• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Eclogue Roleplay

Post char here
https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-eclogue-discussion.20262/#post-692791

It had been four years since the apocalypse age had ended which gave her some time to recover slowly with her brother Shadow who is now the only family member she has left. She had lost her mother to an illness which she lost her fight too, which caused her grief for a long while. Luckily though she had close support to keep her going. She had discovered that just after 4 years of peace along with rebuilding the regions that had gotten abandoned or destroyed because of the apocalypse age that a new sickness had suddenly appeared causing many of the people and Pokemon to become suddenly sick. Luckily for her, though she had very high experience in medic with people and Pokemon so had helped build a medic facility to care for the sick people and Pokemon until she would actually find a cure for them. She also had the job as the master strategist and the Masked fighter in the battle royale.

She could hear the crowd going wild in the battle royale dome by her yet another amazing victory towards her opponent appears to be a young male seeing his last Pokemon faint. Blue had made the victory of course as her bond with Blue was very strong. "Your battling style was very good, you got some good hits on my team but my partner here got you good with your last party member," she said as she shook the trainer's hand before helping his Houndoom up. " well done friend, you did your best ok just keep training harder with your trainer and you might just be able to take my partner down if you can figure out her battling style" The houndoom smiled before he gave a bark of approval. "You got really close to beating me, but not far enough however if you train hard then maybe you can beat me alright" she smiled gently. "Yes Masked Fighter, thank you for allowing me to battle you," he said returning his Houndoom before he left the dome. She waved her fans goodbye before she leaped up on the roof leaving the doom as well. She threw Meadow's Luxury ball out as a Spring form Sawsbuck appeared. "Hey Meadow, well done today now we must get to the facility got a message from Shadow about a patient pick up," she said gently petting her.

"Sawsbuck!" she smiled before JC got on her back as Blue followed. "Alright Meadow lets go," she gently patted her neck to go. Meadow nodded before leaping off to the facility. The facility was a bit of a travel as Meadow changed forms from spring to summer to autumn and to winter while leaping through many environments and climate before going back to springform once it was warm enough. Meadow had leaped over a trunk that had appeared to had fallen before the facility had come into eye view. She slowed to a walk before walking into the entrance doors which automatically opened. Once she entered, a front desk with a receptionist sat behind it telling visitors to where the patient is located and make appointments if needed. Staffs in white coats walked around continuously moving patients from area to area including Pokemon who had fallen ill just like their trainers. Once Meadow came to a stop she got off her before removing her mask and hooded cape quickly before she could be seen as she placed it away before changing into the correct uniform which appeared to be casual white clothing with a white lab coat over it to easily spot the staff inside the facility. A name tag was pinned on the right side to identify the name of the staff.

She saw Shadow walk up to her with a clipboard in his hand with Sparkx walking next to him. "JC, you made it back just in time," he said. "Yes Shadow I got your message about a patient that needs our help, would you mind telling it to me?" she asked him. "Yes, her name is Otis and her Scolipede named Nia, her mom notified us right away once she recognized the side effects of the illness"Shadow said as Spark was wearing a special see-through mask to prevent her from being sick like the others as Blue wore the same thing on her mouth as she sat down next to her. "Alright, I'll go with Meadow and transfer her here for treatment, your in charge until I get back and also make sure you check on Bellamy for me to make sure he is doing ok and eating properly," she asked him. "Of course JC, I will just hurry back" "Have I ever been slow Shadow?" she teased before attaching a carrier behind Meadow as she placed a harness around her securely before getting on her back. Blue had followed before Meadow leaped off as the carrier had sled blades from easier travel.

Meadow came to a stop before arriving at the house where Otis and her Scolipede stood as she placed a mask on Meadow then herself before she made her way to the door as she gently knocked it before a worried mom opened the door. Shadow made his way to Bellamy's headquarters before knocking on his door as it was slightly open. "JC told me to check on you to see if you are doing ok and eating alright?" he asked him as Sparkx sat down next to him.

Side note: Side effects are below

~For human patients~
-Tremendous high fever-
-Vomiting-
-Extremely hot to cold symptoms(patient becomes hot to cold then cold to hot dramatically)-
-Lightheadedness-
-Dizziness-
-Difficulty eating-
-Unbalanced(basically can't keep balance when walking)-

~For Pokemon~
-Lethargy-
-Weakness-
-Difficulty standing-
-On and off fevers-
-Unable to eat-
-Hallucinate-

Kaleb had been training in his hideout, trying to strengthen his Pokémon. “Keep at it, Pangoro,” he said to his partner, who was training against a punching bag.

Suddenly, he got an alert on his phone. Apparently the sickness was spreading. Rapidly. “We gotta go,” he said, returning his partner. “I need to see if they’re all okay.”

He left the base and sent out his Charizard, hopping on its back and flying towards the Battle Royal Dome. “Anyone seen the Masked Fighter?” he asked the crowd leaving the stadium. He sent a message to Shadow.

“Are you and JC okay?” he typed into his phone. “And is anyone else we know sick?” he added afterwards. He clicked send and waited for a response.

Shadow pulled out his phone as he read the message from Kaleb. "Yes, JC and I are alright including Blue and Sparkx"he sent. "I got information on another sick patient and her Scolipede as she is probably there now picking up the patient to bring to the facility to care for. She should return soon just be careful out there Kaleb and make sure to keep your mouth and nose covered since we don't know where the illness is coming from"he added sending it to Kaleb before he put his phone away. "-Be careful sis-"he thought.-

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Knocking could be heard throughout the house, and Lily opened the door swiftly. “Oh good, JC and Meadow, please come in.” She hoped that they would know what is wrong with Otis and Nia. “So you both came to check on Otis and Nia, right?” Her worried face started to fade away a bit, as she opened a door to another room. Otis and Nia were in the room, slightly awake.

She walked inside as Blue followed her in while Meadow stood outside waiting. She followed Otis's mother to her room before seeing them both not moving so much. She walked over to Otis before feeling her forehead as it was extremely hot before going to Nia the Scolipede seeing how unmoving she was. She knew for a fact that Otis and Nia had the illness. Otis had an extremely high fever while Nia was Lethargic which were both side effects to the illness. She sighed as she hated giving bad news to a patients mother.

"I'm afraid that your daughter has the illness along with Nia. Extremely high fever and Lethargic are side effects of the illness. I need to take them with me back to the faculty to be well taken care of. You can visit her any time you like. This illness is very contagious so when I leave with her disinfect anything that she and Nia may have touched and wear this mask that I will give you to prevent you from getting it yourself since we don't know yet what is causing this illness but let me a sure you M'am I am a very high experience medic so I will make sure your daughter and her Scolipede is cured completely."she said before pulling out her clipboard with a paper on it as an ok to take her with her and Blue.-

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis slowly looked towards JC, but she remained quiet for the time being. Nia took a few deep breaths, watching JC and Blue. “Oh no, I’ll make sure that I disinfect everything they touched.” Lily sighed, “I trust you to take care of her and Nia.” Lily sighed the papaer as an ‘Okay’ to take Otis and Nia with them. Lily smiled a bit as there was some hope for her daughter Otis her Pokemon.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy looked up from his work, he was working on a cybernetic limb for a patient, he was frustrated, no matter what he tried he could not get the power source to last for more than a few minutes. He wheeled himself to the door opened it and saw Shadow, "Hey Shadow, yes I'm alright and yes I'm eating properly." He went to go back inside before saying "Actually could you and Sparkx come and help me for a second, an electric type could be helpful in figure out the power issue in the prosthetic arm I'm working on" he wheeled himself back inside.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Cooper was in Hoenn he had just defeated a trainer who had challenged him. He had returned home where he got a call that there was a sickness going around in Alola and that he should go there to help out. So he sent out his Salamence and flew to Alola before he left he sent a letter to Aleah letting her know where he had gone.

She took the clipboard back before smiling gently to her. "Don't worry, I will make sure your daughter and Nia is cured and be a happy girl and Pokemon again"she said before giving her a business card about her facility to where she is located to visit her before she had gently lifted Otis up before pulling out Gem's Luxury ball as a Flygon came out. "Gem, could you carry Nia out to Meadow and put her on the carrier attached to her"she asked her as she placed on the see through mask on her mouth before Gem nodded. "Flygon!"she said before going over to Nia and lifted her up gently before flying her out to Meadow and placed her down on the carrier behind Meadow. She placed Otis right next to Nia before strapping them both in before turning to the mom. "I must go now and give immediate medical help to my patients"she said waving goodbye to her before getting on Meadow as Blue followed. Meadow quickly trouted off as Gem helped in the back by pushing it so she wouldn't strain herself too much as she headed back to the facility.

Shadow walked in with Bellamy before he spoke. "Of course Sparkx and I can, what do you need her to do?"he asked him as Sparkx made her way over to him. "Jolt?"she answered as she sat down looking up at him.-

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Thank you so much.” Lily said as she got hold of the card. She looked at it, Lily already started to plan what day she was going to visit Otis and Nia. Otis closed her eyes when JC picked her up. She heard the straps being put on her and Nia, and the young Scolipede gave a hopeful look at her trainer. The two remained motionless for awhile, before Otis opened her eyes, and watched what was happening while staying quiet.

She arrived at the facility as quickly as she could before Meadow came to a stop once she walked in. She and Blue got off Meadow before the staff came quickly up to her. "Is this the patient Professor JC?"one of the staff asked. "Yes, get Otis and her Scolipede Nia ready for treatment, I have to examine them throughly before I can give them any type of medication to help them" "yes,ma'am!"they all said before quickly unstrapping Otis and Nia before being placed in a quarantined room to prevent the illness they have from spreading to others. She and Blue made their way in with Otis and Nia before gently speaking to her. "Otis, I'm JC the Professor and leader of this medic facility. Are you in pain any where? Just show me where it hurts so I can help you and get your cured"she asked her as Blue came over to look at Nia the Scolipede carefully.-

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis watched as some staff unstrapped her and Nia, and they put them in a different room. Nia gazed at Blue, watching each of the shiny Umbreon’s movements. Otis looked at JC for a second, she felt as if she has seen her before, but Otis put that thought at the back of her head. She thought for a second, before saying, “Well, it mostly hurts in my head...”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy motioned to the prothestic arm on the table, "I need your assistance in attempting to make the power source last longer in this thing, I thought if I could trap the lighting from and electric type's attack then that would be efficient enough." He pulled out a battery like object and motioned with his hand towards Sparkx.

She nodded writing down her oain before speaking again. "You have an extremely high fever which is causing your head to hurt but don't worry I'll help it cool down"she said before the staff came back in placing IVs on Otis and Nia before they left again to grab blood samples from them. She made her way to Nia before smiling gently. "Hello there sweet girl, how are you feeling? Any pain anywhere Nia, are you able to eat on your own?"she asked her as she gently placed her hand on her to look at her eyes before gently petting her to make her feel comfortable.

Shadow looked to Sparkx and nodded. "Sparkx use Thunder on that battery object just be careful not to shock Bellamy in the process ok"he said. "Jolteon!"she said nodding before moving closer to the battery as she used Thunder as huge sparks of lightning shot out at the battery seeing it being absorbed in. "Jolteon!?"she said.-

Blue_Flash4

Cooper made it to Alola. He knew who he had to look for. He had to look for his team from the Apocalypse age. Started to head off. He returned his Salamence and sent out his Swellow. “Swellow, go find JC, Shadow, Bellamy or Kaleb. One of them will hopefully know what to do!” Swellow nodded and flew off.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Okay...” Otis closed her eyes, taking a couple of deep breaths. She remained quiet as the staff put on IVs on them, and they left the room again. Nia looked up at JC, feeling comfortable, “Scoli...Scoli...Scolipede.... (I kinda feel pain all in my body, but it’s mostly my legs, and I can’t eat either...)” She looked back at Otis, before gazing back at JC and Blue. Nia sighed quietly to herself, and she thought for a second.

She nodded gently to Nia giving a smile. "Those are side effects Nia to the illness, you probably won't be able to stand or eat for a while until you are in a much better condition but don't worry, I'll make sure you and Otis don't start ok I promise"she said gently petting her before the staff came back in with syringes for blood taking.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy took the now energised battery and fitted into the arm, he then grabbed the arm and said "Thank you for your help both of you." Bellamy wheeled himself outside and found a member of staff, "take this to the man who arrived a few days ago" he then turned and made his way to get something to eat. He hadn't lied about eating properly he had just forgotten to eat today.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Nia looked down at the ground, worried about herself and Otis. The bug Pokemon nodded as she trusted JC and Blue to help her and her trainer. Otis watched the same staff from before come back with syringes in their hands. Otis took a few deep breaths, trying to calm herself from her fear of needles. Nia looked at Otis as encouragement filled her eyes, and Otis nodded briefly as she waited.

She grabbed one of the Syringes before gently petting Nia to make her feel comfortable. "Alright sweety, I am going to take a couple of blood samples from you so be strong for me ok, you will feel a pinch"she said before rubbing a spot on her neck before putting the needle into her taking some blood before repeating the process. She made her way to Otis before doing the same thing with her before she labeled them to not get confused before being placed on a tray one of the staffs held. "Take the blood to my lab so I can examine it and don't drop it or lose it"she said sternly. "Yes, professor"the staff said before leaving the room.

She stood up before placing a glass of water down next to Otis and a bowl of water for Nia. "Just drink water for now since you can't eat ok I'll be back in a few for your results"she said before leaving the room.-

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Nia looked up at JC as she took a deep breath, and she felt a tiny pinch. She saw JC do the same to Otis, and she closed her eyes. The staff left the room with Nia and Otis’ blood in syringes. Otis watched JC hand them water, and she smiled at JC, “Thank you.” She slowly got hold of the cup of water. Otis took a sip, feeling a bit better. Nia copied what Otis did, and the bowl of water refreshed her.

She was about to make her way to her lab but had to stop and check on Bellamy first. She grabbed a coffee for him first before she pressed the button on the elevator as the doors opened before she went in as Blue followed her before she pressed the number 4 button as the door shut. The elevator moved up two floors since her office was on the second floor. She walked out of the elevator holding the coffee for Bellamy before making his way to his room as she saw Shadow there with Sparkx.

"Shadow your still here,all I said was to check on Bellamy"she said looking to him. "Yes, but he needed Sparkx help with a mechical arm problem so we had to use her electric power to help him"he answered. "Oh alright, but weren't you suppose to be doing something brother?" "Oh yes that...well lets go Sparkx"he said looking at her. "Jolteon!"she smiled nudging Blue in a hello before feeling JC's hand pet her. "See you later Sparkx, bro?"she said. "See you sis" "Jolteon!". Shadow and Sparkx had left the room as it was just her and Bellamy in the room. She placed her clipboard on his desk before placing the coffee down for him. "Here,I got this for you, its to keep you going at least since I probably already know you forgot to eat"she said as she chuckled slightly. Blue had her front paws on his desk to see Bellamy better as she smiled. "Umbreon!"she said saying hello.-

Blue_Flash4

Cooper’s Swellow was flying in the sky it saw someone who looked familiar walk into what looked like a medic center. Swellow flew to a nearby window where it saw the person who it could now tell was JC, it also saw Shadow leaving the room, and Bellamy who was in the room. Swellow flew and landed on the room’s windowsill.

Kaleb read Shadow’s text. “Alright, thanks,” he sent back quickly before seeing a Swellow flying in the air. “Cooper,” he said, running after it with his mouth covered by his gas mask. He ran into the facility and towards Bellamy’s room, knowing where it was. He saw Shadow on the way. “Hey, are JC and Bellamy here?” he asked.

Shadow stopped seeing Kaleb as he nodded. "She is in the room with Bellamy checking to make sure he is alright and also make sure you don't expose any of your teammates either, especially your partner Pangero and also I'm suddenly having this bad feeling that someone may be targeting JC again" he added. "It's just a hunch, but I sensed it from Sparkx. Don't tell Bellamy about it though since he can't walk anymore he might just go after her even if he is in a wheelchair just do me a favor and keep an eye on her for me" he said patting his shoulder before walking away as he had work to do with Sparkx and other patients.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy chuckled "Nothing gets by you does it" he took a small sip of coffee and patted Blue's head. As he drank his coffee, Aeris walked in with some books. "Oh Aeris, you found them thanks." He placed the books on the disease on his desk, after doing so he wheeled himself over to JC and said "You look tired, how many patients have you seen today." Bellamy would hug her if he wasn't in this chair it was one of the main things he missed about having working legs, but he kept a smile on his face.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis glanced over to Nia who had already drank all of the water in her bowl. She sighed, “Do you think we will be okay?” Nia looked at her, a bit surprised she would ask that. “Scoli!” The tone of Nia’s voice gestured that she knew that they would be okay. Otis smiled a bit, “I really hope your right, how can we continue our Champion duties if we are sick? Mother was really worried.”

She chuckled as she hoped he won't notice how tired she was but he beat her to it. "Let's just say a lot and to top it off another patient with the illness came in so I am working on her and her Pokemon's bloodwork" she sighed rubbing her neck with her hand before speaking again. "Also, I am still researching how to cure Paralysis, so I can help cure you to be able to walk again" she glanced to him before she bent down this level gently placing her hand on his leg as she gave a face of guilt still thinking it was her fault that he ended up this way. "I'm sorry this happened to you but I want to at least try to figure out on how to cure paralyze" she sighed again before standing up as she noticed a Swellow on the windowsill just outside. She knew who's Swellow that was as it appeared to be Cooper's as she made her way to open the window before allowing Swellow to perch on her hand before letting him in. "Hey there Swellow, it's been a while since I have seen you, did Cooper send you to find me and the others?" she asked him before placing him down on Bellamy's desk. Blue had leaped upon Bellamy's lap before sitting down on it as she looked at the Swellow gently petting him.

Blue_Flash4

Swellow saw JC walk over and have it perch on her arm she asked if Cooper sent it to find her and the others. Swellow nodded as it got placed on Bellamy’s desk. It saw a map of Alola lying nearby. It flew over and grabbed the map in its talons. It then flew back to the desk and put the map down. It rolled the map out and used its beak to point out where Cooper was. He was by the docks where he landed earlier on Salamence.

She saw Swellow show her where Cooper was as he was a bit of a distance away from the medical facility before she nodded. "I see, he is a bit further away from the facility but flying on his Salamance would get him here faster" she said before grabbing her pen as she marked down to where she was located as she placed a circle around the area where her facility was then placed an "X" to where Cooper was before drawing a line from him to where the facility was but also drew a cylinder shape to look like a log to where the facility was hidden for safety purposes. "There you are Swellow just give him this coordinate to where I am located from where he is on his Salamance to get here" she rolled up the map before attaching it to Swellow's carrier holder. She lifted Swellow up with her hand before placing him back on the windowsill as she gave a smile. "I'll see you later Swellow and be careful on the way back," she said gently petting him.

Blue_Flash4

Swellow nodded and flew off.

Meanwhile, Cooper was sitting on a bench and Salamence was laying by a tree. Swellow flew over and landed by Cooper on the bench. “Swellow, your back!” He said smiling noticing the map Swellow had. He looked at the map and nodded “Alright then let’s go!” He said. He got on his Salamence and him, Salamence and Swellow flew off to the medical facility.

Later, when they got there Cooper returned Salamence and had Swellow land on his shoulder. Cooper walked in and asked a worker if they knew where JC was. The worker said JC was in Bellamy’s room. Cooper said thanks and walked to where JC and Bellamy were. When he got there he knocked on the door and awaited for the response.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy heard the knock and wheeled over to the door, he kept Blue on his lap as he opened the door, "Cooper it's been a while, hasn't it." He wheeled back over to his desk, drank some more coffee, he turned to Cooper "is this a social visit or is their anything we can help you with" he said placing his arm around JC's waist as that was as high as he could reach with out straining himself.

She could feel Bellamy's arm go around her waist before folding her arms across her chest. "Greetings Cooper, its been a while, what brings you here to the facility even though Swellow gave you the coordinates that I marked down on the map," she said but had suddenly had this tense feeling but she was confused to what it actually was as she glanced to Blue seeing her gold eyes lock on hers nodding feeling the same thing but had pushed it aside for now looking back to Cooper for an answer.

Kaleb ran to Bellamy’s door and saw Cooper walk inside. He walked in after him, the door still hanging open a bit.

“Hey guys,” he said. “We may have a big problem on our hands. Regarding the illness.”

“This illness is spreading way faster than any normal sickness,” he said to Bellamy, hearing the question he asked Cooper. “It doesn’t seem natural. And this one is also way worse than other sicknesses. Are we sure this illness is just another one of Arceus’s mad creations and not something... manufactured? Man-made? Something meant to kill?”

Blue_Flash4

Cooper saw Kaleb walk in after him and Bellamy and JC ask why he was here “Well, I heard about the illness and decided to come ask if I could help you all with anything. I also have this weird feeling that someone with bad intentions is about to start doing evil stuff, it could just be a weird sense or something since I became the champion of my home region Hoenn or maybe just a misjudgment I don’t really know, if this feeling is true and you all know something about it It’d be nice to know as well.”

She started to actually become tense and frustrated only because she barely had enough sleep these days because of taking care of the sick patients. She needed help, I mean serious help on finding out where the sick patients are located. "Kaleb, if you say that this illness is becoming much worse then we anticipated than I am going to need both of you guys to help on finding out where the sick patients are located and the case behind this illness and how to stop it. If I continue like this, I may collapse from exhaustion and I know its not the time for that right now," she said before sighing walking away from Bellamy for the moment. "Kaleb, Cooper, I have a request, further investigate where the sick patients are located so I can transfer them here and be cared for and also find out where this evil intention is coming from since Blue and I feel it too. If we run into trouble now, it will only risk the life of how patients and for me, since I am the only one that can help them be cured, I promised a mother that I would get her daughter and her Pokemon to perfect health. Please just do that for me, I have too many things on my hands with the patients. I don't want to risk bloodshed again as we did in the Apocalypse age...which is why I had tied shut my katana in order to help my patients. I already lost one patient from this illness, I don't want another casualty, this is a time of peace, not war..." she finished sighing as her body was exhausted but her stubbornness kept her going.-

Blue_Flash4

Cooper nodded and said “I gave up fighting too at least with weapons. I’ll go find sick patients and take them here for treatment.” He then walked out and flew off on Salamence. He flew to a mountain range where he found a small wood cabin. He found a 4 year old girl there and told the parents of the kid that he’d take her to a hospital full of highly skilled doctors and nurses. He got back to the medic facility and took the girl to a hospital bed and told her she’d be ok.

Last edited:

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Hey Nia... do you feel like you know JC and Blue too? I remember something about them, but I just can’t put my finger on it...” Otis asked Nia, her voice quiet and soft. Nia looked up at her trainer, and nodded the best way she could. “Hmm, maybe one day it will come back to us, and we can remember everything...” She sighed, she wished this sickness would go away. Otis had duties to do, Pokemon Trainers to fight in order to defend her title. Nia started to close her eyes as she began to drift into a pleasant sleep.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy turned to his work, he noticed something strange, he had received a delivery of the powercells he had taken one out and left the others, but he noticed that there was something else in the box, it seemed to be beeping. "Everybody out, I think there's a.." he started to say when the box exploded, sending him and Aeris flying. Aeris was caught by Wamp who had been near the window of the room, but Bellamy was sent flying into a wall only to have parts of the now destroyed building collapse onto him, a piece of wood landed onto him, piecing his stomach area.

Blue_Flash4

Cooper had gotten a group of peopl to the medical center when he saw someone scrambling around the street the guy looked injured and tired. “Excuse me, can I help you? Sir.” He said the guy then walked up to him with a knife and stabbed Cooper. “W...What The....the...hell?” He moaned as he collapsed in front of the medical center.