• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5?

Hey, Ace, what are you thinking of doing in the RP now? Like, where are the Grunts gonna take everyone, and what's gonna happen to them, do you think? That would probably help with my next post. :p

Sorry bout thatm anyways. We could take them to the Team Skull base, which could make the RP longer. Or hide the cages in nearby bushes, making it a bit shorter. I kinda like the longer idea. But we could vote if you'd guys liked.

Going to Alola would be fun! I think I might already know just how Allie would react to that... >:D

If we're going to the base, I'd think we'd meet ya boi, but I suppose that's up to Ace. :p

As for my post, Ima go work on it right now!

Aw, rip, Larry!

Also, what's up with the "Jimmity Christmas" thing? Is it a play on "Jiminy (I can't spell if for my life) Cricket"? It's freaking great, whatever it is! xD

[QUOTE="Professer Sticks" Aeau grinned stupidly until he too was knocked out of his Attract. He heard Ace's surprised cry, to which he frantically whipped his head around. "Your guess is as good as mine! Why are we in a cage?!" Aeau exclaimed, looking up at two black-garbed people carrying the cage. [/QUOTE]

Midnight: Im Midnight, Not Ace!

*holds up Oscar* I'd like to thank the academy.

Seriously, though, congrats, everyone! Most RPs have been dying after, day, a page or two, and I gotta admit that I'm proud this ones been staying active for this long! :D

Also, speaking of staying alive, what do you think we should do about Wolfy and Silver? Something tells me they won't be replying to this anytime soon...

I hope not. I've been having fun! I'm just not so sure what to do now. Maybe if we created some other plot point, we could use that to keep this RP alive? If everyone wants to, I mean.

I dunno why, but a contest popped into mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe the Eeveelutions could get into some kind of huge argument and now they're competing to become the dominant one...? I dunno. xD

Yeeesss~! >:3

So how's this gonna work? I feel like Midnight and Aeau would get into another fight, which would trigger the others' anger and start the contest... but again, I dunno.

Also, my earlier question still stands. What's going on with Wolfy and Silver?