• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Eight Gyms League Discussion

Name: Thomas Skyscale (Scythe)
Appearance: Young boy with black hair with ice blue eyes. He is slender and quite tall for his age. He is really pale and usually have wooden Scythe, that he use to train with his pokemons. He usually wears blue hoodie, black t-shirt and white trousers.
Physical Appearance: 24737_ukZ39tKh.png
Made in piccrew.me...Sorry, I made it a some time ago.. Don't remember how it was called.. It is in piccrew.
Personality: Thomas is a focused, serious, extremely driven and concentrated only on achieving his present goals. He keep moving forward qnd want to make his siblings proud (Espesially Clint). He usually is really open to everyone and like his brother. He is ready to help with any of your problem.
Partner Pokemon: Zoroark (M) Vectra
Team: Pawniard (M) Soldier, Sneasel (F) Razor
Crush: Erica Juniper (If @Mangoez~ would allow..)
Parents: Andrew Skyscale (*) and Marie Skyscale (*)
Siblings: Karma (Older brother, head of family, boss of Skyscale Corporation. The strongest Skyscale {Elite four member??} ), Ophelia (Older Sister), Clint (Older Brother)
Other: see Clint. Scythe often spar with his pokemons himself using his toy wooden scythe, as he says he wants to become stronger with them.
-+-

Name: Damien Coyle
Appearance: Damien is a young, slender man with Rubin eyes and orange, a bit messed, spiky hair. He is around 181 cm tall and wears usually black jacket, white shirt and blue jeans.
Physical Appearance: IMG_20200224_123500.jpg
Made in https://picrew.me/image_maker/3011 (ぐずりだんし|Picrew)
Personality: Damien is sweet and nice person. Usually calm, he is hard-working and friendly.
He can be shy around new people, he quickly opens to them. He always try to protect everyone. He is also a really strong trainer, don't get deceived.
Partner Pokemon: Shiny Corviknight (M) Lancelot
Team: Bisharp (F) Queen, Arctozolt (M) Perun, Charmeleon (M) Viper, Ivysaur (F) Xannia, Poliwhirl (M) Asura
Crush: Naga (If @LunarSilvally would allow...)
Parents: Iria (Mother) and Laslow (Father)
Siblings: He doesn't have any.
Other: His task is to watch and report Scythe and his team growth to Karma. His Bisharp, Queen is mother to Thomas's pawniard.
Damien work as butler for Scythe, as his father has some kind of 'big debt' to Karma.

I should have something, a more powerful trainer, like the potential finalist that they have to face, if you need it, a potential Elite Four Member, if not, a mysterious trainer, and an inexperienced Trainer, @Mangoez~ should recognize the inexperienced one.

Name: Firey Seth Argentston
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance:screendShot_2020-02-24_18-45-46.png
From Pitzmaker.
Physical Appearance: He is Five foot eleven, weighing about 160, on a small frame, wears blues, greys, and blacks, with Hiking boots. He wears a cloak that is Grey on the Outside and Green on the inside.
Personality: He is Serious, Stern, and slightly aloof, however he can be protective.
Gym Chosen: none (Potential Elite Four, if not Mysterious Trainer.)
Type Chosen: Mixed Type
Ace Pokemon: Volcarona (M)
Team: Kingdra (M), Burny (Blaziken, M), Aggron (F), Salamence (F), Sharp (Absol, F, Partner)
Crush: Mentions an Ariana Montgomery
Parents: Seth Argentston (Father, Deceased) Adrianne Yvonne Argentston (Mother, Deceased)
Siblings: Adrianna Argentston (Twin Sister, Alive), Kaylee "Kay" Argentston (Sister, Alive), Paige Argentston (Younger sister, Alive)
Other: He mentions his fiancee, Ariana, from time to time. He is also a Vigilante known as The Cloaked Rider.

Name: Eugene "Earthquake" Gong
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: screendShot_2020-02-24_18-45-33.png
From Pitzmaker.
Physical Appearance: He is six foot one, on a medium frame, average muscle, wearing mostly browns.
Personality: He is very nice, sweet and caring, but will protect those he loves.
Type Chosen: Ground
Ace/Partner Pokemon: Claydol
Team: Garchomp (M), Sandslash (F), Swampert (F), Alolan Dugtrio (F), Krookodile (M, Shiny)
Crush: None at the moment, will develop later.
Parents: Unnamed Father (Deceased), Darlene Gong (Mother, Alive)
Siblings: None
Other: He is the Potential Finalist trainer.

Name: Kaylee "Kay" Argentston
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: screendShot_2020-02-24_18-46-01.png
From Pitzmaker, @LunarSilvally how do I make the link to it?
Physical Appearance: She is just shy of Five foot four, with a slim figure, she is known to wear longsleeves and pants, due to her shyness.
Personality: Kay is a shy, sweet and caring girl,
Type Chosen: Dragon
Ace/Partner Pokemon: Dragonair (M)
Team: Axew (F), Sliggoo (M), will catch more later in the Journey.
Crush: Lucas Juniper (If @Mangoez~ doesn't mind)
Parents: Seth Argentston (Father, Deceased), Adriane Yvonne Argentston (Mother, Deceased)
Siblings: Adrianna Argentston (Older Sister, Alive), Firey Seth "The Cloaked Rider" Argentston (Older Brother, Alive), Paige Argentston (Younger sister, Alive)
Other: Her Brother is The Cloaked Rider, a Vigilante known throughout Unova and Kalos.

Last edited:
Well Sarah is going to be a gym challenger, and her team has been with her for a very long time now. They are like family. I can not think of breaking them up.

With Saphrax I do not know his team at the moment, so I will figure that out as the RP contiues. I do not know if he will compete in the gyms, or he used this as a vaction to see someplace different.

I'll join as a trainer :>

Name: Katrina Portsmann (nicknamed Rina)
Appearance: Katrina is a moderately attractive girl who likes to wear vintage-style blouses and dresses, along with different hair accessories. She has shoulder-length brown hair and teal eyes. She has a slim build, and is about 5'6" tall. Her favorite color is blue, which is why she wears a lot of it.
Physical Appearance: (via PitzMaker)
795013_87848713_2622353997994296_2756556847191162880_n.png

Personality: As the president of Aris Territa's fanclub "The Fairies", she models most of her personality after her. She is snobbish and arrogant. Born from a rich family, she has also grown to be bratty and lazy and expects what she wants to be handed to her.
Despite her mean demeanor, she is open to having new friends and talking to people. She is also shown to be protective of her younger brother and her Pokemon.
Although she is sometimes shown to be intelligent, she has a tendency to zone out or lose focus in critical moments, such as when she is disadvantaged in battle.
Team: Pepper (Marill, F), Mona (Kirlia, F), Clover (Ivysaur, M), Chili (Fletchinder, M), Nutmeg (Sneasel, F)
Crush: none (?)
Parents: Martha Portsmann (mother, alive), Jack Portsmann Sr. (father, alive)
Siblings: Jack Portsmann Jr. (younger brother, alive)
Other: Her mother is the CEO of a famous sugar company in Los Angeles.

Attachments

• 87848713_2622353997994296_2756556847191162880_n.png
    87848713_2622353997994296_2756556847191162880_n.png
    551.6 KB · Views: 33