevee yet chuckled again, and ran around Erica as she was still fainted.

Naga relaxed before giving a gentle smile again. "Oh...well that's a relief.....thanks for saying it was alright....or I would just worry all day....hehe pardon me....that's why I have Ribbon to help cheer me up....when I get like this....my apologies....this must be embarrassing....." She said as Ribbon came back over to Naga gently wrapping her ribbon around her wrist to comfort her giving a smile. "Sylveon!" She said before looking to Damion reaching her other ribbon out to wrap around his wrist. @Clite of Dragonbow

Firey was looking at them noting how she was like Sakura when she was first crushing on David, and Sophia when she fell for Darius. The two were his original traveling companions, followed by his Fiance, his rival Darius, and Sophia, Darius's fiance.

"Lucas, can you check on her, she still seems red." Firey explained.

Kay was nervous, Blushing, and trying not to faint like the other girl had. 'This is bad,' was her current thought, even though she had been a little out of it.

@Mangoez~

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Lucas
“Alright, I’ll check up on her.” Lucas said to Firey, as he walked to see Kay, blushing hard but all Lucas could think of was that she was being a little sick, or something.

“Kay, are you okay?” Lucas asked, as he looked a tiny bit worried and touched her forehead to feel her temperature.
Erica
“Er..” Erica said as she finally woke up from being fainted. Eevee paused for a second, then stared at Erica as she finally went back up.

“So...” Erica said, rubbing her head to make sure she was okay.

Damien smiled as Naga calmed down, then she mention this being embarassing and he just said with gentle tone "Nah, it isn't at all". He then turned to Ribbon, smiled as she wrapped her Ribbon around his wrist and he patted her.

Scythe looked reliefed and so happy, when Erica opened her eyes. He gave her a sudden hug, but after a short while, he released her and took small step back.. "S-sorry, Erica... I am just happy that you woke up! Maybe let's start to search for something for you to sit on"

@LunarSilvally @Mangoez~

Naga just chuckled before looking out in the horizon seeing the secret island in a car distance ahead. "Look Damion, I think....I see the island from here..." She told him as Ribbon smiled giving a cry of joy as she leaped up on the rail to see it better as she smiled really excited now that she could see the island ahead. "Hey guys, I think I see the secret island ahead?" Naga mentioned pointing in the direction. @Clite of Dragonbow

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
(OOC: Back to the fourth wall breaks.)
Erica

Oh, uh, this isn’t good, Erica thought as she turned red as Scythe pulled away from a hug the two had together. Erica immediately saw the island and gasped in a small admiration, as she embraced for going to the new island.

“We are almost there. Took us from February 24th to April-“ Erica said before stopping herself again and letting out a small giggle.

Kay got a little redder, glared at Firey, then turned back to the slightly worried looking Lucas. Dragonair then woke up due to the overwhelming heat.

"Sort of." Kay explained, still red, her forehead suddenly got a little out of the ordinarily warm, and suddenly felt dizzy.

Firey looked on at the two, noticing something being up with Kay.

"You two are acting like the reincarnation of Darius and Sophia." Firey muttered.

@Mangoez~

Scythe stood up to see an island "Its here! We have finally arrived!! Damien! Let's call Lancelot here!" he was saying with excited voice.

Damien smiled to Naga, Scythe and Erica.. Its good to finally reach their destination. Then he heard Scythe's proposition "Yes, I can call him" he took from his pocket silver bell and rang with it. "Now, let's wait for him..."

@LunarSilvally @Mangoez~
(Erica can hear voice in her head.
C-Are you gonna to keep breaking the fourth wall?)

Naga cocked her head in confusion before speaking. "Um....who's Lancelot Damion?" She asked looking from him to Scythe then back at Damion. Ribbon was curious as well as she looked up at the sky for the moment but then back at Damion. "Sylve?" She said as Shiver remained rested on Naga's head. @Clite of Dragonbow

As she was leading Amara to the gym through route 101 she seemed to have spotted a male a bit alone as if he was lost. She decided to approach before speaking. "Excuse me but, do you seem lost?" She asked. "Is there a place your looking for because I will gladly lead you there" she said as Blue eyed the male curiously looking at him. @BegalBitez

Last edited:
Sasha noticed the girl walking over and he started to brace himself for a battle. Thats what al ot of people did when they walked up to him, so he assumed that's what it was for. And Umbreon trailed behind her and it seemed...a bit different then normal. She asked him if he was lost, which he was supprised by. Not many people asked him anything, but since he was lost and wanted to get on his way to the first gym... he supposed he could use the help.
"Yeah, I'm looking for the first gym." Sasha replied stratching the back of his head. "Think you could lead me there?"
@LunarSilvally

She looked to the boy before nodding. "Of course, I can lead you there I was leading Amara here to Pheonix City which is actually where the first gym is but we have to get through route 110 first before getting to Pheonix City" she said before mentioning another thing. "By the way, why did it seem like you were bracing yourself for battle?"she added. "Umbre?" Blue said as she approached slowly sniffing the boys pants curiously to catch scent before looking up at him cocking her head in confusion but also curiosity. @BegalBitez

"Well, most people that come up to me always want to battle. Plus, since I was the champion of Unova, a lot of people want to test thier skills." Sasha replied. "Also another question, Isn't your Umbreon....well....different then most? Doesn't seem like a normal one."

She looked to him. "Oh I understand, I can relate in a way since I am the Alola Champion which is why I hide myself under this white wolf blue-streaked mask and hooded black cape" she said before looking down to Blue. "Yes she is, the reason for that is she is a shiny Umbreon that's why she is different compared to the normal Umbreon which has red eyes and gold rings but let me just show you to understand" she said pulling out a small sketch pad before opening the page she wanted before showing him the completed drawings of the normal Umbreon and Shiny Umbreon. "The left one is probably what you mostly see with a lot of Trainers who have an Umbreon with red eyes and gold rings but the one on the left is considered rare which is the shiny Umbreon as instead of red eyes and gold rings, the Umbreon will have gold eyes and blue rings which you see less of to trainers. There is a very low chance that you will have a shiny but Blue here was the lucky one who hatched from the egg as a shiny with her sister who is a normal colored Eevee bit hopefully that answers your question" she said. "Blue has always been my Ace partner ever since she hatched from that egg" she added. @BegalBitez

"Yeah, I've never seen a shiny Umbreon, but I have a shiny myself. Actually 2." Sasha told her.
He took 2 pokeballs and threw them out letting Chase(greninja) and his Nidoking out.
"2 shinies, Chase my Greninja, my second partner, and my Nidoking as well."
@LunarSilvally

She looked to the two shiny Pokemon as she gave a slight smile. "Nice colorings they have indeed, your Greninja will have a great benefit on the first gym that's for sure" she said. "But anyway, just follow me and I will get you to Pheonix City without any trouble but we should be aware of any "trouble" lurking in the forest" she warned before leading the way as Blue gently tugged his pants to get him going before following her partner just beside her again. @BegalBitez @Jade_Eevee53

Sasha followed the girl and her umbreon. He called back his pokemon and took out Lucario along with Flash (ninjask) for this "trouble in the forest." Sasha wasn't going to take any chances.
"Hey..uh" Sasha realized that through all this time he never asked her name. "Uh...whats your name...and alsoooooo...what's this 'trouble' you speak of?"
@LunarSilvally

She stopped for the moment before turning to him. "Oh...how rude of me, JC, JC Wolfa and of course you met Blue my bond Partner, also my Ace but if I may ask what is yours?" She said clearing her throat. "Also, you know how every region has a group that causes trouble and up to know good, well there is rumors that one is formed on this secret island, Team Mischief is there group name as they deal with mostly dark and poison types...so I have heard" she added before continuing to walk. @BegalBitez

She looked to Sasha. "Well I also heard that they may use steel types but they are only just rumors so we will have to wait and see so for now let's be on guard through this route" she said before pulling out a Luxury ball as it popped open revealing a Female Absol. "Blade, I need your assistance through this forest as their may be trouble here so be on guard" she told her. "Sol!("Of course JC!") She said as only JC understood her before JC and Sasha proceeded further into route 110. @BegalBitez

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
As usual, Hades was driving around on his motorcycle in a dangerous fashion. However, instead of just driving fast and drifting around like a crazed lunatic, he was doing something a helluva lot worse; Hunter, his shiny Zoroark, was driving the motorcycle while Hades stood ontop the back seat, looking around the area with a pair of binoculars, examining the environment and all the different pokemon living in it. As he turned to face the direction the Motorcycle was heading, he spotted some trainers up ahead, and one of them he immediately recognized. He hung the binoculars on his neck and pointed forward, saying " Onward, Hunter! There is a friend up ahead! " The shiny Zoroark nodded and speed up as Hades crossed his arms, still standing on the back of the motorcycle. Hunter drove up Route 110 a bit more and slowed down when him and his trainer had driven to the side of these three trainers.

" Yo, JC! How's it hangin' ? " Hades said, looking down at JC from atop the back of the motorcycle, moving a strain of hair out of the way in order to see with his left eye aswell. " Still hanging in there, I hope? "

She stopped in her tracks looking up as did Blue recognizing that familiar voice as she could see him under her white wolf mask. "Hades, it's been a long time friend and I am hanging well just leading these two trainers through route 110 to Pheonix City which is where the first gym is but why is Hunter driving?" She asked as Blue gave a cry to Hunter as a hello. "What exactly are you doing here? Challenging the gyms perhaps?" She added as Blade turned to see Hades and Hunter as well giving a smile. @DevVoid

DevVoid

" Well, you see, Hunter's driving because I'm standing here. Obviously I wouldn't be able to be so risky standing on the back of a moving vehicle if I were to be driving it, now would I? " Hades laughed and took off one of his earrings. " Oh yeah, I'm here to gather badges and signatures as usual. However, this time, I took a little friend of mine along the journey! Take a look at this, JC! " Hades said, tossing her his key stone earring. " I plan on using that to win, never hurts to practice some good ol' Mega Evolution! "

She caught his key stone earring before looking at it. "Yes that is impressive and if I were to guess, is it your Tyranitar that mega evolves" she said. "Also, yes there is always a good time to practice Mega Evolution" she added tossing his key stone earring back to him. "You can come down here you know because we may run into "trouble" in this route if you know what I mean and besides like to catch up with a good friend on mine" she chuckled as Blue wagged her tail. @DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
(Ahhhh, sorry for being so inactive! >~< I'll try to be on some more now seeing that the trainers are closing in on Kino.)

"Yo, they're late," Kino mutters, sitting on a chair, one leg cross over the other as he laid his head onto his arm, which rest on the armchair. "Shouldn't they have arrived 30 minutes ago?! Where the heck are they!" The boy whines. Koi huffs, and dips his head down to rest it along his paws, feeling pretty done with his trainer as of now.
Kino had deliberately cut his food spree trip short solely for the purpose that he knew his challengers would arrive anytime soon, and now has been waiting for quite a while. Koi thinks this is because Kino must've got the time wrong, but the boy is too stubborn to admit anything of such. What is amusing though, to Koi, is when Kino complains about how he could've used all this time waiting to still be outside and trying other food, then proceeds to stuff himself with the cheesecake they bought not long ago. And not to mention the large sack of snacks Kino probably still has.
"Are they all lost?! Do they want me to personally pick them up?! Who do they think I am!? Their maid?!" He complains, standing up abruptly. "I didn't sign up to be a gym leader just to be kept waiting! I'm going to sleep!" The boy decided, stomping away to a much more secured room. Of course, with his food in hand. Koi rolls his eyes but follows patiently.

Last edited:

DevVoid

Hades caught the key stone and thought. " I mean sure, but I don't know where to put my bike.. " Hades said, thinking. " ..hm, I'll just turn it off and walk alongside it. " Hades said, turning the ignition key and taking it out, turning off the motorcycle. He hopped off of it and held onto the handlebars, walking a bit closer to JC and her friends. " So, JC, who are the people next to you? Are they also challengers for the Gyms? "