• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Eight Gyms League Roleplay

Mason's smile faltered for a moment at Aris' question, but he quickly regained his composure. "Why's Aych tagging along?" He repeated. Mason's mind flashed back to the day he met the Hippopotas. "A year ago, before I was recruited as the Spring City Gym Leader, there were some bad people doing horrid things in Sinnoh. I happened to come across one of their strongholds and..." Mason cut off the story. They got what they deserved, he wanted to say. "That's where I found him."

Mason looked back at the Hippopotas. Aych was waddling along cheerfully next to the pair of frolicking Whimsicott, a sight he was happy to see. "He was a timid little creature, and I figured it would do him some good to partner up!"

Mason turned back to face Aris. "Becoming a Gym Leader is a lot of responsibility," He began. "You might not succeed with a partime mindset." He let his words linger for a moment before bursting out laughing. "I'm just kidding," He exclaimed, "I'm pretty much doing the same thing. There's still so much of the island for me to explore, and I intend to be the island's chief expert on all things involving it's wilds." Mason looked to the sky with a look of pure excitement and anticipation. "And if that means leaving the Gym for a day or ten, Challengers can always come find me in the forest."

(@litleocub)

"Sorry, thought I misheard, but yes, it's okay, she's not usually this bold." Firey responded, as his Absol walked back to him.

A pokeball shook on Firey's belt.

"Uh oh." Firey told them both.

"Volcarona wants to do something, There's a reason why Volcarona isn't normally let out, this Pokemon is extremely powerful, I can barely beat Sandslash, much less this one." Kay explained to Lucas.

@Mangoez~

-------

"I was traveling through Unova, when I rescued an odd looking Sandile from a couple of Angry Mandibuzz. That Sandile joined my team, and is the Shiny Krookodile that was running around the ship." Eugene explained, "Very playful, and a powerful Pokemon, having multiple immunities."

Eugene pulled out a pokeball, specifically Krookodile's. Claydol prepared to use Gyro Ball, if he tried to run. Eugene then opened the Pokeball.

"Krook?" The shiny Krookodile asked.

"Krookodile, meet Rina," Eugene explained, "I was wondering if you wanted to travel with me?"

@ultraNecrosis_

Saphrax held out his hand to Willow. He did not laugh at the guy, as he normally would have for what happened, but as the guy was one that he was slowly becoming attched to, he wanted to help. "Well it is not the first time I have seen a zipper being broken like that. Here let me help you up, and then we can see what we can do about the zipper."

Aris frowned at the ground beneath her, momentarily stopping her petting. "I'm glad Aych got out of that situation. In Unova back then, there were some people who took Pokemon away from their trainers. My family left the region until it was safe again."

She continued to pet the Sawsbuck, a small smile present on her face as she turned to look at the happy Hippopotas. It was erased, though, when she realized where they were. "I'm okay as a part-time Gym Leader, since I have a manager anyway, but I'm not sure about you. And when are we going to get to this Gym of yours? It seems far."

Aris's feet were already starting to hurt. Strappy wedges weren't the best choice of shoes for long walks, and as she realized the size of the Sawsbuck, she found herself wanting to ride it more than walk in her shoes. She narrowed her eyes at Mason in envy, who was situated on top of his Gogoat.

(@~Patriot~)

Clint waved them for goodbye "See you later... JC..." he sighed and headed to Winterwild Mountain.

Scythe chuckled and smiled as Erica gave him her answer and turned to Naga "I gonna participate in gym battles and win them all!" he smiled "I am Skyscale after all!"
Damien smiled at Scythe, who was full of energy "How long it will take for us to get to the island?" he asked Naga.
@Mangoez~ @LunarSilvally

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
(OOC: Fourth wall break alert. I repeat, fourth wall break alert)
Lucas

Lucas only stared as he saw Volcarona’s Poké Ball shake. He was wondering why the Poké Ball was shaking, as he looked around for possible threats.

“So, Firey, are you traveling with us?” Lucas asked Firey while being off-topic for a second.
@Cmeriwether
Erica
Erica was wondering why Scythe kept smiling at her. It kind of made her fell slightly warm inside, and she kind of.. enjoyed being near him as she never was able to get that one smile.

“Ah, I think the boat will launch in about 2 more pages- oh wait, sorry, uh, I didn’t mean to say that, I’d presume it should hopefully launch soon.” Erica then said.
@Clite of Dragonbow

Mason pulled out a map from one of his pockets and unfolded it, comparing it to the landscape around them. He spotted a small hill a little ways into the forest that flanked either side of the path, and located it on the map. "We are..." Mason said, making the calculations in his head. "...About halfway there." They had just passed a fork in the road that lead towards two other Cities, but the path they were on was the most direct route to Spring City.

Mason turned back to Aris and noticed that the way she walked had changed ever so slightly, as if her wedge-clad feet were beginning to hurt. He also took note of the envious look she was giving him, evidently because he had a mount and she did not. "If your feet are hurting you-" Mason began "-you're welcome to ride Sawsbuck." The deer pokemon snorted in approval and lay down, allowing Aris the opportunity to clamber onto it's back.

Mason turned the topic of conversation back to that of their profession. "How did you end up actually becoming a Gym Leader?" He asked. "I mean, why did the League organizers choose you?"

(@litleocub)

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Willow took the hand gratefully, using it to heave himself back up, noting that Saphrax's strength was quite strong; the firm grip that yanks him back onto his feet wasn't a joke. Or he's just too light.
He flicks his tongue playfully at the male, acting silly with the situation laid before him. He held the broken zipper before him, giving it a good glare before bending at the waist to examine the bag's condition.
"Heh, what can we do about this? We can try to force the zipper back through the hook, but then we have to force the hook to clamp back down and make sure it's secure." He said, pressing down on the said hook, which barely budge under the trainer's pressure. "I don't have the tools needed to do that though, and using hands will be too tiring, not to mention it might hurt." He grimaces, "Maybe I'll just carry it, it's still a pouch so the things wouldn't fall out as easily, I'll buy a new one when I find one."

When she saw the Sawsbuck lower its back, Aris climbed onto its back. "Oh, thank Arceus," she said, directing a smile towards the Pokemon. "Thank Sawsbuck, actually." She was grateful for the comfort she felt when the Sawsbuck stood up again, feeling the weight on her shoes lift up. She felt a little unbalanced, though, as she wasn't used to riding on Pokemon unless it was her Togekiss.

She thought about the question Mason gave her. Obviously, she was famous as a pop idol, but not as a trainer. Her fans didn't question it, so she hadn't had a reason to explain anything until now. "Well, I did tell you I became a trainer before a pop idol. I was scouted just a Badge away from the League."

Aris wasn't one to reflect on what happens to her, usually just taking them as they are and doing something about them. She never had a need to question things, as she was always given what she wanted ever since she became an idol, so this question bothered her a little. It wasn't like she needed to think why they accepted her, she just needed to know what she'd do with it.

(@~Patriot~)

"I suppose in the long term it doesn't really matter why we're here," Mason said. "We just need to do the best we can now that we are." He slouched forward to rest his upper body on Heidrun's horns, grateful for her strength. They chose me after the raid on the Neo-Galactic stronghold, he wanted to tell Aris. He was sure that she had heard about it, as it had been made international news after the owners of the stronghold were discovered to be remnants of Team Galactic. Then again, he hadn't heard of her before, and apparently Ms. Territa was quite the popular lady.

The forest began to take on an even more vibrant green color, to the point that it the foliage and treetops were almost blue. Even the sounds of Pokemon cries that surrounded them grew more varied and frequent. When Mason noticed, he perked up from his sleepy daze and turned to face Aris. "See how everything seems more...alive?" Mason asked. "That means we're almost there."

(@litleocub)

"Yeah, it means more Bug Pokemon..." she said, rolling her eyes as a few small ones buzzed near her. She wanted to shoo them away, she really did, but she had a Bug type herself. Aris didn't want to make her Ribombee sad. When she felt something drop on her, though, her skin shivered as she heard the mocking cry of a Taillow.

"Oh. My. Arceus," she said, before the sound of her shriek resounded through the forest. This alerted her Pokemon, who quickly came to her aid as she almost cried at the sight of small Taillow poop on her arm. "Ugh, I should've taken a van."

While she was panicking, her Gardevoir rummaged through her bag and found a pack of wet wipes, while her Hatterene looked like she was ready to whack her trainer over the head for screaming.

(@~Patriot~)

For all the games he enjoyed playing, Mason was never great at poker. As such, he found it extremely difficult to maintain his composure as Aris began rethinking the entirety of her life choices leading up to the moment that a baby Taillow relieved itself onto her arm. Don't laugh, he began internally chanting. For the love of everything good and holy don't laugh. Mason had everything more or less under wraps until he caught a glimpse of what he thought was a tear in Aris eye, which set him over the edge like a Wailord over a cliff.

"AHHHHHAHAHAHAHA!" He cried. He was clearly the only one who found the situation humorous, however, as even Mason's own Pokemon were hovering around Aris in an effort to ensure her safety. Even Aych was trotting along next to Sawsbuck and Aris, sniffing up at the girl inquisitively.

(@litleocub)

Aris turned red from embarrassment and simmering anger as she heard the other man laugh. She got the pack of wet wipes from her Gardevoir and wiped her arms, just in time for the Pokemon to block an incoming smack from the agitated Hatterene. She made sure to rub at the spot harder. "I'm going to take a long, long bath at the end of the day..."

She turned to Mason, yelling at him. "H-hey! What are you laughing at?!" she barked, throwing one of her crumpled, dirty wipes at him. She was ready to cry again before the two Whimsicott stretched their arms towards her. Aris scooped them up in her arms, cradling them with either arm. She glared at her companion.

"At least your Pokemon care."

(@~Patriot~)

"Yes," Firey pulled out Volcarona's pokeball, it was red with a blue star.

Kay kept close to Lucas, just in case Volcarona decided to pop out of his pokeball.

@Mangoez~

---------

Krookodile nodded to Mona, and looked around, making sure that super scary Volcarona wasn't around. Krookodile sighed in relief. He had to deal with that Volcarona, Enraged one too many times.

"Krookodile?" Eugene asked worriedly.

"Krooko-krook Dile. (No enraged Volcaronas.)" Krookodile responded.

"Krookodile seems to be on edge." Eugene told Rina.

@ultraNecrosis_

Mason began to regain his composure when Aris voiced her opinion on who cared more about her. "Hey now, I ca-" He began when WHAM!, he felt something hit the back of his head. Mason crashed to the ground from his position on top of Heidrun, and put a hand to investigate the damage once his mind connected the dots between the impact with his head and his impact with the ground. The hand came back covered in a thin red liquid, and the distinct lack of pain told Mason all he needed to know without even looking up.

The man popped back up to his feet, playing off the fall by throwing a few quick punches at nothing and stating, "I think I got this Ghost Type that was following us." Suddenly, from the corner of his eye, Mason noticed movement in the treeline running parallel to the path. He spun his head and his arm at the same time, and caught the second Razz Berry that would've hit him had he not reacted so quickly. "Heidrun, use Energy Ball!" Mason commanded. The Gogoat momentarily charged a ball of green energy, then released it in the direction that the Razz Berry had been flung from.

A duo of Aipom went flying through the air into the next tree, cackling in Mason's direction before scampering off deeper into the forest. The man began to laugh again, as well, before turning to Aris. The back of his head still dripped with Razz Beryy, yet his smile was unwavering. "This kind of thing happens a lot when you spend a lot of time in nature," Mason told her. "Things tend to get a bit messy!"

(@litleocub)

Aris glared at Mason, who was covered in Razz Berry juice. She didn't need a mirror to know her own hair was covered in the sticky red juice as well, who dripped down her back and onto the Sawsbuck she rode on. She found herself too tired to even yell about it, and her Gardevoir was patting her back already.

"Yeah, just a little messy..." she said. She sighed as she took out more wet wipes, wiping the juice that haven't dried yet. Her hair was starting to smell like the Berry, too. She couldn't even let herself touch the saturated strands, fearing the juice might transfer to her own fingers. The pair of Whimsicott giggled at her. "Just a little more, Aris..." she mumbled to herself.

Her companion didn't seem to be too bothered by the juices covering his head, and she wondered if this guy just didn't care about his appearance. He could use some new clothes or something, she noted, but most of all, they both needed a shower.

"You know, if you have a shower in your Gym locker rooms, I'm going first," she claimed. "Besides, don't you feel uncomfortable in that mess?"

(@~Patriot~)

Saphrax took the zipper, he rummaged through his bag for a piece of wire. He used it for some of the art he does with his canvases, as it can have a cool effect on the paint when used in a certain way. "Well lets see what I can do." With that he took the wire and tied it to the zipper where it broke. He used the broken part of the zipper to have a stronger connection. When he was done he looked to Willow, and said. "Do you think I could help you reorganize your bag, so it will fit all that you need it to?"

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Huh? O-oh of course!" Willow replies clumsily, "You can do whatever you'd like! I don't mind at all!" He said, making it rather clear unintentionally that he really have sense of privacy with his stuff. Perhaps it's because he has nothing to hide. "Go ahead, I'll just watch from the sidelines, I don't want to get in your way." He offers, kneeling slightly just to observe the wire that now connects the zipper together with the bag.
"Your handicraft is amazing really, so precise and careful in it's making," he rested his hands onto his lap after fully kneeling down, "I'm thoroughly impressed," he said.
"Oo! Be careful with the flower pots though! They're empty but still pretty dangerous," he suddenly warns, remembering at the last second he had such a thing in the bag. Don't ask why he have all this.
"And some of the seed bags are opened, so watch out in case they spill, the seal might not be completely shut." He added.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Lucas
Lucas looked at Kay as she stood near him, and knew that something like this was actually serious. He just stared, as he looked at the Volcarona that just came out of Firey’s Poké Ball. He even sent out his own Vaporeon out just in case he needed to.

Volcarona popped out, looking around making sure Eugene's Krookodile wasn't nearby.

"Volcarona must have popped out because Earthquake is here, and his Krookodile lost control of his Anger Point ability, and bit my fiance, Ariana, the first bite alone broke her arm, the second, almost killed her," Firey explained, sadly, "That's why I'm here, to hopefully figure out a way to save her."

Firey pulled out a cloak from his pack, and put it on.

"I suggest you stay clear of Volcarona when he's angry, he once blew through two Omastars despite triple type disadvantages." Firey warned.

Kay knew Volcarona was scary, to the point that he wiped her older sister's entire team by himself.

"He also swept my older sister's entire team once." Kay warned, "Your Vaporeon needs to be very careful."

@Mangoez~

--------

"Oh crap!" Eugene noticed a very large Volcarona, "Krookodile, return!"

The Shiny Krookodile was returned for his own safety.

"We need to be very careful, if that Volcarona spots us, I don't want to think what would happen." Eugene told Rina, "Let's go somewhere else."

@ultraNecrosis_

"Are you kidding?" Mason asked incredulously. "I'm about as comfortable as I an be right now!" He lay flat on Heidrun's back, basking in the slowly setting sun. "A shower would be nice, of course, but I could live like this for the rest of my days." He turned to set a cheery gaze on Aris before realizing that she wasn't enjoying herself nearly as much as he was.

For the first time he really took note of her...utter discomfort. From her words to her body language, there was a lot that Mason hadn't picked up on before that he saw now. He noticed the way she didn't even touch her Berry-soaked hair, as if in an effort to pretend it didn't really exist in such a state at all. The way she clutched onto the Whimsicott, like an exhausted child with their teddy bears, pained Mason in a way he almost couldn't describe. She really hates being out here, he decided sadly.

Mason sat back up and double checked the map. A large stone jutting out from the ground to their right gave him a landmark to compare, and he found that they were equivalent to ten minutes away from Spring City. Now that he had a number in his head, Mason realized that he hadn't just been hearing the Pokemon around him. Noise from the small city was also beginning to find it's way to his ears, and Mason almost shuddered when he heard it.

"We're almost there," he announced in a semi-defeated tone of voice. "When I checked out the Gym the first day there were locker rooms and a small apartment. You're welcome to use either."

(@litleocub)

Last edited:
Saphrax smiled at Willow and began to carefully handling of the goods that the boy had. He was not going to hurt any of the seeds, and had them in and out of the bag in less time then one would think. He had essentially made sure everything had it's own place, so that the bag would be better organized for him. "You know that the bag will hold until we can find one a tad bigger. The wire was nothing as I have done things like that for years when it was needed." With that he zipped up the bag with little difficulty and had a place for all of the flowers, seeds, and flower pots that Willow had.

"Oh, finally," Aris said, visibly perking up at the words. The Whimsicott in her arms started to doze off, and she took note of the sun setting and the birds starting to roost in the trees. Her other Pokemon were getting tired as well, and she returned them to their Pokeballs so they could rest. She found herself becoming rather exhausted, too, but the stickiness of her hair and back forced her awake.

At least I have extra clothes in my bag. I hope they aren't in bad condition or something, Aris thought to herself as they neared the small city in silence. Town was more like it, since it was still in development and a few houses were here and there. The marketplace was almost closed for the day, with only a few stalls open. Noises of people coming home from school and work were more prevalent now.

She gently woke the two Whimsicott up, returning hers to its Pokeball and letting Mason's land on the ground, waiting for anything from their trainer. It was only then Aris realized how pretty the place truly was, with a lot of trees and flowers growing around. The sight and aroma distracted her and sparked something inside her that made her want to explore. It wasn't until she wobbled on the Sawsbuck that she realized she was going to have a lot of trouble if the Sawsbuck didn't lower itself so she could leave.

"Uh, Sawsbuck, a little help maybe? Would you mind lowering yourself for me just so I can get down?" she asked, but the Pokemon just shook its head. Wait, wasn't it nice earlier? "Come on, I'll even clean your coat for you. Look at those juice spots."

(@~Patriot~)

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Willow looks awfully pleased at how the bag Zips so easily, a rare luxury that 95% of the time he never gets to enjoy. To see it close so effortlessly was a satisfying sight and he smiles joyously at that.
"You're so organized," he praised anyways, though Saphrax somehow always know what to say to counter them, "now everything is in order and it'll be so much more easier to carry around." He said, dipping his head a bit lower to look at the wire, hands tucked to clutch at the back of his neck and holding back any stray hair that threatens to block his vision.
"The only discomfort I have to deal with now is to make sure none of the flower pots breaks, they crack easily and it's rather troublesome to clean it up, you can cut yourself along the edges."

Sawsbuck nodded and sank to the ground, allowing Aris to clamber from it's back. When she did climb off, Mason returned the Sawsbuck to it's Poke Ball. "Rest up, buddy." He murmured as he returned it to his belt. He did the same for his Whimsicott and Breloom, allowing them to rest up as well. Heidrun showed no signs of slowing down, though, as she had been absorbing sunlight and energy throughout the entire journey.

Aych waddled up to Mason's feet and grumbled sleepily, and Mason smiled down at him. "You ready, too?" He asked rhetorically. Mason reached down and ripped off the velcro pouches, attaching them to his own bag, before returning Aych to his Poke Ball.

Mason spotted the Gym at the edge of the marketplace, and waved for Aris to follow him before racing ahead. It had huge, deceptively light oak doors bearing a vine pattern, and Mason heaved them open with little effort. Inside was a simple waiting room with a currently unoccupied secretary's desk, with large ceilings and paths leading in three directions. "The left hall leads to the stands, the right hall leads to the Challenger locker rooms, and the door behind the desk leads to my quarters." He called behind him. Mason turned to Heidrun and ruffled her fur before saying, "Rest up." Pressing a Poke Ball to her head, Heidrun was returned and Mason was ready for a nap.

(@litleocub)

"Wait, what? What's happening? What Volcarona?" An alarmed Rina stood up from her chair. Mona hid behind her and looked worriedly at Eugene. "Are we in danger? As I said, I have an idea on how we can get to the island faster..." Mona looked at her Trainer, who was staring at one of the emergency rafts near the edge of the boat. The Kirlia shot a worried look at Eugene. "Come on!" Rina ran for the emergency raft and threw it overboard. Mona, shocked, ran after her Trainer. Rina took a deep breath and leaped off the boat. Mona stared at the bottom, looked at Eugene, and jumped down as well.

@Cmeriwether

"It is nothing. I have to be to make sure my art supplies does not get ruined while I travel." Saphrax smiled. He was really enjoying the time he spent with Willow, he hoped that he would get do it more when the boat landed.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Willow laughs again, stroking his hair back behind his ears once more after it continously falls into his line of vision.
He enjoys every waking moment with Saphrax. The man was fun to talk to, creative, supportive, adorable, relax, reliable, sweet, and not to mention strikingly handsome-
Willow blush at that last thought, choking on his own breath hastily, only mid in before he croaks quietly to catch his lost breath. His vocal cords gave automatic squeals nervously, confused as to all the emotions he was feeling. Flapping his hands like fans around his cheek, he tries to cool down his blooming face, undoubtedly red. This time, Willow was sure it wasn't the sun that causes the shades of red to show.
"Hahaaaaaa," he drags out the last syllable with a long note, tiny vibrations rumbling along his voice, making it tremble. "you do draw a lot, maybe when we land, you'll find more attractions to sketch down."

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
(OOC: Warning | Another major fourth wall break.)
Erica

"I said two pages since - well - we are being cont-" Erica said, but then stopped herself. Before saying that, she stared quite right into Scythe's puppy eyes.

"Gosh, two pages will take about 6 more days at this pa-" Erica said and stopped herself again, and then just giggled slightly and blushed heavily, yet not noticing it.
@LunarSilvally, @Clite of Dragonbow
Lucas
"Ah, then, I see no more point of having Vaporeon out." Lucas said, returning Vaporeon back to its Poke Ball. He then stood in front of Kay and put his arm out to protect her, as he prepared for any attacked from Volcarona.
@Cmeriwether

Scythe didn't understand a thing from what Erica said, he stood next to her "So, we are going to be there soon" he started to hum a nice melody.

Damien was suprised as Naga hug him from behind "Do I do the same thing.."he repeated shyly after her. He had completely red face, but he didn't want for her to stop hugging him... For some reason. Happy Ribbon cry helped him to recover from shock a bit.
@LunarSilvally @Mangoez~

"He won't attack unless Ariana is around, or Earthquake's Krookodile is around, he will not attack Ariana at all." Kay explained, blushing slightly.

"Volcarona, what's up buddy?" Firey asked his Pokemon.

Volcarona looked around, relieved that he did not spot the Krookodile.

"Dragonair?" Kay asked her Pokemon.

The Dragonair was asleep again, napping around her arm and shoulder.

@Mangoez~

-----

Eugene followed Rina and Mona to the lifeboat and jumped, landing on the boat, as Claydol floated to the boat.

"This was a great idea, I hope I don't have to deal with that Pokemon in the league, because I've heard of it's legends, defeating two Omastars, and wiped an entire team in a six on six match." Eugene explained about the Volcarona, "It wiped the floor with Sandslash, Swampert, and Krookodile."

@ultraNecrosis_

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
(OOC: Another fourth wall break. I need to stop.)
Lucas

Lucas nodded at Kay as he nodded her being slightly red again.

She must not feel good, Lucas thought.

“Uh, Kay, are you okay? I have seen you getting red a little bit around me, are you feeling good?” Lucas asked, not knowing the true meaning of this.
@Cmeriwether
Erica
“Naga, you should tell your own-“ Erica said until she stopped. She fully turned red from embarrassment, and regretted saying anything like that.

Still fully red, Erica said, “Ignore what I said, I guess.”
@Clite of Dragonbow, @LunarSilvally

Volcarona had taken a look at Kay, then at Lucas, then Firey, then back at Kay.

'Why do you have to be this cute, Lucas?" Kay thought.

"Let's get ready." Kay whispered into Lucas's ear.

"I'll watch for anything that could ruin this," Firey whispered so no one could hear it.

@Mangoez~

------

At that moment, one of Eugene's pokeballs opened, revealing Swampert.

"Swampert?" Eugene asked.

Swampert suddenly made a wave, which took the life boat with it.

"Swampert, continue using Surf!" Eugene turned to Rina, "Hold on!"

@ultraNecrosis_

Naga chuckled. "Yes, do you do the same thing Damion....make mistakes sometimes...." She asked again still hugging him from behind with a gentle smile but had looked to Erica. "Are you.....alright Erica?" She asked seeing the red flush on her face. Ribbon looked to Erica giving a smile as she reached her long ribbon up to gentle pat her head. "Sylveon!" She cries happily smiling up at her. "Damion....why are you blushing?" She said noticing as she let go of him to face him. "Do you have a fever?" She asked placing her hand on his forehead as she was a bit close to his face. @Clite of Dragonbow @Mangoez~