• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Eclogue Roleplay

She flew back as well hitting her head against the wall as blood slightly fell down her head to her face. Her vision was blurred for the moment before she saw Blue calling to her to get up. She mouned slightly before shaking her head getting up towards Bellamy seeing his stomach was pierced. "Bellamy hang in there! Delta Hydro pump to take out the flames!"she called out loudly. Delta quickly came over to put out the fire in Bellamy's office before a couple of the staff came in with a stretcher. "Delta help me put Bellamy up I need to do emergency surgery on him" "Prima!"she nodded before helping JC with Bellamy onto the stretcher. "Don't worry Bellamy, just don't die on me!"she said before the staff pushed him away to the surgery room. Meadow on the other hand, saw what had happened to Cooper just outside the entrance before she knocked down the man who had the weapon breaking it with her hoof. Two of the staff came over and comprehended him before she went over to Cooper and grabbed his collar before being put on a stretcher the other staff had brang over before being pulled inside.

She was on her way to the surgery room before seeing Meadow and an unconscious Cooper that had appeared to be stabbed. "Another one...Meadow bring him in here I'll have to do emergency surgery on both of them" Meadow nodded before JC started working on Bellamy and Cooper as she put the anesthetic in them to fall asleep. After about an hour, she finished her the surgery with Bellamy and Cooper being placed in the recovery room as Delta stood with them both. She sighed loudly as she felt very tired but she didn't have time to rest in a situation like this. "-I just have this feeling that I may have go use my katana again...I might have talk with Kaleb about this...only he would understand...-"she thought before feeling a nudge from Blue as she looked down at her and gave a smile before she bent down and petted her. "Blue, I have a feeling I may have to use my Katana again...I tied it down for the sake of my patients..for peace...if that happens Blue will you follow me.."she asked her. "Umbre!"she agreed smiling. "Good girl..."she said giving a smile before she headed to her office. Once she opened the door, she walked in with Blue before closing it behind her as she leaned against it sighing loudly. She had noticed a note on her desk and it was strange because her door with locked. She made her way over to it before picking it up as it appeared to be a fancy writing of her name just in the front. She looked to Blue giving her the eyes of interest before she turned the letter around and opened it before reading the letter.

Don't think you will be living at peace for long because it won't last forever. All we need is you but if you don't corporate, the ones important to you will be hurt just like your other two friends.

Phantom Raid Organization

She clinched the letter in her hand before she riping it tossing it in the trash. "Blue, it seems like I may have to use my katana once to restore the peace"she said looking at Blue then at her katana resting on a display stand tied down.-

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Aleah had been flying to where Cooper had flown off to. She someone walking away from what looked like a medical facility. The person had seemed like had just delivered a letter. She sent out her Decidueye who captured the guy and had hung the guy by the foot on a tree. Aleah went to the guy and said “Who are you? And what are you doing by this medical facility?”

Blue_Flash4

Cooper awoken in what looked like the recovery room. He looked around and saw Bellamy by him. He tryed to retrace what had happened in his brain. He then remembered getting stabbed by that guy. “He’s gonna pay!” He mumbled he looked out the window and saw the guy defeated by the medical center. He then looked out another window ad saw Aleah. “Wait What! Aleah!” He started making his way to the front.

Delta

She saw Cooper get up before stopping making her way towards him grabbing him gently. "Primarina? -you must take it easy Cooper-"she said telepathically before placing him on her back. "-Where are you trying to go, we don't want your wound reopening again-"she asked again.-

Blue_Flash4

Cooper felt Delta grab him and ask where he was going he then responded “Oh, I’m just going to the front. I don’t know if you remember Aleah from the Apocalypse but anyway she’s out front so I just wanted to see what she was doing.”

Kaleb woke up.

He had been sent flying by the explosion, but had been buried under the rubble. The others left because of Bellamy’s injuries and were unable to find him.

He turned his arm into a sword and sliced through the wood covering him. He looked at his body for any major injuries. There were a couple bruises, but nothing too big.

He ran off towards the medical center only to find both Bellamy and Cooper on the operating table. “What happened?” he asked. “And where’s Shadow? He was with us, too.”

Blue_Flash4

Cooper looked a Kaleb and said “I don’t know, you see, I got stabbed outside the medical center. And Bellamy is still out cold.” He then decided to continue on his way to the front. Where he found Aleah. “Hey, long time no see! I see you captured someone!” He smirked and then kissed Aleah’s cheek.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Spirit

“Serperior!” She asked Lily, who was Otis’ Mother. Lily sighed, “I’m sure she is fine, just wait in here so you don’t get sick like Nia.” Spirit looked down in sorrow, it hurt her to see her trainer and Nia sick and miserable. She wished for the days where they trusted each other and battled others to win. Spirit then slithered away from Lily, and opened the door with her long tail. The outside world was out there, with Otis and Nia in it. She sprinted out the door before anyone saw her, and she kept on going. Soon, Spirit saw a man dangling from a tree. A Decidueye and another person were there too. “Serperior?” She slithered closer to them, hoping they would know something.

Blue_Flash4

Aleah looked behind her and saw Cooper he then kissed her on the cheek. “Hello,” She said to Cooper. She was interfered by a Serperior slithering up behind her. “Uh, hi! Now, why are you here little grass type!” She asked the Serperior.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Spirit

She sighed, “Serperior...” Her tail lashed on the ground, she really missed Otis and Nia. Spirit gave a glance at the girl, feeling as if she had seen her before. She felt the same way with the boy that the girl had kissed. Hmm... Her leafy hands came from her back to the front, she was feeling nervous.

Blue_Flash4

Cooper looked at Serperior he then saluted to Decidueye and walked over to the guy tied on the tree. “Who are you and who are you working for?” He asked the guy. The guy then responded “I-I’ll not tell you anything!”
Cooper then gestured for Decidueye to tighten the grip.
“ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I WORK FOR PHANTOM RAID ORGANAZATION!!!” The guy yelled. Cooper shocked gestured for Aleah to follow him to where JC was.

Cooper ran up the stairs to where JC was. “Uh we have a problem at the front!” He told her.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Spirit

She heard the boy ask the man who was dangling from the tree some questions. Spirit heard the boy gesture to the first girl to follow him. “Serp...” She decided to followed his as well, maybe he knew someone else who could tell her where her trainer was. Spirit slithered up the stairs, and saw another person.

(My apologize guys for not replying sooner stopped getting notifications from this roleplay)

JC

She turned around to look at Cooper as Delta was next to him for support just in case he fell or his wound from opening. "What problem is it exactly Cooper?"She asked as Blue glanced to him as well listening in. She pulled out her newly improved phone before sending a message to Kaleb as she needed his help from something. "-I really hope your alright Kaleb and didn't get involved in that explosion we heard just now but if you have the time meet me in my office for my return. It's important, please?-" she sent the message before placing it away.

Blue_Flash4

“There’s some guy who claims he works for..... What was it? Oh, right! Phantom Raid Organization.” He’s out front tied to a tree, what should we do to him?” He asked. He then looked out the window at the guy.

She gave a huff before looking at the window seeing him as she crossed her arms against her chest. "Bring him in, I need to question him alone"she said. "In my office"she added looking to him. Delta was standing beside him for support before looking to her. "Delta will take care of you and Bellamy for the time being until I figure this out so please get some rest and don't push yourself alright"she said as Delta gently lifted him up to her back to the recovery room. She had told the staff to bring that man tied to a tree in for questioning before they had ran out before she sighed. "-I'm not going to get a break am I?-"she thought rubbing her neck as Blue looked up to her gently nudging her.-

Blue_Flash4

Cooper got carried to the recovery room. He pulled out a knife he had in his back pocket and started fiddling with it. He didn’t realize what knife it was till he noticed it said Nick on the bottom. He then glanced outside and realized the sun was starting to go down.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Spirit

She followed Cooper who was carried into the facility. She slithered over to Cooper, looking at the knife he was holding. “Serp?” Spirit looked at the knife curiously before slithering closer.

-~-~-

Otis could hear something. She heard a faint cry of a Pokemon, before finally recognizing who the cry belonged to. “Why would Spirit be here....?” She took in a sharp breath before closing her eyes.

Blue_Flash4

Cooper glanced back at Spirit as it looked at his knife curiously. “Ah, your probably wondering why I’m messing with this knife! Well, it’s the last thing my best friends gave to me before he died. Nick, Well, me and several guys were trying to take out a huge horde of zombies, me and my bud Nate were setting a bomb to go off, Aleah had ran up to us and took out zombies that were invading, I was confused on why Nick wasn’t with her. Nate grabbed my shoulder Andy said that the bomb was set the three of us made it out when I realized Nick wasn’t with us, I was about to rush in when the bomb went off, Nick, wasn’t there.... te last thing he gave me was this knife to cut several wires to set the bomb off...” Cooper glanced back at Spirit before he started staring down at the knife.

Delta

She glanced back to Cooper giving a gentle but sad smile as JC had lost her father during the apocalypse age before she made her way back into the room where Bellamy laid unconscious still. She gently grabbed him placing him on the bed then grabbed a tray that had a cup of water and a medical herb telling him to take it for the pain. "-JC lost her father during the apocalypse age.....and now her mother from the illness so Shadow is the only family she has left-"Delta said telepathically to Cooper but gave a smile.-

Blue_Flash4

Cooper smirked back as he drank the water. “Thanks,” He said to Delta “It really helped, I lost my parents, two brothers, and......a-and Nick in the Apocalypse Age.” He gazed down at the knife again.

Delta

She looked to Cooper then back down at the knife he held giving a concerned look but shifted her eyes back to Cooper. "-I know he was a very good man Cooper, I have seen him with my very own eyes but what's important is that he will always remain in your heart. That's what JC would have said to you if she was here-" she said telepathically before she placed her fin like hand on Cooper's covering the knife. "-What he would want best is to let him go but not forget how much of a brave and good man he was...understand Cooper...the loss of JC's parents was very hard on her and she grieved for a long while but she knew she had to push forward for the sake of the friends she is willing to protect-"Delta said giving a sweet smile.-

Blue_Flash4

“Your right!” He said. He put the knife away and said “Thanks.” He said. He then glanced outside where the Phantom Raid Organization Guy was with Aleah and Decidueye. He then sat back down and said “Well, better let this wound heal.”

Delta

She gave a smile before placing her fin like hand down. "-Your welcome and yes you should let it heal and don't worry about that guy outside, JC can handle it very well, she is even good at torching her enemy for information. You should be very lucky that your not her enemy because she can be very brutal and scary when she torching her enemies...just thinking about it gives me the chills..-" she said giving a chuckle. "-Don't worry I'll be here to help your injury until you are fully recovered ok-"she added.-

Blue_Flash4

Aleah was watching the guy from Phantom Raid Organization when he suddenly slipped out of the chain and punched her in the face. She fell over. She stood back up where she saw the guy running off. She quickly pulled out her phone and sent a message to JC that said Theirs a guy out hear who says he works for Phantom Raid Organization that place sound familiar to you? She then put her phone away and started following the guy. Before she ran off she sent out Leafeon and told it to wait for JC.

JC

She recieved a message from Aleah about a guy from the Phantom Raid Organization. She clenched her phone before putting it away. "Let's go Blue, we have a run away!"she said. "Umbre!"Blue said before following her out. She made her way down the hall running before she saw a Leafeon as if it was waiting for her. "Are you Aleah's Leafeon? Can you led me to her?"she asked the Leafeon.-

Blue_Flash4

Leafeon
Leafeon nodded as it gestured for JC and Blue to follow it as it ran to where Aleah was.

Aleah
Aleah was chasing the Phantom Raid Organization Guy. She sent out Decidueye who shot a arrow that turned into a chain that tied up the Phantom Raid Organization Guy.

JC

She followed the Leafeon to where Aleah was before she found her with her Decidueye and the male from the Phantom Raid Organization chained up again, probably from Decidueye's arrow. She came to a walk before stopping in front of him glaring slightly. "Well done Aleah, Decidueye"she praised. "Tried to get away did you well here's your punishment, Blue!"she said calling her name. "Bre!"Blue said as her eyes turned pink completely using Psychic as she lifted him up. "Hey you pest! Put me down!"he argued. "Blue..."she said becoming pissed. "Slam him down now!"she said sternly. Blue obeyed as she slammed him down to the ground hard hearing him gasp from pain. "If you don't keep your foul mouth shut, you will receive pain! Now be a good boy and come to my office!"she said coldly. The male gave an angry look before he quickly surrendered.

"I'll take it from here Aleah, thanks for notifying me"she said calmly. "I am going to need a favor from you once I'm done with him if you know what I mean"she smirked looking to Decidueye then the arrow before back at Aleah.-

Blue_Flash4

Aleah nodded as she continued to follow JC to her office. On the way she noticed a room that had Cooper, Delta and a knocked out Bellamy. She returned Decidueye and had Leafeon follow her as she got to JC’s office.

Blue_Flash4

Coop saw JC, Aleah and the evil guy make their way into the facility and into JC’s office. He gestured for Delta the Primerina to follow him. When he got to the office he stopped and asked “What’s going on?”

JC

She glanced to the injured Cooper asking the question. "I have a pest here to question so leave him to me for now I'm already in an irritated mood"she said voice more stern and cold then normal. "Just take it easy on yourself and rely on Delta for now so just wait outside"she said before closing her office door.-

Blue_Flash4

Cooper nodded as he walked out of the office. He noticed Aleah also outside the office he waved to her as he walked back to the room he was in before. He sat down and started staring outside as he noticed a crowd of people in the distance of the facility. He thought nothing of it as he looked away from the window.

Kaleb walked out of the corner of the office as JC entered with the Phantom Raid Organization worker. “You said you wanted to meet me in here?” he asked JC. “I got your text. Oh, and who’s this guy? Someone trying to kill us again?”

He changed his arm into a sword in case he was needed. “If you need help making him talk, that’s my specialty,” he said with a smirk.

She saw Kaleb before smirking. "Calm down Kaleb I just want to question him first then we will give a beating but its another matter I need to talk with you with"she said allowing him in her office as she closed the door. "Now you better talk or my friend here will make you in a painful way!"she asked stern glaring at him. "Hehe threaten me all you want you don't scare me"he smirked. "Kaleb!"she said signaling to beat him a bit hard as her eyes remained shut annoyed as Blue had the same expression.-

Kaleb changed the sword back into an arm. “The first time, it’s just a punch,” he said. He punched the man directly in the nose in an attempt to give him a bloody nose. “Next time, I take a finger off of your hand. So start talking unless you want a few amputations here and there.”

He changed it back into a sword once more, preparing to slice if he didn’t speak when JC asked him to.

Blue_Flash4

Cooper heard a noice from the other room. He assumed it was just the Phantom Raid Organization Guy getting hurt so he ignored it. He looked outside again and saw the crowd of people getting closer. He stood up as the crowd got right up to the facility. They started punching the door down. Now this concerned him. He noticed the letter PR on each of the guy’s jacket. He assumed it stand for ‘Phantom Raid’ so he decided to send a text to JC about it. He sent her....Um, JC I don’t mean to bother you but you might wanna look outside the nearest window.

She heard her phone beep seeing Cooper's message. "I know I was it the PR standing for Phantom Raid" she sent before glaring at the guy again. "Hehe a punch won't make talk"he said smirking again. "It seems you underestimate me you dog!"she said coldly before she bent down grabbing one of his hands before bending his finger back as he let out a yell. "The more you resist the more pain you will have"she said coldly. "Tsk alright I'll talk just stop hurting me!"he said submitting. "I am just an employee of Phantom Raid, we were just ordered to get the main Director of this facility but I don't know why he wants you Director JC. That's all I know I sware!"he said. She stood up. "Alright I believe you but your life ends here since you caused two of my friends to be hurt!"she said glaring at him. "Kaleb?"she called looking to him before she placed her hand on his sword. "I don't want to see him ever again so "Finish" him off painlessly then come back to my office once you have taken care of his "punishment"she said giving a smirk.

"What do you mean punishment!? Have mercy!"he said shouting. "I don't show mercy to ones that hurt thoses important to me"she said coldly. "You cold hearted women!"he said before he managed to grab a glass cup that was on the floor which had appeared to be on the floor before he threw it at her but caught it with her hand placing it down but she didn't expect him to grab to have another glass cup he hid throwing it at her hitting her head as it shattered causing her to bleed. "Tsk.."she grabbed his arm before flipping him to the ground hard. "Get him out of my sight Kaleb before I do something stupid like kill him!"she said holding her head with her hand as the blood leaked down from it as it fell to the floor. "Show him pain very slow then...come back.."she said holding onto the window sill becoming slightly lightheaded as she went to reach for her first aid kit.-

Kaleb picked the man up after JC threw him down. “My pleasure,” he said to JC. He threw him against the wall before kicking him in the stomach. He then used his sword to slash at every part of the man’s body that wasn’t a major artery. “I’m gonna make this as painful as possible, since you’ve now managed to injure three of my friends,” he said. He waited for the blood to spill before jabbing right towards the stomach, slicing open the skin. He then sliced open the man’s neck, followed by his shoulder. He left the man on the floor to bleed out before following JC.

“Are you okay?” he asked her, looking at the blood coming from her head.

She looked to Kaleb as she had the first aid open. "Don't worry I'm alright Kaleb.....its just an injury.."she said as she cleaned up before gently wrapping it securely as the blood sinked through before she cleaned up her hand but she felt lightheaded as she placed her hand on her head again as it throbbed slightly. "Kaleb...there is something important I need to talk to you about...if you will listen to me...."she said as she lost her balance slightly but had used the wall for support. "-....Despite...this...I haven't had enough sleep like I use to because of the care of my patients and I'm pretty sure my team members feel the same way...-"she thought.-

Blue_Flash4

Cooper looked back out and said to himself “I gotta do something!” He ran to the bottom floor opened a window and sent out his team. Dragonite and Salamence flew into the air blasting flamethrower at the Phantom Raid Guys. Swampert and Incineroar started knocking them away with Hammer Arm and Cross Chop. While Swellow flew around and attacked them with Wing Attack.