• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5?

No Problem, Heck it really takes a solid minute or two to read the entirety, and I'm impressed that you can write soo fast, considering it would take me 10-12 minutes to write that. :up::p

So quick question. "Are we capturing all 7 (minus Phoenix and Len) and letting them escape, or capture 3 out of 7 or 4 out of 7, and letting the ones who didnt get attracted do the saving?"

Yay. Well I think the three who shouldn't get captured should be Ara, Felix, and Xandi. Considering the others are already in attract.

And I really want to know if Silver Sheep Senpai or Wolfy~Sama will reply, and if not If you guys don't mind if I could use the Flareon Spot.

I'm cool with them staying back!

Yeah, I dunno, man. They didn't answer the call of friendship! If they don't, though, I'd be fine with you taking the Flareon spot. :p
Dammit, the means I can't use Stevey...

Why don't we see if they will, eh? Oh, @WolfyPop~! @Silver_Sheep_Studios~! Where did you guys run off to with Len and Phoenix?

I shall stop crying once I learn the sacred call of friendship and can do it right! And when my homework is all done. I frickin' hate school ;-; *keeps crying like an actual baby*

Yeah, that's exactly what I meant. Ara, Xandi, and Felix are staying at the house, remember?

I advise you read the posts here you missed, Wolfy, because we were talking about the plot quite a bit.

Ok so, Team Skull used two Pokemon 'Tyson the Persian, and Pippi the Deerling.' Both know attract and used them to Capture Midnight, Aeau, Fae, and Allegra. So It's the other guys job to rescue them. :)