• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5

Another presence was felt by her side. Looking its way, Xandi noticed the not-so-talkative Jolteon from before running alongside her. Her smile widened even more, and she sped up a bit, silently challenging the Electric-type to a race. "Hi there!" she called as she ran, huffing inbetween her words, "I'm Xandi! I don't think I've met you yet! What's your name, huh?" The Espeon blew some air out of her puffed-up cheeks, trying not to lose her breath from the lack of movement she had gotten since he was put in her Pokeball.

Diamond smiled, the Eeveelutions catching up, one purring on his leg. "We should be there before sundown." Diamond smiled.

Midnight frowned. It was getting pretty cold. "Anyone else feel that breeze, and I don't think it's from Ara." Midnight frowned.

Ara ran up to Diamond and she smiled at him purring softly before she nuzzled Fae and she smiled rubbing her slowly, and not being mean just being happy that she was happy.

(OOC: Sorry I got the species wrong... :'|)

BIC:
"Nice to meet you, Felix!" Xandi replied, smiling toothily to the Grass-type. She could hear Midnight ask something from behind her, so she slowed her roll, beginning to jog and eventually walk until she was back with the others, motioning for Felix to follow her with her tail. As soon as she started walking, she stopped using her psychic powers, eyes going back to the usual hot pink. "It is getting pretty chilly, isn't it?" she replied to the shiny Umbreon's question, feeling yet another shiver go up her spine. "Do you know where Diamond's taking us? Will we be there soon? Man, I hope so, because it's pretty cold out here! If only I had brought my coat with me..." For a moment, Xandi looked down to the ground sadly, ears dropping, before perking back up again, her right ear twitching like it always did. "Well, if we move faster, we'll stay warm and get there faster! Sound like a plan?" The Espeon didn't wait for an answer, holding her accessories in place as she once again began to run, light on her paws, in an attempt to warm herself back up.

Fae kept purring, nudging agasint Ara as she wasn't system shocked from the suprise chill that she got earlier. She kept walking and smiled happily.

Midnight sighed. "Man, who peed in your pokefood?" Midnight mumbled under his breath. A small sigh added. The only piece of protection he had was a scarf, and it only covered his neck, leaving his body exposed.

Diamond smiled, the Eeveelutions catching up, one purring on his leg. "We should be there before sundown." Diamond smiled.

Midnight frowned. It was getting pretty cold. "Anyone else feel that breeze, and I don't think it's from Ara." Midnight frowned.
Phoenix was walking next to Midnight. "Well, I have a heater in my body, so I never get cold," She smirked, holding her tail high. "Anyone need a Wisp Of Fire to keep them warm?" She looked around.

Midnight turned to Phoenix who was walking beside him. After hearing her statement Midnight sighed. "Lucky." He smirked. He then sighed, shivering a bit more, until Phoenix offered to use Willow Wisp to use as heat. "I could use it." Midnight frowned.

Phoenix nodded, she blew a wisp of fire into the air, and made it calmly float around Midnight, preserving heat. "Better?" She smiled warmly.

Midnight smiled as the small wisp slightly floated around him. "Hehe, Thanks." Midnight smiled, staring at the Willow Wisp that orbited him. "How do these even work?" Midnight asked. He slightly touched the wisp to see his paw get lit a blaze. He then started yelling. "AH! GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!" He yelled, shaking his paw rapidly, finally putting the flame on his hand out. "I will never do that again!" He frowned.

Midnight have a small growl directed at Felix, but ended up stopping due to the small pain. He then noticed Phoenix giving Felix a small glare and pulled her away. "C'mon, hes in a phase, or whatever." Midnight frowned, patting on Phoenix's back.

Felix felt dumb "that's not what I meant" he said back he called back "sorry I'm a grass type what did you expect" he said drooping he heard midnight say he was in a phase he stopped and and twitched a little "I'm not in a phase" he said under his breath

Midnight felt the warm sensation of Phoenix's tail wrapped around his body, producing heat. "M-Much better." Midnight smiled " as they kept walking.

Felix smiled at the glaceon and smiled he pushed his anger deeper down he knew when he did loose it he would go ballistic but he put that aside "all I must worry about is making it though this trip with out being hated I've failed that so I'll have to push on" he said to himself

Midnight then smiled. "Well Diamond said before Sundown, and its getting pretty da-" Midnight was cut off by Diamond who shouted, WE'RE HERE!" And started running.

"Does that answer you're question?" Midnight sighed, still keeping his slow pace.

Xandi quickly realized she was walking alone, but the amount of energy she still had was unbearable to her. Coming up with a solution, the Espeon slowed down once again, eyes still glowing blue so her hat and glasses wouldn't fall off, and paused her movement until the others were able to catch up with her. Once they did, she began to run in circles around everyone, until Diamond announced their arrival at... wherever they were going. Sliding to a halt, Xandi stood on the side of the human opposite that of Midnight and Phoenix, looking up with Diamond with curiosity. "Where is here, though?" she asked, glancing down to Midnight for a moment like he'd be able to answer her question.

(OOC: Everyone's so fast to reply to this! It's not fair! xD)

"Were coming up to Vanniville town, the place we'll be staying." Midnight sighed, answering Xandi's question. "We should be able to sleep when we get there, just don't fall asleep now, or ill have to carry you!" Midnight smirked.

(Lol, Sorry!)

"Midnight, dude, you know I could easily carry someone, too, right? Y'know, psychic?" To show the Dark-type her powers, Xandi jokingly lifted his body off the ground a few inches, before setting him down gently with a laugh. "See? And I didn't even break a sweat! Now c'mon! We don't wanna keep Diamond waiting, do we?" Running one more lap around the Eeveelutions, the Espeon began to follow her Trainer, matching the speed he ran at.

Midnight frowned as the Psychic type slowly lifted his body off the ground. "B-But how! Im a Dark Type, Psychic Moves don't work on me!" Midnight frowned. A small shiver went down his spine, but he shook it off, then sighed. "Lets just go."

Felix made his way to the house and watch the espeon and smiled he looked at the trees and the grass he smiled "it feels like unova" he said to himself he looked at everyone they all seemed to know who they where and there friends and Felix was there he smiled at himself and laughed a little to himself "well I guess that's what I get for being a anti-social freak" he said a little to loudly

Last edited:
Xandi paused when she heard Midnight question her abilities. Giggling lightly, she turned around, grinning at the shiny Umbreon. "Well, technically, it wasn't an attack or even really a move, so... I mean, I can pick up anything with this power, so picking you up was no problem, really!" With a flick of her tail, the Espeon turned back toward the house and began to book it once again, stopping not too far away from Felix soon enough to hear him say something about being an anti-social freak. Xandi frowned, furrowing her brow together as she slowly, believe it or not, padded towards the Leafeon. "You're not a freak, Felix!" she assured him, patting his back with a paw, "and you don't seem very anti-social, either, really! C'mon- what say you we go check this place out?" Nodding her head toward the house, Xandi took a step or two in its direction, looking back to Felix and waiting for a reply.

Midnight frowned, being a bit intimidated by Xandi's abilities. He then frowned. "Err, Maybe I should just sleep." Midnight frowned, waiting till he was inside, before he dropped dead.

Xandi's smile dropped as she listened to Felix's reply. If he's one of those people... Shaking the thought out of her head, the Espeon walked inside the house alongside the Leafeon, marveling at the interior. "Nice!" she called out, frown slowly becoming a smile- until she noticed someone had collapsed on the floor. "Holy sweet Arceus on a raft! Midnight!" Rushing over to the shiny' side, Xandi quickly found out that he was merely tired, and she collapsed a few feet away from him, making sure she hit her forehead on the floor. "I'm dumb," she said to nobody in particular, laughing at her own mistake, before rolling onto her back, then her other side, standing up once again. Realizing that Felix was just able to watch that entire show, the Espeon's right ear began to twitch nonstop, and she giggled lightly and awkwardly. "Sorry about that, Felix. Why don't we go check out the rest of this place, eh?" she apologized, walking into the kitchen.

Felix smiled "it's ok amd hey sorry about earlier I was just in a lonely mood" he apologised following her into the kitchen and smiled "food" he said jokingly he smiled "this place is amazing!" He excalimed he looked at the loungeroom he sat on a couch "I'm living on here for the rest of my life" he said smiling

Fae walked about the place, playing out pranks and jokes hat could be done. The fairy type giggled softly to herself at the ideas that shot through her head before wander back towards the others and climbing onto the back of the couch to lay down.

Felix looked at the sylveon and shuffled away from it awkwardly he sat there and smiled at everything the trees outside the leaves on the ground some of the people. He looked at xandi and patted the spot next to him with his tail and smiled "come on relaxe" he said invitingly

Ara purred when Fae had rubbed on her fur and she followed her, she wanted to mess with her some more , her ribbons were beautiful and pretty ," Hey Fae wanna hang out" she said smiling at her and she nuzzled her neck fur again.

Xandi laughed as Felix brought up food, then proceeded to quickly turn back around and sit on the couch. "I can't relax, man! This is so cool! I wanna go explore!" she called back to him, beginning to walk through the kitchen, then the rest of the house. "Do we live here?" Xandi asked nobody in particular as she arrived back at the living room and sat next to Felix. "I really like this place... I hope we live here!"

An idea formed in her mind, causing the Espeon to grin in an evil manner. She glanced to each Eeveelution in the room, then got down from the couch and, once again, walked into the kitchen. "Think there's food in here?" she asked them as she walked, glancing back to everyone. "I'm hungry!"