• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5

Midnight sighed. "We're already here, and I already carried you halfway. And now, I just wanna, lie down, and sleep." Midnight sighed. He then walked over to his small pokebed. "Now if you would, I'd like to sleep. Don't wake me up." Midnight smiled.

Felix looked at Phoenix "hey sorry" he apologised "sorry if I hurt you. Can you forgive me?" He asked feeling bad he looked at xandi and everyone and felt mixed feelings

"It's good to know everyone's getting along now!" Xandi said to the others from the kitchen, sitting on her haunches in front of an open part of the counter. Leaping up onto its top, the Espeon padded over to the first cabinet and opened it with her paws. She could've easily done so with her psychic powers, but she still had energy to burn, and this was the way to do so. Inside, she found a couple boxes of crackers, cookies, and the like. Closing the cabinet door, she moved onto the next one, spotting some other human snack foods. The cabinet closest to the edge of the counter held what she was looking for.

Pulling the bag out of the cabinet and setting it onto the floor with her psychic powers so she didn't risk ripping the bag, Xandi called back to the others, hopping down from the countertop. "Oh, guys~! I hit the jackpot!" the Espeon cooed, pawing at the bag of Pokefood until it opened up. She grinned, and sniffed the food to make sure it was still fresh. Sure enough, the scent was fine- and made her even more hungry. "Why don't we dig in, eh?"

And with that, Xandi dug her face into the open bag, taking a bite of the food inside.

(OOC: Just tell me if there's anything wrong with this post, alright, @Lucky Ace?)

OOC: Nope, you're ok.)

Midnight's ear twitched, hearing tons of noise. He did it again when he heard it a bit louder. He then frowned, picking his head up and yawning, walking to where everyone was at. "Guys, I really need some sleep. So you mind turning it down a bit?" Midnight asked.

Felix knew he didn't wake up midnight but he felt as if he did "sorry" he apologised on behalf of everyone or more accurately xandi he got up and walked over to xandi and looked at the food he smiled and accidentally put his paw on xandi's and dug in

Aeau yawned and looked up from his position on a couch adjacent to the one many of the Eeveelutions were on. He was surprised and actually relieved. Aeau looked around to see quite a few of them there. Apparently Diamond has been spoiling himself. He thought, smirking, and hopped off his seat. "Hello!" Aeau exclaimed, announcing himself to the group extravagantly.

Fae looked up from her place to look at all of the other eeveelutions and yawned. The fairy type stood and stretched, purring softly before leaving her sleepi place to grab some food.

Aeau kept trotting around the large house, when he felt a tinge of hunger. He looked down in slight dismay, and looked up to a cabinet that an Espeon was rummaging through. Aeau tried climbing up to reach the cabinet, but slipped, and fell, although it was a short distance onto his back. He looked up from his to see a Sylveon walking towards him. Aeau looked up in embarrassment, and chuckled awkwardly.

"Are you okay," Fae hummed and poked the other Pokemon with a paw. She was purring in laughter and sat back as she looked at the psychic type. She opened the fridge with one of her ribbons and looked just through it.

"Y-Yes..." Aeau stammered, blushing as the Sylveon poked him. He looked at her blushing silently before climbing to his feet. Aeau once again attempted to clamber up the counter, and succeeded in this second try. He trotted across the counter to a cookie jar, and licked his lips, and used his paws to unscrew it, smirking with hunger.

"Pass me one," Fae looked up at him as she pulled out a pickle jar and put it down before closing the door and using her ribbons to open the jar. She hooked a pickle with a claw and took it out without touching the others.

Aeau grunted, and pried the jar open, licking his lips at its contents. He indulged himself, and pulled a cookie out of the jar, and took a bite out of it. Aeau purred in contentment at the sweet taste of the cookie.

Fae put the pickles back and munched on the one she had gotten out, licking up the juice on her paws then her muzzle. She looked at her housemate that was eating a cookie and padded over, "can you pass me one maybe"?

Picking her head up from inside the bag of food allowed Xandi to see Midnight walk over in order to ask them to keep it down. She nodded, an awkward grin plastered on her face, in response, taking one more bite from the bag's contents before she felt something heavy on her paw. Felix had accidentally placed his paw on her own, and Xandi could feel her face heating up because of the contact. Unsure of how to bring it up, the Espeon said nothing about it, instead turning to the other Eeveelution that had made an appearance. Seeing as the Vaporeon had found some cookies, Xandi was interested, so she pulled her paw free from Felix's grasp and hopped onto the counter one again, smiling at the Water-type as she sat next to him. "I'd like one, too! Just one, though, please," she said, looking into the container of cookies and licking her lips.

Felix had loved the chips he felt candid paw come out from under his he blushed "did I do that" he apologised to xandi. He heard cookies "cookies. COOKIES!" He said exited

Fae caught it and munched on the sweet treat happily. Her fairy nature taking over as she did a roll on the floor and started purring lifer then ever. She then looked up at them and bounced around.

Aeau slumped up against the wall, smiling. He looked around the house, marveling at just how many Eveelutions were running around. Aeau then turned his attention to the three Eeveelutions before him. He didn't know their names, so he was thinking of asking, but before he put this plan into action, the Sylveon he had seen about a minute before began rolling around on the ground. Aeau looked at the Sylveon, smiling at her, before shaking himself out of the stupor, and looking away, blushing.

"You ok up there," Fae asked before leaping up to stand on the counter beside him. She wobbled for a bit before catching herself and sitting down, grooming her fur to keep it nice and clean, "I'm Fae by the way".

Felix then looked at the Pokemon offering cookies he could tell he was trying to do somthing Maybe impresse someone he shrugged and smiled he walked over to him "hey, names felix"

Aeau maintained his gaze away from Fae, to prevent her from noticing his blush. "F-Fine. I-I'm Aeau." He stammered, when a Leafeon walked over and introduced itself. Aeau tried to look away from it, but failed, being surprised by its sudden appearance. "H-Hey, names Aeau." He replied, attempting to sound casual.

He smiled "he likes her" he thought as he smiled he looked back at xandi and blushed "anyway nice to met you" he said jumping back down and walking to the couch

"I'm far," the Sylveon introduced herself again and pawed at one of her ears before yawning and nudging Aeau. She mumbled about a nap hen lept down and padded into the living room to find a warm place to sleep.

"I'm A-Aeau." Aeau introduced himself once more, thinking in his confusion and all of his frantic feelings that this was the right course of action. He peeked behind him after being nudged by the Sylveon, and luckily for him, she was gone. Aeau sighed in relief, no longer having to hide. He then walked over to the fridge to get something from there, hopefully to wash down the cookies. Aeau reached the white object, nodding to the Espeon. "The name's Aeau, by the way." He said casually, grabbing a water bottle and some cheese from the refrigerator.

Felix got after remembering the cookie he got up and ran back to the kitchen and grabbed his cookie and as he walked past aeau he wispered "good luck with fae" he said smiling

((OOC: @The Argonaut You gonna post?))
Aeau heard Felix's low mockery. His face turned red as he froze, and was helpless to speak, only managing to let a few strung-together sounds escape his mouth. As Felix left, Aeau was still frozen, and tried to keep thoughts of Fae out of his mind.

Midnight frowned, at the rate everyone was going, he was never going to get some sleep then then yawned in despair, walking off. He then walked outside, using a small pokedoor, accessible to the nine eeveelutions, although he hadn't seen the other Umbreon in awhile. He then dissmissed the thought. He then padded over to his pokebed, grabing a pillow and forcefully pulled it down on his ears, hoping the pillow would muffle most of the sounds.

(OOC: Sorry, I was sleeping. :p)

BIC:
"Thanks so much! It's nice to meet you, Aeau!" Xandi replied to the Vaporeon, catching the cookie he had given her and taking a bite of it almost greedily. She then realized that she still had not introduced herself. Making sure she had no crumbs in her teeth, the Espeon looked back to Aeau, smirking when she realized what was going on. In order to diffuse some of the tension, she hopped off of the counter and padded over to the Vaporeon by the fridge, placing a forepaw on his shoulder. "Calm down, mate. You're fine!" She glanced into the fridge, looking over its contents, still hungry. "My name's Xandi, by the way. It's like Sandy, but with an X," she introduced herself, nodding her head before she, too, grabbed a water bottle and popped the lid off, using her psychic abilities to hold it up and take a drink from it, eyes glowing a bright blue that put the Vaporeon's pelt to shame. She did not notice Midnight come in and ask them to keep quiet.

Aeau managed to interject something, finally becoming unfrozen. "I-Uh... Thanks?" He managed to say, unsure of what to reply. Aeau bit into some cheese, and took a swig of some water. He nodded to Xandi, and walked away from the two Eeveelutions, on an arm of a chair, and silently looked around for Fae, pressing a button on his headphones. The headphones began to play mellow music, Aeau laid his head down gently, and shut his eyes, wanting to rest.

Midnight's frown turned into a groan, as he walked straight outside, and ran up a tree somewhere in the vicinity. He then groaned, making it up to the highest branch, trying to make it feel comfortable, rolling around. Though this didn't last long, a few seconds later all you could hear is a 'THUD,' Midnight haven fallen out of the tree. His eyes swirled, resemblance to fainting, although he was still councious. "I guess ill just sleep down here." Midnight frowned, lying down next to the tree trunk, and waiting for his dizzyness to wear off.

Ara yawned as she walked around the house wondering what she could find to eat as she looked around, she was quite hungry and she kind of wanted to mess with Fae again with her ribbons but she couldn't.

Ara waved "oh hi there Felix..you aren't running away again are you..." she asked frowning, her heart already broken because people run away because she to cold to stand beside.

"No I'm not why would I" he told her he smiled "oh it's how you make the air around you cold. I like the cold" he said shivering "and I didn't run away from you I wanted to cheek out the house

Last edited: