• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5

Ara looked at him and she stood up "i'm gonna go look for Fae" she said frowning and she ran off looking around the slyveon and she smiled happily as she ran around "hey Fae you around here?"
@Stormursa

Aeau heard an unfamiliar voice call out from beneath his position. He peeked his finned head out over the arm of the chair, and spotted a Glaceon. Aeau remained silent as the Glaceon called out Fae's name, making Aeau involuntarily blush.

Fae looked up from the windowsill that she was laying in. The fairy type purring softly as she blinked her eyes open. She made a sound to call out to the glaceon and tilted her head, "yes? What can I do for you, icey"?

Ara smiled " Hey fae" she said bowing and she drooped " I'm sorry about the way i acted back on the plane..i know i was stupid " she drooped and she laid on the floor looking at her "Please forgive me" she looked up, not wanting to lose this friendship.

Aeau was drawn in by the conversation, looking intrigued at the situation unfolding before him. He sighed, looking at Fae, before mentally berating himself for the gesture, hoping to anything that is holy she didn't see.

"It's fine. Just try not to do that to me or I might turn my pranks on you," Fae smirked and stretched, pawing at the windowsill as she woke up her muscles then laid back down.

Ara nodded and she looked up at her and she turned around , only to see Aeau and she waved " Hi there" she said going up to him " I'm Ara" she said smiling at him and she purred a little

"Hello Aeau. Have you filled up on snacks already," the Sylveon hummed and hemmed down to be within the conversation. She played with the bow around her neck and smiled, purring happily still.

"Well so what should we do? Is their any toys around here? Or we could set up some pranks maybe," Fae grinned devilishly as she walked around the group slowly, waking up her paws. She then stopped and looked at Aeau, "any ideas"?

"I do," Fae nodded as se sat down inbetween them. She tilted her head and blinked, looking about to stretch her neck l. Her ribbons moving about and patting her companion's heads.

"Well let's look," Fae nodded before she started to run around. She held her head high, looking about. She narrowed her eyes, searching for a stereo or something of the like.

"Now where is it," she stopped suddenly and grumbled when she couldn't find a stereo. She then tried to find the door to maybe check outside, hoping that there could be music making pokemon.

"Are the flexible enough to for both of our heads? Maybe if we can get out then there will be musical Pokemon," Fae stopped her walking and turned to look at the water type, tail wagging as se thought about dancing.

Fae tilted her head at the chuckle and used her ribbons to open the door that led outside, padding out and looking about. Her ears twitched as she tried to zero out any thing that could be used for music.

"Then what are we going to do? I don't know how to work the tv and I don't know how to put music on it," Fae whined and pawed at the ground to show her disappointment. The fairy type laid down and put her head down, tail dropping. Her purring turned into whining.

Aeau drooped and looked down at Fae. "Well..." He sighed, laid down beside Fae, and pawed at the ground. Aeau finally turned to Fae, and smiled very lightly. He then put his paws on his headphones, pushing them up to his blue ears, and reached the other headphone to Fae, gently setting it on her ear, although he had to cuddle up to Fae very closely, blushing at his contact with Fae's soft fur. Aeau looked to Fae, and smiled sheepishly. "How about that?" He asked.

"A little tight but not bad," Fae hummed and perked up at the musical device. She didn't pay his blush and infact pressed closer to Aeau so that there was less of a chance they would break his headphones. Her purring returned and smiled smiled.

Fae yawned, eyes closing as she fell asleep and used her water type companion as a pillow. The music acting like a lullaby for the fairy type. Her ribbons resting around her.

Aeau blushed deeply when he noticed Fae was asleep, and using him as a pillow. He tried to not move, as to not wake Fae, and eventually got used to Fae's soft fur propped against him. Aeau purred, admiring the moment, calm music playing as his adorably sleeping companion laid against him. He sat for a while before succumbing to the urge to sleep caused by the calm music, and Fae's ribbons and soft physique resting against him. As Aeau slept, he also used his sleeping companion as a soft pillow, and laid against her, sometimes involuntarily gently nuzzling against Fae.

(OOC: So I guess Ill do the night to day transition.)

Midnight let out a small yawn, opening his eyes, finding it daytime. Midnight then thought a bit. "Wake up to the others, or stay sleeping, and ignore everyone?" Midnight thought. He then knoticed his awkward position, he was upsidedown his back against the tree and his tail covering half of his face. A small blush came to his face before he quickly leapt to his feet, hoping no one had noticed. He then frowned, finding himself a bit hungry. He slowly walked inside, finding Aeau and Fae sleeping, Fae using Aeau as a pillow, both were sound asleep, for Midnight it was pure luck. He then slowly walked into the kitchen making sure not to wake anyone. He used Psychic to pour some pokefood into a bowl. He then sat down near the tv, eating some of the pokefood. He didn't turn the tv on, waking up some of the residents of the home, so he simple stared at the black screen.

Fae grumbled as sunlight hit her eye lids. They fluttered open and she got up and put the headphone back around Aeau's neck. She stretched and clawed at the ground before going off to grab some pokefood. Her tail wagged, ribbons pouring the food.

Aeau felt fidgeting around him, grumbled something in his sleep, and his head fell to the ground after Fae got up. A button on his headphones was accidentely pressed, and started blasting heavy metal into his ear. Aeau screeched awake, and jumped up in surprise and terror.

Midnight heard some noise around the corner. He hoped.it was Diamond, rushing over. He ran into the kitchen, noticing it was Fae at the last second he slowly came to a stop in front of Fae. Noticing his mistake, Midnight let out a small sigh, and started walking away.

"Oh hello? Do you need any pokefood while I'm getting it," Fae offered and opened the door to find milk and maybe some hot sauce. She was wiggling her tail and looked about.

Fae nodded and started to make up another bowl of food. She snuck some hot sauce into put it infront of her water type companion. She then munched on her perfectly fine food and waited to see if he ate it.

Aeau nodded back, and watched Fae make some food. He peeked into it, and sniffed, smelling hot sauce and other items. Aeau smiled, and took some, taking a few bites out of the food. "This is great!" He complimented, smiling at Fae, although he was a bit embarrassed about the events of the previous night.

She grumbled a little bit that he wasn't affected by the hot sauce. She finished then went to go see who was up. She smirked when she saw midnight and ran over to tackle the dark type before running away and then circling back to tackle him again.

Midnight turned around only to be tackled by Fae, causing him to loose balance and trip. He then smirked. "Sorry Fae, but this is over." Midnight smirked, using an Attract while Fae charged at Midnight. While the Attract got to the Sylveon, the Umbreon used Quick Attack, running towards Fae.

Fae blushed and stumbled back as she wasn't expecting the attract, a flirty purr rising in her throat. She didn't even move when he used quick attack, to distracted by him.